All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2500 Market Place BlvdMoon Township, CoraopolisPA15108United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Good internet service
    Breakfast is average
    Dirty
    Uncomfortable
Didn't stay long enough. But the Air conditioning made much noise
Family trip Apr 19, 2016
Luis
"Worth the stay"
Very pleasant staff.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
Front desk girl was AWESOME..friendly and knowledgable
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2016
nicole
"Stay at the Day"
Heating system not energy efficient. Shower needs more storage shelf. Fan in Bathroom always running. Bathroom door needs regular door, not cheap sliding door.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2016
Douglas
I stay there a few times a year. Never had a problem. It was a little noisey in the first floor when my daughter check in at 10.00 pm we was told the poor was close. There was people swimming until 11.00 clock
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
melissa
Stayed on 3/16/16 from our flight back from Florida and woke up to find a roach in my bed. I will not stay here again. I will pay more to stay at a Hilton. I don't recommend this place.
1 night trip with friends Mar 16, 2016
shannon
"Ehh"
Pool was extremely cloudy. Sheets were like sleeping on sand paper. Not enough towels. Really liked gander mtn next door.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2016
Matthew
""A" for Days Inn"
I was there to go to the VA hospital. The room was very comfortable.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2016
"Perfect price"
Comfy cheap close to everything nice staff
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2016
"Horrible Hotel"
It was horrible! Coffee pot and mini fridge didn't work, called desk and no one ever came up. Door was broke as well.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2016
Rhonda
Staff very helpful. Transportation to airport very convenient
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2016
"Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable"
The room was pretty barebones, but it was clean and the bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2016
Todd
stayed here for a simple overnight with our wrestling team for a tournament. rooms were great for the nice low price through hotels.com. stayed last year too. cleaner that last year, and the beds were very comfortable. staff was great! girl at the front desk even told me one of the kids left their phone charger in the dining area after they were done eating their take out pizza. super nice!! will stay here again next year!
1 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2016
susan
"great stay!"
Was a great stay and the staff were very helpful!
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Kurtis
"Will not stay again."
The beds were very dirty.. I pulled the beds back and their was dirt and old gummy bears were there. The sheets had stains, the pool was dirty and the front desk people were not very kind or helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Brooke
"Descent"
It was okay
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Nice stay with shuttle"
Overnight stay with early flight next morning.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
Howard
Perfectly priced - very good location - Quite comfortable. Will recommend it for those who need to be in proximity to the airport area.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
Jose
"Easy access to airport, buses and shuttles!"
The access to transportation was important as I was traveling alone and chose not to rent a car. I would walk approximately 2.5- 3 miles daily as to do some kind of exercise. Hills offered me more than I bargained for! To go into the city was no problem just take the 28 and you are there and I enjoyed the sights and sounds of the city and conversing with the locals and asking advice as to what to do and how to get there. Transit runs up till midnight so an early start is crucial to take everything in. I always took a shuttle back to my room. City provides these for .25 cents! Great deal. City bus 3.75 and I thought it was a bargain since it goes all the way Downtown, Carnegie Museum and much more.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
Marilyn
Very nice
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Carmela
"Didn't stand out on either extreme"
About what I would expect from a Days Inn.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
"Could have been much cleaner."
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful as far as I was concerned. The biggest complaint I have is the shape of the room as far as cleanliness goes. I expected it to look older. No false hopes there. But, the liner under the bottom sheet was dirty, and streaked with something, and I DO NOT want to know what it was. There was a black ring around the inside of the toilet and the shower and sink were very dull, not shiny, and I could tell they do not get a true cleaning often enough. There are so many rooms on one floor, yet I only saw one housekeeper for ours. If they are expected to do a better job, they need more help!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Peggy
"Used bathroom supplies"
there were used bathroom supplies left in the shower ( shampoo, soap, others) We asked for it to be cleaned, 5 hours later on our return it was not done. Otherwise this hotel was very nice. The rest of the room was clean.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"SMALLER THEN THE PICTURES POSTED"
we had a queen sized bed in the room, From what i could see on the pics the room looked big, It was very small. For the price OK i get it, but the wall paper was coming off the way and as you walked into the hotel lobby there was stink bugs. (yep i am deathly afraid of them) can definitely find a better hotel for the same price, we wont be back to this hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
DEBRA
"Will not be a repeat customer"
We had a one night stay for a job offer for my husband. My husband, myself and our newborn stayed and I wouldnt stay there again. The first room I was given wasn't even cleaned yet. Then we walked back to the front desk with our luggage and baby in his car seat to be given another room and the keys didn't work. The room was supposed to be a queen size bed but seemed more like a double. It was a non smoking room but the comforter was covered with burn holes. There was little hairs in the shower. And the toilet area smelled like urine! I was not at all satisfied with our stay!
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
Danielle
"Good hotel for business travelers"
The Days Inn is a good, solid hotel that was conveniently located for the places where I needed to be on this trip. The staff was very accommodating when prompted to make additional services and facilities available for guests.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Pat
"Cheaper than others but not worth it"
Stayed overnight after a Pittsburgh Pirates game and got up to take a shower and no hot water. Breakfast skimpy, left and will not return to this hotel. I will try someone else next time.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
"Quality issue's"
We have stayed at this hotel for the last couple of years and the quality of this place has gone down drastic. I would never stay here again. You pay for the quality.if there was a way to post pictures,I would. For example there was not a functioning smoke detector just the plug hanging out of the fixture on the ceiling.I don't have time to list all of negatives. And there's not any positives. Don't stay here.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Comfortable, quiet, and Clean"
Comfortable, spotless clean room. The hotel staff was friendly and tried hard to make it a good stay for their clients.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Stanley
"hotel was hard to find"
Once we found the hotel we did get rest and enjoyed our visit to Pittsburge
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"Last night fright night!"
First we were told that the pool was closed for the day, but it never opened the entire time of our stay (Friday through Monday). Second and most important we did not feel safe our last night there. The fire alarm went off at about 9 pm so we left our room and went out to the main entrance. only a handful of people were outside with a parking lot full of cars. The hotel management first thought that someone was smoking on the 3rd floor, but the fire dept. was not called they were on the phone with the alarm system trying to get it turned off. they told people they could stay in their rooms. I was uncomfortable going back in as I was not clear on what was happening. English was not the owners first language so I was unclear as to an answer to if there was a fire, someone was smoking or the alarm failed. I called 911 and then they came to check the situation. It was cleared for us to enter about 10;30 pm. Third breakfast was served but only until 9 am sharp!
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"please avoid stay in this hotel due to their stuff"
The front desk host was unprofessional, unethical and impolite.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"NO..... Just, NO"
When we got here we fully intended to use the pool, but found it closed for maintenance. The room service took us two hours to figure out, even after we had the phone fixed. The bed was as hard as a rock and the pillows are far too flat and you need A minimum of three to get any support. The outlets are only on one side of the room. The lighting is off centered. There was a black buildup in the shower. Also, it was a very thin line between freezing, and scalding hot water in the shower. When we were able to use the indoor pool, we discovered it was not heated and there was no hot tub. They advertised a continental breakfast, but the waffles did not last more than an hour, the toaster didn't work and the eggs were runny and tasteless. The tv was small, had limited channels and no dvd player. The ONLY saving grace, is that there is great shopping within 10 minutes of the hotel.
4 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Megan
"Just what we needed."
Being on top of a hill, it took a while to locate. Everything else was suitable for our needs.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Don't waste your Money"
Never stay in this hotel.You may find yourself in the most dirtiest room run by the management which can't even communicate effectively due to poor communication skills.The rooms are filthy and never cleaned to maintain the hygiene.
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
Niovi
"It was completely horrible. The pool was closed af"
It was completely horrible. The pool was closed after they told us it was open. The fire alarm went off one night for over an hour and we were not discounted. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Would never recommend this hotel"
We were in our room for not even an hour. TV was on and all of a sudden the TV blow up. Call the front desk. The guy came up and looked at it and basically called us a liar and said that it didn't blow up. After he looked he called in another guy in. Then after a while he said that it blow up. Asked us if we wanted to stay in the room. I said no we want a TV. The wallpaper on the wall was coming off too. Second room had no towels, toilet roll holder was broke, crumbs and juice box on the floor and fridge was leaking. Got third room bathroom door was broke and the high on the ac wasn't working. When I checked in there was a sign that said the pool was closed due to some maintenance thing. My child heard some kid as about the pool and they said they could go swimming. So when I checked out I asked if it was open she said yes. I told her it would of been nice to know the whole weekend it was open cause my child would of love to go swim. So guy behind said the same thing. The front desk lady never asked how my stay was. She was pretty rude.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
nicole
"Out of the way near airport."
Bit out of the way near airport. Nice room, clean and well maintained.
2 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"indoor pool was not working 3days we were there"
The front desk kept telling us the pool would be fixed the next day but never happened. We were there for 4 days and pool not fixed.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Bad choice of hotel"
linens in the room were really dirty .You could easily tell it was not replaced or being reused as there were lot of dirty hair struck in the linens and sheets.The exhaust in the bathroom was not working and bathroom was stinky
2 night trip Aug 19, 2015
It was a bit far from everything.. No resturNts, no cafes, you need a taxi.. And it took half an hour to come and after three phone calls..
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Horrible experience"
It was a horrible and dirty inn and I would never recommend it to anyone the toilet smell like they weren't clean for over 6 months made you want to throw up just to go to the bathroom and it was just felt overall dirty
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
VERONICA
"Would have stayed elsewhere"
Picture of the room looked way better online then it really was. Carpet was stained and filthy. Elevator to 4th floor was out of service. Room was very small.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
people in adjoining room loud and kept rattling door handle cable line to TV was almost completely destroyed so little-to-no reception for TV and staff would not deduct anything from price of room
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Temperature in room"
The room was hot when we entered. Air conditioning was turned off and drapes were closed. We turned it on the coolest setting and highest fan setting and it took 6 hours to reach s comfortable temperature for sleeping. Would not stay there again even at that price no matter how close to the airport.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Connie
"Low-quality all around"
First room: toilet paper holder fell off the wall; shower was leaking; shower door wouldn't close; no towels in room. Moved to a second room; in both rooms, the refrigerators were turned off "to save power". Everything is as cheap as possible - one-ply toilet paper, cheap towels, patchy wall repairs, etc. Elevator button to 4th floor broken - had to get out one above or below. Door to pool utility room missing, taped off with caution tape. Really just a hotel where they're trying to do everything as cheaply as possible.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Good for one night"
Stayed here because it was close to First Niagara Pavilion and downtown Pittsburgh. Got what we expected for the price. Room smelled a little funny, tiny bathroom with no working light. But clean enough.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Christine
This was a business trip. This room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was nice and helpful.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
david
"Only if you must."
Good for a quick overnight stay nothing more. Room was ok. Bathroom was small. Toilet had a foul sewage odor coming from it so we had to keep the door closed. Gym smelled of mold and mildew with no fresh air. Breakfast was poor. Microwaveable eggs and bagels.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Kandice
"loose hair everywhere, including in the bed"
The pool was not open until 10 AM. What is the point? If check-out is at 11, everyone is scrambling to get packed and get gone. It is as if they did not want the hassle of the pool being open at all. Breakfast options were poor. Gluey, clump of oatmeal that we were supposed to cut off a hunk. Only 2 cereal options - SUGAR fruit Loops and Raisin Bran. I guess this is standard for Day's Inn. Wake up, Day's Inn!!!! The Times have changed and you have not. Packaged omelettes? Really? While we appreciate the ecological approach of not washing towels & linens everyday, we did NOT appreciate the stained sheets, towels and the HAIR in the shower, on all baseboards, on the BLANKETS and IN THE BED. YUCK GROSS!!!!! The drain stopper in the sink did not work. When we pulled it up to release the sink water, the stopper was moldy.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015