All hotels in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada

• Value for money
    Rather comfortable
    Room is all right
    Regular internet service
"Look for a different hotel."
Even though it is only a two story hotel, if you have any handicap or heavy luggage and are counting on an elevator, forget this place. There is no help whatsoever with luggage, nor is there an elevator. The staff, at least the evening staff, was not of great help, nor were they friendly. While the room was relatively clean, the bathroom had mildew stains on the grout, and even booked for three people, we had two small towels for the shower, and had to go in search of more. The location was okay, and after the rest of our experience, we chose to drive elsewhere to eat. I asked for a vending machine, and they sent me to the back of the hotel, where the only thing in the machine was Gatorade -- the rest of the machine was empty. If we hadn't been so tired, we would have searched for another place.
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Ronald
"no room service,"
Was only there for one night, overall was acceptable, but could not get any room service in the morning when we called no answer at desk, front desk transferred us to wrong department. Finally room service girl said she was alone and there was a 30 minute wait,, but if I wanted to come and get it that would be the best. So I think they could improve on their in house service.
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Linda Turner
"Hotel close to Ottawa Downtown"
Stay was good. Hotel was comfortable. No major complaints except no breakfast option provided. Internet was fine.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
rajesh
"Good, clean room."
Comfortable, well laid out, clean room, for the rate it is offered I thought it was the best deal.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Ned
"Close to job site"
Great rates. great staff.
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Complaint about lack of staff at front desk"
The stay was great. The only sad thing was that the gentleman at the desk was alone at a time when people were showing up (4:00 pm). He had to also answer the phone. So we had to wait to be booked in. The gentleman was very friendly and efficient but could not overcome the sheer number of people. You need to have more staff to greet your guests.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2016
Monique Micheline
Great hotel, great location for the price.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
"Great hotel !"
Location was great ! Super close to downtown Ottawa , food and shopping. The room was clean and comfy. Desk service was friendly ! Overall great stay , would stay there again and recommend to friends :)
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Lauren
Unclean hotel and horrible molding smell
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
"convenient location , next to mall and restaurants"
convenient location, next to mall, and lots pf chain restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Room was very clean, nice size and bed was very comfortable wifi too slow
Response by Quality Inn & Suites & Conference Centre
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Julie Mallette Front Office Supervisor Quality Inn & Suites Gatineau 819-568-5252
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
mtlcruisefamily
"Convenient and Clean"
Good location to visit Ottawa. We were happy to find 2 comfy chairs to lounge in our room and a nice little nook for the fridge and coffee station. Super comfortable beds! I would recommend this hotel for anyone wishing to visit Ottawa!
Response by Quality Inn & Suites & Conference Centre
Thank you very much for letting us know how was your recent stay with us. We indeed renovated our bathrooms, and we will investigate regarding the wallpaper and tiling. We do hope that you will stay with us again. Sincerely.
Other trip Oct 7, 2015
Denise
"Comfortable hotel with easy access to Ottawa."
Very comfortable bed and pillows and the room was very well cleaned. The staff at reception, both at check-in and check-out, were both unfriendly. Upon my check-in, the reception person began a conversation with a co-worker in French (I speak only English) and merely pointed to spot I needed to sign for the payment and handed me my key again only pointing to the room number. On check-out, when I asked for the final charges I was told they couldn't access that invoice information for me so I had no idea what my final total charges were. I also had room service twice - disappointing. The first meal was cold and the second was a burger which was pink and raw. In essence, the room and location are great but the service and food were disappointing.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites & Conference Centre
Thank you for your feedback. We will meet with employees of the front desk and transfer your comment to our restaurant manager. We hope that we will get the pleasure of having you stay with us again. Sincerely.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
We stayed at this Quality Inn for two nights, and we were sincerely happy with our accomodations.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Pierre
"Nice place to stay."
Clean, affordable and had everything we needed. Staff were excellent and helpful
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"very nice hotel"
Reception staff was very efficient and friendly. The room was clean and very comfortable. Nice quiet hotel. The stairs were a challenge due to my mobility issues at this time. I should have requested ground floor - my mistake. Very nice, clean restaurant as well.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Jan Patterson
Great stay.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Escapade weekend"
No complaint but just suck room wasn't ready by 3:00 p.m but there was a music festival I went so I understand anyways amazing experience will consider booking it for next year!!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Bernard
"hotel under renovation"
Hotel being renovated so common areas not as clean as it could be. but rooms were very c,Dan,
Other trip May 31, 2015
D
everything ok
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"it was ok"
No microwave, no water bottle rest was good.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Gurdarshan
"Very nice hotel close to dontown Ottawa and Gatine"
We had an excellent stay. Room very clean, staff friendly. The surf & turf buffet was incredible.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Jacques
"Had a great stay!"
The stay provided good value for the money. Room was clean & quiet and front desk staff were pleasant and helpful. Lots of shopping and restaurants in the area. Fridge was a nice feature.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"family stay for sporting event"
Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Older rooms and amenities,fairly clean. Very acceptable for the price.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"True 3 star"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is a little older than they appear in the photos but still in fair condition. It is a true 3 star
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Will
"Fair price, but hotel is even cheaper!"
A friend and I recently went to Ottawa for a concert. Decided to stay here because of the price and taxi to the concert venue in Ottawa. BIG MISTAKE! None of the electrical sockets were tight enough to hold a plug, the curtains had a reduced track so the blinds phy sickly COULDN'T close, the room keys never worked, and the following morning for breakfast, the restaurant actually made us LOSE our appetite for $11 of crappy food. For $140 a night, this hotel is no where near worth it.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Cassie
"First and last time at Quality Inn"
Started out by finding out no elevator and being on the second floor with no room available on the first that was the same as one up stairs....second she moved us closer to the stairs but after going downstairs twice to change keys they discovered the battery was worn out on door....move to second room half way down the hall....key does not work here either...go down once again and finally someone comes up and fixes door so we can get in ......the tiles in the bathroom have mold all over them in the shower and stuff on ceiling...went to plug something in on the light stand next to the bed and all kinds of stuff including chocolate bar back there..... and menu states restaurant open until 11:00...try to get something to eat as we were driving most of day ......they would not answer phone and I get dressed once again....go down to be told 9:15 that they do not answer phone after 9:00 and closes food at 9:00.....asked at front desk where I could get hot water for tea and was told use coffee maker ...I stated I have tried that before but always get the coffee taste ...she says that is all there is ...other than that the trip was great thank you
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Nice room confortable. Have to pay for the microwave):
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Caro
"Unbearably smelly room"
We were given a room that had a terrible smell. We could not stay in that room. We requested to change rooms. Overall condition of hotel was a little old and run down.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Greg
"NEEDS UPDATES AND CLEANING!!"
I was there for two nights with my three boys.. and the hotel was very disappointing.. the staff at the counter and the restaurant were very nice.. but the hotel was very disappointing to say the least! I'm certain that the cleaning staff are not doing their job and I feel that the hotel should take responsibility for the MOLD issue they have. the beds seemed clean.. but the bathrooms.. yikes! pubic hair on the floor (that was there before I got there!) soap bars left over from the previous occupant! and mold all over the inside of the tub (on the tiles and grout) plus, no water pressure... I tried to have a hot shower.. but, couldn't get hot water enough to take the soap and conditioner out of my hair! I'm certainly not going to spend any more of my money at a Quality Inn and Suites!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Mom
"Overall a good stay with competitive prices."
Overall a good stay. Free parking close to most entrances make it easy to come and go often. Hotel was very clean and the housekeeping staff did an excellent job. Close driving distance to shops, restaurants and going to downtown Ottawa is easy. The staff need to pay a little more attention to things like keeping paper in the public printer (Internet) and coffee cups at the coffee machine (I know these are little things but it makes a stay much more pleasant with these conveniences taken care of). Overall I would stay here again.
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Over all good"
Only one complaint, room temperature much too warm and no way of adjusting it to a cooler temp.Thank you,J.McLachaln
1 night trip May 19, 2014
J McLachlan
"close to all my clients"
Marie-Helene at the front desk was amazing. Very polite + efficient
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Robert Gregory
"Good hotel in Gatineau"
I enjoyed my stay. The hotel is only about a 10 minute drive to Ottawa downtown. Across the hotel is a mall, and nearby there is a Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Pizza Hut and what not. A well-maintained, clean hotel with no stinky hallways.
3 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"It's ok..."
Pros. Awesome location. Across the street from the mall and restaurants. Bed comfortable (although quite small...I had 2 dbl beds. I have king at home) Free parking and free wifi Cons. Extremely loud music because of the disco near the reception. Don't get a room near it. I had a hard time hearing the receptionist while checking in at 9:30 pm. I had room 134 which is kind of far from reception and I was still awake at 12:30 because of the loud music. The pictures shown here are NOT what I saw. Yes they did soooome renos. But my room had old green carpet. Bad wallpaper. The shower tiles were old and brown. Hallway was smelly a bit and very warm. Overall it was worth it only because of its location. It's great if you want to get wasted at the bar and not have to drive and you can shop the next day. I paid 105$ plus Txs. Would've paid not more then 75-80$.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Genevieve
"Decent hotel. Nothing fancy, but clean and cheap."
Stayed here as a stopover on my way back from vacation. Hotel is not fancy, but rooms were clean and comfy. Front desk staff was friendly. No complaints. Not a fancy hotel hy any means, but for the money was a good deal. And free parking and wifi are appreciated.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Economical and Clean"
If you want an economical stay in Gatineau, then look no further than Quality Inn & Suites on Bellehumeur. Comfortable beds, with the necessary amenities. WI-FI is best in rear hotel rooms versus closer to reception. Restaurant has delicious food at economical prices; with room service a few dollars less.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Good Price for a decent Hotel"
Stayed one night and was pleased with it. Hotel is a little outdated but rooms were clean and well kept and don't really have any complaints other then the hallways kind of smell of cleaning products and there was occasionally loud noises from the water pipes. For the price I paid I'd go back if I ever needed.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2013
"Great food"
If you need WI-FI, experiment before hauling in your luggage. WI-FI is poor in some rooms. One room had electrical issues... light out and loose connections. Another room I could not receive phone messages or incoming calls. Outside of hotel is slightly run-down. Other than that it was comfortable; and the food is very good. Getting a low hotel rate through Expedia is your best bet.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Lyn
"Close to IBM and Enterprise car Rental"
Very good location with a good price. Breakfast was pretty good
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013
"Ok for short stay"
We stay only one night, so it was OK, hotel need rénovations.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Overall was good but.."
Overall it was good. It just that the receptionist can not speak english. So hard for us to communicate.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Zara
Hotel was dated but clean. They were nice enough to allow us an early check in, especially since my wife had just come from eye surgery and waiting around for check in time would have been tough. The clientele were a bit different, as there were many big biker-looking guys always hanging around the back door. I heard some shouting in the hallways, but it seemed to be friendly and not angry. Beds were comfortable, washroom was clean. The room lacked a little fridge to keep drinks cool, but that was about it.
1 night trip May 13, 2013

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Bon choix d'Hôtel"
Séjour très agréable.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
Lyne
"Hotel moyen sans plus"
Fourmis sur le plancher salle de bain, cheveux dans le bain, ongles sur le plancher salle de bain et dans la chambre
Response by Quality Inn & Suites & Conference Centre
Monsieur, merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous écrire concernant votre séjour. Est-ce possible d'avoir les dates de votre séjour, ainsi que le numéro de chambre que vous avez eu? Car nous aimerions pousser notre investigation. Sincèrement.
Other trip Jan 5, 2016
Sylvain
"Tres belle nuit a cet hotel."
Excellent séjour a cet hôtel, tout était comme mentionné sur le site Hôtel.com. Par contre, le tapis de la chambre devrait être mieux nettoyé.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
bernard
"Bon séjour"
Mini suite tres confortable, sans tapis, belle dimension, bien propre. La salle de bain (douche/bain) propre mais pourrait etre améliorée/rénovée. En général, bon séjour !
Response by Quality Inn & Suites & Conference Centre
Madame, merci d'avoir pris le temps de commenter sur votre récent séjour. Nous espérons avoir l'opportunité de vous recevoir à nouveau. Sincèrement.
Other trip Dec 30, 2015
Chantal
"Service froid et arrogant"
Je n'ai jamais vu un service aussi froid. Toujours la même fille en deux séjour depuis le dernier mois à l'acceuille le vendredi soir. Elle n'a jamais souris et on semble la deranger à chaque fois qu'on lui parle. Il y avait des epuipes de hockey pour tournoi et des parents souls dans les corridors. J'ai du m'arranger avec eux parce que la fille au comptoir (la même) ne voulait plus aller les revoirs apres les avoirs avertis et m'a dis qu'elle ne pouvait rien faire. Toujours dans un ton et avec un regard de dedain. Déjà que la qualité de l'hotel est moyenne, me faire offrir un service froid et arrogant ça me donne pas envie d'y retourner. J'ai ecourter mon sejour pour aller à l'hotel v à coté, meme si c'etait plus cher.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites & Conference Centre
Monsieur, Nous sommes sincèrement désolés des inconvénients survenus lors de votre récent séjour avec nous. L'attitude que vous nous décrivez de l'employée de la réception est inacceptable, et soyez assuré que nous allons rencontrer cet employée en question. Sincèrement.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
"déplaisant voisin"
l'isolation ne ns a pas permis de ne pas les entendre, ils ont parlé presque toute la nuit.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites & Conference Centre
Nous vous remercions d’avoir pris le temps de répondre à notre sondage en ligne concernant votre récent séjour à Quality Inn & Suites. Permettez-moi, au nom de notre établissement, d’exprimer nos regrets de n’avoir pu répondre adéquatement à vos attentes. Malgré de fréquentes rondes à travers l'hôtel, Il nous est parfois difficile de savoir si certains clients sont bruyants. Nous vous conseillons donc de toujours contacter la réception de l'hôtel, qui est ouvert 24 heures sur 24, pour nous signaler le problème afin que l'on puisse rectifier la situation rapidement. Nous vous remercions encore de nous avoir accordé votre temps et pour vos précieux commentaires. Nous vous en sommes sincèrement reconnaissants et espérons que vous nous donnerez l’occasion de vous offrir un hébergement et des services de meilleure qualité lors de votre prochaine visite à Gatineau. Sincèrement. Julie Mallette Superviseure de la réception Quality Inn et Suites Gatineau 877-568-5252 x4420
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
"Pas satisfait du tout pour le prix"
Pas très propre, on a gelé au restaurant, beaucoup trop cher pour la qualité
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Lucie
"Satisfait"
En visite chez des amis nous avons couché un soir et nous en sommes très satisfait
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015