All hotels in Bourne, Massachusetts, United States of America
100 Trowbridge Rd, Bourne, MA, 02532, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Comfortable accommodations reasonably priced!!"
Very convenient for our overnight needs while son attending Mass Maritime Academy. Nice bar and restaurant attached as well. The gentlemen who works overnight always goes the extra mile and even opened up breakfast early for us as we had to leave early. Good value for the price. Easy access from Bourne Bridge. Quick check in/out
Response by Quality Inn
Dear Sirs, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely,
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
They had no pool or gym. Very disappointed
Response by Quality Inn
Dear Sirs, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience. Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Love the room size and comfort. Love that there is a tavern inside the hotel as well. There was no breakfast left at 8:30am which was a bummer. But all in all, a nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Constructive critasizm"
Family visit....the shower fan not operating properly, suggested last year to paint an allert strip on the step edge when exiting the front exit door walk way, still not executed. It's not perfect but I will go back next year the location is right next my relatives. Geterrrrrdone
2 night family trip Nov 16, 2015
"Convenient Location"
Off season visit. Came to take care of some projects at our nearby summer home, which now has no plumbing and is always unheated. Was a relaxing stay which also allowed a visit to Mashpee where I enjoyed the movies, shopping and dinner. Convenient off the Bourne rotary location for some fun while taking care of the chores nearby this time of year.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2015
"Jean Taveau Wife"
The owner manager was very cold and not helpful. My husband and I forgot our medications and had them over nighted to the hotel and we let everyone know how important it was that we got it ASAP. It was delivered the next morning to the desk and they put it in the Tavern. The folks in the Tavern brought it back to the desk and then the front office gal or manager put the box in the managers office. So we asked about it to include the manager know one knew anything. So I went over to the Tavern and the owner of the Tavern told me she had brought the box back to the front desk. Then she proceeded to search the front desk and office while the owner was sitting at his desk she found the box. It was on the shelves, he never once lifted his eyes to acknowledge us or apologize. A very rude man. Also, on or second day there our room was not cleaned and there was quite a few stains in the carpet one looked like a animal had, had an accident and it wasn't cleaned up properly and dried into the carpet. The furniture was poor quality and falling apart but the bed was comfortable. I would not want my name or business associated with that with that mess.
Response by Quality Inn
Dear Sirs, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our Hotel. First, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your accommodation needs. On behalf of our entire team, I would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for failing to meet your expectations. Our entire team is dedicated to your satisfaction and we appreciate all of the feedback provided by our guests. We will surely use your feedback for improvements and we will offer a more exceptional experience for all of our future guests. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we are able to provide you with a superior experience. Again, thank you for choosing Quality Inn Bourne.
5 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Horatio
Nice hotel but pool was closed without notice
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
Not Provided
"Disappointing"
We chose this hotel based on recommendations, location, and having an indoor pool. The pool was not available for us during our stay. The room was very dated. The bathroom had an 8" step up into it. We put the trash barrel in the threshold so we wouldn't hurt ourselves. Iur room was not cleaned when we returned after being out all day. Thank goidness for Shawna, the frint desk clerk; she cleaned it for us!
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Great Place"
My two friends and I shared a room with two double beds, very comfortable, nice outdoor balcony seating. Bar attached to the hotel. Excellent customer service from the staff. Overall great. No complaints!!
Response by Quality Inn
Dear Sirs, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon.!!!!!! Sincerely
3 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
"Will do in a pinch."
Place was ok. Room smelled a bit musty and there was no elevator to upper floors. For price I would have picked something else if it were available. Pool was clean but hot tub had too many chemicals in it. Was not impressed by small 3 table breakfast area and food was not great. Didn't try onsite restaurant because of mixed reviews it received.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
"Convenient"
I was attending an interment ceremony for a cousin at the National Veterans Cemetery in Bourne. Not wanting to drive 4-5 hours, attend the services and driving some 4-5 hours back in the same day, I opted to stay at the Quality Inn as it was close and easy to get to where I was going. The front desk clerk was friendly, cheerful, and efficient. I was already dog tired as I had worked 11pm- 7am that previous night and morning. She helped with my bags and showed me my room and said to call if I needed anything. She even forwarded a call from a relative who was attending. The room was clean and comfortable. If the weather had not been so hot and humid, I would have spent time on the balcony enjoying the view. I did NOT eat at the attached tavern. Based on many reviews over several months and all with the same complaint, I brought food as the rooms come with fridges and microwaves.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
Stay was great except for the $172 hold they still have on my account on 8/16. I stayed there 8/11 and was told there would be a $30 hold that may take up to 10 days to reappear in my account. They never took the $30 but double charged me it seems and I still don't have the money back in my account. I have called twice and was told it should be back after 2 business days. I wish they would square this away
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Timothy
"Won't go again..."
My family and I went to Monument Beach to meet up with family from Tennessee. While they rented a cottage on the beach, my family was only staying for 4 days, so I rented 3 rooms at the Quality Inn. I realize that one of the days was July 4, but 299 each for the rooms for that night was ridiculous! One of the days we came back to our room after midnight (we had been gone all day) and the room had not even been cleaned. The bed wasn't made, no clean towels, etc. Also, we were on the second floor - we were told to use a luggage carrier for all our bags, but weren't told that there was no elevator. At night there was a handwritten note at the lobby desk saying "no vacancy", but the parking lot was always empty. The last night we didn't get back to the room until after 1:00am, and our keys didn't work. We had to go to the desk, ring for someone to come, and then we were told our keys didn't work because we were checking out that day. Yes, we were, but not at 1:00! Will make plans to rent a place for a week next year - our family had a beautiful 3 bedroom place on the beach for a little more than we spent for 3 dirty rooms.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"No Frills Mixed Bag"
Hotel is in need of some overall upgrades/ renovations. Staff was pleasant and helpful but room had a musty, moldy mildew smell. The air conditioner needed replacement. Doesn't seem as if any money is being put back into the hotel in the form of room maintenance.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Rooms and hallways were clean. Pub had good food. For what we needed it was just fine. Pool area needed towels, but not a deal breaker. We would stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Kimberly
"Good!"
Not flashy, but I thought the place was good. Had a pool and a fairly extensive free hot breakfast. The people at the desk were super nice.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Stacy
"Trip for family business"
Hot tub could have been hotter. No towels at the pool. Everything else was fine.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Nice abd easy"
We had a nice stay at the hotel and the tavern attached had decent for and good service.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Matthew P.
"Bourne, MA"
We stayed during off season early spring.
5 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Christine
"Great location, low quality inn"
This property could use help from "Hotel Impossible". The foundations are there but the owners are definitely running it at a budget. The location was great for my business needs. Nice clean pool area, that no one used. They were obviously trying to save energy as only half the lights worked and my bathroom blew electricity on the last morning. Breakfast seemed carefully portioned out like they didn't want anyone taking too much. There was a stain on my bedspread???? But they were cleaning carpets on the first floor. They had a restaurant/bar on premise which made dining easier but the food was pretty low quality though the burgers were good. The restaurant was owned separately and the service for non-local bar patrons was pretty abrupt. I would stay again only for the location which was very close to an evening event I had.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Louise
"funeral"
They had a good stay.
3 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Rita
"Close to MMA"
Nice Hotel. Room was clean.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
jennifer
"Hotel close to family"
It was just as I expected it to be this is our 2nd stay there that's why we stayed there a second time staff nice and polite helpful.only complaint I have was nothing was plowed I understand that there was a lot of snow
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
poppy
"Convenient location"
The building is somewhat dated, but our room was extremely clean, and the hotel was very quiet (although we were there during a slow time of the year - this may be different during the busy season.) Front desk staff were very friendly, courteous, and helpful. We had a minor maintenance issue which was attended to and resolved immediately. The only negative was the climate control - the room was constantly too hot or too cold, with no happy medium.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
La Traveler
"Good hotel"
This was a business trip for a construction crew working in the area.
2 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"It was ok"
It was ok
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"Nice view of bridge. Great location!"
Clean spacious rooms. Excellent food in adjoining g restaurant "The Tavern" with super nice and friendly bartender Dana.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Visiting friends in the area and needed a place to stay.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
linda
"not deserving of a 3 star rating"
Hallways were not air conditioned. Not what you want on a hot day. Breakfast room seats about 12 people. Tavern and food there were good.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Won't Go Back"
Not at all satisfied. Cleaners made the bed, changed towels failed to clean the toilet or tub each day. We had to request. Had a microwave that did not work, had to complain 3 times for a new one. At one point the clerk suggested going to the kitchen to heat baby's milk. After physically visiting the front desk with an upset expression and asking how would be get warm milk at 2 AM when the kitchen closes at 10 PM, we got a new one.
5 night trip Aug 9, 2014
M. Brown
"Confortable Stay"
Room was great save for strange step up to bathroom. Spacious, clean & comfortable and easy access just over the Bourne Bridge. Excellent breakfast and the Tavern adjoining it has great food and beverage and a lively crowd. All in all very pleased with the stay and the value and I will return on my next trip this way.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"super friendly front desk guy"
Friendliest front desk check in guy ever. Was very accommodating since we needed to check in early. Pool was nice and indoor but hot tub was cold. Room was big but had a big step up to the bathroom which was awkward and hazardous. Hotel restaurant food was surprisingly good!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Disappointment"
The hotel refused to send us by regular or second class mail a small case of contact lenses we had left behind, even after we offered to send them a stamped self addressed envelope. They demanded our credit card number to send it by Fedex. This is outrageous and lack of common courtesy.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Dawn
It was ok nothing great
1 night business trip May 25, 2014
The staff was friendly and helpful. The beds were very comfortable and the room was spacious and clean. The pool and hot tub were clean and not over chlorinated. The food at the tavern was good but a bit overpriced.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
jennie
"Good price for the area"
The room was clean and had recently been updated. There was a peculiar smell that seemed to emanate from an old AC/heat wall unit -- or just the hotel itself.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2013
"Wonderful night"
I found the night staff and early morning staff wonderful and super accommodating!! Will stay again!
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
erica
"Enjoyed the pool and hot tub"
Room was spacious and clean. Could hear people in the next room a bit. The pool and hot tub were great.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Salem
"Nice clean and comfortable place"
Very accessible, yet quiet, place just over the Bourne Bridge.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
"nice room, friendly staff"
The staff was friendly. Overall experience was good. The room was clean, however there were a few dark stains on the bottom of the sheets.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Overall the stay was very good. I would have liked to open the window in the room instead of having the air conditioner on, but there was a good sized hole in the screen. Otherwise everything was fine.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
We are happy with our stay. The only negative is there is no elevator. Other than that, the rooms are clean, beds comfortable, breakfast OK.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Justme
"QI Bourne"
Have stayed there before. Like having the pub on site.
3 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
JG
"My honest opinion of this hotel"
The room is very spacious. We had a very nice view of the bridge. It had a refrigerator in the room which was nice. Most importantly, the bed and pillows are comfortable and the air conditioner worked really well. This is a biggie for me. The room is clean but it is outdated in style. It was quiet which was also nice. The only complaint I have is with the continental breakfast. Instead of scrambled eggs & bacon, you only get a photo of these items. I find it somewhat funny that they had photos of scrambled eggs & bacon in the breakfast area but they did not serve these items. They had bagels and similar items but as far as fresh cooked items, they only had hardboiled eggs. No fruits, no freshly cooked food. Also, the pool water is a bit murky and the pool & jacuzzi area is not appealing at all. I was not comfortable in this space. It has an eerie feel about it at night, quite an ugly space actually. I'd skip the pool area and I'll bring my own fresh fruits with me next time. Other than this, I think the hotel is very pleasant, could use some updating but it is quite comfortable. I would consider staying here again.
5 night business trip Jul 13, 2013
Tippi
Very nice, clean hotel directly off Bourne Bridge rotary. I would stay there again. Easy access and clean.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Jeanne
"OK"
The AC's louvers were not working properly so the room never cooled like it should have. Otherwise the bed was nice and the room was large and clean.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Tweeks
Was a nice time but will be much better if they have a pool out side.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Adilson
"Grate location but poor comfort room."
The price is very high for the condition of de room
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
"Nice hotel.. Better if it had.."
I had to stay for two nights in an emergency situation. We lost power due to a blizzard and needed to relocate. The Quality Inn was very nice. It would have been perfect if the indoor pool had been open, to keep my kids occupied. Also, a game room for kids would be nice...
2 night trip Feb 9, 2013
Vilma

"Quality Inn Bourne"
Just a one night stay before moving further down Cape Cod. Room was pretty basic but had a very comfortable bed - the free breakfast and breakfast room was very poor - I would suggest you eat breakfast elsewhere. The hotel is conveniently located next to the Peter Pan bus that travels from Logan airport to Cape Cod.
Response by Quality Inn
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Peter Kumar General Manager Quality Inn, Bourne 508-759-0800
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015