All hotels in Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, United States of America
2500 Market Place Blvd, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable"
The room was pretty barebones, but it was clean and the bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2016
Todd
stayed here for a simple overnight with our wrestling team for a tournament. rooms were great for the nice low price through hotels.com. stayed last year too. cleaner that last year, and the beds were very comfortable. staff was great! girl at the front desk even told me one of the kids left their phone charger in the dining area after they were done eating their take out pizza. super nice!! will stay here again next year!
1 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2016
susan
"great stay!"
Was a great stay and the staff were very helpful!
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
Kurtis
"Will not stay again."
The beds were very dirty.. I pulled the beds back and their was dirt and old gummy bears were there. The sheets had stains, the pool was dirty and the front desk people were not very kind or helpful.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
Brooke
"Descent"
It was okay
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"Nice stay with shuttle"
Overnight stay with early flight next morning.
1 night business trip Nov 22, 2015
Howard
Perfectly priced - very good location - Quite comfortable. Will recommend it for those who need to be in proximity to the airport area.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
Jose
"Easy access to airport, buses and shuttles!"
The access to transportation was important as I was traveling alone and chose not to rent a car. I would walk approximately 2.5- 3 miles daily as to do some kind of exercise. Hills offered me more than I bargained for! To go into the city was no problem just take the 28 and you are there and I enjoyed the sights and sounds of the city and conversing with the locals and asking advice as to what to do and how to get there. Transit runs up till midnight so an early start is crucial to take everything in. I always took a shuttle back to my room. City provides these for .25 cents! Great deal. City bus 3.75 and I thought it was a bargain since it goes all the way Downtown, Carnegie Museum and much more.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
Marilyn
Very nice
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Carmela
"Didn't stand out on either extreme"
About what I would expect from a Days Inn.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
"Could have been much cleaner."
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful as far as I was concerned. The biggest complaint I have is the shape of the room as far as cleanliness goes. I expected it to look older. No false hopes there. But, the liner under the bottom sheet was dirty, and streaked with something, and I DO NOT want to know what it was. There was a black ring around the inside of the toilet and the shower and sink were very dull, not shiny, and I could tell they do not get a true cleaning often enough. There are so many rooms on one floor, yet I only saw one housekeeper for ours. If they are expected to do a better job, they need more help!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Peggy
"Used bathroom supplies"
there were used bathroom supplies left in the shower ( shampoo, soap, others) We asked for it to be cleaned, 5 hours later on our return it was not done. Otherwise this hotel was very nice. The rest of the room was clean.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"SMALLER THEN THE PICTURES POSTED"
we had a queen sized bed in the room, From what i could see on the pics the room looked big, It was very small. For the price OK i get it, but the wall paper was coming off the way and as you walked into the hotel lobby there was stink bugs. (yep i am deathly afraid of them) can definitely find a better hotel for the same price, we wont be back to this hotel.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
DEBRA
"Will not be a repeat customer"
We had a one night stay for a job offer for my husband. My husband, myself and our newborn stayed and I wouldnt stay there again. The first room I was given wasn't even cleaned yet. Then we walked back to the front desk with our luggage and baby in his car seat to be given another room and the keys didn't work. The room was supposed to be a queen size bed but seemed more like a double. It was a non smoking room but the comforter was covered with burn holes. There was little hairs in the shower. And the toilet area smelled like urine! I was not at all satisfied with our stay!
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
Danielle
"Good hotel for business travelers"
The Days Inn is a good, solid hotel that was conveniently located for the places where I needed to be on this trip. The staff was very accommodating when prompted to make additional services and facilities available for guests.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Pat
"Cheaper than others but not worth it"
Stayed overnight after a Pittsburgh Pirates game and got up to take a shower and no hot water. Breakfast skimpy, left and will not return to this hotel. I will try someone else next time.
Other trip Oct 2, 2015
"Quality issue's"
We have stayed at this hotel for the last couple of years and the quality of this place has gone down drastic. I would never stay here again. You pay for the quality.if there was a way to post pictures,I would. For example there was not a functioning smoke detector just the plug hanging out of the fixture on the ceiling.I don't have time to list all of negatives. And there's not any positives. Don't stay here.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Comfortable, quiet, and Clean"
Comfortable, spotless clean room. The hotel staff was friendly and tried hard to make it a good stay for their clients.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Stanley
"hotel was hard to find"
Once we found the hotel we did get rest and enjoyed our visit to Pittsburge
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"Last night fright night!"
First we were told that the pool was closed for the day, but it never opened the entire time of our stay (Friday through Monday). Second and most important we did not feel safe our last night there. The fire alarm went off at about 9 pm so we left our room and went out to the main entrance. only a handful of people were outside with a parking lot full of cars. The hotel management first thought that someone was smoking on the 3rd floor, but the fire dept. was not called they were on the phone with the alarm system trying to get it turned off. they told people they could stay in their rooms. I was uncomfortable going back in as I was not clear on what was happening. English was not the owners first language so I was unclear as to an answer to if there was a fire, someone was smoking or the alarm failed. I called 911 and then they came to check the situation. It was cleared for us to enter about 10;30 pm. Third breakfast was served but only until 9 am sharp!
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"please avoid stay in this hotel due to their stuff"
The front desk host was unprofessional, unethical and impolite.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"NO..... Just, NO"
When we got here we fully intended to use the pool, but found it closed for maintenance. The room service took us two hours to figure out, even after we had the phone fixed. The bed was as hard as a rock and the pillows are far too flat and you need A minimum of three to get any support. The outlets are only on one side of the room. The lighting is off centered. There was a black buildup in the shower. Also, it was a very thin line between freezing, and scalding hot water in the shower. When we were able to use the indoor pool, we discovered it was not heated and there was no hot tub. They advertised a continental breakfast, but the waffles did not last more than an hour, the toaster didn't work and the eggs were runny and tasteless. The tv was small, had limited channels and no dvd player. The ONLY saving grace, is that there is great shopping within 10 minutes of the hotel.
4 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Megan
"Just what we needed."
Being on top of a hill, it took a while to locate. Everything else was suitable for our needs.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Don't waste your Money"
Never stay in this hotel.You may find yourself in the most dirtiest room run by the management which can't even communicate effectively due to poor communication skills.The rooms are filthy and never cleaned to maintain the hygiene.
2 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
Niovi
"It was completely horrible. The pool was closed af"
It was completely horrible. The pool was closed after they told us it was open. The fire alarm went off one night for over an hour and we were not discounted. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
"Would never recommend this hotel"
We were in our room for not even an hour. TV was on and all of a sudden the TV blow up. Call the front desk. The guy came up and looked at it and basically called us a liar and said that it didn't blow up. After he looked he called in another guy in. Then after a while he said that it blow up. Asked us if we wanted to stay in the room. I said no we want a TV. The wallpaper on the wall was coming off too. Second room had no towels, toilet roll holder was broke, crumbs and juice box on the floor and fridge was leaking. Got third room bathroom door was broke and the high on the ac wasn't working. When I checked in there was a sign that said the pool was closed due to some maintenance thing. My child heard some kid as about the pool and they said they could go swimming. So when I checked out I asked if it was open she said yes. I told her it would of been nice to know the whole weekend it was open cause my child would of love to go swim. So guy behind said the same thing. The front desk lady never asked how my stay was. She was pretty rude.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
nicole
"Out of the way near airport."
Bit out of the way near airport. Nice room, clean and well maintained.
2 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
"indoor pool was not working 3days we were there"
The front desk kept telling us the pool would be fixed the next day but never happened. We were there for 4 days and pool not fixed.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Bad choice of hotel"
linens in the room were really dirty .You could easily tell it was not replaced or being reused as there were lot of dirty hair struck in the linens and sheets.The exhaust in the bathroom was not working and bathroom was stinky
2 night trip Aug 19, 2015
It was a bit far from everything.. No resturNts, no cafes, you need a taxi.. And it took half an hour to come and after three phone calls..
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
"Horrible experience"
It was a horrible and dirty inn and I would never recommend it to anyone the toilet smell like they weren't clean for over 6 months made you want to throw up just to go to the bathroom and it was just felt overall dirty
2 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
VERONICA
"Would have stayed elsewhere"
Picture of the room looked way better online then it really was. Carpet was stained and filthy. Elevator to 4th floor was out of service. Room was very small.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
people in adjoining room loud and kept rattling door handle cable line to TV was almost completely destroyed so little-to-no reception for TV and staff would not deduct anything from price of room
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Temperature in room"
The room was hot when we entered. Air conditioning was turned off and drapes were closed. We turned it on the coolest setting and highest fan setting and it took 6 hours to reach s comfortable temperature for sleeping. Would not stay there again even at that price no matter how close to the airport.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Connie
"Low-quality all around"
First room: toilet paper holder fell off the wall; shower was leaking; shower door wouldn't close; no towels in room. Moved to a second room; in both rooms, the refrigerators were turned off "to save power". Everything is as cheap as possible - one-ply toilet paper, cheap towels, patchy wall repairs, etc. Elevator button to 4th floor broken - had to get out one above or below. Door to pool utility room missing, taped off with caution tape. Really just a hotel where they're trying to do everything as cheaply as possible.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Good for one night"
Stayed here because it was close to First Niagara Pavilion and downtown Pittsburgh. Got what we expected for the price. Room smelled a little funny, tiny bathroom with no working light. But clean enough.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Christine
This was a business trip. This room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was nice and helpful.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
david
"Only if you must."
Good for a quick overnight stay nothing more. Room was ok. Bathroom was small. Toilet had a foul sewage odor coming from it so we had to keep the door closed. Gym smelled of mold and mildew with no fresh air. Breakfast was poor. Microwaveable eggs and bagels.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Kandice
"loose hair everywhere, including in the bed"
The pool was not open until 10 AM. What is the point? If check-out is at 11, everyone is scrambling to get packed and get gone. It is as if they did not want the hassle of the pool being open at all. Breakfast options were poor. Gluey, clump of oatmeal that we were supposed to cut off a hunk. Only 2 cereal options - SUGAR fruit Loops and Raisin Bran. I guess this is standard for Day's Inn. Wake up, Day's Inn!!!! The Times have changed and you have not. Packaged omelettes? Really? While we appreciate the ecological approach of not washing towels & linens everyday, we did NOT appreciate the stained sheets, towels and the HAIR in the shower, on all baseboards, on the BLANKETS and IN THE BED. YUCK GROSS!!!!! The drain stopper in the sink did not work. When we pulled it up to release the sink water, the stopper was moldy.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Marge
"Good Stay/Value for Price"
Good value. Ice cold A/C. Good, simple free breakfast. Super fast WiFi. Great value for price. Wasn't too fond of where it was located but could've been worse.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Brett
"Terror in Pittsburgh"
This was not the worst, but certainly no where near the best! We had to switch rooms three times due to a broken fire alarm, broken dresser, broken lock, and all the rooms smelled horrible! We just got tired switching rooms!
3 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
"Very poor customer service!"
The hotel greeter was rude. Didn't acknowledge us as we checked out.Had attitude when I asked her questions about the billing. Reluctantly gave us additional clean towels. I would never give my money to this hotel establishment again!
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
michael
disappointed the pool was closed, no mention of this when booking the room
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
I just didn't like I couldn't get refunded for the day we left even tho I checked in a day earlier! Sux losing money
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Run don't walk to another motel!"
One of the worst motels I have stayed in. The room was very small and was bumping into the walls getting out of bed. Stains on the floor was afraid to walk around without shoes on. Looked like the area was torn down and they forgot the motel. Very Unsatisfied with the stay will not ever stay there again when I am in the area!!!
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Jeffrey
Overall our stay was okay. It served its purpose as a place to sleep for a night. Room was average, a little small. Slightly disappointed that the pool was out of service at the time considering that was one of the reasons I chose this hotel vs. others. Also was sort of placed in the middle of an empty lot on top of a hill, which was a little weird when you look out your room and see vacant lots.
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
"Our number one choice when we come to Pittsburgh."
Love staying at this hotel. Great location and great staff.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
TONYAt
Good, comfortable
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Marta
I don't know about the other rooms there but I stayed there at room#106. That room stank really bad. Someone need to check and fix it.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Zaw
The rooms were decently clean. There was dust on the desk and around the TV. It was quite comfortable with a small fridge and microwave. However the in room hairdryer didn't work but we really didn't need it. The bed was comfortable but my wife said she thought it was a bit too hard. There was a musty odor through the upper floors including in the rooms. Air freshener helped. The AC was put on high and stayed that way through out our stay but at midday the room was comfortably cool but would expect it to be too cold. The evening staff at our first night was more interested in talking on the phone than helping us but the rest were friendly and courtious. Overall a pleasant stay and yes I would return there again. Decent value for the money spent.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015