All hotels in Dublin, Ireland
Christchurch Place, Dublin, Dublin, 8, Ireland, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is all right
"Perfect place for the center of Dublin"
My wife and I were in Ireland for our honeymoon and we also came in with a flu we picked up from traveling. The Room was a great size for all of our luggage plus it was quiet and clean. The staff was very nice and the service and the restaurant was always polite and fast. Since we were sick with the flu, we spent more time in that hotel than one should on a vacation but is was easy to relax in the large bed, check email on the wifi and recoup. We even we able to make it to much of what Dublin had to offer because it is so centrally located.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
jason
comfortable hotel, friendly staff, convenient location. only downside was the wifi, which was incredibly slow.
2 night trip with friends Nov 18, 2015
Maureen
Overall good value for the price. Good location. Only complaint was noise - walls are thin and I was woken up twice by noise from hall or room next door.
4 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"Location Location Location"
Great location. Walking distance to many of the downtown attractions, but was pricey. Bathroom outlets did not work.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Daniel Joseph
"Poor Customer Service"
I was not feeling well and had to stay in my hotel room for the day. My Mom went out sightseeing. It was 1pm and I had not gone down for the prepaid breakfast. Because I had prepaid for the room, they did not take my credit card at check in which I came to find out that means room service was off limits. I called down to the front desk asking for help. I said I did not feel well. I said I know you do not have my credit card, but I still need you to bring me room service. I asked for 4 slices of bread, a banana, OJ and some water. I told them I would give them cash when they came to my room or credit card whichever they preferred and that I would tip whomever helped me. The woman called me back and said that they could not help me because no credit card was on file end of story. I was too out of it to ask for a manager. Later that night, I saw the nice woman (from Zimbabwe) who checked me in the previous evening and told her what happened. She was mortified that no one took the extra step to help me. It turns out the team from the day shift the front desk also told my Mom that they did not change money at the hotel which was also untrue. I won't stay at a Jury's Inn again.
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
"Better than a 3 star rating"
Very nice local hotel. Great location as you can walk to most major attraction areas in Dublin. Only a few blocks from the pick-up location for day tours throughout Ireland. The staff was very helpful and made our stay very joyful. Airport bus 747 drops off only two blocks from hotel.
1 night family trip Oct 12, 2015
Bryan
"Jury's Inn Dublin Christchurch"
This hotel was in a great location. A quick walk to the Temple Bar neighborhood, but also close to the shopping district. The hotel staff was very helpful with directions and the planning of day trips. I would highly recommend this hotel.
4 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Teresa
The hotel was okay. The rooms were fairly small, but not bad by European standards. There was no air conditioning and it was very warm for Ireland while we were there, so we could have used it. They also do not put top sheets on the beds, just one heavy comforter. This would be okay if it were very cold in the room, but it was to warm to sleep under. The bathroom door also had an automatic door closer on it which would not allow you to air out the room after a hot shower.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Darryl
"Good place to stay."
Jurys Inn Christchurch is a clean, and comfortable. It is located right in the center of most attractions, and very close to most bus stops. The hotel staff were efficient and accommodating. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars all around is that I do not care for the contemporary style of decoration. I prefer something more in line with the historical nature of the neighborhood. But that is purely individual preference and has nothing to do with functionality. For the price it is the best hotel in the area.i will stay there again when in Dublin.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Gail
"Great location for Touring"
Great location and staff. Convenient for sightseeing.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Paul F.
"A real feel of Dublin"
We loved our stay at Jury's! I want to mention Argy, the desk receptionist. She was the first to welcome us and she set the tone for the whole trip. There was nothing that Argy could not do for all of the guests. The beds were comfortable and the bedding was wonderful. There is no air conditioning (in August), so we always had our windows open. At first, we thought that would be a problem. But we now miss the cathedral's hourly chimes and the clopping of the horse drawn carriages. Jury's location is excellent..you can walk to Temple Bar, Dublin Castle, Grafton Street, across the river, great restaurants (Toscana's for one). We used the bar as it was a cozy gathering place to eat or drink. The desk will help you get tickets for the HopOn HopOff bus that stops right in front of the hotel. There is always a taxi waiting out front for a ride. I have stayed in Jury's in Boston and found it just as good.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
"Central, good for family."
Very close to central attractions, near Dublin castle, 20 minutes walk to Grafton Street and Gaiety theatre. It's a busy hotel but easy to get to by Airlink bus as the stop is just 200 yards away. Staff were busy but friendly, breakfast is Irish but with plenty more options. Nice bar/ Grill to relax or eat after a busy touring day. The room for 2 adults and 2 children was sufficiently large.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Frederic
"Nice close to shopping and catching tour buses."
The hotel had no ice buckets or ice machines. No refrigerator in the room. You had to go to the bar to get ice. The hotel did not have their own parking lot so they used a parking garage they said when they stamped your ticket you would get half off. I paid 45.00 for parking for three days. I think it should have been 22.50. I had a plane to catch . The tub I thought was kinda high.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
jean
"Jurys Inn Christchurch"
Our only problem with the stay was a slow check-in and long delay to get the room ready. We arrived at 3:00pm and the room was not ready until 3:30pm, but we were never told that it was ready. We only found out when inquiring at 3:45pm. Our stay was very pleasant and the hotel was in a good safe location. Would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Rock and roll 1/2 marathon"
Stayed at this hotel for the Rock n Roll 1/2 marathon. It was close to the airport bus and hop on and off buses. Walking distance to Temple Bar area. Didn't think much of Dublin it's self but still an interesting city. Was also walking distance to guinness or the hop on and off bus will work. Everyone was helpful and friendly. Wish we had a fridge in the room.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Teresa
"Great for a couple nights"
The hotel was conveniently located and clean:) the price fair but the room was really tiny! I was sharing the room with my husband and two kids and for one to get to the bathroom the others had to sit on the beds:/ the food was good and the personnel super friendly:)
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
dafne
"Great Location....delicious breakfast."
This hotel is located directly across the street from Christchurch Cathedral and Dublinia. Local buses pass right out front, and the bus to/from the airport (747) is just diagonally across the street. A few blocks down the road is the ever so popular Temple Bar area with an abundance of restaurants and pubs. A few blocks farther are the museums and Grafton Street. Our room was clean and of a very nice size. The breakfast was served in the restaurant and was a buffet of scrambled eggs, meats, oatmeal, cereals, yogurts and breads. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great stay at this hotel and would definitely book it again if ever we visit Dublin again. It was a great value considering how expensive Dublin is and the excellent location of this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Nicole
"Perfect location and room at a reasonable rate"
Great room and location. Everything was clean and comfortable. Stayed 2 nights. Close to airport bus aero link and the go on off green bus that was great for sight-seeing. The hotel sold a 2 day pass for the price of one day. Coffee at the bar for take-away was delicious (cappuccino). Queen of Tarts nearby had wonderful breakfast and pastry. Walking distance to Old pub Brazen Head pub -trad lsuic Sunday 3:30-6:30 - the place is hopping! The literary pub crawl was fun and the guineas storehouse was good to learn to properly pour a pint of Guinness. Definitely recommend!
2 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Shari
"Couldn't ask for a better location"
The hotel is in a great location just across from Christchurch and a block away from Dublin Castle, in fact it isn't more than a 15-20 minute walk to major sites with the National Gallery and the Guinness Storehouse flanking it about 15 mins away. The hotel itself is fine, nothing great about it. Pay for breakfast, busy impersonal staff, very busy. In fact, i'm willing to give the staff a break because Scotland v Ireland in a soccer match was happening the weekend we were there and it was very busy. If you need a taxi, have the front staff send for one, you get a discount to the airport of about 10 euros.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
matt
"Good place to stay"
Very helpful desk staff. Excellent buffet breakfast. Restaurant for dinner was just Ok...would go someplace else. Would stay here again.
2 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
"One night stay"
This was our last stay after 18 days traveling throughout Ireland. Room was small and basic. View was awful but hotel seemed to be in good condition and modern. Great location. Walking distance to Guinness storehouse and Dublin castle and library and shops. No free parking. Supposedly, hotels gets discount but I thought it was expensive for just one night.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Eunice
The hotel is located within easy walking distance of the Airlink stop as well as the Hop On Hop Off tour bus. Grated street is an easy 10 minute walk as is Guinness. Temple Bar is also 5 minutes by foot, yet hotel is quite at night.
Other trip Jun 7, 2015
"Great Service and Great Location"
Great Service and Great location. Our airport taxi driver dropped us off at a different Jury's Inn and Jury's Inn absorbed the cost to taxi us to the correct Jury's Inn (Christ Church). We had an Executive Suite which was clean and spacious.
4 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Leighann
"Exceptional"
Wonderful location, great service, has a tasty breakfast that is priced reasonably, and all staff was excellent, and professional.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Average hotel in a great location."
Professional staff. Rooms were okay. The hotel management is replacing the heating system, so there was a bunch of banging going on from 8 am until 8 pm, so naps aren't possible. However, overall, it wasn't bad. Just average, but in a great location.
1 night romance trip Apr 20, 2015
"one week in dublin - perfect location"
felt very safe/comfortable as woman traveling with two teenage children having security at the door at all times was a good feeling two people - vanessa & garrett - fantastic representatives of the hotel
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
mrs edgely
Nice visit, good location, friendly and helpful staff
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Loved the location!"
Great location! Excellent restaurants nearby! ....,,
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice hotel, centrally located"
Enjoyed our stay at Jury's Inn. Very conveniently located to most everything you want to see. Hotel is modern and clean, with good meals available. Staff is helpful and willing to assist if needed. Stayed in Jury's Inn in Belfast also. Nice to know what you can expect and not be disappointed. Would definitely stay in Jury's Inn again.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Joan
"Great location, clean hotel"
Within walking distance of Dublin sights. Clean, comfortable room.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Would stay here again!"
It's always nice to be comfortable when you are far from home and Jury's Inn did just that for me and my family!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Rita
Parking was a nightmare the staff were pretty nice once your engaged with them but, otherwise they seem preoccupied to the pointe they didn't notice you.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
JC
"See Dublin"
The hotel was in the perfect location to see Dublin. Right across the street from Christchurch and Dublinia, the Viking and Medieval Dublin museum and very walkable to Trinity College, St. Patrick's, and the Guiness and Jameson tasting houses. We bought breakfast with out hotel reservation and loved it. Great quality and quantity. They were great with the kids, too. Highly recommended! (And go right around the corner to Burdock's fish and chips for a take away meal. The best in Dublin. 2 orders fed our family of 4.)
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
mindy
"ok"
No hair dryer in the room as indicated by the booking information.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2015
"Dublin getaway"
clean, staff friendly and helpful, good location
2 night trip with friends Jan 2, 2015
"Beautiful view"
We had a beautiful view out of our window of Christchurch Cathedral -- perhaps the best view for the price in Dublin. The room was large and comfortable. The restaurant and bar were pretty typical city prices -- above average for Ireland, but not unreasonable for Dublin. The staff were very accommodating. We had accidentally booked one night instead of two and added on a night, and they were happy to keep us in the same room.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2015
Margaret
"Worth price we paid - good to average experience"
great location and parking attached. Staff very friendly. For our stay the room heating wasn't working. Bed is basic
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Kyle
"Excellent Experience had at Jurys Inn Christchurch"
Our family of four experienced a wonderful visit to Dublin, Ireland, and the highlight was our fantastic stay at Jurys Inn Christchurch. With incredible views, prime location near temple Bar/River Liffey area, and a first-class staff providing us with terrific service in a lovely setting, made for a memorable week's vacation. The meals were delicious and reflected regional staples which we enjoyed immensely. We would highly recommend you stay here on your visit to Dublin - it is in the center of everything you could want to see and experience!
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Very convenient location."
Would definitely return to the Jurys at Christchurch. Make sure to include the hearty Irish Breakfast.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
"Loved it!"
We loved, loved this hotel! We arrived at 1am and the overnight agent at the front desk, I believe his name is Shaun, was extremely polite and upgraded us since the room type we had booked was not available. Breakfast was delicious, location was perfect, parking in the same building made it very convenient. Everyone was so friendly and helpful! Our room was modern and very clean (I am a Director of Housekeeping at a hotel so I always check everything!) We will definitely stay here when we're back in Dublin!!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2014
Frances
"Good choice"
This hotel is centrally located, fairly comfortable and represents good value for the money. I had a few minor reservations about the room: no air-conditioning or heat control, and windows that wouldn't open; also, banging pipes! But the room nonetheless felt like a haven on a demanding business trip, and the lobby restaurant/bar setup is extremely convenient. Hotel buffet breakfast also excellent.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Dubline City Hotel"
We arrived at 9:00 am after flying all night from the US and were booked for an executive room. We asked for 2 beds instead of the one king and were told it could be done but not at the Executive Room Level. The room was very nice with a great view, what I didn't realize was all the amenities I was giving up, premium wify, refridge, snacks and special bathroom. Also I'm sure the rate to stay in the room with 2 beds was less money than what I paid for the executive room. Because the room was paid for through expedia, I was not refunded the difference in cost.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
NYU Parent
"Close to the action but away from the noise."
We booked the executive room on the top floor. The hotel is right across the street from Christ Church Cathedral and Dublina. The Airlink 737 bus stops are around the corner. It takes you directly to Dublin's airport. 10euros round trip. Temple bar is only minutes away on foot. Some people may complaint about the bell from the church. But the hotel has double windows to block the noise. Hey. This is a city. The noise and excitement is part of the experience. Like many other European's hotels , there was no Air conditioning . But it was fairly cool when we visited in mid October. I would stay here again . The staffs were fantastic.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
nystorms
"Great hotel with a great location"
Very comfortable and clean, with a cheerful and helpful staff. We were able to walk to most of Dublin's major attractions and restaurants without problems. We also witnessed the night hotel staff help a very drunk woman (a tourist more than likely) who got sick on the sidewalk infront on the hotel. The brought her in, helped her get cleaned up and set up with a taxi even though she was not an actual guest at the hotel! Would definitely stay again!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Lovely"
This hotel is beautifully decorated, well maintained, and in a perfect location for tourists!! The breakfast was outstanding, and the staff was very helpful!
2 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Debey
Convenient location
2 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2014
"Nice hotel in perfect location."
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful upon our arrival. Room was clean and quiet.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Conveniently located great hotel!"
Fab location fairly easy to drive to (with a gps) easy walk to so many great things: trinity college, Christchurch, St. Stephens green etc etc. parking easy and fairly reasonable at an adjoining lot!
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
capegirl
"One Night in Dublin"
Loved this location! It is close enough to walk to all of the desired sites, Guinness Storehouse, Brazen Head, River Liffey, Temple Bar and St. Stephen's Green/Grafton Street. Yet, it is far enough removed to avoid the loud noises of temple bar. Always clean, and incredibly friendly. We utilized the bag storage after check out, before heading to the airport! It was great.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Nice hotel but at a noisy location. Ambulances going by all night.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014