All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
8900 N Kildeer Ct, Milwaukee, WI, 53209, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

4.8
This hotel was fabulous! So clean and new feeling. The rooms were great and the beds were some of the most comfortable I've experienced. The neighborhood was kind of lacking in terms of things to do, but downtown Milwaukee is a short drive away.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Giselle
Everything was as you would expect. Clean, friendly, comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
caroline
"Good stay"
I was there one night for a wedding. The stay was good, room was clean and comfortable. The hotel look like it had some recent updates to the lobby area. I will stay there again if I am in the area.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Alisha
"Very good"
Excellent. I am flying to Toronto on tuesday. Do you have a good deal formet ? Less expensive please.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Wouldn't go back....."
It was outrageous that it cost $15 for 1 of us to eat breakfast!!!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore
Thank you for taking the time to post your concern about breakfast. Our breakfast buffet featuring 5 freshly made hot items consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and French toast plus breakfast breads & pastries, three fresh fruit selections, made to order Belgium waffles, yogurt, 3 types of dry cereal and oatmeal with all the toppings is what we offer for $12.95 plus tax. We also offer a full breakfast menu where prices range from $6.95 and up depending on what you order. I am sorry this does not meet your needs. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will give us another opportunity when you are in the area again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Deana
"Nice hotel for business"
Comfortable and clean hotel in Brown Deer. The rooms are updated and modern. Room service was convenient, but extremely overpriced.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"This one sets the bar for other hotels"
There is no other hotel that we'd stay in than this one. We love their King suites and have not been able to find similar hotel rooms offering everything that the Sheraton Four Points in Milwaukee offers. Clean, modern, spacious rooms, comfortable beds, and courteous staff.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Great hotel, wish it had complementary breakfast. Will stay again
2 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
"Wonderful experience"
I have never had such friendly service at a hotel. They did everything to make us comfortable,
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Kathleen
"Enjoyed our stay"
My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton. Neighborhood is fine, just outside of shopping center. This was our second stay and would go back, especially if downtown hotels are booked and if prices rise.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jose
"Milwaukee"
great location.minutes to downtown and offices north. I would here again and again if I travel back to the area.
3 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"great hotel in the boonies!!"
love the privacy curtains that allow seeing out but not in!!
5 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Nice Hotel with updated Room and nice indoor pool"
Being the parents of a 4 year old and a 7 year old it is often hard to find a Hotel with nice clean rooms and a nice pool area. We found that here, we were very happy with our stay and would recommend this Hotel to others.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"a lil disappointed"
Could of told us the pool would be closed due to maintenance, especially since that's what we went for. Right after check in we were told
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Very happy customer"
Spent the weekend at a family celebration. The hotel was great and the staff went above and beyond my expectations. I recommend this hotel with complete confidence.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Barry
"Great Hotel in Brown Deer"
We stay at this hotel every time we visit nearby family. It can't be beat for the price -- beds outrageously comfortable, easy parking, friendly staff. Rooms are spacious and have a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Probably not the best location-wise for visiting actual Milwaukee, but great if you need to be in the northern/near-northern suburbs.
8 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Christmas"
We travel to the Brown Deer each year for Christmas. Usually, we stay at a hotel that offers a suite. Ideally, we want a room that includes a queen bed and at least a double bed. This was the only hotel that met that criteria this year.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"great place"
nice breakfast buffet, airport shuttle service, very friendly and helpful staff
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Definitely would stay here again."
We were here for a weekend swim meet at the Schroeder Aquatic Center. Although the hotel is not new, the rooms, bathrooms, and beds were updated and new. We had a comfortable night sleep. They have room service, which allowed our swimmers to eat early before competing. We will be back!
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Staycation"
My husband and I did a, what we call staycation, at the 4 point sheridan and we enjoyed every moment. The hotel is quiet, clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The matress was a bit uncomfortable, but not to much. Overall we enjoyed our stay and will revisit.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Valerie
Great place to stay after a long day. Far from the city, but very comfortsble
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"short but woth the value"
short but worth the value
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
This was our second stay. It's just great for our purposes (relatives in Bayside). Comfy beds, coffee maker in room, AC/heat. My husband used the exercise room. Clean and fairly priced. We don't really ask for more.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Holly
"Nice place, odd room"
First room was part of a block which had no water to the toilet. It was room with two beds and I was moved to a king bed suite. This sounds better than it was, the regular room was much better than the oddly laid out suite. Stayed in suite at this hotel previously and did not like it then. There is a light switch in the bedroom which doesn't control any lights! Staff was very friendly and apologetic about bathroom issue.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Four points by Sheridan"
The hotel was great however the fact of the matter is that it was 45 minutes away from where I needed to be. Lost wage, cost of fas, and weather are all being brushed aside it seems. Still waiting on my refund.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Casey McIntyre
"Okay except for a few issues"
Our stay was generally fine, but I was upset with the so-called green plan. Though packaged as an environmentally friendly plan including re-using towels and linens, it really sought to eliminate maids' jobs by combining a "don't clean" component. Shameful in this economy. Further, the towels were so thin, you could almost read a newspaper through them. Everything else was fine, but our stay was diminished by the company's heartless attempt to eliminate jobs and save on skimpy towels.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Very well designed, modern and spotlessly clean. Quiet!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Ruth
"Pleasant experience!"
Clean and comfortable room. Staff was pleasant and accommodating.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Kate
"Great Stay!"
Awesome accommodations! Great location. Very quiet
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Brad
"peaceful"
Its a bit off the major highways but its a nice hotel. Does not have shuttles downtown either.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
"Great hotel of the highway"
Although located a little further off the main highway this hotel was quiet and well maintained and decorated. Very comfortable stay.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Nice place to stay after friends' wedding"
Comfortable room, clean and tidy bathroom, pillows and a bed that felt like sleeping on a cloud ... what more could you ask for? My boyfriend and I stayed in a very modern-looking and comfortable room after our mutual friends' wonderful wedding. We needed a place to spend the night and Sheraton always provides a friendly atmosphere and a warm and relaxing retreat away from home. We were very pleased with both our room and the pleasant staff in the dining room, where we enjoyed breakfast with our friend the next morning. Thank you very much for such a pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Emily
"Best Place to stay while on my trip"
Excellent absolutley no complaints, all staff were very friendly. I jsut booked my next trip for this hotel!
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Brandi
"Nice place to stay just outside of Milwaukee"
We pick the Sheration Four season because it is close to Milwaukee where all the nice restaurants are yet it is not too far from Plymouth where my wife is having her graduation ceremony. The room is of good size although the bathroom is a little confining. The bed is comfortable except the pillow are tend to be on the soft side and they don't offer a firmer alternative. The facility is contemporary but the restaurant was under staff on the days that we visited. The free internet with printer in the lobby is nice. It times out rather quickly if the mouse is inactive for a minute or two. All in all we had a good stay.
Other trip May 6, 2014
G
comfortable beds, very clean and nice place....friendly staff.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"worth a try"
I have stayed at this hotel for business and personal. Though the rooms do not have great scenic views they are very clean and comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located walking distance of a shopping center and numerous restaurants. Thumbs up if you need to stay for business. You can not bet the price for the room and service. If you are staying for a personal getaway, however, the hotel did not really offer much more then expected from any half decent hotel. In all, for what they do have, it meet expectations, and I would definitely recommend this place.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Great stay.."
It was great having the shuttle services from the airport and to our business center for training. It took the stress away of depending on a cab.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"great place to stay - even in minus weather!"
staff is terrific; facilities wonderful - we had about 100 in our group and all were handles with ease.
5 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"I enjoy my room very much but was upset no microwa"
No micwave in room upset a little
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
The only downfall was that we could hear people in other rooms, not sure if it was next door, upstairs or downstairs.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Overall, I liked the hotel. The staff was pleasant. There needs to be some updating with their plumbing . Our toilet was clogged when we arrived. prompt service took care of the problem temporarily . We had to have it unclogged one more time and it was clogged again when we checked out. Alarm on the clock did not whorl. Finally the tub surface was a very slippery. I almost fell in the tub.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
oldymoldy
"A Very Well Run Facility"
The Four Points Sheraton was a great choice over the Thanksgiving weekend. It is clean, modern, with a very friendly and professional staff. While not particularly close to any "destination" site, its location provides quick and easy access to anything on or near Milwaukee's North Shore, as well as downtown and the airport.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Jeff Lerner
remodeled and great hotel
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Nice Hotel for Business Travel"
Great Lobby workspace, as well as Guest room workspace. Within 30 MInutes of Milwaukee Airport
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Soccer Fan
"Harley Davidson 110th Event"
We had a great time. The staff and the rooms were excellent. I would stay there again anytime.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Clean and Friendly"
Can stay at this hotel with confidence. Rooms and facility was clean. Staff was VERY helpful and friendly. Great having both indoor and outdoor pools. Would have been nicer to be closer to downtown (because that's where my event was, but I knew this when booking), but was only a 10 minute cab ride away. It was a GREAT place to stay alll around.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Very nice .The breakfast was very tasty."
SPENT 3 NIGHTS.BEDS A+.THE LOCATION WAS PERFECT.EASY ACESS TO MAIN HYWAYS.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
The beds were very comfortable and front desk personnel were very helpful and friendly. Very satisfied with our stay.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Barb
"Nice property"
Nice property that has been redone in recent years. Only negative is that they chose not to invest in newer shower/bathtub fixtures or toilets. These are still dated and take away from the rest of the room which has been modernized. Don't misinterpret this to mean that they are dirty. They were perfectly fine; they are clean and shower pressure was good. Didn't try restaurant but was surprised when I passed a menu posted at the reception to see that an omelet and coffee would cost $15. Seems high though perhaps in line with other hotels in the area. Nice touch to offer free coffee in the lobby...and decent coffee too! Will definitely stay here again in future business trips to the area.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great Hotel!"
Nice room. Great Beds. Outlets for your phone charger right on the nightstand - super! Nightlights over each bed which was great.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013