All hotels in Scott, Louisiana, United States of America
301 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy, Scott, LA, 70583, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Service"
The front desk Candice is extremely nice!
1 night trip Dec 4, 2014
"Not worth staying!!"
The staff was friendly, but the room smelled awful. I sprayed Lysol and air freshener & still it smelled. We were only staying overnight, but if I had to stay longer I would have changed hotels!
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Awesome Stay"
Great location and great price
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Patrice
"Female business traveler."
I stayed at this hotel on the 3rd floor in June. My stay then was fine. This time, I stayed on the 2nd floor. My stay this time was not so great. From what I understand, the 3rd floor rooms have been updated, and the 2nd floor rooms have not. The 2nd floor room would have been acceptable if it didn't have a constant "dirty sock" smell. I also kept smelling cigarette smoke. Not sure where it was coming from. Although there were no safety issues, I'm not sure if I would stay again. They need to work on removing the room smell, provide more towels and figure out a way to turn off the automatic tv shut off. I asked why the tv kept shutting off and was told they have it set to go off automatically every 2 hours. My tv shut off every 50 minutes. Very annoying!
5 night business trip Nov 2, 2014
"Rolm 226"
Room 226 has a shower for a short person. :) The shower nozzle is installed through the tub insert instead of through the drywall above it. Anyone over 5'2" will have to ben over to wash their hair. Other than that - our stay was just fine. Comfy bed = slept well.
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
"Worst Ever"
When I first arrived - they wanted me to upgrade to a better room????? When I saw the room I almost had a heart attack... however it was late and I did not want to change hotels. This was the worst trip ever on Hotels that I have ever had...You all have been great- but this place was really bad. thanks Rhonda Toler
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
Thomas B
"This is what happens when Wyndham started dating M"
It is an older hotel so don't let The Wyndham name fool you like it did us. It was a decent place to stay at a beyond reasonable price....too reasonable for a Wyndham. ..which should have been a red flag.
2 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
Gabrielle
"UL alumni visits for homecoming"
This hotel had roaches, mold on the ceiling in the bathroom, and I had to call room service to come and freshen up our room everyday because otherwise they would not come. I loved the location, it was very close to get everywhere we needed to go, including the highways, but they could definitely use a bit of maintenance.
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Hotel staff always smiling and very helpful. I will recommend and even stay at this hotel again if visiting this area.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"No complaints here..."
Room was clean. Had a good night's rest without getting woken up which is always good. I really don't have anything negative to say about the place. Staff was courteous.
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
"Awesome!!"
Awesome hotel!!
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
Found a Crack pipe in my room was not used but still "I FOUND A CRACK PIPE "
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
"Quick stop"
The stay was good, the remote didn't work, I did get batteries and it still didn't work, oh well. I just wanted to sleep and it was a good night. The area was not the best but it was off the highway which was easy access.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"i recommend."
Very clean the staff very inviting , rooms did not have bad normal 2 star hotel odors . it was fresh and I enjoyed it. Only down fall, no pool, room kindve small but yet classy and clean .. I give them 2 thumbs up
1 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
bizzybody
"Good Hotel"
The rooms were clean and nice. The front desk clerk couldn't multi task. I had to wait about 7 minutes to get directions until she finished her phone conversation.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Not a pleasant stay at all"
We stayed on a Monday night. The hotel needs some maintenance overall. Our room was not very clean with hair on the sheets and floor and when we retuned to our non smoking room it reaked of cigarette smoke that was coming from another room. The shower head came off while I was showering. Would not stay again.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
The staff members were very friendly and the room was quite comfy.. I will definitely revisit this hotel again
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Not Good"
When I arrived I had the smell of mildew in the room. I looked all around and couldn't figure out where it came from. After a while I couldn't smell it. When i had taken off my shoes, i found that a/c was not running the water outside like it should but inside, the carpet out to about four foot around was soaked with water. At 7am i went to get breakfast and as I walked by the front desk the gal was talking on her cell phone. There was almost nothing left in the breakfast room, and the microwave was not working, but no one was doing anything about it. I won't be staying there any longer.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Stephen Carpenter
"Fantastic hotel & staff"
Hotel was clean, lobby was nice and the staff was super friendly. My room was recently updated so it was clean and bright. Fantastic stay. I would definitely stay again!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Microtel"
Too many issues to stay there again.
3 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Sandra
"friendly staff, very clean, old hotel"
For a $40 a night hotel, it exceeds expectations. Very friendly helpful staff. Clean rooms. Bed was decent. Great location.
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
Sam
"Smelly rooms"
I walked in and smell almost knocked me off my foot. Carpets are dirty and old too. Never will go there again !
Staff was friendly and accommodating. Refrigerator freezer needed defrosting. Overall not so bad at a good price.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Will stay again"
Best place for the price. The only problem we had was the second night with the evening shift lady, she was more worry about talking on phone about clubbing and how she looks (and she was not pleasant at all) than to faxing papers for us. All other staff more than made up for her, very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and roomy, we had deluxe room with fridge and microwave. housekeeping even would straighten up room when we said that their was no need. Had 3 very comfortable nights!
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Good for the price"
Good for the price. Breakfast was OK.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"Female business traveler"
I always have pretty good luck with the Micro-tels. This is an older hotel that's seen a little bit of wear, but the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and I felt safe. Would stay again.
4 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"poor service"
Front desk help was very rude. She had daughter there behind counter, two men outside front door smoking cigs and drinking beer, people in parking lot sleeping in cars. They rooms had funny smell and carpets very dirty. The breakfast was horrible and tables and counters dirty.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Would stay again"
Very pleased with room, will stay again. Updating rooms and building, only down fall no pool.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Microtel was a comforting experience for my stay in Lafayette. LA I was troubled trying to secure safe accomodations for the w/end. I was well pleased with the Microtel overall. I recommend this property
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Georgia
"dirty sheets"
Everything was ok except that the sheets of both beds were dirty, felt dirty, we got in at midnight so no one to change them, or so they said we had to sleep on top of the covers, you could see the stains on the white sheets, disgusting.t
1 night trip May 30, 2014
carlos
"Stayed for a couple of nights."
Stayed at the hotel for 2 nights. It was my 2nd stay for the last 3mths. I asked the front desk for an Iron. She acted like she don't wanna help me! You all need to change your front desk staff! One that has at least pleasant looks and personality.
2 night business trip May 25, 2014
Miss Jones
"Good Value for Price"
The motel was conveniently located near I-10, though building is plain. Breakfast includes waffles. Beds good with user-controlled temperature. TV remote didn't work initially, but staff worked some 30 minutes and fixed it.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"charges"
I have stayed at this hotel 4 times and all 4 times they have charged my credit card for something or another.my bank refunds the charge or the hotel does,but it is very incovenient
2 night trip May 24, 2014
michael
"Stop by hotel for New Orleans"
I chose this hotel based on the reviews and rate. I was misguided. My room was 220. First impression was a strong deodorant smell. My wife smelled cigarette smoke. Later I smelled urine smell like in New York subway. Assistant told me it was a non-smoking room, but there was no non-smoking sign on door. Other rooms had signs of non-smoking room. Room furnishings were old and broken on some spots.
1 night family trip May 25, 2014
Bethel Lee
I like the location of the two places and very easy to get around. Also great restaurants nearby.
3 night trip May 22, 2014
Stephen damsgard
"very nice but no pool :("
Excellent stay, service, cleanliness, and location was great. Just wish they had a pool. Will stay again.
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
"Rowdy Crew"
The clerk who processed our arrival stated, " I just want you to know that this is Friday night and we get a rowdy crowd in here on Friday nights." She suggested we upgrade to another floor to avoid the rowdyness. Hum.....First off, how does one know whether or not a customer will be rowdy or not????? Second, if customers are being rowdy then, the hotel management should do something about it! Third, the club which she indicated that these "rowdy folks" would be attending causing their rowdyness, happened to be the club which we were to attend that evening. Granted the club may have some patrons who cause problems but her suggesting that this happens every Friday evening was unprofessional. I did not upgrade to another floor. The clerk stated that they would do their best to put the rowdy folks on the first floor. Again I ask, HOW DOES ONE KNOW WHICH CUSTOMERS WILL BE ROWDY????
Other trip May 14, 2014
"Stayed for Baseball Tournament"
The location was good being it was roughly 2-3 minutes from where we were playing at. Hotel seems a bit out dated, there is no pool, breakfast was not all that great, but there is a Waffle House next door if breakfast is a must. The room was not as clean as you would like, but the staff was friendly, and the A/C worked. If you looking for a place to sleep a couple hours, then its an okay place to stay for the money. All I will say is you get what you pay for......... If you looking for a 4 or 5 star hotel, this is not the place to stay... Also, make sure your doors are locked. We had people trying to get in our room while we were sleeping. I guess they double booked the room......
1 night trip May 10, 2014
RC
slamming doors half the night. Will not go back.
1 night trip May 7, 2014
Great price excellent service. Very nice and clean rooms. Decent breakfast. Would recommend
1 night trip May 4, 2014
"close to park where I was playing"
My stay was wonderful. The desk clerk was exceptional. He was kind, attentive, caring and very patient. showed great hospitality
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
k butler
"Great hotel. Front desk clerk not so great."
I stay here at least once per quarter. Hotel is a good value. Front desk clerk on this evening could use some people skills. She was disinterested and rude during check in. This hotel deserves better.
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2014
c
"Hotel stay"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel was comfortable and clean.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"nice hotel, nice rates"
this hotel went "non smoking" since January; I booked a smoking room but was very short walk to outside and smoking area.
3 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"nice good location"
staff was friendly clean breakfast area better than your average continental breakfast.the worst part of my stay was noise in the room above me about 11 pm i called front desk twice staff member came to my room called the room on a wireless phone told them there was a noise complaint. it did get better. still a little noise maybe thin insulation . hotel really should be more aggressive to rude loud occupants. i did ask if i could get a refund so could go somewhere else to get a quiet nights rest was denied.although she did try to resolve the problem.this problem could happen at most any motel .really should get noise stopped or give refund
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
jim
the room was okay, but I had to ask for a different shower head. the first one was so bad. it was like a light rain. so I asked for another one and the second one was fine. they really need to make sure all shower heads work good. other than that it was fine.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
Sherry Wiginton
"ok"
get what you pay for..
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Didn't live up to my expectations"
Was v ery clean, but needs to be updated bad.The t.v.is a big old monster it set up about 6 feet high on top of the armoire.real scary looking.The shower curtain smelled awful.wash it or replace it.I wouldn't dry my car with the bathroom towels for fear of scratching the paint on my car.needs either softener bad! .I won't even go there About breakfast.The desk clerk (Devon)was running her buns off trying to fix everything.she deserves a big recognition.she was helpful Pleasant and very professional.I would say you are very lucky to have her at the front desk.we won't be returning to any Western soon.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2014
d.j.
"Best value- helpful staff"
Our stay was good. But the best thing was the staff helped me get a pair of boots, a shirt and jacket shipped back to me that I had left in the closet. THANK YOU!
3 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"I asked for a smoking room.."
After I requested a smoking room, and paid for both nights, the front desk told me this was a non smoking hotel and I could not get a full refund and would be charged for the regular price of the room for one night. I was kinda drove, but didn't feel like going to another hotel late at night. If I would have known they were a non smoking hotel I would have NEVER BOOKED THERE.
2 night romance trip Mar 7, 2014