All hotels in Bourne, Massachusetts, United States of America
100 Trowbridge Rd, Bourne, MA, 02532, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Stay was great except for the $172 hold they still have on my account on 8/16. I stayed there 8/11 and was told there would be a $30 hold that may take up to 10 days to reappear in my account. They never took the $30 but double charged me it seems and I still don't have the money back in my account. I have called twice and was told it should be back after 2 business days. I wish they would square this away
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Timothy
"Won't go again..."
My family and I went to Monument Beach to meet up with family from Tennessee. While they rented a cottage on the beach, my family was only staying for 4 days, so I rented 3 rooms at the Quality Inn. I realize that one of the days was July 4, but 299 each for the rooms for that night was ridiculous! One of the days we came back to our room after midnight (we had been gone all day) and the room had not even been cleaned. The bed wasn't made, no clean towels, etc. Also, we were on the second floor - we were told to use a luggage carrier for all our bags, but weren't told that there was no elevator. At night there was a handwritten note at the lobby desk saying "no vacancy", but the parking lot was always empty. The last night we didn't get back to the room until after 1:00am, and our keys didn't work. We had to go to the desk, ring for someone to come, and then we were told our keys didn't work because we were checking out that day. Yes, we were, but not at 1:00! Will make plans to rent a place for a week next year - our family had a beautiful 3 bedroom place on the beach for a little more than we spent for 3 dirty rooms.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"No Frills Mixed Bag"
Hotel is in need of some overall upgrades/ renovations. Staff was pleasant and helpful but room had a musty, moldy mildew smell. The air conditioner needed replacement. Doesn't seem as if any money is being put back into the hotel in the form of room maintenance.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Rooms and hallways were clean. Pub had good food. For what we needed it was just fine. Pool area needed towels, but not a deal breaker. We would stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Kimberly
"Good!"
Not flashy, but I thought the place was good. Had a pool and a fairly extensive free hot breakfast. The people at the desk were super nice.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Stacy
"Trip for family business"
Hot tub could have been hotter. No towels at the pool. Everything else was fine.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Nice abd easy"
We had a nice stay at the hotel and the tavern attached had decent for and good service.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Matthew P.
"Bourne, MA"
We stayed during off season early spring.
5 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Christine
"Great location, low quality inn"
This property could use help from "Hotel Impossible". The foundations are there but the owners are definitely running it at a budget. The location was great for my business needs. Nice clean pool area, that no one used. They were obviously trying to save energy as only half the lights worked and my bathroom blew electricity on the last morning. Breakfast seemed carefully portioned out like they didn't want anyone taking too much. There was a stain on my bedspread???? But they were cleaning carpets on the first floor. They had a restaurant/bar on premise which made dining easier but the food was pretty low quality though the burgers were good. The restaurant was owned separately and the service for non-local bar patrons was pretty abrupt. I would stay again only for the location which was very close to an evening event I had.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Louise
"funeral"
They had a good stay.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Rita
"Close to MMA"
Nice Hotel. Room was clean.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
jennifer
"Hotel close to family"
It was just as I expected it to be this is our 2nd stay there that's why we stayed there a second time staff nice and polite helpful.only complaint I have was nothing was plowed I understand that there was a lot of snow
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
poppy
"Convenient location"
The building is somewhat dated, but our room was extremely clean, and the hotel was very quiet (although we were there during a slow time of the year - this may be different during the busy season.) Front desk staff were very friendly, courteous, and helpful. We had a minor maintenance issue which was attended to and resolved immediately. The only negative was the climate control - the room was constantly too hot or too cold, with no happy medium.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
La Traveler
"Good hotel"
This was a business trip for a construction crew working in the area.
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"It was ok"
It was ok
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice view of bridge. Great location!"
Clean spacious rooms. Excellent food in adjoining g restaurant "The Tavern" with super nice and friendly bartender Dana.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Visiting friends in the area and needed a place to stay.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
linda
"not deserving of a 3 star rating"
Hallways were not air conditioned. Not what you want on a hot day. Breakfast room seats about 12 people. Tavern and food there were good.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Won't Go Back"
Not at all satisfied. Cleaners made the bed, changed towels failed to clean the toilet or tub each day. We had to request. Had a microwave that did not work, had to complain 3 times for a new one. At one point the clerk suggested going to the kitchen to heat baby's milk. After physically visiting the front desk with an upset expression and asking how would be get warm milk at 2 AM when the kitchen closes at 10 PM, we got a new one.
5 night trip Aug 9, 2014
M. Brown
"Confortable Stay"
Room was great save for strange step up to bathroom. Spacious, clean & comfortable and easy access just over the Bourne Bridge. Excellent breakfast and the Tavern adjoining it has great food and beverage and a lively crowd. All in all very pleased with the stay and the value and I will return on my next trip this way.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Disappointment"
The hotel refused to send us by regular or second class mail a small case of contact lenses we had left behind, even after we offered to send them a stamped self addressed envelope. They demanded our credit card number to send it by Fedex. This is outrageous and lack of common courtesy.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Dawn
It was ok nothing great
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
The staff was friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable and the room was spacious and clean. The pool and hot tub were clean and not over chlorinated. The food at the tavern was good but a bit overpriced.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
jennie
"Good price for the area"
The room was clean and had recently been updated. There was a peculiar smell that seemed to emanate from an old AC/heat wall unit -- or just the hotel itself.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2013
"Wonderful night"
I found the night staff and early morning staff wonderful and super accommodating!! Will stay again!
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
erica
"Enjoyed the pool and hot tub"
Room was spacious and clean. Could hear people in the next room a bit. The pool and hot tub were great.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Salem
"Nice clean and comfortable place"
Very accessible, yet quiet, place just over the Bourne Bridge.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"nice room, friendly staff"
The staff was friendly. Overall experience was good. The room was clean, however there were a few dark stains on the bottom of the sheets.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Overall the stay was very good. I would have liked to open the window in the room instead of having the air conditioner on, but there was a good sized hole in the screen. Otherwise everything was fine.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
We are happy with our stay. The only negative is there is no elevator. Other than that, the rooms are clean, beds comfortable, breakfast OK.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Justme
"QI Bourne"
Have stayed there before. Like having the pub on site.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
JG
"My honest opinion of this hotel"
The room is very spacious. We had a very nice view of the bridge. It had a refrigerator in the room which was nice. Most importantly, the bed and pillows are comfortable and the air conditioner worked really well. This is a biggie for me. The room is clean but it is outdated in style. It was quiet which was also nice. The only complaint I have is with the continental breakfast. Instead of scrambled eggs & bacon, you only get a photo of these items. I find it somewhat funny that they had photos of scrambled eggs & bacon in the breakfast area but they did not serve these items. They had bagels and similar items but as far as fresh cooked items, they only had hardboiled eggs. No fruits, no freshly cooked food. Also, the pool water is a bit murky and the pool & jacuzzi area is not appealing at all. I was not comfortable in this space. It has an eerie feel about it at night, quite an ugly space actually. I'd skip the pool area and I'll bring my own fresh fruits with me next time. Other than this, I think the hotel is very pleasant, could use some updating but it is quite comfortable. I would consider staying here again.
5 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
Tippi
Very nice, clean hotel directly off Bourne Bridge rotary. I would stay there again. Easy access and clean.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Jeanne
"OK"
The AC's louvers were not working properly so the room never cooled like it should have. Otherwise the bed was nice and the room was large and clean.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Tweeks
Was a nice time but will be much better if they have a pool out side.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Adilson
"Grate location but poor comfort room."
The price is very high for the condition of de room
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Nice hotel.. Better if it had.."
I had to stay for two nights in an emergency situation. We lost power due to a blizzard and needed to relocate. The Quality Inn was very nice. It would have been perfect if the indoor pool had been open, to keep my kids occupied. Also, a game room for kids would be nice...
2 night trip Feb 9, 2013
Vilma
Close to work site.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2013
The hotel was OK -- however, the room was a bit odd. I have been traveling for decades and this was the only room I have ever encountered with a "step up" to the bathroom. At the top of the step was a piece of black and yellow tape to serve as a warning. The tape is irrelevent in the middle of the night and your sleepy and forget to "step up". Very odd arrangement!
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2013
JLF
"Great location and great rooms"
We needed a room for an overnight stay, visiting the Cape for a celebration. Most choices were small motels. We chose the Quality Inn due to it's convenient location. We didn't expect much, but were very surprised to find a clean, updated hotel with comfortable, spacious rooms. The bedding was new, pillows were very comfortable, and the mattress was excellent. Bathroom was clean and nice, although towels are small. There was a flat screen TV and a refrigerator. We didn't have an opportunity to enjoy the tavern or breakfast, but will make more time next time we're on the Cape.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
Maureen
The room heater was very noisy
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2012
"Exactly what I expected"
Good and clean hotel, don't expect the Ritz and you'll be satisfied. Front staff was friendly. Stayed there the night before a marathon and was nervous because saw a room full of younger guys drinking (about 2 doors down from my room), but couldn't hear them at all. Great sound isolation. Went to bed early and didn't hear a peep. Easy to find, right off the rotary.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
Check in staff were good, room was very nice, parking was adequate, bed was good, tv channels were limited, towels were small and not very absorbent. Nice to have hair dryer that works so well, overall it was a very good experience!!
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"OK"
The only thing I wasn't happy with was when I asked for a non-feather pillow she said none were available without making an attempt to look for one.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2012
food was not very good.
Other trip Oct 4, 2012

"Much lower standard that other Quality Inns"
We have stayed in quite a few Quality Inns in the past and have been impressed by their standard We assumed that they were all more or less the same, but this one is of a much lower standard. When trying to have a bath we found that it would not fill up. The bath plug mechanism did not work. We were promised this would be looked at the following day. When we returned this had not been done. Also our room had not been cleaned at all, even though it had been checked off on the cleaned room list. The American lady at reception was very appologatic and tried to find a room with a bath that worked, but they were all broken too. She did move us to a clean and better room ( lighter and with a balcony) One of the other staff members (Steve) later found a bath that worked, but by then we were too tired to use it. Breakfast was advertised as Fresh, Healthy and Hot, but by 8:30 the only hot food was waffles. There was no fruit, no yoghurt and only cereal, white bread and muffins, so not exactly healthy. Other Quality Inns appeared to be so much better managed and have always provided us with excellent breakfasts. PS solved the bath problem. Put empty plastic cup upside down over bath hole. Fill bath while holding cup down until water is well above the cup. Just be careful not to move the cup while having a bath.
3 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Ria
"Visit to Martha's Vineyard"
Good location for short drive to Martha's vineyard ferries. Nice indoor pool.
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Yanto
"Very cozy hotel"
Loved having a patio off my room where I could enjoy my morning coffee. Lots of parking available and very easy to get to, just off the Bourne Bridge.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Jamie

Zimmer sehr geräumig, sauber und ordentlich, leichter Renovierungsbedarf. Angebotenes Frühstück ist einfach. Lage des Hotels ist zentral im Zugang zu Cape Cod, daher auch Nutzung durch Gewerbe (Handwerkerhotel)
Other trip Jul 21, 2014