All hotels in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States of America
2000 North Ocean Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL, 33305, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Wonderful facility. Construction noise a real problem even on the beach. Dinner in restaurant excellent. Lunch in bar for the price not so much. Staff excellent, available and accommodating. Friendly and courteous. Ocean view makes it number one Ft Lauderdale choice for a stay!
Other trip May 9, 2015
Anonymous
Wonderful Stay. Loved it here!.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Didn't want to come home!"
I stayed here for one night only with my parents after our return from the 7 nights cruise and I wish we could have stayed here few more days before we came back home. People say there's no place like home and that's a lie because this place made us feel like we were back home, very comfortable, quiet and great view!!! Please stay at the Oceanview if we can because it is worth of every penny!!! The buliding itself is quiet old as far as I know but it certainly gives the resort character compared to same boring looking (too modernized) hotels out there. Every staff and even the guests at the hotel were nice! My mom begged me to stay two more nights at the resort which is never the case :) Overall I would love to come back to this resort and would definitely recommend this place to all my friends.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Enjoyed being on the beach."
Enjoyed relaxing on the porch overlooking the ocean.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Right on the Beach"
Great older hotel, perfect, perfect location, the best in the city!!
4 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Good hotel."
Good, pleasant hotel. Clean rooms. Private beach.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Stas
Was good but the cable was out most f the time and our room key didn't work for the first nights stay. Overall nice to be right on the beach and facilities are acceptable for the price
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"didn't like the extra $15 fee a day"
David in pool area was just excellent,Colton and other guys were very nice,but was very dissapointed with food (no Salmon) and our Yellow snapper was away too spicy and they had no peanuts and other stuff out off in the shop and they said they just ran out and wouldn't order more until next week
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Alena
great location, food, staff and amenities weather was beautiful every day
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Amazing!"
Pelican Grand Beach Resort was amazing! My husband and I went there to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary on April 14, 2015. We enjoyed having our meals at the resort restaurant while looking out at the beach and ocean. Amazing! Wonderful! Awesome! We can't wait to go back again!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Dee
"Excellent all the way around!"
The best staff ever...very accommodating! Beautiful property right on the beach! Gorgeous view!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
celebrating 40
"What a find!"
Found this hotel because properties closer to the middle of the action were booked. Fabulous. Isn't it sad that we have to comment when staff is outstandingly helpful and friendly? Literally right on the beach. Great food. Owned by Noble Resorts so I actually looked up their other properties and would definitely stay at one. Just excellent on all counts including valet parking where you get your car in 5 minutes from the phone request. Amazing.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Helene
"Very nice hotel on the beach"
All staff was helpful and attentive. Rooms were spacious and clean. We used the valet parking and they were great about getting our care to us in a timely maner.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Sally
"Beautiful Hotel! Right on the ocean!"
Beautiful property! It was a great getaway! Very good food and friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Marilyn
"From the lobby to the beach"
Excellent location right on the beach unlike most of the other hotels in Ft. Lauderdale. Very service oriented and friendly staff.
4 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Average. Definitely, not 4 star. Really not."
* Great location * Awesome small beach * Comfortable beds * Food was decent * I am one that, without question, needs good service. I read several write ups on the service, some great, some not so great. Decided to give it a try. The entire staff needs a complete overhaul on service. This to me is of utmost importance. There was no "warmth". No hospitality. Very mechanical. My husband and I felt almost like a burden at times. We are not the people who complain, or rude, nothing like that. We simply require good service, getting what we pay for. Unfortunately, it was not seen here. I was so disappointed, as we waited for awhile for our vacation.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Sherrie
Great private getaway. Totally relaxing. Absolutely no complaints
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
businessman
"Nice place, make sure its the type you want!"
Great place but too posh for what we were there for. It is pricey to eat there (Ex: $55 ea for Sunday Brunch) and its two miles away from anything. If an upscale place out of the busy area is what you want then fine. The pool and "Lazy River" were very nice. I didn't like that they didn't say the place is under construction until we checked in. I had emailed them directly several times concerning rooms and transportation, there was opportunity to let me know. The surfboard rental vendor didn't open one day, my son had to rent a board from a nearby shop. The desk wasn't that helpful with info on that, also when calling cab for us they didn't seem to have any "pull" with a cab company we hailed them quicker ourselves on the street
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Beautiful hotel!"
Hotel is right on ocean, staff very helpful and friendly. Very clean and spacuous for the suite that we had, 2 rooms in 1 hotel suite.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
sue
"Pelican Resort"
I am a big fan of the Pelican, it's very lovely, and I like how it's on the beach. Unfortunately there is construction going on there, and I feel I should have been told about this at the time I made the reservation- it should have been my choice if I wanted to stay there during construction or not.
3 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Antoinette
"Disappointing"
Hotel is under constructions. Road around hotel also under constructions. Food in café tasteless. No another restaurants around. Equipment in a gym very old.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Emily
"Beautiful location, but unexpected fees"
The hotel was beautiful! The room was extremely spacious and comfortable. The hotel was RIGHT on the beach. You couldn't ask for a more perfect location. The staff at the hotel was very accommodating. However, there were many additional fees added at the end of the stay. That was the only complaint. I would like to stay here again, but would look for something comparable for a lower price next time.
2 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Kristen
"WILL NEVER BOOK THROUGH HOTEL.COM again"
After I booked with hotel.com, an hour later i arrived at Pelican and they don't see anything in the system. My family (with baby) was waiting for 2 hours in the lobby before the hotel check us in.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Geoffrey
"Overall nice hotel right on the beach"
Overall a great experience. The view is the best part - the hotel is right on the beach and you can see the ocean from almost everywhere, including restaurants and pool. The lobby and veranda has an upscale feel. Facilities are well kept. Food at all restaurants is quite good; a bit pricey but within reason considering the view and compared to most hotel restaurant prices. Staff is quite pleasant (with the exception of some of the wait staff that seemed to not enjoy their jobs despite the great view they have!). The rooms themselves are clean and nice, but not as upscale as you'd expect compared to the lobby. The bed is comfortable, and the overall decor cute, however the couches and chairs are plastic, as is the balcony furniture, and bathroom is quite small. There are lots of cafes, restaurants, and shops within a mile, but not much within very close walking distance. The hotel restaurant right next door (also on the water) has a casual, fun feel and slightly lower food and drink prices if you're without a car and need a chance of scenery.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Mislead by Expedia. Even hotel's picture incorrect"
Hotel under construction. Roads around under construction. Food not good in a restaurant. Nothing around hotel.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Emily
"Awesome Hotel on the Beach..."
We had a wonderful time. We had a corner room with balcony facing pool area and partial view of Ocean. The room had three huge bow/bay windows facing the ocean. The views were awesome. We took advantage of the in-room refrigerator and microwave. Bought food and drinks to save some money on meals. We did splurge and had dinner at the on-site restaurant. A bit overpriced, food was good. We knew ahead of time that this hotel was a bit away from the main area of restaurants and shopping, but that was ok with us. We did rent a car during our stay for random excursions. Regarding the construction on-site, we could not hear anything from inside our room (thinking they were working on the other end of the building. Our room was really quiet, never heard anything from surrounding rooms (the hotel was fully booked). The bed was really comfortable, best I've ever slept in at a hotel. We have tentative plans to return in the fall...
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Teresa
"Bad service at the bar/grill"
The view from our room was beautiful. However, the service at the bar/grill was horrible. We went to get lunch and set outside on the veranda. We set down at a table and waited approximately 30 minutes with no service. I finally went looking for someone and I was told that we were sitting at the wrong table. So we moved to the area we were told to sit at, and still waited for someone to wait on us. Finally we went inside to the bar/grill and set down at a table there, and still waited for someone to wait on us. My husband and I finally got tired of waiting on someone to serve us, that we got up and went somewhere else to eat. While we were sitting at the table inside, the table next to us told us that the service for them was also horrible.
3 night romance trip Feb 9, 2015
Donald
"Good/Ongoing construction"
Roomy, with an extra sitting room. Relaxed beach scene.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
ccrider
"Wonderful time!"
I've been wanting to stay there for a while and it did not disappoint! From Katherine at the front desk, Alex the bellman, to Kyle the pool attendant, the staff is exceptionally pleasant and attentive. The resteraunt food is great and the staff is very good as well. The rooms are gorgeous and spacious. I would definitely like to stay again!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
cathy
"Decent hotel/ongoing construction"
Relaxed beach scene. Suite overlooking ocean was large and comfortable, very comfortable beds. Nice high ceilings. Bedding and towels pristine. Room service food & service great! Some shoddy finish work in bath; carpet, bolsters of questionable cleanliness; curtain hanging off its pins. Was not notified of Valentines Day prix fix menu when I made dinner reservation; my husband is a vegetarian and couldn't eat anything on it. We had to get up and leave.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
ccrider
"Avoid this place! Well worn, dirty rooms."
Well worn property and dirty rooms. Location is good but beach is very narrow. Expect to pay 30 dollars a day to park a car. This is a 2 star property charging 5 star prices! Look elsewhere!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Phil
"Right on the Ocean!"
Many of the hotels on this area are waterfront but have a road separating them from the beach. This one is right on the water, is beautiful and has a great staff, especially for the price!
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
gypsy
"Nice, but not worth the money"
Pleasant but would not stay there again
4 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
"Overpriced -No VIP treatment."
Stayed there overnight prior to going on a cruise. It was a long forty dollar taxi ride (incld. tip) with traffic. Hotel was not worth the price to me. We paid for ocean view and got a view of the ocean from the side. I thought we would get Expedia VIP treatment (great room) as booked and found none of that. Not close to anything at walking distance. Need to take a taxi to restaurants.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Right on beach! Great location"
Nice hotel. Wonderful pool/porch area. Kid friendly. Valet is very fast and efficient.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
linsay
"no complaints"
The hotel's top floor is under construction but other that did not affect our experience at all. Food is good, craft cocktails are fantastic, staff is attentive and friendly. Hotel is a couple miles north of the touristy strip so the beach is very peaceful.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Beautiful on the Beach"
It is a beautiful hotel right on the beach. Everyone, especially those associates on the beach and by the pool were excellent. My only complaint is the "extra" charges for valet parking and "resort fee." Can't this just be included in the room price??
4 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Teresa
"Expedia Ruined My Trip"
Hotel was under heavy construction. Expedia was aware and did not notify anyone in advance. We will never use this site again.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Erik
"Great hotel with great service in Fort Lauderdale"
Hotel is beautiful and majestic but also feels cozy unlike some mega hotels. The pool and lazy river were nice and warm and the staff was at your bec and call. Our room had the most comfortable bed I've slept in and we were able to leave our balcony door cracked and listen to the ocean waves and get a nice breeze while we slept. Outstanding stay! Plan to return
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
It was perfect. Far better than I had hoped it would be.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Expedia is a joke!!!"
DO NOT TRUST EXPEDIA!! The place was under construction. Expedia did not notify us prior to purchase. After several calls, we got nowhere for relocation. That was a pathetic experience for us. Noise from 8am to 5pm. I'll never use this Mickey Mouse company again.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Erik
"Very nice hotel at a very nice spot"
Everything is awesome; except (and this is a very personal choice) that the beds are very soft and I got a little back ache.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
AJ
"Extra fees."
Location is awesome. Construction is an issue, but will go away soon. We should have known before we came and rooms should be discounted. We knew about the $30 a day parking. You really do not have much of a choice, unless you want to pay meters throughout the day from 8 - midnight. We did not know about the $15.00+ tax/day "Resort Fee" until checkout. It is not optional, whether you use the pool or beach chairs or not. I see not reason why this is not in the cost of the room, since you have not choice. Sunday brunch was $50 per person. There are no nearby restaurants, you will have to drive.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
JG
"Could be a nice place one day"
The hotel is building a new top floor, and you will be subjected to constant construction noise.Expect an early morning wake up call from a jack hammer. Avoid this place for now.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Ray
"Construction and they didnt tell us"
we arrive and a mjor construction project under way (loud) - AC did not work - water in tub, faucet and sink was yellow - very thin walls (heard person in room above me as if in same room) - hotel staff needs a lesson in service - nice location and grounds - breakfast was good -good location
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"under construction"
it was Ok under construction , jack hammers in the morning , Ac fan noise in the evening had to shut down , and the bath fan was hitting the fan housing
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Not worth the money."
- Parking was $30 per day! - Construction was not made known until check-in. - No visitor parking! Friends came for a visit and had to pay $14 to valet for a quick visit. I felt awful. - Our ocean view room was partially obstructed by a cracked window. - We had an early morning check-out. We were assured valet would be available 24/7, but we could not find one for 15 minutes. Turns out they were asleep in their car.
"Amazing location, facility and staff!"
We were very pleased with this hotel - we loved that we could walk directly onto a beautiful piece of ft Lauderdale beach or lounge by their pool and listen to the waves.... It is also just a little over a mile away from a great downtown area with bars, shopping and dining. We will return.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Tonya
"Worth reading!!!!"
We arrived early and were permitted an early check-in. The carpet was saturated by the balcony door from being left open in a downpour. I special ordered a birthday cake and it never arrived for my husbands birthday. There was hammering in the room next to us, due to construction. Couldnt nap after arriving from a five day cruise in the bahamas. A suprise $16.95 resort fee was assesed for pool and wi-fi that we never used due to excessive rain and wind.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
rachelle
we were just off a cruise ship, and We wanted to spend some time at the beach before returning home. The room was beautiful and we really enjoyed the view and the ambience. Our stay was the perfect ending to our vacation.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014