All hotels in Monterey, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1425 Munras Ave, Monterey, CA, 93940, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice hotel to reach and was close to Monterey."
I couldn't see any TV except only one Mexican channel.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Very nice place to stay"
Nice place and very nice to be close to the shopping, Cannery Row, Carmel, shopping, and I like that I had all the amenities that I need. Very clean and quiet.
2 night trip Nov 26, 2014
"Hotel need maintenance"
faucet doesn't have hot water. shower is just fine. good location.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Qihe
"Nice hotel that takes dogs and has a decent food"
Comfortable and clean. More than we expected from the unkind reviews. Good value
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
donna
"review"
Great parking, friendly staff, great location, clean well functioning room.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
cecelia
"Clean and comfortable"
We were in town for volunteer work and this hotel was perfect for the little time we were there. I prefer closer to the ocean when I am there for pleasure.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
"Great, inexpensive option near Aquarium"
We stayed here for our visit to the Aquarium. It was only about 4 miles away. The staff were friendly and efficient in getting us checked in and out. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. The only downside was that it is an outdoor hallway, which means you hear some noise in your room from other guests and any loud traffic. Overall, I would recommend this as an inexpensive option, though.
Leslie
"Convenient location, close to shopping, freeway"
A conveniently located Monterey location. This hotel is well maintained. the staff was friendly, and we enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Bay park"
Nothing to say
1 night trip Nov 13, 2014
"nice"
It was a very nice. JC and Belinda were very kind and friendly.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Mariafelisa
"Dog friendly"
Decent hotel for the price. Stains on carpet, but i stayed in a pet friendly room, so that is to be expected. Staff was confused about billing and it took them 20 mins to check me in. Besides that good experience.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Try Crazy Horse!"
Lovely room and convenient location! The Crazy Horse Restaurant next door offered a discount and had very friendly service.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Katherine
"good service"
No problems with this hotel. Good service, helpful staff, clean, and easily located right off the freeway.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Edna
"Fabulous hotel fabulous price!"
Fabulous hotel fabulous price!
1 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Tabitha
"Not bad at all"
Not bad for the price. The facility is old but the rooms are big and clean.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Ian
"Great place but we had a bad experience."
The hotel was what we expected for the price but when we left the room to go around the city my friend wedding ring disappear from the night stand. There was no brake in and we look all around for it but couldn't find it. So the hotel insisted for us to call the police and make a report which we did. So whoever went in, had the keys of the room and there was no camera to help us. If it wasn't for that I would recommend 100%.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Ana Paula
"The Perfect Respite"
this stay was an emergency when i was involved in a bad traffic accident on highway one. after being checked out at the ER in monterey, i was unable to get back to esalen (due to severe weather conditions), where i was enrolled in a weekend workshop. i took a cab from hospital to Bay Park Hotel, where i arrived w/ nothing, my belongings were located in car (totaled and towed and locked up) and esalen, 45 minutes away. i was tired, hungry, scared and hurting very much. Finnelly, the beautiful young lady at the counter who registered me, couldn't have been kinder and more helpful. the room was perfect for me. i had a heater to warm me up (i had waited in the rain for the ambulence and my clothes were still wet.) she gave me cookies. she asked me what i needed. she provided me w/ wake-up call for my ride the next morning. and the next day before i left, jose, her replacement took over and did whatever he could to make me comfortable. i would definitely return if i needed a place to stay in that area. please thank the staff for me.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Betty
"Easy on off to hwy one."
The hotel needs better basic care and renovations inside and out, base boards, door locks, pillows etc.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"No free breakfast with high rate."
Many other hotels in this area have free breakfast with same facilities but lower rate.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
mike
We have stayed at Bay Park on numerous occasions. It is clean, reasonable and convenient.
3 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Very nice place"
We had a very good experience at this hotel. The staff were very accomodating and friendly. This is an older hotel, but well maintained. It is also pet friendly. I will stay again.
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
Sherry Hurte
"No security to monitor noice."
We got to hotel between 7pm- 8pm. There where people outside hanging out. Those same people stayed up late. We could not sleep. There was no security to inforce the noice. They kept sounding the car alarms. This was a bad experience.:(
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
rafa
Very close access to Hwy 1. Short drive to Carmel, Pacific Grove or down to the wharf area. Worked well for us. It was a wooded area, which protected the hotel from traffic noise.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Roger
"Comfortable stay"
The stay was comfortable, the only complaint was the cleanliness of the carpet. It was realy stained and dirty looking. There is also limited ice access.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
"Monterey weekend"
Got in late, didn't get to check our much or take advantage of the pool or hot tub, I would have loved to sit in hot tub, but they said it was broken at the time anyways. The price was good for just a place to sleep. With 6 in our family, worked out good. 2 rooms. Everything looked clean and simple Good water pressure in shower. Wish I could tell you more. Decent location, not too far of drive to everything. :-) Stadf was pleasant.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Marlo
"Low-end hotel, don't expect any smiles."
I had called to confirm our reservation earlier in the day, but when we arrived, the clerk told me that through Expedia, the hotel couldn't see whether we had booked a dog. He was out of dog-friendly rooms, so I had to take a down grade in the room. My daughter and I slept in two twin beds. They put us in a very sad handicap-access room that was definitely not worth $98. The reservations clerk, Matthew, was curt and rude. If I hadn't already paid, I would have just left to find another hotel. Beware!!
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Worn around the edges"
We couldn't beat the hotels.com price and the location but know that this hotel is past its prime and needs some TLC. The staff was very nice, but slow, in responding to a number of technology issues, like the tv remote and the ipod player.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Lauri
"Last minute hotel due to flight cancelation"
Flight got canceled at GW Bush airport an had to find a hotel fast and on budget. It is about a $25 cab ride there from the airport. I was a little worried at first cause there is an adult shop pretty close and the area looked shadey. The check in window was a little sketchy as well. That's right, no lobby. The halls looked to be decorated like a funeral home. Once in the room though, everything seemed to be good. Obviously for the price range I wasn't getting the Ritz, but the room was clean. I didn't hear much noise other than the occasional person passing by in the hall. They did have direct tv which was a bonus. Over all for the money and situation it was good enough. Not recommended to walk to or from the airport.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"It was great."
The hotel was exactly what we needed. We were out all day visiting my daughter so we needed a clean, comfortable place at night. I will stay here again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Paige
Comfortable bed, quiet, very nice bathroom, sink, and shower with curved-out shower curtain for more room. Everything we needed for a quick overnight stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Renee
"4 Days in Monterey"
We stayed here for 4 nights. The room was clean and neat, nothing spectacular. The showerhead was mediocre and spewed water all over the floor the first time we used it. The restaurant served very good breakfasts. . .but the appetisers we had when we first arrived were poor. We never ate a lunch or dinner here. The location of the hotel was perfect for our needs. Unfortunately we left something in our room when we checked out, and when we called the hotel several hours later (when we returned home to Pennsylvania) they checked our room and found the 2 jackets right where I told them they were. They held them at the front desk for our friend to pick up and mail back to us. I think they could have offered to mail them to us (at our expense, of course) and saved our friend the trouble.
4 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
JUDITH
"Convenient to where we needed to be"
The hotel is clean and our room was clean. Needs some upgrades (some of the remodeling could have been better and the hallway carpet needed cleaning). But, clean room, quiet and it was very busy). They were very accommodating to us for an early check-in. Having the restaurant on-site was also a plus.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Ann
"Great Experience"
Family had a great time room was very clean, beds were very comfortable lots of stores and places to eat. Area was very good bar was nice and receptive. Overall a very good experience for the family.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
"Mediocre"
New bedding. New sink and counter. Room had a musky smell to it There was a clump of hair in my new towel.
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Easy to locate."
Nice & quiet, and easy to locate. Needed more pillows and ice machines.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Relaxing"
Great staff was very helpful helping us navigate the confusing streets in monerey and room was perfect.
2 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
"Great price for a comfortable room"
Basic hotel/motel with remodeled rooms that were quite comfortable. Great price point for what you get.
1 night family trip Sep 28, 2014
Ravi
The room and bathroom were updated, clean and comfortable. However, the hallways had old, ragged carpeting with blotches which gave the whole complex a somewhat shabby appearance.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Ari Stocking
"They can and should do better"
The rooms was clean and relatively comfortable, but the hallway carpets were dirty and covered with filthy looking stains. The outside of the buildings are littered with trash and junk. It is hard to understand a little effort is not invested on creating a better image for this property. I have stayed here many times for the Monterey Jazz Festival and this property has steadily gone down hill.
4 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Jazz Lover
Good deal For 80.00 a night but not more . Better than motel6 but the carpet and furniture desperately needs replacing! I hope they get real blackout noise reducing curtains as well! Next year should be nice again like 15 years ago if they don't raise the price!!!
2 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2014
Pat
"Easy freeway access and close to everything"
This is where we usually stay in Monterey, the rooms are very comfortable, it's close to Fisherman's Warf, and Cannery Row. The onsite restaurant is excellent. The hotel staff is very friendly, and the rooms are clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 24, 2014
Betty
"A solid stay"
No complaints it was a good stay. My room had a great view.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Alex
Our needs were met. The staff were very good at making our stay pleasant. The restaurant staff were very good_ the food was great.the rooms could use a little up dating.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
mary
"OK, but not great"
Hotel ingress and egress a challenge if you don't know the area and how to get into the hotel behind the gas station. If you miss that, you have to return to HWY 1 and turn around. Room was OK, nothing special. Staff was very nice, parking plentiful. Pillows were lumpy and poor quality, headboard did not go all the way across the top of the bed - weird.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Nice and a convenient location."
Enjoyed the stay and found the hotel to be in a very convenient location however, very unhappy with the check out time of 11 AM.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
RR
The outside entry was frightening and lighting in the parking area can be improved upon. It was obvious you were remodeling but the exposed electrical outlets should be done to code asap.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Once again, worthy of the AAA diamond"
Must have a car. Not walking distance to anything other than the shopping center across the street. So you have to add the parking cost when comparing against downtown or Canery Row places. But way way cheaper even if you did, and has the comfort, access, convenience, and cleanliness beyond any of the other "motel" type places on Munras. Quiet, too. WiFi didn't work one day, and that was a hassle for me (needed it for work) as I had to drive down to the Marriott lobby to get work done at midnight. But it was fixed the next night. Can't beat the value.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
biz-travel
"Awful condition"
Rug was so dirty hated to walk on it.paint job done by 2 year old so poorly done ,no plates on plugs.very unhappy with hotel and it was not cheap over 200 a nite for what a dirty rooms.fawn Anna Jackson .i will never use hotel .com again
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Oldie but a Goodie"
The Bay Park is great for a 1 or 2 night stay. The rooms are always clean and super quiet considering the freeway is right next to it.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Need new carpets badly"
Carpet was really dirty and plugs did not have plate covers needs a big update.paint was a not good.not being keep up. But the staff was very nice and helpful.so far I have not been very impressed with what hotels I have gotten from your sites.
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014