All hotels in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here111 rue Bellehumeur, Gatineau, QC, J8T6K5, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Hotel close to Ottawa Downtown"
Stay was good. Hotel was comfortable. No major complaints except no breakfast option provided. Internet was fine.
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
rajesh
"Good, clean room."
Comfortable, well laid out, clean room, for the rate it is offered I thought it was the best deal.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
Ned
"Close to job site"
Great rates. great staff.
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013

everything ok
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"it was ok"
No microwave, no water bottle rest was good.
1 night business trip Mar 10, 2015
Gurdarshan
"Had a great stay!"
The stay provided good value for the money. Room was clean & quiet and front desk staff were pleasant and helpful. Lots of shopping and restaurants in the area. Fridge was a nice feature.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"family stay for sporting event"
Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Older rooms and amenities,fairly clean. Very acceptable for the price.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"True 3 star"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is a little older than they appear in the photos but still in fair condition. It is a true 3 star
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Will
"Fair price, but hotel is even cheaper!"
A friend and I recently went to Ottawa for a concert. Decided to stay here because of the price and taxi to the concert venue in Ottawa. BIG MISTAKE! None of the electrical sockets were tight enough to hold a plug, the curtains had a reduced track so the blinds phy sickly COULDN'T close, the room keys never worked, and the following morning for breakfast, the restaurant actually made us LOSE our appetite for $11 of crappy food. For $140 a night, this hotel is no where near worth it.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Cassie
"First and last time at Quality Inn"
Started out by finding out no elevator and being on the second floor with no room available on the first that was the same as one up stairs....second she moved us closer to the stairs but after going downstairs twice to change keys they discovered the battery was worn out on door....move to second room half way down the hall....key does not work here either...go down once again and finally someone comes up and fixes door so we can get in ......the tiles in the bathroom have mold all over them in the shower and stuff on ceiling...went to plug something in on the light stand next to the bed and all kinds of stuff including chocolate bar back there..... and menu states restaurant open until 11:00...try to get something to eat as we were driving most of day ......they would not answer phone and I get dressed once again....go down to be told 9:15 that they do not answer phone after 9:00 and closes food at 9:00.....asked at front desk where I could get hot water for tea and was told use coffee maker ...I stated I have tried that before but always get the coffee taste ...she says that is all there is ...other than that the trip was great thank you
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Nice room confortable. Have to pay for the microwave):
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Caro
"Unbearably smelly room"
We were given a room that had a terrible smell. We could not stay in that room. We requested to change rooms. Overall condition of hotel was a little old and run down.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Greg
"NEEDS UPDATES AND CLEANING!!"
I was there for two nights with my three boys.. and the hotel was very disappointing.. the staff at the counter and the restaurant were very nice.. but the hotel was very disappointing to say the least! I'm certain that the cleaning staff are not doing their job and I feel that the hotel should take responsibility for the MOLD issue they have. the beds seemed clean.. but the bathrooms.. yikes! pubic hair on the floor (that was there before I got there!) soap bars left over from the previous occupant! and mold all over the inside of the tub (on the tiles and grout) plus, no water pressure... I tried to have a hot shower.. but, couldn't get hot water enough to take the soap and conditioner out of my hair! I'm certainly not going to spend any more of my money at a Quality Inn and Suites!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Mom
"Overall a good stay with competitive prices."
Overall a good stay. Free parking close to most entrances make it easy to come and go often. Hotel was very clean and the housekeeping staff did an excellent job. Close driving distance to shops, restaurants and going to downtown Ottawa is easy. The staff need to pay a little more attention to things like keeping paper in the public printer (Internet) and coffee cups at the coffee machine (I know these are little things but it makes a stay much more pleasant with these conveniences taken care of). Overall I would stay here again.
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
"Over all good"
Only one complaint, room temperature much too warm and no way of adjusting it to a cooler temp.Thank you,J.McLachaln
1 night trip May 19, 2014
J McLachlan
"close to all my clients"
Marie-Helene at the front desk was amazing. Very polite + efficient
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Robert Gregory
"Good hotel in Gatineau"
I enjoyed my stay. The hotel is only about a 10 minute drive to Ottawa downtown. Across the hotel is a mall, and nearby there is a Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Pizza Hut and what not. A well-maintained, clean hotel with no stinky hallways.
3 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"It's ok..."
Pros. Awesome location. Across the street from the mall and restaurants. Bed comfortable (although quite small...I had 2 dbl beds. I have king at home) Free parking and free wifi Cons. Extremely loud music because of the disco near the reception. Don't get a room near it. I had a hard time hearing the receptionist while checking in at 9:30 pm. I had room 134 which is kind of far from reception and I was still awake at 12:30 because of the loud music. The pictures shown here are NOT what I saw. Yes they did soooome renos. But my room had old green carpet. Bad wallpaper. The shower tiles were old and brown. Hallway was smelly a bit and very warm. Overall it was worth it only because of its location. It's great if you want to get wasted at the bar and not have to drive and you can shop the next day. I paid 105$ plus Txs. Would've paid not more then 75-80$.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Genevieve
"Decent hotel. Nothing fancy, but clean and cheap."
Stayed here as a stopover on my way back from vacation. Hotel is not fancy, but rooms were clean and comfy. Front desk staff was friendly. No complaints. Not a fancy hotel hy any means, but for the money was a good deal. And free parking and wifi are appreciated.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Economical and Clean"
If you want an economical stay in Gatineau, then look no further than Quality Inn & Suites on Bellehumeur. Comfortable beds, with the necessary amenities. WI-FI is best in rear hotel rooms versus closer to reception. Restaurant has delicious food at economical prices; with room service a few dollars less.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Good Price for a decent Hotel"
Stayed one night and was pleased with it. Hotel is a little outdated but rooms were clean and well kept and don't really have any complaints other then the hallways kind of smell of cleaning products and there was occasionally loud noises from the water pipes. For the price I paid I'd go back if I ever needed.
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2013
"Great food"
If you need WI-FI, experiment before hauling in your luggage. WI-FI is poor in some rooms. One room had electrical issues... light out and loose connections. Another room I could not receive phone messages or incoming calls. Outside of hotel is slightly run-down. Other than that it was comfortable; and the food is very good. Getting a low hotel rate through Expedia is your best bet.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
Lyn
"Close to IBM and Enterprise car Rental"
Very good location with a good price. Breakfast was pretty good
1 night trip Jun 3, 2013
"Ok for short stay"
We stay only one night, so it was OK, hotel need rénovations.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Overall was good but.."
Overall it was good. It just that the receptionist can not speak english. So hard for us to communicate.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Zara
Hotel was dated but clean. They were nice enough to allow us an early check in, especially since my wife had just come from eye surgery and waiting around for check in time would have been tough. The clientele were a bit different, as there were many big biker-looking guys always hanging around the back door. I heard some shouting in the hallways, but it seemed to be friendly and not angry. Beds were comfortable, washroom was clean. The room lacked a little fridge to keep drinks cool, but that was about it.
1 night trip May 13, 2013
"A warm and comfortable motel with superior staff"
My stay was wonderful. The staff were so friendly and efficient!! My bed was very comfortable. LOved the pillows. So soft and so many available. I stayed in a double queen room and only used one bed while I was there. I think the hotel must have had at least two pillows per person. I put most of them on my bed and got soo comfortable after several long and challenging personal days. Also enjoyed the availability of a very large shopping mall just a small walk away from my room. I'd recommend this hotel to all of my friends. I'm thanking the staff for their support. While I was staying at the hotel it was booked up solid. However I didn't hear a thing. My room was very quite even though it was sooo busy. Also went to the restaurant just before closing was able to order a bowl of potatoe soup. I thought that was terrific seemingly most restaurants do not have any soup availalbe that close to closing. The soup was just the right comfort food for me that evening. Didn't feel like a meal of any kind. I'd like to thank the staff for helping me make my stay the best it could be. Just to add that I'm not a french speaking gal,however all of the staff members that I had contact with could understand me. If they had difficulty with English they were all so patient with me and put forth their best effort to try and understand me. I found this to be true even while I shopping at the mall.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Catherine
Its a great place to stay, clean and comfortable. Conveniently located, near a shopping center
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
"Good hotel with reasonable price."
It is good hotel with good price when promoted on Expedia.ca
Other trip Nov 2, 2012
"OUR STAR WITHOUT A DOUBT"
We found this 4* hotel on the unamed 40% off offer! The room was the height of comfort wth the only drawback for us being air conditioning but no open windows Its location looks a bit iffy as it is on an uninteresting main road BUT there are some really good green walks nearby along the river and though woods and if you are a very keen walker you can actually walk into Ottawa along a green cycle route. The buses into the city are frequent and cost $C3.50 single leaving from outside the handy shopping mall opposite and very obiously stopping just along from the Parliament Building . If full price this hotel would probably be beyond the reach of the budget traveller but with offers it's a good place to be and if there is a need for a business stay this is it. One note of caution - Breakfast is taken in an independently owned reastaurant (located in the hotel building) where the service and the food leave much to be desired!
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Steve and Doz .
we had problems with the restaurant next to the hotel for the breakfast.....it was non organized system.....not clear at all what we could have with the coupons........
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
"Very pleasurable"
Would just like to have the option of a smoking room
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012
Martin
Clarion Hotel meets our expectations. If you are searching budget hotel with outdoor swimming pool -this is good choice.
3 night trip Jun 30, 2012

"Hotel OK mais restaurant décevant"
Marathon Ottawa, Hotel correct mais restaurant décevant pour le prix.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Remy
"Tres recommandable."
Radio réveil débrancher a l'arrive Crochet derrière porte salle de bain, pendant au bout des vis Excellent emplacement a cote des galerie Gatineau, bon restaurant sur place et alentours Facile d’accès.Bon stationnement.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Michel
"Bien situé en face du centre commercial et restos"
Les chambres avec un divan-lit ne devraient pas être louées pour qu'une ou 2 personnes y couchent... ils sont complètement finis! Sinon, excellent service!
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
CATHERINE
"Correct"
Bien situé, Internet Wi-Fi fonctionne bien. Chambre de bain aurait besoin d'être rafraîchi et le tapis devrait être enlevé
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
David Lee
"A éviter....."
J'ai passé plusieurs jours à l’hôtel, le premier soir, pour avoir les services de la réceptionniste, cela a été très difficile, trop occupé à régler ses affaires personnelles....Malgré le fait, que j'ai mis le chauffage a fond...ça chauffait pas...la chambre très froide....Je me suis plein à la réception le lendemain, c'est tout juste si je me suis pas fait engueuler....Pour finir, j'ai appris qu'à partir de la réception, ils contrôlent le chauffage des chambres...Ils peuvent donc le couper....Qu'il garde un tel service, un jour ils fermeront...
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Séjour ok"
Séjour ok. Chauffage fonctionne mal. Très bien dans l'ensemble
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Marc
"Bon séjour à Gatineau"
Bon service, propre, le déjeuné était délicieux.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Chantal
"Travail et bonne bouffe!"
Bien situé pour travail et restauraton !
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
Denis
"Bon hôtel"
Très bien
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
Louis
"Bonne option pour un hôtel près du centre sportif"
Nous voulions un hôtel près du centre sportif de Gatineau. Cet hôtel a répondu partaitement à nos attentes.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Guymond
"Chambre froide"
Bien dans l'ensemble. Le chauffage de notre chambre était inadéquat. Il faisait très froid dehors et nous avons eu froid dans la chambre malgré la possibilité de monter le chauffage. Le chauffage des autres chambres de notre groupe était adéquat.
2 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"bref séjour"
Bref sejour cause de mortalité dans la famille.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2015
René Falardeau
"correcte"
Besoin de reno.
2 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
"Sommeil léger, s'abstenir."
Établissement fidèle à la qualité des Quality Inn. Une seule remarque de taille : l'insonorisation !!!
2 night business trip Dec 9, 2014
Vincent
"Une nuit au quality inn"
Le lit le plus confortable que j'ai jamais essayé c'etait comme si on avait dormi sur un nuage
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
"Installation Unique"
Notre 10è voyage dans la région dans différents emplacements, ce séjour fut le plus confortable quant aux installations, et la chambre et matelas super confortables. Toutefois il y aurait améliorations pour doter l'hôtel d'un emplacement où on pourrait servir café et alimentation sans que ce soit dans des machines distributrices. Également le fait qu'acheter un café à 7:30am au coût de $2.28 quand il est gratuit à la réception.
André
"Décevant"
Près du centre d'achats (pratique), mais la vue de notre chambre donnait sur la terrasse et les rideaux ne faisaient pas la pleine longueur de la fenêtre donc très peu d'intimité. Les matelas sont très mous. L'insonorisation n'est pas très adéquate pour un hôtel. Un peu déçue!:(
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2014