All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America

"Gret stay"
Quiet, clean hotel near restaurants and the Grand Ole Opry
2 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
"Passing Thru"
The breakfast was not very good, and short on many things, room was not real clean
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville
Dear Paul, I am sorry that you were not pleased with your stay. We usually receive very positive feedback regarding both our breakfast and our cleanliness. However, I do appreciate your feedback. Regards,
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"No hot shower water"
The hotel is in a decent area. The lady at the front desk was very rude! The room wasn't bad pretty clean but had no hot water for showers.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville
Jessica, Thank you for your review of our property. I apologize if our front desk clerk was not as friendly as she could have been. I will speak to her to see what can be done to improve her customer service attitude. Also, please accept my apology for the lack of hot water. We do document all complaints and I do not see any other guests mentioning a lack of hot water. I will have our maintenance department take a look at the room you occupied to see if there is something wrong with the plumbing fixtures.
2 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"good room bit dated"
We had a great visit. Only problem was the TV in the bedroom of our suite didn't seem to be connected for cable. Thanks for the staff and good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
JOHN
I have stayed here twice and have enjoyed my experience very much on both visits. It is at a wonderful, safe location. Very friendly staff. Very clean, quite room. I will definitely stay again in the future!!!!!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Good place to stay with nice front desk staff."
The hotel was nice and had good front desk service. Location had a lot of good things near it to see and places to eat such as a Cracker Barrel.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Find another place to stay."
The location is good, but that's about it. The recommendations for a restaurant were awful and the breakfast was poor there. I would not return.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville
We are pleased to hear you enjoyed where we are located. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review. This gives us the opportunity to review the situation and correct any deficiencies we may have in our service. Our goal is to ensure we are offering fresh food and that each item is available for all of our guests.
2 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
"March 2 - 3, 2015"
Elevator had bugs in the lighting and drip marks from ceiling to floor. Counter in bathroom had a long black hair on the soap dish - yuck! Hotel parking lot lighting shown directly into room and curtains could not be pulled to block lighting. Walls were thin - heard snoring, bumps, and people talking throughout the night. Went down for Free Breakfast at 9 AM and the warmers for the bacon, scrambled eggs and gravy were empty. There were two pieces of toast just sitting abandoned in the toaster and the coffee was lukewarm.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Harassing phone call"
I received a call around 10:30pm from the front desk employee, Constance, I believe. She indicated there was smoking coming from my room or room 107. When I denied I even smoke, she seemed to not believe me and became more accusatory. Although I appreciate her desiring to lay down the "law", she could have used better tact. Up to this point, she was very cordial, kind, and professional. I felt this incident stepped over the line.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close to Opry Mills Mall"
Stayed here over a weekend with family. The rooms at this Country Inn and Suites were MUCH smaller than at the Country Inn we stayed at in Clarksville TN. Other than that no complaints. The hotel staff were very nice. Room was clean. Breakfast the next morning was satisfying. Eggs, sausage links, French toast and a waffle maker. Along with juice, coffee, milk and cereal and various pastries. Location is minutes from Opry Mills Mall and easy access to freeway.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Tonya
"Opry stay"
Excellent location. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Anthony
"Terrible hotel don't stay here!"
Room had paint on ceiling in bathroom peeling off, tub valves coming loose from wall, could hear every time someone got ice and it was down the hall 4-5 rooms, go cart track down street had PA system that felt like he was in the room with you and went til almost 11:30 pm. Bathtub had hair in it! Terrible
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville
I do apologize for any problems you had with your room. I will have our Maintenance department take care of the problems you have mentioned. We are going to be renovated at the end of this month and I hope you will return to see the improvements we will have made.
3 night romance trip Feb 12, 2015
Gregory
"Very Helpful"
I didn't have any issues with the room. For the price in that location it wasn't a bad deal. The front desk was helpful. They gave me some insight as to where to go the day we departed and saved me a couple of bucks, that's always a plus. Breakfast was comparable to a motel we stayed in the following day for about the same price. Hot and cold options available. Enough to get you going in the morning. I was disappointed with the bars near there, but it was right across the street from the Gaylord Operyland Hotel. That's a place worth spending some time to sight see.
1 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
Edward
"Tired room decor"
The sheets on the bed and the towels were very paper thin and dingy. The bedspread was awful. Breakfast was wonderful, location of hotel was very close to Grand Ole Opry which was our main destination. When I chose a hotel I could have found a lower price one and been just as satisfied, this was no bargain.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Friendly service."
The hotel seems quite old but clean.
5 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Bryan
"Great stay in Nashville"
The hotel and room was clean and the employees were helpful. We often needed taxi or van transportation as we had not rented a car. The complete breakfast (scrambled eggs, grits, waffles, fruit, yogurt)was delicious and unexpected.
4 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
James Grider
"A solid and cost effective option"
Stayed here 3 nights on a business trip. Well located with a few nice restaurants and bars around and off the highway. Nice free breakfast. OK rooms, not spacial but OK. Overall this is not a luxurious hotel but it is a solid and cost effective option when traveling for business etc.
3 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
"First visit to Nashville"
Driving through Nashville to see the sites for the first ime.
2 night romance trip Jan 27, 2015
"Business or if your on Vacation"
The staff was very accommodating and helpful. The 2 ladies and 1 gentleman very friendly and warm. When I got home I realized I had left something in my room, I called the hotel and they already had it at the front desk for me to pick up. I stayed at another hotel prior to staying here. I had an extremely horrible time at the other hotel and quickly cancelled my second reservation there and made another one at Country Inn
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
It was a nice hotel...would recommend staying here if you plan on visiting Nashville.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
jeff
Staff friendly. Coffee. Not great Breakfast good
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"I would stay there again."
Family occasion. We just need a comfortable clean room at a good price, and this delivered. The hot breakfast was underwhelming, but still rated an okay. Warm eggs with some meat and/or gravy / potatoes - different each day. Plus cereals, bagels, juice, etc. Breakfast room was small but clean and well kept. Hotel was clean though a little worn. Service was friendly and good. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
yes , i would recommend the hotel, clean and fresh rooms, clean hotel and nice breakfast.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice hotel close to downtown and Opry"
The staff was friendly and the room was clean. It was a little outdated but clean. The breakfast was pretty good and the free cookies were a nice touch. Overall we had a pleasant stay!
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Jess
"One night experience"
We had a good quiet night. All was good. They make the best cookies.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
"Typical hotel room"
Typical hotel room. Nothing special but I've been in worse. Rooms were clean and they did have a great hot breakfast!
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
"Worst hotel"
Horrible rooms smelled bad waste of my 110 could a stayed at the holiday inn beds not comfortable worst experience ever
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville
I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We usually receive very positive feedback regarding the comfort of our beds. I will have our Maintenance Dept. inspect the mattress in the room and take the appropriate action. Thank you for your feedback.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
JAMIL
"Nice hotel close to major attractions!"
Very easy to get to with a friendly staff. Located right off a major highway with lots of attractions within a short drive. Great breakfast in the morning and warm cookies in the afternoon and night. Will definitely stay there again
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
We were in Nashville for the Music City Bowl and NYE. The hotel staff was great...especially Constance. The location was convenient to everything we wanted to see and experience while in Nashville.
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Cammie
"Great staff"
Staff greeted us with a smile and were very helpful with recommendations for where to eat and how to get around Nashville. This was our first trip to Nashville and their guidance made our 1 - day trip much more enjoyable!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great place to stay!"
We took our son and grandsons to the Ice Adventure and stayed at this motel for the first time. It was a great stay and will be our choice the next time we're in the area!
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Lonnie
"3days"
Ok for our 3 day stay. One room had loud noise at earll morning. Ghanged rooms and that room wa ok.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"Worst mattress I have EVER slept on!"
The king mattress had two indentions on each side so badly that it was impossible to roll out of them. The cheap mattress was like sleeping on a sack of hay. Location is about 20 minutes from Nashville downtown and attractions except Opryland and The Hermitage.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville
I am sorry that you did not have a comfortable nights sleep during your stay. I want to assure you that we have some of the finest quality mattresses at our property. However, I will have the mattresses inspected for problems and address any issues with them. I appreciate your feedback.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
crainsm
"Good value close to Opry Mills"
This hotel was a good value and close to shopping and resturants. It is an older hotel and does show wear. The hotel staff was nice and friendly. The breakfast was ok. It was crowded and had to wait for staff to put food out. It was noisy because kids were running around. You could hear people talking and when they took their showers. Most of the time it was quite during the night. All and all a good place to stay.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
lesley
"Family from Alambama"
Nice stay, comfortable room, good breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Very nice hotel and staff"
Very reasonable price. Nice area breakfast was great, cookies awesome
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Tonia
"Great place to stay!"
The Night clerk was wonderful! He was so personable and helpful!!!
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
Tracy
"Nice hotel close to the shopping area."
Great place to stay for our overnight in Nashville. I would recommend it to anyone stopping for shopping in Nashville at Opry Mills.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Bubbat
"Great location!"
That was a mom and daughter 's trip. Easy access to Gaylord Opryland and Grand Ole Opry. Clean room and good breakfast.The gas station is very close. It was a comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
YUMIKO
The gal behind the desk (Constance) was a joy! She made our visit feel like home!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Convenient to Opryland"
The location was great - convenient to Opryland and the big mall. The staff at the hotel were all friendly, courteous and responsive. The hotel itself was older and showed its age. The carpet appeared old and in need of being replaced. We were in a handicapped room so there was no counter space in the bathroom.
3 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"Cheap Rates but You Get What You Pay For"
Motel was definitely aged. Could use some refreshing. Not the same Country Inn and Suites that we stayed in years ago. Furniture was stained. Bed was flat and made it impossible to get a good night sleep. Got up the next day with severe back pain and suffered the entire day. Breakfast was mediocre. At least the free cookies were good. Would not stay here again unless the motel received a complete makeover. Tried saving money so guess I got what I paid for this time by going cheap.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2014
Les
Comfortable beds and friendly staff, but rundown and not appealing at all
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville
Thank you for your candid review of our property. I apologize if the hotel was not up to your expectations. We will be having a renovation very soon and I hope you will return to see the improvements we will have made.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"close to opry mills"
Front desk very sweet, breakfat good, not enough seats. Room not very clean, bathroom dusty and hair on sink. Needs updating.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville
Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. I am sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. I will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
heather
Very helpful staff, clean rooms, great breakfast and loved the 24/7 cookies and coffee.
"Overall stay..."
Enjoyed it. Extremely clean rooms for an "older" hotel. We stayed on the 3rd. floor. Anna was exceptional at what she did.
Mr. H
"Close to attractions"
We did not have any bad experiences with this property. We would recommend to friends that have the same travel agenda as we did. We would book this hotel again and use Crountry Inn and Suites at other locations.
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
"We were to stay two nights"
Bed was so hard we only stayed one. Very hard bed.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Mr & Mrs S
"Wonderful place with a fantastic breakfast"
My husband and I stayed here with my mother-in-law and we found this place to be a perfect location for us. Easy access to Opryland and restaurants. Santa Fe Cattle was recommended by the front desk and was a great steakhouse for dinner. It was close to the airport, but never heard a plane go by. And their breakfast was delicious. Hot items like eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, and waffles, as well as cereal, pastries, juice, coffee, etc. Perfect for us since we were on our way to the airport and didn't want to stop for food. The only thing I didn't like were the pillows. They were like marshmallows. Nice and fluffy, but when you put your head on them they flattened into nothing.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2014
"Hotel of Mediocrity"
Upon arrival, the attendant was very curt with me. She gave no smile or welcome although she was prepared and already had our room assigned and key cards made. This fortunately made the amount of time I had to deal with her short. The general maintenance is mediocre for the hotel and room itself. The bed was fine but all of the pillows on both beds were hard and flat. They did not have enough plates or seating at the breakfast and it wasn't even that crowded but yet they ran out of plates 3 times during our breakfast.
Response by Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Nashville
Please accept my apology if our clerk did not address you in a friendly manner. Our clerks are usually very outgoing when welcoming guests that are checking in. I will be certain to speak to our front desk staff to ensure that all our guests are made to feel welcomed at our hotel. I appreciate your candid feedback regarding the space in the breakfast area. 14 years ago when the Country Inn & Suites first came to the Opryland area, we did not have the breakfast variety that we have today. Back then, we were only serving the most basic of continental breakfasts that consisted of mainly muffins, bagels & cereal. Since we have added all the hot items to our menus, we have found that the breakfast room size ( which was once adequate space ) is not large enough to handle the demand on busy days. We are looking into ways to expand the breakfast area, however we have not yet come up with a viable solution as of yet.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014