All hotels in Fairhaven, Massachusetts, United States of America
110 Middle St, Fairhaven, MA, 02719, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Hotel was fine. There was some confusion regarding booking. But I guess its clarified now. Silke
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
silke
"Nightmare hotel"
The bathroom smelled of urine and the stench penetrated the room, the mattresses were old and lumpy, the neighborhood setting was rundown with people hanging around after midnight near the parking area.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Pleasant place near New Bedford for a short visit"
right on the marina although this was my fourth trip this year and I have never had a water view. Very good bar and restaurant, although can not charge to the room which I rind inconvenient. Maybe different owners, but they should have an arrangement for charges. Help is all good.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
"Good stay for ferry to MV"
Stayed solely to get on the ferry to Martha's Vineyard. Was good for one night~ Short drive to ferry~
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
April
"They try, but there isn't much to work with."
We had to go to a wedding at the New Bedford Whaling Museum, so the locales were either this or for an extra 50-100 a night, the Fairfield near the lighthouse. We went cheap, and though the staff are friendly and the little restaurant/grill is tasty and "wicked fresh" as the desk manager told us (plus hotel customer discount was nice) the estate itself isn't fantastic. They keep most everything as clean as they could (white thin washable duvets on the beds were nice and clean, as were the sheets), someone sold them on drop tile ceilings to fix all their problems. I have never, ever in my life seen a bathroom with a drop tile ceiling like an office, I'm fairly certain it can't take the moisture. It also lined the staircase bottom and basically existed everywhere else in the hotel. Would I stay there again? Pro ably not, unless I was really tight on my vacation budget. But I would definitely eat at the grill next door again, the food transcends its surroundings.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Arianna
Room a little small. Shower splashed on the floor. Not bad for our purpose.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Eileen
"Outside was a little rough but the inside was very"
Outside was a little rough but the inside was very nice
2 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
"Family of 4 stayed at hotel and attended wedding"
We stayed 2 nights and were pleased with the hotel. We also attended a wedding reception there; the room for the cocktail hour and the main ballroom were both very nice. We skipped the complimentary breakfast and went out to eat instead. With little kids, we wish there was a hotel pool. We also had some trouble getting the TV in our room to work.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Terry
"Check room before hauling luggage up."
Hotel is in need of upgrading. The front desk staff switched rooms with me and another guest with the same first name. It wasn't till after I hauled all my luggage up the stairs (3rd floor no elevator) and was getting relaxed after a 10 hour road trip. He front desk staff contacted me that their was a problem, he gave me the wrong room. It was a upgraded room and I would have to pay an $30 a night or move to the other side of the hotel. He also stated I could not get the new room key till I bring him the old keys. So leave all my luggage in the hall way or haul it down to the front desk. Keep in mind I'm paying for (3)rooms for 10 nights, to have left me in that room would not have made or broke anyone and it was not the only room left. The other (2) rooms had no problems with check-in or the stay. Breakfast was good and the food at the Grill next door was good.
9 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised."
Upon arrival we were skeptical. The neighborhood seemed questionable, the hotel. However upon entering the room we were pleasantly surprised. Location is just over the bridge to new Bedford. Breakfast was just okay.
1 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Good short stay accommodation - cheap drinks and good conversation at VFW club directly across the street - great steak at the hotel bar and grill (really good).
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
It was adequate for an overnight stay. Clean. Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Don't recommend"
The location was ideal however the hotel is old. The room was descent . The hotel has no elevator , the window in our room leaked water when it rained .
3 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Lynda
"Nice stay again"
As always my stay was very nice. Only thing this time was that the room heat was a bit hard to control. Other then that, it was all good
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
"A nice stay"
It was all good. Room was very clean. Staff was very attentive. I will be using them again.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2015
It was quite area
4 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Emiliya
"Clean, good value, good breakfast. Better than cha"
Good experience. Good breakfast. Close to water. Would go again
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Eli
"Nice location, definitely a step above a roadside hotel"
Quick trip. Hotel was fine for location but you better like a super firm mattress. We upgraded to a 'new, pillow top' but it was as hard as a rock. Room was small but we had a king sized bed. No water pressure in shower. Staff was friendly and helpful. We never found an elevator and had to carry our luggage upstairs. Breakfast was typical. Coffee was good!
2 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
"Adequate. Clean. Nothing fancy"
Totally fine. Pet friendly. Pleasant staff. Would use again, especially since it's pet friendly.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Friendly Staff"
Front office staff was wonderful. Would stay there again without a second thought.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2014
"This is no a hike!"
Ok we stayed one night enroute to our final destination . We stayed here because we are traveling with a dog. Anyway we are covered in bed bug bites! I would. Like Expedia to refund my room rate!
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
archi
The staff was wonderful. The location wasn't what I expected. I feel that the hotel rooms should have refrigerators and microwaves. Breakfast was great.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"sad and old"
this hotel is very old. It seems like it has never been updated over the decades.
2 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"Not what I would have expected for the price"
Room had a putrid smell. Not what i expected for the price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
"An okay option"
This is an older property with rooms that need some modernizing. It was clean and close to where I needed to be so it became my choice. There is a continental breakfast that was adequate and the staff was friendly although I got there late and left early.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2014
Business
"Nice hotel right by the water"
My son and I had a nice experience. At breakfast the pancake maker wasn't working so good and the ladies fixed it so that I could have pancakes for breakfast. The fact that it was a non smoking hotel was an added plus. The front desk workers were very pleasant and answered all of my questions. We had dinner at the restaurant next door which was very convenient. It was a very nice hote.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Doreen
"So So"
good breakfast options, reasonably comfortable room, limited amenities; walking distance to great eatery
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
"ok"
As always the stay was great but the unprofessionalism of the young lady at the front desk was terrible,
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
fred
Good location. Good upgrades partially completed but sitting room needs new furnishings. Excellent service and exceptionally quiet.
1 night family trip Sep 17, 2014
"Oldie but goodie"
Well maintained older property. Nice breakfast. Close to Whaler's Museum
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
"Great stop"
Great! And the food and service at the restaurant was very good!
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"relaxing stay"
Hotel was as best you can get for an older place. Location and convince was perfect. Breakfast was terrific. Thank the cook, she cared, was nice, polite and aware of her food. Pietro
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
"A good buy in the New Bedford area."
Less expensive than some of the larger hotels around New Bedford but just as nice and just over the bridge with easy access to downtown.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"OK Hotel"
The hotel is OK for the price. Parking is there. Reception staff is good and helpful. The breakfast is below average. Overall, for the price paid it is just OK. For me, if you pay more than 150 a night it should offer better amenities.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Dinesh
"convenient location"
very loud HVAC, would shut off and go back on every ten minutes
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Steve G
"Frightened at first but LOVED it"
When driving across the bridge, you see the hotel and it looks like a disaster. That is the part they are refurbishing. The rest of the hotel is great. It is rated as a 2 star and based on that I was very satisfied with everything. The bar/restaurant was funky but quite fun. The room was clean and comfortable. No - it was not a 4 star hotel but it met our needs completely. We walked across the bridge to New Bedford and went to the whaling museum. We also walked to the break water in Fairhaven which was the highlight and should not be missed!!
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2014
DeeDee
"Noisy in the morning"
Nice though not beautiful location, but adjacent to an auto body shop and a place where motorcyclists congregated in the morning, resulting in lots of noise. Surrounding neighborhood = 3. Other than that, a very decent, reasonably priced hotel. This is, however, a hotel that has windows that are screwed shut, and I don't like that, as I prefer fresh air. Thus, room comfort = 3.
1 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
Lovely Harbor Views. Rooms were comfortable but a bit small.
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Clean and comfortable. Could not ask for anything more and would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
I was pleasantly surprised by the conditions and staff as I grew up just up the street from here and remember a time when they were struggling. Despite that I took a chance as the reviews and pictures online were not terrible and it was a familiar area for me. This was also the most reasonably priced hotel that was pet friendly. Yes, the room was a little small, but it was clean and we did not spend a lot of time in the room anyway. My whole family enjoyed our stay including our two dogs. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Dawn
"Just what I expected"
Priced according to facility conditions. I'd stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"Clean, convenient, comfortable"
This was an overnight stopover to take the ferry to Cuttyhunk Island the next day. Was great for our needs, clean, and friendly service.The bed was most comfortable.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Met minimum standards"
Noisy, and no elevator. Breakfast was good, but needs to accommodate large crowd.
Other trip May 26, 2014
holiday visitor
"Very good!"
Staff was friendly and it was quiet. Easy parking and easy to find. They welcomed my dog with smiles.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
Shower didnt work. Found garbage in between the chairs in the room. Breakfast wasnt anything great either.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2014
I upgraded to a king delux but there was no sofa so I am assuming they didn't give me the delux though I believe I paid for it.
1 night trip Mar 31, 2014
Under the circumstances, the Staff was wonderful and cheerful. The rooms clean. We enjoyed it very much.
3 night trip Mar 20, 2014
"Convenient to downtown Fairhaven and New Bedford."
Efficient check in with space for a meeting. Warm and cozy with a free breakfast.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Anne
"Comfortable and quiet"
It's not embassy suites but it was comfortable and quiet and the staff were very polite. They are renovating more than half of the hotel and I look forward to staying there again when they have their new pool and jacuzzi. The location is close to Fort Phoenix, which we enjoyed walking over the rock path to see the hurricane gates. Not a very busy area and close to many stores and restaurants. We had a great time!
3 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Lisa and Todd
"great get away"
This is a very quite place in the winter. I plannned a romantic getaway for me and my husband. I paid and little extra for the couples package. It came with candy of choice, wine, and rose peddles. It was a very nice for the price.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2014