All hotels in North Canton, Ohio, United States of America
7046 Sunset Strip Ave, North Canton, OH, 44720, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Canton Ohio"
Great room,very pleasant clerk
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"Newly renovated"
Very nice hotel that was newly renovated. Great bed. Hotel staff was tops!
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
ERIC
"Simple and clean"
Simple and clean, and good value for the money!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Dorian
"Very nice!"
Everything was wonderful from staff to accomadations! The pool was the only concerns, and it needed some small repairs, appeared to need a cleaning and to be filled.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Peggy
"not super happy."
The first room I was placed in was so dirty I asked for a new one. The staff were all very polite aside from the member of the housekeeping staff who barged into my room despite the fact that my "do not disturb" sign was on mu door. Good thing I had the security lock on.
5 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Rachel
Nice hotel, we would stay again...
2 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good choice for a hotel close to CAK airport."
Flew in late on a Friday night. Hotel just a few minutes away from airport via either interstate or local roads. Easy to get to. Staff informed us that hotel was a "No Smoking Property" even before we checked in. No problem with that, but might be offputting to the smokers out there. Room was on first floor near main lobby but never heard any noise from there through walls even though Fla. State - Notre Dame football game was on Sat. night. Rooms quiet and well soundproofed. Room itself was a nice spin on a "Botique Hotel". Modernist furniture and wall art; a screen-wall sectioned off the queen sized bed space from the seating area which held a fold out couch, small arm chair and compact coffee table. Along one wall was a breakfast bar type counter and a pair of stools along with a modest bar sink, good sized mini-fridge, coffee maker etc. The bathroom was compact but functional. Did not like the fact that the bathroom exhaust fan rattled noisely to life whenever the bathroom light was turned on - no way to turn the fan off without shutting off the light too. Hotel located near major shopping mall, casual dining options abounded.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Noisy"
The people in the room next door were up all night long. The walls are thin enough that I felt like they were in my room with me talking loudly and playing music.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"college visit"
This is the second time I have stayed here. I have a daughter going to Walsh University in Canton and I will stay here everytime I go to visit her.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
kenneth
"Worth the price"
The hotel was newly updated with comfortable beds and friendly service. The continental breakfast was average. Overall it was a great value for the price. I would stay again!
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Good location."
It was fine, except that the staff forgot to clean my room one day, and another day did not leave clean towels. I was told that you would send me a copy of my bill, and please do so. Thanks.
5 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Everyone was nice enough, but....."
I got upgraded to a suite because they were putting new thermostats in the room I was supposed to have. I was excited. Until I got to my room......the highway noise was SOOOOOO LOUD. I couldn't sleep. The doors on all of the surrounding rooms SLAM shut at all hours. There is no "soft close." And when you went in the bathroom, there is no way to turn on the light without also turning on the fan....it sounded like you were taking off in a plane. The sign in the hall said "ICE AND VENDING." I did find the ice but never saw a vending machine. On the upside...the staff was nice and the room was clean. But I doubt I will revisit.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Okay"
Stayed here for a friend's wedding, and was pleased with the location and free coffee and breakfast. But in my room, the closet had trash and the mini fridge had someone else's drinks (5-6) still inside. I didn't really mind until I got to breakfast at 9:20 and they were out of milk and coffee!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Maria
"Hotel in Canton"
Very nice stay. Check in was quick and easy. The staff was really nice. Donna was a real hoot, she was great
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
pj
"Room was nice but unhonest staff"
My room was nice and for the most part the people working there were okay. However my aunt and cousin had and early flight and checked out early they left a few things at the front desk for safe keeping. By the time I went to the front desk to pick them up someone on staff had swiped the cellphone charger. It wouldn't have been as bad if the male guy working the front desk literally said "housekeeping must have swiped it". What kind of self respecting business advertises that they hire thiefs as housekeepers. I won't be staying here next time!!
3 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Dorrie
"Very Nice Place"
I was very pleasantly surprised. This was a very clean hotel and priced right too. I would like to see some vending machines with more than just soda.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"I like it butt!!!"
I been in many other hotels but this one was one of the better ones it's update it nice and clean, my only issue is that they charge my master card again even when I pay via expedia already that's not nice, so be careful everyone make shure you check you're bank statement before you lived the facility! :( that's my only issue with this hotel :(:( everything alse was good!!!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
honybon
"Pleasant Value"
There are no 1/2 values so we would actually rate our stay at about 3.5. Shower would not get hot at 8:00 AM on a Saturday but that's trifling.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
RH
The breakfast coffee was very bad. I would recommend a better brand of coffee or water. Other than than everything was great.
4 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Affordable, clean and friendly"
Overall rating 4.5. This was a nice, clean family run hotel. It was well taken care of with one of the nicer free breakfasts (waffles, eggs and bacon) that come with a stay. I only booked a room with one queen size bed so the room was very tiny without much room to move around, but there was a desk, mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Jen
"Good Overall Value"
This is a pretty basic hotel room with no unpleasant surprises. It is close to lots of dining choices. The room was clean, check in efficient, and the price was fair. A solid 4 and yes, I would stay here again when in the area.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Elliott
"Great stay! Awesome Location!"
We stayed at this hotel for two nights so we could meet up with family to go to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. This hotel is almost perfectly placed, right off the highway, easy to get to, and easy to get out of. It is close to everything and there are a ton of places to go do something and get something to eat. It looks like a newer hotel that is in great condition. You could see where there had been damage and they were in the process of fixing it up but at least they were fixing it. The desk clerk that was working when we arrived, Drew, seemed to be there all weekend, and he was a tremendous employee. He was always happy to help and was very friendly. If I come back to Canton, I will definitely try to stay here again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Jay
"the basics"
The hotel appeared to be pretty new or recently remodeled by how modern it looked. Overall was pretty clean. The bathroom fan was extremely loud but moved a lot of air. The walls and floor of the hotel didn't block the noise from the room above or the door slamming in the corridor. The breakfast was below average. Our stay was very short and worked well otherwise.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Avoid this place at all costs..."
Too much really to type; but, I have never seen such horrible customer service than I saw at this hotel. It is a relatively new hotel; but, it was dirty, unkempt and reminded me more of a motel. The front desk clerk was the most rude individual I have ever come in contact with at any hotel. I do not recall if it was a good price or what; but, please take my advice and move on to the next one. This place is a dump!
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Kurt
"Adequate accomodations"
Good condition and clean. Wood structure and noise from other floors was irritating.
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
"Good Location"
Great hotel for our visit to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Close to plenty of restaraunts. Clean hotel, friendly staff. Would recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Would stay again"
We spent 3 nighrs in the Microtel in North Canton and were very pleased with it. We needed extra towels and got them right away. The rooms had plenty of space and amenities.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
"Great location, Friendly Staff, Great Price!!"
I've stayed here a couple of times as I had an early flight out of CAK the following day. The rooms are very clean, the staff is friendly, and the location is excellent. Will make this my go to place every time I need to stay in Akron/Canton area.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Susie H
"close to nfl hall of fame"
room was fine, they gave us a good rate when we checked in a day early. The first room we had faced the highway and was too noisy. The next night we were able to switch rooms.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Room was very clean and the staff was great. Highly recommend.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Scott Sander
Staff was very nice. Some of the furniture coverings and floor were stained and dirty looking. No comfortable chair for sitting at desk to work.
Other trip Jun 29, 2014
Poorly maintained. The first night's stay housekeeping didn't make the bed or provide clean towels; I had to complain to the front desk at 8 p.m. after returning to the hotel after work; the front desk receptionist had to provide clean towels and I had to make the bed myself. Hallways and the elevator had stains from people spilling drinks on the way to/from their rooms. About a month ago I stayed at a Microtel in Pennsylvania that was perfect, and that is why I chose the Microtel in Canton; what a disappointment. Hope things improve at the Canton Microtel for future visitors..
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
NAS
Nice hotel in a good location, close to HOF. Pool is small and no hot tub. Breakfast was fair at best.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Clean room. Nice comfy bed. I was really, really happy that it was a smoke free facility.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Baton mom
"Stinky, smelly and dirty"
We were very disappointed
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2014
Brenda
"DONT GO THERE!!!"
The room was dusty and there was someone else's hair in the sheets when I checked in. There was NO soundproofing and, thanks to the neighbors above and on all sides, sleep was not in the cards until 1-2 in the morning every night. I stayed there five nights; the staff was apathetic and unfriendly.
5 night trip Jun 5, 2014
suemamalou
"clean and comfortable"
Easy to find, right off interstate. But ask for room away from that. I heard traffic from highway until I was able to fall asleep. But, a very nice and comfortable property. Would stay there again.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Jill
"Good stay"
Clean, quiet, great service. Very large and comfortable room!
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
"alarm"
i have stayed here 1 other time with great success. Unfortunately the smoke alarm went off Twice in the middle of the nite. We were pretty disturbed because we had had a long day and checked in after 11pm!! No pro rating room rate because of booking through Hotels.com... Not good !!
1 night trip May 27, 2014
Penny
"review"
pleasantly surprised by cleanliness of our room, friendly staff, close to AC airport! walked to local Cracker Barrell for dinner. would recommend;)
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Canton
Thank you so much for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites, North Canton. We strive to keep our rooms very clean and we have a staff that is friendly with our guests. Please do not hesitate to choose us again should you be in the area--We would love to have you!
1 night trip May 19, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the football hall of fame"
The room and staff were nice. The only problem was the sinks plumbing was bad
Response by Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham North Canton
We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at the Microtel Inn & Suites, North Canton. We appreciate your business. We also appreciate that you pointed out a maintenance issue in your room. We have taken care of the sink drain that gave you trouble.
Other trip May 21, 2014
"there was 1 big problem"
my stay was fine except for 1 thing. when i got to the room and turned on the tv , i could not get the guide button on the remote to work so i could see what was on. i called the front desk and was told that my room did not come with the guide button for the tv. so i said i wanted to be moved to a room that does have it. the front desk then informed me that none of there rooms come with that. if i had not paid up front i would have moved to a new hotel. i am coming back up there in about 2 weeks and i will not be staying in that hotel, i can tell you that.
3 night trip May 13, 2014
fred fosselman
Easy access to interstate, shopping and restaurants
3 night trip May 8, 2014
"Great Value"
We had a suite this trip and it was much more comfortable than the small room we had earlier in the trip. An excellent value.
2 night trip May 12, 2014
"Little Giant"
We had the smallest room in the hotel and it felt a bit cramped for a big person like me. All in all a great value.
3 night family trip May 6, 2014
Chazz
"Overnight stay before Hall of Fame"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was in good condition and had clean rooms and a good breakfast. It took us less than 10 minutes to get to the NFL hall of fame from the hotel. The rooms are a bit tight with a roll-away, but that's to be expected with an additional bed. Neighborhood didn't seem dangerous or anything, but looked like you'd want to lock your car and wouldn't prefer to walk to anything from the hotel. I'd stay there again.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2014
"Close to many eateries/stores/movies"
Everything was fine...a little hard to locate unless you know the area...
1 night trip May 9, 2014
"Nicely done"
A nice, upscale hotel without the "4-start" price! Good location, just off the main road, but right by many restaurants and grocery stores. Easy check-in, decent pool. Breakfast was a step above the typical free ones. Disappointed that the hot-tup was cemented over.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Newer hotel missed the mark"
The room had a dingy smell to it, the curtain did not provide complete coverage during the night from the street light right outside the window. The sink had a leak. It was a nice hotel for the cost. Location was a burden since you could only make a right turn onto Portage street. Had to turn around to get onto SR77.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
elise
"Nice hotel, a real bargain for the price."
Very nice hotel. Facilities were very nice and staff was courteous and attentive. Room could have been a little cleaner, streaks on the television and mirrors. But overall experience was very good.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014