All hotels in Canton, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here4914 Everhard Road NW, Canton, OH, 44718, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"mostly awesome"
Everything was great except the spa was not that warm. But the pool was very nice. And the hotel was easy to find. Our room was amazing. My only suggestion is that there would be information in every room about how to use the shower
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"great"
I've stayed here on my last 3 trips.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Rebecca
"Quiet and comfortable."
Friendly, helpful staff. Comfortable room. I would stay there again
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
joanne
"Hotel needs renovating"
Rooms are very old and bathrooms are very small
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
"O where, o where, has our hot tub gone?"
Keep hot tub usable through winter: cold weather, hot tub, see the connection? Or at least notify guests ahead of time when it is drained. Breakfast could have used more variety day-to-day. Enjoyed the hot options, except the waffles which were awful. Price was good.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Caleb
The hotel is very much in a need of an update. It hasn't changed since the 80's and the maintenance leaves much to be desired. The driveway was icy and unplowed.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Not impressed"
The staff was superb. The hotel is outdated. The beds and pillows very uncomfortable.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
jenn
"Perfect for our Hall of Fame Visit"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious with a sitting area and were very comfortable. We stayed at the Westin Cleveland the night before and my parents preferred this location to the Westin, even though that was twice the price! They like the convenience of first floor access and parking close by and more interior space. Perfect for our Hall of Fame visit!
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Monica
"Lots of room"
Friendly courteous staff, clean well stocked rooms with a lot of space.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Holly
"Nice stay."
The room was large and very clean. The hotel is older and could use updates but I have nothing negative to report about our room, the service or cleanliness.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Old stay revisited."
I stayed at this hotel 35-38 years ago and basically the only thing that has changed is the hotel name. I don't recall the name then, but it was not Ramada. Many of the same fixtures are the same, particularly in the bathroom. The lighting was very poor and the decor a drab dark so you couldn't see how bad it really was. The Split-pack HVAC unit sounded like a truck coming through the wall each time it kicked in. You woke up when it started, and again when it stopped. My room was right by the side exit so when people came in and left the door slammed shut very moisily. The breakfast left a lot to be deisred compared to other hotels in which I have stayed. Believe this is enough said.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Rich
"My trip to the Hall of Fame"
The room was much better than I expected. I enjoyed the using the treadmill and then a refreshing dip in the chrystal clear pool. The hot tub relaxed me and I slept like a baby. Will definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Penndude
"overall good"
Overall good hotel. Staff very nice. Needs upgraded beds but clean.
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
"Awesome Location"
I stayed here for business and it was convenient to where I needed to be. The hotel staff was great as well especially the general manager. He was very helpful and thoughtful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going to this area.
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Robin
"PASS"
Army barracks are better, musty order, staff couldn't tell us how to get to them from from Football Hall of Fame!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Funeral trip"
A long day of delayed flights in small cramped,smelly planes,was followed by,a hopefully,hot shower,comfortable bed,and much needed sleep. Not so. The shower was hot,but the bed was completely firm and hard. I called roomservice for a blanket,and was told they had one left,and I was welcomed to come and get it. I was already in my night clothes and it was late,so I tried using folded towels to cushion the mattress. After getting back into bed,and trying to fall asleep,the hotel clerk,nocked on my door with a blanket. I used the blanket to pad the mattress,and finally fell asleep! At 2:30 in the morning,I was awakened by screeming, ruuning in the halls,and slamming of many doors! This went on for approximately 15-30 minutes. I eventually fell back asleep. When I awoke in the morning,I tried to check out and was informed that I needed to call Expedia,which I did. I was granted a full refund from my credit card,and am very thankful. Sincerely, Lisa.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great location, competatively priced. Good value,"
Got an upgrade without asking. Staff seemed "customer focused".
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
jim & leslie
"Ramada Canton - cheap, clean but needs updated"
Great hotel with a hot breakfast every morning. Room was clean and really no complaints. It is an older hotel that hasn't been updated but overall I would recommend. Close to shopping, Kent State and the Hall of Fame. Thank You.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Jessie
"Adequate hotel close to everything"
For a non smoking hotel, strong smell of stale smoke. Poor ventilation in the hallways. Room was clean, although a bit dated. Haven't seen a rotary dial microwave in quite some time. Bathroom was small, I'm 6'4" 350 and was cramped, shower head was at my shoulder. If they remodel in the future expand the bathroom, could take some space from living area. Staff was very friendly and made a great recommendation for a local restaurant Papa Bear Italian Eatery. In house breakfast was good.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Josh
The room was clean and hotel location was very close to all.
4 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
"Great Location and value"
Ramada was an excellent value for the room we had. The breakfast was incredible, location great, pool enjoyable, suite very spacious. My two negatives are the suite smelled like smoke and it was labelled non- smoking plus the partition around the tub showed cigarette marks and the sofa bed didn't have linens and wasn't made up which I had to do at 10:00 at night after we drove for 8 hours to arrive at this destination! And yes the ramada knew from our reservation 2 adults & 2 children.
3 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Family of four
"Glad it was only an 8-hour stay"
We arrived super late after traveling all day and wanted a place to stay so we could visit the Football Hall of Fame the next day. It said suite, but this was not what I would consider a suite. There were two queen beds, but there was no division in the room really. There was a small refrigerator and microwave in that room if that's what made it a suite instead of a normal room. It seemed really outdated inside and the carpet in the elevator was really stained. The worst part is that our toilet didn't flush properly, so when you pressed the handle, the toilet just filled with water. I find it hard to believe that the person who cleaned the room didn't notice that when he/she cleaned the room the day before. The breakfast was fine. If you are going to the Hall of Fame, you can purchase tickets for a reduced rate at the hotel front desk.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
"Disappointing"
I would strongly recommend the GM purchase for his staff The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey. I felt at check-in that I was a bother rather than a valued guest. I found that to be true with most of the staff. No warm welcoming feelings from an Assistant Manager. The rates were high because of the Hall of Fame festivities the next week I think? No value considering how you are treated. The two rooms I rented were nothing to write home about I think Sheraton 4 Points rooms beat this place.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Jacl
"Surprised of the high overall rating score!"
The Overall 3.8 rating at time of my review was almost shocking to see and reason for my review....Backed up drain systems for the sink and separate shower drain was disappointing. VERY small shower with toilet area was outdated with corroded caulking and loose tiles for a suite sized room with kitchenette and living room. Size of suite was generous with miscellaneously updated cabinets/counter tops/furniture/ appliances......not much work space tables for size of room. Good prices for snacks in lobby and reasonable breakfast offering that comes with the room cost. Would rate a 1.5 if possible to give it that number.
3 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Super friendly staff"
Staff were super friendly, from check-in time to daily breakfast to saying hello every time we passed in the halls. Before the end of breakfast time every day, the young Chinese girl who is there for the summer asked us if she could get anything for us before she packed up. Facilities were decent, except that the floor was uneven. Rooms were cleaned well, and we always had plenty of towels and toiletries. We plan to stay there again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"near ministry convention"
I enjoyed my stay.
5 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Liked it. Very nice people and good breakfast. I would recommend it.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
"Hotel was old, poor job of renovating"
Hotel was old, mold in bath, carpet was sticky, could here every noise from room above, could hear water running from other rooms, could hear toliet flushing, breakfast was not good,
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Maintenance Issues"
The stay was pleasant. We were there for business so we did not spend a lot of time in our room. The hotel has maintenance issues, the ice machine did not work on our floor, the washer and dryer downstairs did not work either, in our room there was water stains on the ceiling, the sofa was ripped,our window was cracked. the lock on the side door downstairs was broken. I feel for the price that we paid, there should be no maintenance issues.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Good enough for one night"
An O.K. Hotel pretty close to the Hall of Fame. The cleaning staff were all American woman and very freindly! I haven't seen that in decades! The pool and Hot tub were pretty good and there is a Perkins next door for a good breakfast. For the price I paid I can't complain.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
Earl
Nice hotel, but getting old, needs remodeled Staff super friendly
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Older building that has been renovated."
We had one small maintenance request that was handled quickly. The plumbing had an issue that required them to shut it down for the complex one day. The place was pretty clean.
6 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Location convenient to the Interstate. Plenty of places to eat nearby.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
"Overall"
Overall the hotel was great for the price. Close to the highway which made traveling very easy. Breakfast was a little boring. Night clerk was the rudest person I have ever met. Made me feel so uncomfortable that I pushed two chairs and a table next to the door each night. When I addressed the Manager on duty, I requested that he wait to speak with him until after I checked out. If my time had allowed-I would have found another hotel because if one bad egg...
7 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Best bed I've slept in!"
We arrived in Canton at 12 o'clock and asked if we were able to check in early. hotel staff got us in three hours earlier. That's where the most comfortable I have ever slept in in a hotel. Could have had more options for breakfast.
Comspeaker
"Outdated"
Rooms are outdated. Proof was the 1970's microwave in the room. Was supposed to have two queen beds. They were doubles. They were also rock hard and uncomfortable. The clerk stated they were queen when questioned. The clerk was also very cocky and was the type of guy I would like to knock out. Very over priced and disappointing.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2014
Tom Guilliams
I was looking for an inexpensive stay to spend the night while in route to my sons college orientation and we stayed here. It was very clean and comfortable
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
debbie
"The room was very nice and quite large."
We were surprised at how large the room was, and very nicely laid out. We did not request a kitchenette, but that is what we were given. All of the cupboards, though, we wasted on us, as we were only there for one nights sleep. The room was clean and the shower refreshing. We were close to many restaurants. The breakfast was good. I really liked the sausage gravy. Only bad side of stay was a group of teen golfers running and putting in the hallway after 11:00 when we were trying to get some shuteye.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Char
This is a great hotel. The staff are very friendly. The rooms are great too and the location is surrounded by restaurants and shopping. there is even a movie theater within 5 minutes. The only negative was the guest laundry facilities were out of order.
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Robin B
Disappointed from the overall dated look and the size of the room
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"OK for the Price"
Hotel was clean and had a reasonable breakfast. It is an old motel. Walls are paper thin and a heated family argument going on in the hallway at 3 AM woke us up and scared us a bit too. It is very close to Pro-football hall of fame but I would not have stayed here with young children.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
"Dated, but good staff and solid room"
My only knock on this hotel is that it was dated. That being said, it was well kept and well staffed. The rooms and common areas were clean with a HOF theme. The rooms were more spacious than I expected, although the bathroom (which was just the toilet and shower, the sink was separate) was a bit tight. The staff was friendly and helpful. They served a hot breakfast that was solid if not spectacular. It was a great value. Other hot breakfast hotels were $50+ more a night. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Go somewhere else"
So ac was loud. Lots of rowdy ppl. If you want quiet go somewhere else. Rooms and esp the bathroom outdated. Way overpriced should be 65-75$.
2 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
"Excellent location. Near many restraunts & stores"
The room looked a little better on line than in person- but my queen suite was nice. There was a very strong smell of tide detergent that was coming from the conforter but it was pleasant. Restraunts and stores to fit every budget were within a one mile radius. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Sonia
Door lock broken hotel fixed 6 times in 3 days. Bathroom broke for 2 of our 3 day stay . Will never choose ramada again
3 night romance trip May 21, 2014
"Pretty decent for price"
Very friendly staff. We were given an upgrade to a supposedly bigger room but I would have been scared to see the normal one because the King suite was very small. We were very close to the pool and we could hear everything. Also lots of noise from room above. You can see a lot of wear and tear on this hotel. But it was convenient to where we were going. The breakfast was good.
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Breakfast"
Marie was great in making sure all was satisfying for breakfast
Other trip May 20, 2014
"nice"
2nd time I stayed
1 night business trip May 8, 2014
rm
"Near Pro Football Hall of Fame"
Front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful (great restaurant, Lucia's, close by - a MUST if you want a great meal). Hotel was nice and a hot breakfast is always appreciated.
1 night trip May 3, 2014