All hotels in Victor, New York, United States of America
7498 Main Street Fishers, Victor, NY, 14564, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not the greatest..."
This was a waypoint stop on a drive home from Toronto. The place was easy to find, convenient to the NY Thruway, check-in staff was friendly. But..upon getting into bed, I noticed several hairs (that were not mine) on the sheets, which was disturbing. The woman at the front desk brought fresh (hair-free!) sheets and helped me change the bed. Also found the walls to be not insulated well and the TV next door added to truck traffic on the nearby highway made sleeping a challenge. Though an attractive place from the outside, their housekeeping and thin walls really made this a thumbs-down experience.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
We are sorry we did not exceed your expectations! We take your comments very seriously. Your comments were shared with Housekeeping so they see how important what they do is to our guests! We hope you will come back and see our newly renovated hotel this winter 2014!
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Very clean it worked!!
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review and rating of our hotel! We look forward to your return visit to Victor NY!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
"Great value for money but a bit noisy"
comfortable and clean but noisy due to 490 highway traffic nice efficient staff as well
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your excellent rating of our hotel! We do understanding being right next to the I-90 Thruway it can get noisy. If highway noise is an issue remember to request a room on the non highway side!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Allison
"Good for the money"
The check-in staff was very friendly and welcoming, the check-out staff seemed pre-occupied and too distracted to care about customers. The room was clean, but there was a lot of noise from upstairs and I did not care for the wall to wall mirrors.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your great rating and kind review of our hotel. We are glad you were satisfied despite your overall impression. We have addressed our Front Desk staff the importance of 100% Guest Satisfaction! We hope you will give us another try the next time you are in the Rochester NY area!
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
"Microtel 10/25-10/26"
The room was clean. The beds were very comfortable. I really liked the window seating area. I thought I was suppose to have a microwave & frig in my room, but there wasn't. There was one in my sister's room & I booked the same kind of room for both of us. I just used hers, plus there was a microwave in the lobby breakfast area. Unfortunately there was mold on the shower ceiling. That was disturbing, but besides that The shower/bathroom was nice. Really liked the shower head.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Looked nice but that was it"
The hotel looked nice and it was clean but if you were looking for a good night sleep this was not the place for you. The highway was right there and all you heard were trucks passing by all night long. Also the walls were very thin and you could here everything going on around you with in the hotel.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
We are sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Yes, I-90 which runs directly next to our hotel is our blessing and our curse. We have easy access to the thruway but we are right next to it! Always remember we do have rooms on the opposite side of the highway which is much quieter!
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Not bad for the price."
Decent rooms for the money...downfall would be no elevators especially when your lugging your luggages up and down. The room where we stayed was along tge highway which made it really difficult to fall asleep.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are glad you like our guestrooms but you are correct, we do not have an elevator. Remember to request your rooms on the 1st floor and away from the highway! Thank you for your business!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
We came in late and left early. Check-in was easy and friendly. The cookies were a nice surprise. Our small dog was welcomed. There are several restaurants nearby.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are 100% pet friendly and the cookies wait for everyone nightly! Be sure to stay with us again when your traveling through Victor NY or visiting Eastview Mall or Waterloo Outlets!
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
"Nice n cozy and comfortable for 2"
Mid week getaway for two... comfortable bed... clean room. Modern. Enjoyable stay.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again when you travel to Victor NY!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great value"
Good, clean room. Had a frdige and plenty of space. A great value. Would stay there again.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your kind words! We look forward to your next visit in the Rochester area! Thank you for your businss!
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
"Good prices"
Some noise due to highway.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our hotel! Yes being right next to i-90 we do get plenty of highway noise. Remember to ask for guestrooms on the opposite side of the building! Thank you for staying with us!
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Well worth the money"
Clean, nice staff, pet friendly. I stay here whenever I'm in the area.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our 100% Pet Friendly Hotel! We love our 4 legged family members! We look forward to seeing you again when you travel to the Victor NY area! Thank you for your business!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Nice and Convenient"
I come to the area often to see my college daughter. I usually just need a quick place to crash for the night before I head back. The location is right off the thruway and convenient to the college. As a mom traveling alone, I felt very safe at this location.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your review of our hotel! We have a safe, clean accommodations for all traveling Mom's visiting there kids at area colleges! We look forward to your next visit during Parents Weekend 2015!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"anniversary"
Perfect for our wedding anniversary
1 night trip Sep 30, 2014
wing
Seating for breakfast is not adequate. What more do I have to say?
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your feedback! Look for our exciting new renovations coming Winter 2015!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
LC
"pretty small but clean room"
I booked one queen room, it was really small. But it was clean and service was alright
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
"Difficult to find"
GPS takes you somewhere else and it becomes hard to find it, especially at night. Breakfast is way below par. A lot of improvement is needed. Currently poor value for money
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
We are sorry that we did not exceed your expectations! We are always looking for ways to improve our breakfast offerings as we currently offer more than the Microtel by Wyndham standards allow. Be sure to follow those directions carefully the next time you visit! Thank you for your business!
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Masood
"short shower"
The shower was way to sorry. It was a handicapped accessible room with a shower head on a hose. The mount was way too low and could not be aimed.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
JOHN
Comfortable enough room, though slightly dirty -- the handles to the closet area, and the controls to air conditioner could have used a wiping down with 409 or Simple Green.. One problem was that my room was at the end of the hall and I did not anticipate that people's slamming the doors going into the stairwell and then the door to outside.... starting at about 6:30 in the morning. It wasn't just noisy, the walls shook. If I stay there again, I'll get a room less close to those doors. On the Satruday afternoon, someone had propped the outside door open with the trash can. Staff were not aware until I told them. Didn't say much about their security.
Response by Microtel Inn by Wyndham Victor/Rochester
Thank you for your comments we take those very seriously! Housekeeping has been made aware of your comments and they will be addressed. Thank you for bringing them to our attention and we thank you for staying with us!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Roxie
"one night stay in victor"
Found the hotel to be just fine. Things very clean and nice staff. Would stay again for sure but would ask for a room not on the Thruway side!!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
david
"Considerations"
Very noisy. No attempt to put noisy young guests at end of hallway or to control running in halls and slamming of doors. Pillows very hard. Breakfast very disappointing
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"wait for the renovation"
The first room had a strong mildew/musty smell and the rug was filthy. After asking to see another room I looked at 4 before before being shown one that did not smell or have a filthy rug. There was mold in the caulking in the bathroom in all of the rooms. The desk stated that the rooms were scheduled to be redone in the next few months. Maybe in a year or two it will be better.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
angie
"Cozy but comfortable"
The staff here are extremely friendly and got us checked in in no time. Parking was somewhat limited as we have a flatbed trailer, but if we split truck and trailer there was no problem. The room itself is tiny, but comfortable, with an excellent pillowtop mattress and plenty of pillows. The AC worked well and there were enough outlets in the room, but not all of them worked. In a couple of them, only one socket was live. We carry power strips so this was a minor issue. Breakfast is mostly all carbs. They did have a pot of oatmeal cooked, but it had the texture of glue and I was unable to eat more than a couple of bites. The ice machine is in Guam, so prepare for a hike. All in all, we got great sleep, and for that we would stay again. I would plan on breakfast elsewhere.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Katlinel
"Nice!"
Room was small but clean. Staff was great! Easy to find.
1 night trip Sep 14, 2014
"small very small"
Micro is the right descriptor....tiny room, tinier bathroom, but clean. Bad breakfast, rugs in halls need changing. Would we recommend it ...no. Spend a little more and up grade to the Hampton Inn or the Holiday Inn Express next door.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
ok for overnight - nothing great.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
The hotel needs updating. The breakfast was lacking
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Convenient to Hi-way & Pet Friendly"
We were traveling thru with a dog after a 2 week holiday & wanted a nice, clean place to spend the night. They were very accommodating for our dog & made sure we were on the bottom floor, close to a door exit. Staff was friendly & happy to answer all questions we might have.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Travelling Trio
"clean and comfy"
Great, smiling service, spotless room, quiet. All I needed!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Leah
"cheap price, very comfortable, good location"
Visiting Finger Lakes area..stayed 2 nights over labor day weekend
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
is
"Convenient stop on your way"
The hotel is very clean, conveniently located by I-90 to stop for the night. Clean, breakfast was ok, but nothing special.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great Value"
Totally satisfied
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
The room was clean but areas of the hotel such as entrances were shabby and one of the entry halls smelled like urine. The continental breakfast was plentiful but stale. The coffee machine was broken. The ice machine worked great. In room refrigerators were not available. The room was comfortable. For the price, we certainly weren't expecting a luxury Inn. We stayed for 4 nights while we moved our son into a nearby college. The room was quiet and clean so overall a great value but avoid the hall that smells like urine!
4 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Close to Rochester University."
The hotel was nice, clean and close to our daughter's university. The manager was really nice and personable. I was disappointed that the room only came with one bottle of two in one shampoo/conditioner for a room booked for 3 adults. Also when my husband asked for an extra blanket we were told by housekeeping that the hotel did not have spare blankets. I thought that was just ridiculous, how can the hotel not have a spare blanket.... not even one???? And even though we booked for 4 nights and totally understood that our first night was two queen beds, 3 adults and the next three nights were 2 adults, one queen bed, that we would move rooms but we didn't expect to be moved all three nights with check outs and check ins. We couldn't even leave our things in the room and come back to relax. We had to vacate the room, check out, wait until three and check back in. That was really nuts. The AC went out night three. And we didn't get clean towels or house keeping night two because they told us housekeeping was already gone for the day... it was 11 am.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
Basic bed space. Very close to highway, so quite noisy.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great things"
Everyone was so nice and helpful got great rates and it was the perfect place to go for peace thanks
3 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Adria
"one night stand"
Convenient for us while visiting relatives in the general area, and the heading home south. This is our third stay here and were not disappointed.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
jiml
Very clean. Comfortable. Bed and linens crisp. Good value. Would stay in a micro tell again
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Close to family"
This was our third time a this motel. Each time has been enjoyable. Great place for an inexpensive stay.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
EJ
"very close to I-95"
Hotel was satisfactory. The carpets seemed stained. Extremely noisy. Need to soundproof the room. I could not sleep.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Close to my destination"
Room wasn't ready because we were early but they did take my phone number and called me as soon as it was - fantastic service there! We have stayed here before and we have liked it but this time was a little different - Offered a free continental breakfast 6 am - 10 am and was out of everything no spoons for cereal coffee was like water with grounds in it. something spilled all over floor and left there to slip in. Room was very clean but extremely cold from air being on - bed was a little hard and not enough pillows.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"disappointing"
Adequate but.. on the second day of our stay, they neglected to clean our room. since we were there for my son's surgery it would've been nice for them to make sure the room was clean that day.when it was brought to their attention, they told us they couldn't do anything because we purchased our rooms thru hotels.com.
3 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Robin
"overall just an ok place"
you booked me at the Quality Inn in Rochester and at the Microtel Inn in Victor for about the same price. The Quality Inn room was much nicer and the outdoor pool was a nice plus. The free breakfast at the Quality Inn was far superior to the free breakfast at the Microtel Inn. The Microtel room was cramped. The TV was in an odd place. The bathroom was much smaller
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
outside sign was very small and could not locate hotel entrance very easily. Hotel was fine for overnight stay. Breakfast was sufficient, nothing special. Hotel staff were all friendly and accommodating.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Jerilyn Biryla
"Not non-smoking. Not clean. Poor service."
If you want to stay in just a room with a bed that is short of camping out this place would be fine. Non-smoking it isn't. Smoke in hallways as well as outside the entrances. When hotel staff told they said they couldn't do anything about it. Room was not cleaned after first night. Trash not removed and basic supplies, like tissues not provided. Room had a smell of being dirty. Breakfast was minimal without much to choose from. Pretty shabby all around and definitely not a good deal.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
LBL
"Very noisy..close to highway"
Hotel was clean and friendly service, Very noisy - kept me up all night since room was located right next to major highway.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Canwood
It is a great cheap hotel. Its not the Hilton or Marriot, but you get a nice clean room for a very affordable price. Complimentary breakfast was good, not great. I enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
was pleasantly surprised ...never stayed at a microtel..
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Yep, do it again."
Breakfast lacks any protein options; all carbs.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2014
Ron
Great location. But sink was cracked, no toilet paper, and wash clothes one day
6 night trip Aug 4, 2014