All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
8900 N Kildeer Ct, Milwaukee, WI, 53209, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Great amenities
    Quite clean
    Awesome vibe
    Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
"great place to stay"
The staff are so great! everyone super friendly and accommodating. One down point - TV reception awful. I spend little time in room in evening, so no reception of major networks not an issue but no CBS, etc. Cable networks fine i.e. TNT, USA, etc. Had lots and lots of stations but! I did not complain/call desk as I was never in room at night, so perhaps situation could have been fixed. I didn't try.
5 night business trip Jan 27, 2016
"quick stay"
AMAZING
1 night trip Jan 23, 2016
"Clean room"
Great stay. Clean room. Comfortable bed.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Timothy
"Excellent choice"
Great hotel. Great staff. Great food in the restaurant.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
It was very nice and the employees seamed to enjoy the jod and that makes it a better atmosphere, Nick (bartender) was a great host as well.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Shane
"very good"
Very professional, friendly,and respectful people at front desk. They were willing to help you on what ever you need
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
massoud
"Great staff, and a relaxing place to stay"
Great staff, clean room, nice area, and very comfortable. The only downside was the shower. The room had a poor shower, with weak water pressure. Otherwise, a very nice place to stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
ARTHUR
"Very Good Experience"
Clean rooms, beautiful setting, professional staff and expedited check in/check out.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
John e
"Great place to stay, if you have your confirmation"
This was our second time staying at this hotel and we came back for a reason. This reason being that we love the area, the hotel food, and mostly the room setup. We did have one big problem and it was the same problem we had when we stayed here the first time. I booked this room almost a whole year before I was going to stay there. When I got there the Hotel had no record of my reservation as happened to me in 2011 as well. There seems to be some kind of communication problem between Hotels.com and this particular Sheraton as it has happened twice now over a four year period. However, when I presented my confirmation # from Hotels.com they put me in the room I requested. I had a 3 night reservation and have yet to have it applied to my rewards program. But those problems aside my wife and I really love this hotel and it is one of our favorite places to stay. We will definitely come back here any time we plan on visiting Milwaukee again and will use Hotels.com to book it. I am hoping after reading this they will get this glitch worked out for the future. I also need to say that this hotel is on the northern outskirts of the city and in a really nice neighborhood. There is plenty of places to eat and shop within 5 minutes so that is great as well.
3 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Casey
The TV didnt work the hot tub was broke down not friendly people.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
This hotel was fabulous! So clean and new feeling. The rooms were great and the beds were some of the most comfortable I've experienced. The neighborhood was kind of lacking in terms of things to do, but downtown Milwaukee is a short drive away.
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
Giselle
Everything was as you would expect. Clean, friendly, comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
caroline
"Good stay"
I was there one night for a wedding. The stay was good, room was clean and comfortable. The hotel look like it had some recent updates to the lobby area. I will stay there again if I am in the area.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Alisha
"Very good"
Excellent. I am flying to Toronto on tuesday. Do you have a good deal formet ? Less expensive please.
1 night business trip May 31, 2015
"Wouldn't go back....."
It was outrageous that it cost $15 for 1 of us to eat breakfast!!!
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Milwaukee North Shore
Thank you for taking the time to post your concern about breakfast. Our breakfast buffet featuring 5 freshly made hot items consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, hash browns and French toast plus breakfast breads & pastries, three fresh fruit selections, made to order Belgium waffles, yogurt, 3 types of dry cereal and oatmeal with all the toppings is what we offer for $12.95 plus tax. We also offer a full breakfast menu where prices range from $6.95 and up depending on what you order. I am sorry this does not meet your needs. Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will give us another opportunity when you are in the area again.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Deana
"Nice hotel for business"
Comfortable and clean hotel in Brown Deer. The rooms are updated and modern. Room service was convenient, but extremely overpriced.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"This one sets the bar for other hotels"
There is no other hotel that we'd stay in than this one. We love their King suites and have not been able to find similar hotel rooms offering everything that the Sheraton Four Points in Milwaukee offers. Clean, modern, spacious rooms, comfortable beds, and courteous staff.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Great hotel, wish it had complementary breakfast. Will stay again
2 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
"Wonderful experience"
I have never had such friendly service at a hotel. They did everything to make us comfortable,
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Kathleen
"Enjoyed our stay"
My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Sheraton. Neighborhood is fine, just outside of shopping center. This was our second stay and would go back, especially if downtown hotels are booked and if prices rise.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jose
"Milwaukee"
great location.minutes to downtown and offices north. I would here again and again if I travel back to the area.
3 night business trip Feb 8, 2015
"great hotel in the boonies!!"
love the privacy curtains that allow seeing out but not in!!
5 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Nice Hotel with updated Room and nice indoor pool"
Being the parents of a 4 year old and a 7 year old it is often hard to find a Hotel with nice clean rooms and a nice pool area. We found that here, we were very happy with our stay and would recommend this Hotel to others.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"a lil disappointed"
Could of told us the pool would be closed due to maintenance, especially since that's what we went for. Right after check in we were told
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Very happy customer"
Spent the weekend at a family celebration. The hotel was great and the staff went above and beyond my expectations. I recommend this hotel with complete confidence.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Barry
"Great Hotel in Brown Deer"
We stay at this hotel every time we visit nearby family. It can't be beat for the price -- beds outrageously comfortable, easy parking, friendly staff. Rooms are spacious and have a refrigerator and a coffee machine. Probably not the best location-wise for visiting actual Milwaukee, but great if you need to be in the northern/near-northern suburbs.
8 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Christmas"
We travel to the Brown Deer each year for Christmas. Usually, we stay at a hotel that offers a suite. Ideally, we want a room that includes a queen bed and at least a double bed. This was the only hotel that met that criteria this year.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"great place"
nice breakfast buffet, airport shuttle service, very friendly and helpful staff
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Definitely would stay here again."
We were here for a weekend swim meet at the Schroeder Aquatic Center. Although the hotel is not new, the rooms, bathrooms, and beds were updated and new. We had a comfortable night sleep. They have room service, which allowed our swimmers to eat early before competing. We will be back!
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Staycation"
My husband and I did a, what we call staycation, at the 4 point sheridan and we enjoyed every moment. The hotel is quiet, clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The matress was a bit uncomfortable, but not to much. Overall we enjoyed our stay and will revisit.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Valerie
Great place to stay after a long day. Far from the city, but very comfortsble
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"short but woth the value"
short but worth the value
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
This was our second stay. It's just great for our purposes (relatives in Bayside). Comfy beds, coffee maker in room, AC/heat. My husband used the exercise room. Clean and fairly priced. We don't really ask for more.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Holly
"Nice place, odd room"
First room was part of a block which had no water to the toilet. It was room with two beds and I was moved to a king bed suite. This sounds better than it was, the regular room was much better than the oddly laid out suite. Stayed in suite at this hotel previously and did not like it then. There is a light switch in the bedroom which doesn't control any lights! Staff was very friendly and apologetic about bathroom issue.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Four points by Sheridan"
The hotel was great however the fact of the matter is that it was 45 minutes away from where I needed to be. Lost wage, cost of fas, and weather are all being brushed aside it seems. Still waiting on my refund.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2014
Casey McIntyre
"Okay except for a few issues"
Our stay was generally fine, but I was upset with the so-called green plan. Though packaged as an environmentally friendly plan including re-using towels and linens, it really sought to eliminate maids' jobs by combining a "don't clean" component. Shameful in this economy. Further, the towels were so thin, you could almost read a newspaper through them. Everything else was fine, but our stay was diminished by the company's heartless attempt to eliminate jobs and save on skimpy towels.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Very well designed, modern and spotlessly clean. Quiet!
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Ruth
"Pleasant experience!"
Clean and comfortable room. Staff was pleasant and accommodating.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Kate
"Great Stay!"
Awesome accommodations! Great location. Very quiet
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Brad
"peaceful"
Its a bit off the major highways but its a nice hotel. Does not have shuttles downtown either.
1 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2014
"Great hotel of the highway"
Although located a little further off the main highway this hotel was quiet and well maintained and decorated. Very comfortable stay.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Nice place to stay after friends' wedding"
Comfortable room, clean and tidy bathroom, pillows and a bed that felt like sleeping on a cloud ... what more could you ask for? My boyfriend and I stayed in a very modern-looking and comfortable room after our mutual friends' wonderful wedding. We needed a place to spend the night and Sheraton always provides a friendly atmosphere and a warm and relaxing retreat away from home. We were very pleased with both our room and the pleasant staff in the dining room, where we enjoyed breakfast with our friend the next morning. Thank you very much for such a pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Emily
"Best Place to stay while on my trip"
Excellent absolutley no complaints, all staff were very friendly. I jsut booked my next trip for this hotel!
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Brandi
"Nice place to stay just outside of Milwaukee"
We pick the Sheration Four season because it is close to Milwaukee where all the nice restaurants are yet it is not too far from Plymouth where my wife is having her graduation ceremony. The room is of good size although the bathroom is a little confining. The bed is comfortable except the pillow are tend to be on the soft side and they don't offer a firmer alternative. The facility is contemporary but the restaurant was under staff on the days that we visited. The free internet with printer in the lobby is nice. It times out rather quickly if the mouse is inactive for a minute or two. All in all we had a good stay.
Other trip May 6, 2014
G
comfortable beds, very clean and nice place....friendly staff.
Other trip May 1, 2014
"worth a try"
I have stayed at this hotel for business and personal. Though the rooms do not have great scenic views they are very clean and comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located walking distance of a shopping center and numerous restaurants. Thumbs up if you need to stay for business. You can not bet the price for the room and service. If you are staying for a personal getaway, however, the hotel did not really offer much more then expected from any half decent hotel. In all, for what they do have, it meet expectations, and I would definitely recommend this place.
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Great stay.."
It was great having the shuttle services from the airport and to our business center for training. It took the stress away of depending on a cab.
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"great place to stay - even in minus weather!"
staff is terrific; facilities wonderful - we had about 100 in our group and all were handles with ease.
5 night trip Jan 22, 2014
"I enjoy my room very much but was upset no microwa"
No micwave in room upset a little
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
The only downfall was that we could hear people in other rooms, not sure if it was next door, upstairs or downstairs.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013