All hotels in North Little Rock, Arkansas, United States of America
110 E Pershing Blvd, North Little Rock, AR, 72114, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The hotel was nice. Bathroom was a bit out dated and the sink was leaky. But the beds were nice. The staff was super nice.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
AO
"Excellent value"
This hotel was a very nice find. For the very low price, I got a quiet room with clean sheets, a hot shower, even a mini-fridge and microwave. The breakfast wasn't half bad, either. I'd recommend it to anyone on a low budget.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Cozy"
It feels like a home away from home! It's very welcoming with a beautiful lobby and rooms.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"No real Issues"
The hotel was perfect for the price. The only thing I didn't care for is there nothing really around it. You had to drive 5 miles away to get to any restaurants or stores. However, it was has very easy access to I-40 and I-30. The rooms were comfortable but it could use some updating. Because the early times of my meetings, I didn't have a chance to check out the breakfast so have no feedback to provide. The front desk girls were very helpful.
4 night business trip Oct 7, 2013
Urania Wynperle
"Worst stay of my life"
The hotel was nothing that the pictures showed. The door to our room wouldn't open and was hard to shut. The smell of pine-sol was horrible. Also, at check out there was no one to be found. There was a man in the parking lot begging to get money for a sandwich and was going car to car. I didn't feel it was safe at all.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2013
"Nice Place for the money"
We booked this hotel as we were driving to Dallas and needed a place to stay to break up the drive. This was a REALLY cheap hotel (price) which made me very skeptical and hesitant, but it was actually a great bang for our buck. The room was clean, the bed was not super comfortable, but I have slept on worse. The breakfast in the morning was actually pretty good. The young lady who checked us in was very pleasant when we walked past the front desk she would ask if everything was ok and if we needed anything. For the price, you cant go wrong. I have spent a lot more for far less.
1 night trip Oct 2, 2013
April
"Mid Stop Stay"
The hotel was very clean. Beds were comfortable. Employees were very courteous and helpful.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
Brenda
"close cheap convenient"
Great deak 4 the price!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Will come again"
Very clean, comfortable,spacious. Decorated very inviting. Breakfast was good. We will definitely stay here again
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Vicky
"Don't stay here."
Room smelled bad, especially the pillows. Everything felt damp.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Elencia
"Economical room"
The room was a bit difficult to fine; however, it was clean and quiet. We did have to drive a distance to find a place to eat that night. The breakfast in the morning was good.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
"Better Than I Expected!"
I would stay there over and over.Great location. Close to a lot of venues.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
Jack
"Perfect Location"
It was wonderful and I loved the price.
2 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2013
"I was too tall"
Customer service was great, clean room, nice bed and pillows. The counter top in bathroom was very low and shower head was externally low. I am 6'0" tall. I'm not super tall but had to bend down a lot when taking a shower. It was kind of funny ! I would stay again the price was great and everything else was perfect. I stayed for two nights and was pleased with my stay!
2 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
ken
"Downhill Under New Name/Ownership"
When it Was a Country Inn & Suites, it was a better place to stay. The room was okay, but amenities were a bit lacking. The breakfast was very ho-hum. We decided to eat elsewhere. Coffee wasn't available until the breakfast area opened at 6:30 a.m. Middle of the night noise was also a problem, from guests entering their rooms nearby. Not likely that we will stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Great value for a soccer tournament weekend"
Last minute booking, great value, only complaint is our room was right next to the side entrance where everybody went to smoke and stair door and had to listen to both doors slamming all night also took about 15 minutes to get hot water
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Keepermom
"A pleasant surprise"
Based on the reviews, we were expecting something mediocre. While not elegant, the room was clean, everything was in place, we checked in efficiently, the breakfast offerings were basic but adequate, and we were generally pleased. We had not used this chain before but are willing to do so again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Kayceebee
The room was clean, very big and comfortable. Would probably stay there again.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Cute place"
Its a cute little hotel right outside of Little Rock. The front desk staff were super nice and accommodating, especially since we got in at 3a. The rooms were clean and well put together. We didn't wake up for breakfast since it ended at 9a but it sounded sweet! My only issue was that the toilet clogged the morning we left (only stayed the night) but that's an easy fix in my opinion.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Marisol
"Hotel is in a less desirable area"
When we arrived, the clerk had piercings in her face and was completely rude, which is completely unprofessional. We are a military family and that is not what we expected to see. The hotel was noisy with guests stomping the floor upstairs, which made it impossible to sleep and the day we left, the hotel shut down our key card before checkout! Hours before checkout! How rude! A hotel which places a luxurious picture of its building on a website should be ashamed of itself to employ unprofessional people and fail to allow us to have access to our room via our hotel key hours before checkout!! We had stayed there years ago, and it was perfect then but it has obviously fallen in disarray where the staffing is concerned. Had we not paid for our room in advance, we would have left! Stay at the Legacy Inn! It is wonderful!
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Convenient location. Bed was very comfortable. The only thing I would say could have been better is the pillows were thin. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Pat
Very nice hotel. Will stay there again when we are in Little Rock.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Pool wasn't available ! Was covered the whole time I was there . That was the only problem I had with this place....very friendly people !
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
Jerry
I would recommend family and friends to stay here.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
fred
"We did not stay. We left after walking in room."
I would like to speak to someone at Expedia. This hotel should not be rated so high. It was disgusting and very dangerous with people roaming halls and sitting in halls on phones.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Wililam
"Disappointing says it all!"
This was not the worst hotel I've stayed in but it wasn't great either.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
vball coach
"Wonderful hotel for a reasonable price!"
The girl who checked in was really really nice. My boyfriend and I are moving across the country and just needed a place to relax for the evening after a long day of driving and I am so glad we stayed here. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable and the atmosphere was so cozy! Breakfast was mediocre at best but other than that, we enjoyed our stay! If we're ever in the Little Rock area, we will definitely stay here again!!
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Gina
"Worth it"
We picked this hotel because of price and location. I expected it to be more run down and lower quality because of the cheap rate we received. It was actually a pleasant stay. The hotel staff was a little annoying...had to get my room key reprogrammed 4 times in a 5 day stay...if the girl would have out her cell phone down long enough to focus in the task I'm sure she would have got it right the first time. Other than that is was nice.
5 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Nice spot"
Was well worth the price
1 night business trip Aug 29, 2013
dan
"Pretty good"
This place served it's purpose as a clean, safe, economical place to rest your weary bones for a night. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
DG
"nice hotel close to restaurants and etc."
clean room and staff was accommodating. bed was comfortable.
Other trip Aug 31, 2013
Pat
"Convenient for locations we visited"
As usual, our stay was good as always. We got so used to coming there we may have to make a special trip even though our family has moved. We appreciated the special attention to our questions and requests while there.
5 night trip Aug 15, 2013
The Woods
"Comfortable stay at a reasonable rate."
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was disappointed that the pool was closed before Labor Day. The beds were comfortable and the water was hot when I took my morning shower. Unless you get filled on waffles, you'll probably have to eat out for breakfast. Overall, My family and I were very pleased with our stay at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"Great place to stay for (relatively) cheap!"
I picked this hotel completely at random because it was halfway between my home and where I was going for a business trip. I stayed there two times - once on the way to the trip and once on the way back. Check in and out was super easy, it's easy to get to off the highway. Room was great - I was surprised to find a microwave and fridge for $70 a night, and that was after taxes, too. Bed was great. Secure entry after 10 PM since they lock all but the main door.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Rex
"Very nice hotel"
This is the first time that I have stayed in a hotel that had a real comforter on the bed. I was able to sleep thru the night and not freeze. For this I am very grateful. I
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
katherine
"Good 2-Star"
This hotel was listed as a 2 1/2 - Star. I would call it a 2-star - to which we would return on a "passing through" overnight stay IF I could get an even better rate than I did. It is yet another Patel (entrepreneurs from India) owned hotel, better kept up than many. Expedia was great. Somehow our arrival day was wrong. Fortunately, I found out while on the road and got it resolved through Expedia's toll free number. Pros: Pretty bare-bones but 1) clean, 2) firm mattress, 3) nice local personnel, 4) convenient to I-40. Cons: 1) Pershing Blvd. and two other streets on front side (our side) of building were somewhat noisy, even with AC fan on high. I did fine with ear plugs; wife slept OK without. 2) Decor pretty sterile. 3) Minimal towels & personal care offerings. 4) Breakfast passable - nothing to brag about.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Carl
"Nice for a nights stay....."
Overall not a bad nights stay in North Little Rock. They had my reservation ready when I arrived. They do not allow pets and will charge you $2 if you don't bring the room key back to the desk.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
"Good business hotel"
I booked this hotel twice for a business trip. Very quiet and clean. Will book again for my next trip.
6 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
Ana
"Good Value for Price"
Older building but comfortable bed & nice room. Currently (8/13) doing renovation but not a problem. Mildly difficult to locate without map or aid.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2013
"nice hotel"
This was a nice hotel. We got a good nights sleep. The staff was courteous. The continental breakfast was better than most continental breakfasts (we expected less).
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"Disappointing"
We travel through LR 2-6 times/year on our way to and from visits with family. We stayed here 2 nights last December and were quite satisfied with the room, rate, location, and staff so we didn't hesitate to book the hotel for this trip. What a difference 7 months can make! I don't know if the property has changed ownership, or management, but whatever changed was not for the better. The young woman who checked us in was not friendly (or even pleasant). The linens were thin and scratchy, the pillows were lumpy, there was a carpet cleaning hose left in the hallway the entire time we were there. The breakfast was so drastically different from December, I thought it wasn't all set out, even though it was 8am. We were so disappointed with the hotel overall, we cancelled the return trip stay and booked somewhere else. It wasn't the worst experience we have ever had, it was just such a decline from our previous stay. The location isn't convenient at all; in December, the friendly service, generous breakfast, and great rate made it worth going out of our way...that is no longer the case.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
CindyY
"Clean, comfortable, smelled great!"
Everything was clean a neat, the staff was very nice. We will visit again!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Katrina
Rooms are clean. Service is good. Very less varieties for breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
It was a good stay during our road trip. The staff was very friendly. The only issue was breakfast, not much to eat and it tasted old and stale.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Rasha
"Nice place to stay inside the city"
The hotel was in a quiet area and felt reasonably safe
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Pam
"Nice style...bad service :("
Ok the hotel was nice inside, older building had some cool features & style. In downtown urban area, so if not paying attention, a little tricky to get to. Both girls on staff at front deck lacked a lot of customer service experience. The girl on evening shift when we arrived, was doing homework on company computer in lobby & on personal call on hotel phone when we walked in, I though she was a guest, she got up to help us, still on personal phone call, the girl on the morning shift at check out was also on personal call the whole time she was working. That needs to be addressed for what its worth. Room was nice & comfortable, clean.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
I've stayed at Simply Home several times now, and that is a great name for this hotel. The rooms are simple but clean, comfortable and quiet. The breakfast is not gourmet, but I don't have gourmet breakfasts at home either. And they have oatmeal and a few other non-sugary options for breakfast that I appreciate. The people are nice and the overall experience is very satisfying. I will keep going back.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Stay"
Very good For overnight stop. little difficult to get on and off of I 40 E.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2013
Gran
"Awesome hotel, Awesome service, Bad pillows"
really nice staff, quiet place, pretty close to everything, pretty good breakfast, & unless you like pillows you sick into all the way the pillows suck. overall, awesome place...
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2013