All hotels in North Canton, Ohio, United States of America
7046 Sunset Strip Ave, North Canton, OH, 44720, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value for money
    Awesome vibe
    Breakfast is average
    Uncomfortable
"quick getaway"
It was short and sweet. Desk clerk was very nice. Cookies we're great.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Excellent!"
This hotel was wonderful. The room was very beautiful just like the pictures and everything was great
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2015
Xaveria
My experience with your hotel was very pleasant and comfortable. The only thing that might have made it better would be a few more toiletries besides soap and shampoo but overall I will definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Jinny
"Overnight before a Flight"
We stayed at this hotel before catching a flight. The hotel was much nicer than we expected. The staff was excellent. The room was modern and clean. It was very moderately priced. It's in a good location if you want to go out to dinner or a show. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Jack
"More Food"
Breakfast was over at 9am instead of 10am, no food was brought out.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Gret and clean"
Only thing was highway so close it ws loud. Right next to the highway
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Horrible and Rude Staff"
Would never recommend this hotel. We booked a room with two queen beds instead we were given a room with one bed and a fold out couch and then told us they had no pillows left. All the rude staff member said is I could cancel you and you could go somewhere else.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Wayne
New hotel, clean, friendly staff
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2015
"Cheap but Noisy"
My stay here was prior to a super early flight the next morning from the CAK airport, so a restful night was very important. While the price of the Microtel was good, it was perhaps the noisiest hotel I've ever stayed in in the USA. The highway noise is hard to ignore and, if the hotel is full of guests who are up late and partying, you'll feel like you're right there with them. Every time someone let their door slam shut my room shook and the bed's headboard and the art on the wall rattled. Is this particular building that poorly built? I don't know. I've stayed in other Microtel properties and know what they typically offer. This one was sufficiently disappointing to make me never want to stay there again. I had a near-sleepless night—the exact opposite of my intention.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Walsh college visit"
I stay at this hotel every time I visit my daughter. Convienent off the interstate and a pleasure to stay there.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
kenneth
"brrrrrr"
The room was so cold had the heat turned up but there was a bad draft coming from the window I literly wore 3 shirts to sleep. Never said anything cause the hotel was booked & didn't think they could put us anywhere else so I delt with it.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Not bad just not great"
The staff where great, either with the pool and towels to breakfast good service, the cleanliness of the room was just ok. A couple hairs that werent any of ours and some make-up my children found under the bed did disappoint but I would stay again
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
It was nice. Room was clean. Heat worked great! Breakfast was a bit on the small side, but overall a very pleasant experience.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Comfortable"
Other than kids running up and down the halls all weekend, this hotel is really nice. Slightly noisy from the traffic on the interstate but still very comfortable.
2 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice room"
Nice room but the continental breakfast was sorry the food was all microwave for if they upgrade there breakfast it would be a nice place n pools clean n they should of left the hot tub in
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
"Awesome!"
Awesome!
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Need to control guest a bit better. Lot of noise from a crew of workers staying there. Place was clean and staff was nice.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Regamatic
"Good Choice, but too close to the interstate"
Odd # Rooms are too close to the interstate, make sure to specify before you reserve a room. Big trucks kept me up half the night. Worse on the 2nd & 3rd floors
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Quiet ok stay"
Manager at night desk knew the elevator display was not working right..... He saw us & never said a word... We were on the 3rd floor & tried twice to get to our room till we figured lout that we were on the 3rd floor but the display light inside the elevator only said 2 !! Nice to offer breakfast but eggs were awful & coffee was warm not hot, we were up @ 6:30 so it's not like it sat there all day!
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2015
"Nice hotel, small room."
Great clean facility. Liked the window seat, room just too small.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice hotel close to food, mall highway"
I have stayed at this hotel before - it is clean.. Nice breakfast. My only compliant about this stay was I had room 120 which was right next to the lobby. Which at about 2:30 am started to get very noisy with a cleaning person getting a mop out of the closet- door opening and slamming water running.. And then the morning people getting breakfast ready. I heard the drawer opening and closing and the juice machine made a horrible noise every time someone it a glass of juice... I am a light sleeper and this room had tons of extra noise... But other than that a great stay
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Jum
"Smoke and Noise"
The room smelled of Smoke but we ran fan and it was better...then the room next door was filled with kids (don't know where adult supervision was) and we called front desk regarding noise, they called room, they came up to room after we went to front desk and the noise continued until 3 am...then back up again at 6 am...needless to say, we will not be staying at the hotel again do to the noise and them not being able to control it.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel, close and convienent to airport"
Hotel is a very convienent location to airport. Price is reasonable. Staff quite polite and friendly
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"No shuttle to the airport!"
I was told by an Expedia customer service agent that there was a shuttle that went to the airport 24 hrs. a day. This was vital to my booking since there was huge storm moving in and my daughter had a very early flight. When we got there, it seemed there was only 1 person running the whole place and he was in street clothes, now that I think about it- maybe he didn't even work there. But he was able to pull up the reservation on his computer. He said there was no shuttle and there had been. He slid me a card with the taxi company they worked with. Very disappointed.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
had a fire at my apartment. the motel was close by, convenient and reasonable. Stayed for 5 day while insurance was cleaning up. the kitchenette was helpful. all was good.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"A very nice stay in North Canton, Oh."
Great stay! Room was nice and comfortable (except for the pillows...not comfortable at all). Great ammenities (microwave, refrigerator, etc.). Will definitely be back.
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2014
"Canton Ohio"
Great room,very pleasant clerk
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"Newly renovated"
Very nice hotel that was newly renovated. Great bed. Hotel staff was tops!
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
ERIC
"Simple and clean"
Simple and clean, and good value for the money!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Dorian
"Very nice!"
Everything was wonderful from staff to accomadations! The pool was the only concerns, and it needed some small repairs, appeared to need a cleaning and to be filled.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Peggy
"not super happy."
The first room I was placed in was so dirty I asked for a new one. The staff were all very polite aside from the member of the housekeeping staff who barged into my room despite the fact that my "do not disturb" sign was on mu door. Good thing I had the security lock on.
5 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Rachel
Nice hotel, we would stay again...
2 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"Good choice for a hotel close to CAK airport."
Flew in late on a Friday night. Hotel just a few minutes away from airport via either interstate or local roads. Easy to get to. Staff informed us that hotel was a "No Smoking Property" even before we checked in. No problem with that, but might be offputting to the smokers out there. Room was on first floor near main lobby but never heard any noise from there through walls even though Fla. State - Notre Dame football game was on Sat. night. Rooms quiet and well soundproofed. Room itself was a nice spin on a "Botique Hotel". Modernist furniture and wall art; a screen-wall sectioned off the queen sized bed space from the seating area which held a fold out couch, small arm chair and compact coffee table. Along one wall was a breakfast bar type counter and a pair of stools along with a modest bar sink, good sized mini-fridge, coffee maker etc. The bathroom was compact but functional. Did not like the fact that the bathroom exhaust fan rattled noisely to life whenever the bathroom light was turned on - no way to turn the fan off without shutting off the light too. Hotel located near major shopping mall, casual dining options abounded.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Noisy"
The people in the room next door were up all night long. The walls are thin enough that I felt like they were in my room with me talking loudly and playing music.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"college visit"
This is the second time I have stayed here. I have a daughter going to Walsh University in Canton and I will stay here everytime I go to visit her.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
kenneth
"Worth the price"
The hotel was newly updated with comfortable beds and friendly service. The continental breakfast was average. Overall it was a great value for the price. I would stay again!
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Good location."
It was fine, except that the staff forgot to clean my room one day, and another day did not leave clean towels. I was told that you would send me a copy of my bill, and please do so. Thanks.
5 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Everyone was nice enough, but....."
I got upgraded to a suite because they were putting new thermostats in the room I was supposed to have. I was excited. Until I got to my room......the highway noise was SOOOOOO LOUD. I couldn't sleep. The doors on all of the surrounding rooms SLAM shut at all hours. There is no "soft close." And when you went in the bathroom, there is no way to turn on the light without also turning on the fan....it sounded like you were taking off in a plane. The sign in the hall said "ICE AND VENDING." I did find the ice but never saw a vending machine. On the upside...the staff was nice and the room was clean. But I doubt I will revisit.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Okay"
Stayed here for a friend's wedding, and was pleased with the location and free coffee and breakfast. But in my room, the closet had trash and the mini fridge had someone else's drinks (5-6) still inside. I didn't really mind until I got to breakfast at 9:20 and they were out of milk and coffee!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Maria
"Hotel in Canton"
Very nice stay. Check in was quick and easy. The staff was really nice. Donna was a real hoot, she was great
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
pj
"Room was nice but unhonest staff"
My room was nice and for the most part the people working there were okay. However my aunt and cousin had and early flight and checked out early they left a few things at the front desk for safe keeping. By the time I went to the front desk to pick them up someone on staff had swiped the cellphone charger. It wouldn't have been as bad if the male guy working the front desk literally said "housekeeping must have swiped it". What kind of self respecting business advertises that they hire thiefs as housekeepers. I won't be staying here next time!!
3 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Dorrie
"HEY HAVE BED BUGS!!!!!"
Woke up to find bed bugs!!! Person at front desk seemed to think it was normal. Just said they have had them and that they are brought in by people. Began to tell us how to get rid of them by washing our clothes in hot water. REALLY GUY?????? So NASTY!!!!!!!! Will NEVER STAY AT ANOTHER MICROTEL INN & SUITES BY WYNDHAM NORTH CANTON or any other place!!! Sunset Strip Ave. North Canton, Ohio
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2014
Joey S.
Everything was fine until we determined that the room and the bed had bed bugs .
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Very Nice Place"
I was very pleasantly surprised. This was a very clean hotel and priced right too. I would like to see some vending machines with more than just soda.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"I like it butt!!!"
I been in many other hotels but this one was one of the better ones it's update it nice and clean, my only issue is that they charge my master card again even when I pay via expedia already that's not nice, so be careful everyone make shure you check you're bank statement before you lived the facility! :( that's my only issue with this hotel :(:( everything alse was good!!!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
honybon
"Pleasant Value"
There are no 1/2 values so we would actually rate our stay at about 3.5. Shower would not get hot at 8:00 AM on a Saturday but that's trifling.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
RH
The breakfast coffee was very bad. I would recommend a better brand of coffee or water. Other than than everything was great.
4 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Affordable, clean and friendly"
Overall rating 4.5. This was a nice, clean family run hotel. It was well taken care of with one of the nicer free breakfasts (waffles, eggs and bacon) that come with a stay. I only booked a room with one queen size bed so the room was very tiny without much room to move around, but there was a desk, mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Jen
"Good Overall Value"
This is a pretty basic hotel room with no unpleasant surprises. It is close to lots of dining choices. The room was clean, check in efficient, and the price was fair. A solid 4 and yes, I would stay here again when in the area.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Elliott
"Great stay! Awesome Location!"
We stayed at this hotel for two nights so we could meet up with family to go to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. This hotel is almost perfectly placed, right off the highway, easy to get to, and easy to get out of. It is close to everything and there are a ton of places to go do something and get something to eat. It looks like a newer hotel that is in great condition. You could see where there had been damage and they were in the process of fixing it up but at least they were fixing it. The desk clerk that was working when we arrived, Drew, seemed to be there all weekend, and he was a tremendous employee. He was always happy to help and was very friendly. If I come back to Canton, I will definitely try to stay here again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014