All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2500 Market Place Blvd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"STAY AT DAYS INN"
IT WAS OK AND THE SERVICE WAS FINE.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Wendy
"Fine hotel for a night"
The hotel was a fine place to stay for a night. I wouldn't stay for more than a night at this hotel - the pool is very small and very crowded, with water everywhere around it. To get up the staircase on the end, you need to walk through the wet pool area which feels like a hazard. The wallpaper is bubbling and peeling, but the beds are very comfortable and the pillows were nice and comfortable. It's just old and a bit outdated. The breakfast is not as full serve as other Days Inn's we've stayed at - microwave omelettes, only two cereal types, etc. It has the waffle maker if that's what you're hoping for.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Aaron
"Family time"
Stayed here because our daughter was flying out of Pittsburgh airport for a business trip the next morning. Nice hotel, friendly staff. Pool is little small, was cold and had strong chlorine smell but had toys (pool noodles and balls) for kids to play with. Close to airport and easy to get to.
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Doil
"Good value for a cheap price"
The hotel was easy to get to, but out of the way of many other businesses. The staff was friendly and attentive with any needs. Breakfast in the morning was lovely and made the stay more valuable. A good value hotel for the price. No extra frills, but nothing to complain about.
1 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
"Poor, Poor, Poor Service"
I asked for a crib for my son, first the lady at the front desk said they don't have once, instead she gave me a comforter and two pillows. When I asked for a blanket and sheets and pillow cover she said this is all she has and there is no one else to get anything more for me and she has already provided me with more extra stuff than she is suppose to. This all happened while I could hear at least two other people talking in the back room. Eventually she sent someone to bring me a crib. I went downstairs again to ask for sheets and a blanket, she insisted that I have to return the comforter before I can get a blanket. She said that I should have brought my own blanket for the crib. This was by far the worst hotel I have ever been to.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Mohsen
"Good for the $"
It was pleasant and nice, the service was okay but difficult to understand the front desk person.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"NoTrust"
The room was clean and the staff was friendly to a point. Upon arrival, I had to sign a waiver agreeing to pay $100 if we brought food into the hotel, yet there was a small fridge & microwave in the room. Often felt like we were being watched & our room was checked to see if we brought food in.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Lori
"nasty"
There was mold on the ceiling in the shower, and feces splattered on the pocket door going into the bathroom. They don't advertise that there's only showers, no bathtubs. Overall disgusting.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Cheri Lynn
"Clean"
This hotel was perfect for what we needed it for. Very clean, very friendly. Plenty to do in the area.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Rita
"Awesome Stay"
People were very nice- beds very comfortable. I was very happy with my stay. Pool was fun :)
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Rachel
"Place to sleep"
Was in town for a dance competition by airport, so just needed a place to sleep. My room & bathroom were clean & bed was soooo comfortable!!! My only "issue" was breakfast was over at 9am! I was at competition till 11pm & so I was barely awake at 9am, let alone ready to eat!
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Danielle
"We escape for coins show pittsburgh area."
My stay Day Inn was fairly good . The pillows were to soft for me at least for me. I had 4 super soft pillows . The bed was comfortable for me. The breakfast area should be at least double its size or even triple its size . The tables for breakfast area should have different size as well to help family with children . So family DO NOT slide small or tiny tables together to keep the children together . Plus the walking space between tables was really hecked to get around . The breakfast area is 15 feet by 25 feet if that with 12 tables . With it being 4 or 5 floors levels hotel the breakfast area should be a lot bigger then what its is now. The choice of food was okay too . My guy buddy was okay with everything.
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Donald
"Good hotel on a budget price .."
I stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights. The location of the hotel was convenient for shopping and restaurants. Robinson town center is close by. I was commuting ~30 miles to get to downtown and back to the hotel. Didn't mind it though. Pros: - great location, near to the airport and easy access to other amenities. - friendly staff - calm and quiet neighborhood. - decent room condition. - moderate breakfast items Cons: - the bed sheets and the comforters were not clean. saw cigarette burns on the comforters, even thought the room said it was non-smoking one. - the corridors had a strong odor, wish they sprayed some room spray.
3 night business trip Mar 19, 2015
"March stay"
Off the path but still convenient no frill hotel. However it was a nice stay and will stay again. It is What i expected from reading reviews only thing pool is not heated still didnt stop us from swimming.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Anna Marie
"GOOD STUFF"
GOOD STUFF
2 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
peter d
"weekend away"
Ok for the price, breakfast was poor, original room was dirty, bed unmade. Close to Robinson though
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Corey
"Ok for the $"
Ok nothing special
1 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
"Convenient"
Very reasonably priced and close to the airport. The rooms are small, but perfect for a short stay.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Ed
"Cold room"
Got to the hotel late almost midnight, I had called earlier in the evening to confirm. When arriving at the hotel they gave us a ground floor room, temperature was around 55 degrees, turned heat on right away to start warming the room after an hour and 15 minutes heater shut off. When we tried to mive rooms they made it like we were a problem, then we were moved to a room where the door wouldn't lock, made it a problem for moving things into the room since the only way to secure the room was to put the chain on it. we asked for a later check out and was told noon would be the latest we could have, it is now approaching 2 o'clock in the morning. We were not happy, customer service was lacking. I would stay there again but make sure you get to the hotel soon after the 3 PM check-in so you can get the room warmed up if your stay is in the winter.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
Hotel provides very good value for money. We had no complaints except the flow valve on the shower was broken. Did not prevent use of the shower but did mean the water came out at full force (which is where people might have it anyway). Did not suffer from any noise or activity preventing us from a reasonable sleep.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2015
"Not Pleased"
There is a sign on the front desk, that if your stay was booked by an online hotel company, they have the right to change your room accommodations. Meaning(as I saw it...the less desirable rooms). They policed the breakfast area making you feel like you didn't have the right to eat breakfast there. We had a room on the frist floor right next to the pool area that stank like chlorine to high heaven. I will not be returning.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Good for the price and friendly staff. Close to mall
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Tucked away"
I was told we would have free shuttle service . Then we were charged 15 dollars Free parking turned into 40.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
Erin
"Not for the business traveler"
Nice hotel for the price but, if your a business traveler and want a shuttle to the airport you will pay $15.00 each way and a fee to keep your car parked at the hotel, in my case $40.00. For this price you can secure a better hotel such as the Hampton, Marriott that are better for the business traveler in the long run.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"nice getaway"
Our Valentine's getaway was very nice. The have everything we needed and I was shocked that I can with a fridge and microwave. I just ate a lot a hotel and I am very satisfied with the price I paid for this mall but perfecthave everything we needed and I was shocked that I can with a fridge and microwave. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and I am very satisfied with the price I paid for this small but perfect room.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Melany
The room was clean and nice. The staff was helpful and pleasant. I would recommend this hotel for all.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Nice and Easy"
Was a great experience.. Friendly staff...clean room. Warm pool
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
tish
it wasn't bad the light over our headboard the balast was going so you could hear it humming if you left it on. But all in all it wasn't a bad hotel
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"decent...stayed before"
Ive stayed at this hotel several times before. It may not be the fanciest hotel but they are decent priced and give you breakfast. This time they looked like they have been trying to make some improvements to the rooms.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Andrea
"Gross, bedbugs, small"
There were bedbugs in the first room I was put in and then the manager said that this happens at a lot of hotels..
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
meagan
"Comfy beds & pillows"
Stayed for two nights wasn't bothered breakfast wasnt all that great but for the price I was happy
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
ray
"Nice clean budget stay."
This was a nice clean budget motel. There is not much nearby. Although I hear there is a big shopping center just down the road.
1 night trip Jan 24, 2015
"Clean, safe, comfortable."
Clean, safer and comfortable. Perfect for the overnight stay before an early flight. Strong wifi signal.
1 night family trip Jan 20, 2015
"Good stay for the price"
The room was good but the coffee pot had moldy coffee in it and the bathroom tub drain was very slow so there was soap scum build up in the tub. Other than that it was clean and comfortable. The pool was open and comfortable as well. Being in property management I started by checking for bed bugs and there were none!
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
julie
"You get what you pay for..."
Not terrible but not great either. There was a large stain on the floor in our room and a tear in the bed spread on one of the beds. The heat/ac was directly under the curtain for the window. I had to take the ironing board and place it across the curtain to stop it from blowing around like crazy. There was a weird odor in the room but for the most part it appeared clean. The biggest disappointment was the shower. I was unaware when booking this hotel only has stand up showers in their rooms, which made it difficult to bathe my 4 year old. The pool and free breakfast were decent. Not bad for 1 night's stay but probably wont return.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
Angelina
"Steelers Game"
My fiance and I went to see a Steelers game and stayed at this hotel. The hotel and staff were just what we needed. Hotel is easy to get to and right off the highway. There is not much immediately around the hotel, but it is a few minute drive to lots of restaurants and shopping. The hotel was a 15-20 minute drive from the stadium. Room was clean and breakfast was the average hotel breakfast.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
Hillary
As an inexpensive hotel, it was OK. But make no mistake: Despite its title, this is not an "airport hotel." It's a $20 taxi ride away.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
"nice place"
it was nicer than I expected it to be. very comfy. and nicely updated.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
DANIEL
Great Hotel real clean!!!
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Pompeo
"GREAT HOTEL FOR A GREAT PRICE"
Went to pittsburgh for a steelers game and we stayed here. It was about 20 mins west of heinz field which isnt bad. Great service, great price, clean & comfortable room!
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
shawn
"clean"
Clean and comfortable hotel. Staff was nice. Lucky Ihop was near for breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Nice Stay..."
We enjoyed our stay at the Days Inn, very clean, nice service, and close to everything...I will definitely stay there whenever I visit Pittsburgh (Go Steelers).
2 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Ricard
"Emergency trip"
Had to fly back on a family emergency. This hotel was really close to the airport, I came in on a late night flight, everyone was more than helpful.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
"Decent hotel, maintenance issues"
Very nice hotel. Got this hotel so my daughter could have somewhere to play while I had no car. The pool was closed for all 8 days I was there. Didn't recieve an explanation for 3 days. Hotel did nothing to get it working. Housekeeping was at our room at 9-10 everyday. They need to reschedule it for later.. No resturaunts close by. Had to drive 2 miles to get food.
8 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Christopher
"nice hotel if you dont need to shower"
No hot water to shower, and no longer a shuttle to the airport
D J
We had a great stay the room was clean employees very nice basic continental breakfast the only complaint I would have is the indoor heated pool was COLD
Rob
"Pleasant Stay at Days Inn PIT Airport"
Very pleasant stay! Customer service was excellent and breakfast was good. This is a good hotel to stay.
3 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Anwar
"Good for overnight stay"
We have spent one day only when travelling from Niagara Falls to Washington. We checked in late night, without any problems, room was clean and nice. The neighbourhood very poor, but no problem for us, we just arrived to spent a night there. If you want to go to the city at night, you will have to go by car. Breakfast was quite poor as well, so don't expect any kind of continental breakfast, basically it was all about coffee, tea, yoghurt, waffle, jam, apples.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Denisa
"Ok"
The hotel is old, and in need of some new furniture. It was clean, except for the stairways. The breakfast was below average. Its an ok place, not much more.
5 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
Vincent
"good price"
price was right for last minute stay. room was clean
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014