All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
120 S Wildwood Dr, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Getting worse by the Stay!"
Have stayed here numerous times over the years and have seen a steady decline in the cleanliness and upkeep of the hotel. Room was OK at best. Chair and ottoman had nasty stains all over it, toilet wouldn't flush properly, and parking is quite tricky in bad weather. On the plus side, the bed is always comfortable.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Terry
"Nice clean hotel"
Was good clean room, hotel had good facilities, people helped us load and unload luggage. Pool was good indoor outdoor pool. Spa worked good
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
jesse
"Not a huge fan and way overpriced!"
The hotel is nice, but I can honestly say that I have stayed in Branson in motels that were half the cost and were as nice. Our room had a door to the adjoining room and I could here the man next door talking on the phone clearly. We had to turn on the air conditioning fan so we couldn't hear him. The room was clean, but the furnishings and bath really needed updating for this price hotel room. One of the main reasons I chose this hotel was because of the sleep number bed, which did not work and could not be adjusted from the setting it was on. Overall, this hotel is over priced and needs to be updated.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Suzie
"Helpful Staff"
Staff were friendly and helpful. I forgot my friends cell number & staff, without breaking confidentiality, got a message to them.
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
"Great!"
Everything was great!
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Cherie
"excellent"
It was a great stay. we had no idea the Vision Com was going on that weekend but was still very quiet and everyone was helpful and friendly.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Nice, but Lacking"
The room was nice and very clean. The fan in the bathroom didn't work, so it was very stuffy in there while taking a shower. We chose this hotel because it had an indoor pool, however, never were we informed that the pool was under construction. I understand that maintenance has to happen and winter is probably the best time to do that, but it would have been nice to know ahead of time. We were looking forward to swimming. We wanted to watch a movie, but the hotel does not offer DVDs players or onDemand movies. The room also did not have a mini-fridge.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Aaron
"Good place to stay!"
The pool was being re-done and wish i had have know ahead of time. Also needs continental breakfast!
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Virginia
"No stay changing negatives here."
Was concerned because of the negative reviews, but we were certainly pleased with this hotel. Friendly staff, very clean, luxurious linens, clean room, quiet heating system (some are not quiet at all) Easy checkout. Easy location for this area to get in and out. I don't have any negative comment on anything that affected our stay. A suggestion might be for the bar area to be open more liberally. Wanted to take a few minutes in the bar while other family members were getting ready for next adventure and it was closed, albeit middle of the afternoon, would have been nice to be open.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Close to shopping and 76 strip"
The hotel and staff were very nice but the furniture could be a lot more comfortable. After a day of shopping it would be great to relax on a comfy couch instead of laying on a bed.
I always enjoy my time at the Radisson. However, I was disappointed that the pool and hot tube was closed due to being under construction. My favorite part of going on vacation is being able relax in the pool or hot tube at the end of the day. It would have been nice to know while booking my room about the pool being closed. Their web site days they have an indoor pool but doesn't mention it being temporarily closed.
"Decent, if you're just sleeping there"
Overall the room was usable for a night, but I would not recommend it if you're wanting to take a weekend getaway or bringing the family for a week. The staff is friendly, the location is good, but the rooms do not compare with other rooms in town.
"Close to shopping and shows you may want to enjoy"
Great place very professional staff, my wife left her pillow the staff has put it back for us to come pick up when we visit again later this month very pleased big Thanks to the staff.
Henry
"A little disappointed"
Booked this hotel because of what seemed like a great price. I stayed here about a year ago and was upgraded for free to a suite. The suite was very impressive and it made me want to stay again when I could. This time I was just in a standard room. Honestly not that impressive. The room and furnishings seemed somewhat dated. Very much unlike the suite that I stayed in previously. The room was clean but just felt very cramped. I could have booked other hotels for the same price which I know have more updated rooms plus free breakfast. Probably won't be giving the Raddison another chance when there are just simply better values out there. I do want to say the front desk staff was extremely nice and accommodating. The only reason I would not stay again is because of the facility itself and had nothing to do with the staff.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
BransonFan
"Definitely recommended"
The sleep number bed was comfy, the room was ULTRA clean and the staff was super nice. I got this booked at the last minute to stay in town for business and am glad i chose to stay here.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
Gayla
"Loved our weekend stay!"
We loved our stay on 2/7/15! Room was clean and big! We had a king bed and it was perfect. We went to the lounge bar/grill and had a drink, really good! And the lady was very friendly. We will be coming back!!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Taylor
"Great hotel Great Staff Very clean!!!"
Hotel was amazing and HUGE!!! Kathy at the front desk was a great person.... She heard my husband and I talking about how disappointed we were that the hot tub and indoor pool were under construction and IMMEDIATLY upgraded us to a room with a jaccuzzi! She is absolutely amazing and goes above and beyond..as a matter of fact every employee we came across was beyond nice!!! The room was gorgeous and huge. Very clean... The bed was not for me but my husband did enjoy it! Everything is pretty much in walking distance if you wanted....Overall great stay at a great hotel with great staff!
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Sandra
"Horrible Beds"
The sleep number beds are horrible. I would rate this as the worst hotel bed I have ever slept in. They need to get rid of the sleep numbers ASAP.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"nice rooms, very clean."
The location is good, rooms clean ,staff very helpfull,the rates are very good.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
cindy
Had a good time , it was quiet and comfortable, bartender was awesome!!!
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"very nice hotel, but had lousy beds"
The sleep number beds were horrible. They moved if we moved and made a lot of noise when we would turn over.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
sheila
"Christmas in Branson"
The hotel was clean and the staff was pleasant. The sleep number beds made everyone's stay comfortable. We brought our dog with us and he was treated well. The hotel restaurant food was good and reasonably priced.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
D
"beautiful view from the 8th floor"
clean, roomy, great view of the city from the 8th floor, help with luggage greatly appreciated
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
susan
"new years get away"
We came to Branson for a new years get away. Excellent stay. The room was clean except when I had to move the end table I found dust and a hair clip! But it didn't ruin my relaxed stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Based on our previous experience at an Ohio Radisson with its large and luxurious lobby and similarly large room and comfortable Sleep Number bed, we picked the Radisson in Branson, MO. When we crawled into bed it was as hard as a rock. Attempting to adjust the bed did nothing. We were exhausted and it was too late have it checked out so we barely slept and were sore in the morning. When I complained and someone came to the room to check it out I was shown that you have to press the buttons on the control so hard you'd think you would destroy the control. Not at all like the Sleep Number control on the bed we previously owned. Our second night was our last and we slept much better with the bed adjusted to our needs. We were also very disappointed with the very small bathroom. We enquired about a larger room (a suite) but that too had a small bathroom. This hotel was not built as a Radisson which is why it varied so much from our previous experience.
3 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Eldon
"Nice Hotel in Branson"
Everyone was cordial and willing to help. During Christmas week not much going on so hotel didn't have a lot of guests. It was very calm and relaxing.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Chanley's
"Family getaway"
Great location. Family friendly. Clean rooms.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Hotel Staff"
The room did not provide information on local restaurants nor did it have a room service menu. I called the front desk asking for the information and was informed it was in the room; advised her it was not and she was short with me. Went to the front desk to get information and she still insisted it was in the room. I went through all the drawers and there was nothing there. The bucket bag was not changed during our stay.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"very satisfied"
it was clean and nice
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Tamara
"friendly staff and nice room."
cf We were there for Christmas visiting family. Everyone was great and friendly and the rooms were awesome.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
Kathryn
"Tradition"
This has been a six year tradition and it is satisfying as ever. When in Branson, it's the Radisson or nothing at all.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2014
May Belle
"Branson Trip"
Had a great time, except the mattress was a little too firm for me. It was a good experience overall.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Nice for Branson"
Good. Sleep level bed was loud. Shower did not drain sufficiently.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"interesting"
Beds are horrible pool was odd front desk wasn't much help
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"Radisson Review"
Great!!!
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
"Great!"
Weekend getaway Christmas shopping
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Consistently Nice"
We always stay at the Radisson because of his quality and value. My son and I were wanting to Christmas shop, so it was very close to the outlet mall and The Landing for night time entertainment.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
Kathi
"Not enough beds"
When we booked I was assured the room that was reserved would allow 5 people to sleep comfortably. Room only had King bed & sofa sleeper. We had to call & squeeze a rollaway bed in. It & sofa sleeper were very uncomfortable
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great location to downtown Branson"
Great hotel very friendly staff! Big rooms, had a king bed with the adjustable mattress, very comfortable! Nice view of town from the higher floors.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Not very happy"
We called and requested a rollaway. They told me how much it would be and I okayed it. When we arrived in the room there was no rollaway, there was old coffee in the cup in the coffee maker, and the battery in the bed remote was low. I went down to get a rollaway and was told they didn't have anymore. Other people got there first. They would bring up a pallet. (it was a sheet, blanket and bedspread) The woman at the desk used a rather rude tone of voice. We will not stay there again.
Response by Radisson Hotel Branson
I am so very sorry to hear about your experience. I hope you can accept my apologies. I assure you these issues are rare, but that does not mean they are excusable. I will make sure these are rectified immediately. I do hope you will choose to stay with us again and give us another chance to earn your loyalty.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Candyce
"Lacks in cleanliness"
We found a Twix candy bar wrapper on top of the cups next to the coffee dispenser, a used napkin on top of the tall storage cabinet, dust mixed with a piece of paper under the vanity in the bathroom and 45 cents under the curtains near the window. All of these things were easily in sight, with the exception of the money, but it should have been discovered moving the drapes to vacuum. The room was quite small and the beds were moderately hard and only doubles, not Queens. The room was, however, quiet and the rest of the room was clean (linens, etc). There was no unsightly smell as in some hotels and the staff were very friendly and helpful. One disappointing thing was that in order to use a moving cart, you had to retain a bellman. That is an extra unnecessary charge when there are carts available.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
JB
"Needs Cleaning"
Sleep number bed was worn out. commode was extremely dirty with a black ring around the inside under the seat lid.
Response by Radisson Hotel Branson
I am sorry to hear your experience did not exceed your expectations. We are in the process of replacing the sleep number beds with luxury pillow top mattresses. I do hope you will stay with us again and give us another chance to earn your loyalty.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Nice hotel on strip"
Friendly check in. Clean room. Close to theaters, shopping and restaurants. Small pool and hot tub area.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Roxann
"very nice hotel"
Very good
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"great trip"
Great room good staff nice location overall enjoyed my stay .
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Rance
Sleep number bed very uncomfortable !!!! Hard in the middle and less on sides. We were not left enough towels on our second night there.
2 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Marilyn
"Hotel good, restaurant Bad"
This was our second stay here. Upon arrival the desk lady could not find our reservation but she was great and worked diligently to find us a nice king room although they were full up. The room and maid service were very good. The restaurant is a disaster. Bad attitudes throughout. No one there to seat people waiting. Then the waiter acted like he was doing everyone he served a favor although he was polite. Waited 10 min to pay the bill because the cashier was trying to correct a incorrect charge she just made to the previous customer. To her credit she finally gave up when she could not fix the mistake and comp'd the peoples breakfast. The Food was ok. But the restaurant staff need serious attention. We will not go back to this hotel because of their attitudes in the restaurant.
Response by Radisson Hotel Branson
I am so very sorry to hear about your experience. I can assure you this is not the ordinary. I will work to resolve these issues, and I hope you will give us another chance to earn your loyalty.
Carl & Mary
All staff was curious and friendly but the pillows need to be bigger, it was hard to get comfortable. Not impressed with the sleep number bed. The towels were awesome and no other complaints.
Leann
"Great experience."
Great location in regards to shows and events, everything was easy to get to..
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Well-located with GREAT service!"
The Radisson in Branson, MO is a great property with a great service culture. Every employee of this property was not only friendly and helpful, but was also quick to react to our needs as customers. While we are not high-maintenance travelers, we do appreciate good service. Each and every member of the staff was great! Despite the lack of bed comfort, we would and will definitely return!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014