All hotels in Giza, Egypt
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights hereEl Remaya Square-Pyramids, PO Box 25, Giza, Egypt, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel/ Staff"
The stay was good. The staff is very professional and im not paid to write this im a legit customer. I went on 1/18 to see the pyramids and i stayed there. The only thing i would say is they need to have wifi in the rooms.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2015
Maurice
"Buyer be aware in Cairo"
Hotel staff is courteous but you have to watch out very carefully. We had two deluxe rooms but they gave us classic rooms. I had to insist and argue for almost five minutes before the checking clerk agreed to give us the deluxe rooms. Then it was another challenge to get the two rooms on the same floor. There are a lot of people running around willing to help with a smile but expect to be tipped.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Sam
Great location, walking distance to pyramids, friendly staff. Breakfast was simply perfect!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Antonio
"worth it!"
Excellent hotel with a very helpful staff. Location is great for the sights in Giza. Lobby is slightly dated but the rooms are very comfortable. I know many people are cautious of traveling here but the hotel is incredibly safe and we'll worth the trip!
1 night trip with friends Dec 25, 2014
"Great location near the historical sites at Giza."
Hotel was clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay again.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
Jon
"Great stay in Historic location"
Great stay and they allowed us to check out late for free.
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
"Nice view of the pyramids"
Coming to Egypt at the end of October was perfect, the temperature was really nice. We had only two and a half days to visit, so we had to pick. We visited the Citadel, and the old Souk. Had a tour to Memphis, Saqqarah, and the pyramids, We were also taken to a papyrus house, but we realized that they were really overpriced, better deals in the hotel. The last day we visited the Egyptian museum, (we traveled by metro, very efficient and clean, but be aware of the separate wagons only for women) we did not want to miss Tutankhamen exhibit, impressive!
Samara
"Great hotel, free of Cairo city traffic!"
I stayed here 4 nights, breakfast buffet is ok, tomato and lentille soups are delicious!!! There are only 2 inconvenient issues: 1. Rooms have no free wifi! They charge a ridiculously expensive amount!!! Come on! Hotel MUST have fee wifi! 2. Some of my makeup items dissappreard from my makeup bag... I argued at the front desk, but they didn't do anything about it... I didn't appreciate it! Now even makeup has to go in the safebox????
Ale
"View of pyramids from room"
Odd to have bomb dogs check the van but felt safe there. They have a top notch staff. Would stay there again.
3 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Tricia
Nice and fancy hotel by Egypt standards. Facilities are nice. Hotel breakfast is average, but not worth 15 USD.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Adam
"Excellent hotel close to pyramids"
My partner and I had a great time. Hotel is very close to the Pyramids with rooms facing them. Staff was courteous and friendly. Hotel restaurant was very good with a variety to select from.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
Marcia
"Excellent hotel"
The best service The best view The best in Egypt
4 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Hana el Tashani
"I'll not recommended to a friend"
The room rubbish, air conditioning not working well tv same
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Ahmed
"Nice one"
The hotel was good clean and comfortable i recomend it to anyone who wants a stay there
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
lobna
"Cairo trip"
Location was great, right across from the pyramids. Hotel was clean and spacious, staff was friendly. Rooms were large enough for our family of 4. Only complaint was the lack of coffee kettle in the room as well as hair dryer.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
"Wow View!"
Great view of the pyramids, clean and comfortable beds. Recently renovated, this hotel has everything: bars, food, shops, pool(s), staff, and many rooms. I would definately stay here again. Everyone was very helpful and nice!
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"This hotel is very nice and comfortable for the ne"
This hotel is very nice and comfortable for the nerves and the general atmosphere in front of the pyramid more than wonderful
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Hotel with the view!"
I stayed in this hotel with my mom on a weekend trip and we were both super pleased with everything we saw. The rooms were very comfortable, the view was incredible, the staff were super helpful and always were around when needed (but not following us), and the pools were so refreshing (water was heated by the sun) after a long day walking around exploring. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay near the pyramids and for a great price and quality. I was worried a bit before I booked the hotel because of the lower reviews, but I did not find anything wrong like the reviews gave.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
The location is great if you want to stay near the Giza plateau.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"LeMeridien a Pleasant Surprise"
My husband and I stayed at the LeMeridien while in Cairo to attend a wedding. The hotel was very nice and the staff was helpful and very courteous. The breakfast buffet was outstanding. The Concerige arranged our transportation to the wedding and back which was important because it turned out the wedding was in a remote area!! The room decor was beautiful and new. The hotel was spotless. The pools and grounds well kept and pretty. Overall the stay at LeMeridien was excellent and we would go there again - anytime.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"An oasis by the pyramids"
Cairo is a crazy city and the Meridian is a great place to enjoy Giza and enjoy the confirms of a five star hotel. A bit passed from its glory days it's a fantastic place to be near the pyramids.
Other trip Apr 26, 2014
Juan
"Disappointing"
My expedia reservation stated that "free breakfast" was included with the room. However, the hotel would not honor this, and refused to give us breakfast. I provided proof to the hotel, and they still would not honor my reservation with breakfast. I was disappointed and feel that this hotel is poorly managed and does not care at all about customer satisfaction. The gym is supposed to open at 6:30AM, however I went at 7AM and it was closed. I had to call hotel services and wait almost 30 minutes for someone to come and open it.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
This was my second time staying at the Hotel, what i like about the hotel is ,they leave you alone,nobody bothers you.if you need something you ask,and you receive it. The single King bed rooms on the second floor are excellent, the beds are comfy,so comfy I did not want to get out of bed, when i came here to immerse myself into the history. Keeping it short and sweet. The Staff is warm and friendly,you won't even notice them, the Hotel is clean, and the beds are super comfy, and the k-9 handler at the entrance provides an added sense of security. I would definitely recommend this hotel to a family member.
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
kemet
"More like a motel"
The facility was run-down and needs much upgrading in many areas. Some of the staff were very good but most of them require more training. For example, I was sitting in the lobby and asked for American Coffee, the order I received was Turkish coffee. When I told the guy that this is different from what I asked for, he gave me a look and made it sound like I made the mistake. Maybe I did, but smoking in the lobby is out of control. Kids running around screaming and playing (that's ok) but it was annoying and the staff wouldn't do anything about it. Wi-Fi disconnected frequently. It was very slow. When I tell the desk that it got disconnected, he keeps on saying that he will call the central to fix it. This happened at least 6 times and they call in to fix it. I asked why? should this be the case? The other Wi-Fi cost a lot of money (which they don't tell you until the free Wi-Fi shuts down and you really need internet). At 4 am, i heard some scratching noise in the vent system. It seemed like a mouse doing something. I couldn't sleep and I went to the desk and reported the event later in the day. The desk didn't seem surprised but they were kind enough to change my room after i mentioned that I wanted to switch hotels. Multiple annoying events took place and I could not wait to leave by the last day. Servers jump on your case just so they get a tip. Hot Rooms when you walk in. You have to keep your room card inserted in the holder to get cold ai
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"Our trip to Giza and Cairo"
Excellent service. We had originally made bookings for one night and as soon as we came to check in Nouran the receptionist was so polite and helpfull they upgraded us to the Starwood suites. We immediately booked the same hotel again for 2 more nights on our way back from Aswan and Luxor. We were fortunate to have a car and guide so we did take the luxury of staying here. They have a heated pool facing the pyramids and our 11 year old boy loved it. Internet free at reception area and was very good. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. Location for pyramids great.
2 night trip Dec 2, 2013
Ash
Dont go der this is not a hotel what i was lokking for to be a le merdian
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
Angello
"View of pyramids from the hotel swimming pool."
As many have commented, you can see pyramids from the outdoor swimming pool of the hotel. My room was a garden-view, but it was okay since I spent most of my time at the hotel in the pool, except in bed in the night.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"A safe, comfortable hotel & spa. Great staff."
I was very impressed by the reception staff, organizers of tours & vehicles & all the hotel & cafe staff. I was surprised how they ensured I was safe in my travels & organized a female guide to ensure I was well informed but comfortable. The food was nice, although the buffet breakfast was expensive. The pool was divine as were the spa facilities. They provided me with a choice of rooms and I selected a balcony room with a Pyramid view. Everything was well maintained and clean. Thank you to the staff.
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
Teresa
"Pyramids"
Close to the Pyramids!
Business trip Mar 21, 2013
Close to pyramids and Sphinx. A great hotel
2 night trip Oct 8, 2012
Hotel itself was fabulous. Cairo airport was terrifying!! The taxi ride was terrifying, bc driver didn't know where the pyramids were? He spoke no English. I recommend you tell people ONLY BOOK YOUR RIDE TO AND FROM AIRPORT WITH HOTEL ARRANGED DRIVERS,!!!!
2 night trip Jul 26, 2012
"Good hotel in Giza.."
Very close to the pyramids, very nice rooms, ok staff...
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
Carlos
"Very close to the pyramids"
Hotel is very nice and staff are friendly and helpful. Only drawbacks are: no ice unless you ask for it at the front desk. Extra amenities not in the room are: ironing board and iron, coffee maker, and hair dryer which are normally supplied in the hotel rooms back in the states. The pool area is awesome and the spa is very relaxing....these were both a huge plus. Also the view of the pyramids from the pool area is awesome as well.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
Bev
"WONDERFUL CLEAN HOTEL!!"
The hotel is in the middle of a very nasty looking place in the city but it is emacualte inside!! I would not suggest touring outside of the hotel grounds,but there is a little store kiosk about a block from the hotel to buy sodas and snacks since they are so expensive inside the hotel.I traveled alone and felt safe enough to walk the block but i wouldnt have gone any further,also,if you are going to tour the pyramids be sure to book a tour with the hotel,it is very reasonable and do not attempt the pyramids alone,the locals are so aggresive and mean that you cant even enjoy your tour but the tour guide takes care of them and sends them on thier way.the workers there are all so sweet and kind but they do wait around for a tip,i'd suggest 5 pounds,that makes them happy!!! the food is really good espeially the buffet!!
Other trip Jul 1, 2012
sherrie

"Luxury hotel with to die for view of the pyramids!"
Best hotel in Cairo, amazing view, food is to die food, friendly and helpful staff, luxury at it's best
4 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Nadia
"Giza stay"
Fantastic stay really enjoyed.
2 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Raj Kishore
Lovely hotel. Really friendly staff who upgraded us on our first visit and great view of the pyramids from our room. Only downside was Cairo was bit of a tip and the air was muggy.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Good hotel next to the Pyramids"
A very good stay. The food was good food and the staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Alan
"Excellent location but poor management"
Excellent location. Poor management. No water in rooms. Worst quality toilet paper. No mini bar. Reception staff unhelpful (except for Youssef who was great). Wifi in lobby cuts out.
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Fouad
"nice hotel and adequate facilities ."
very friendly and helpfull staff. Some time asking not relevant questions.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Mazlan
MY
"room/bed size you book is not what you get"
I'm a regular visitor to Egypt with over 50+ visits in last 5 years 2nd visit to this hotel, location and pools good the room i booked was 2 x king size bed rooms, I was given a grotty room with 2 very small single beds, I complained and was told they had no king size bed rooms available was given a slightly better room, the room was no smoking but smelt of smoke the window didn't close fully so was noisy at night time, breakfast time as soon as I sat down the waiters wave the bill in front of you there's a lack of customer service and appreciation of customers , I won't be staying here again
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
colin
"Very nice hotel. Exceptionally friendly staff."
Really nice hotel. Clean rooms, friendly staff with good facilities.
Other trip Dec 2, 2014
Glenn
"Very good location"
It was a great hotel. It would have helped with the area if We where told more does and don't Like do not go in the local cabs sitting outside the hotel. You do not need a guide for pyramids or egyptian museum. Be very wary of people being nice to you they just want your money. The hotel staff where very trustworthy and looked afterus well. The food was very good too.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
katie
"One night to go to Giza"
Stayed here for one night so I could go to Giza in the morning. The stay was very pleasant, the rooms were comfortable, and the service was impeccable. The manager at Laredo is really nice, too--I found a piece of plastic in my food, and he comped me the meal. Would recommend again.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"Lovely views & fantastic pools and food, hard bed!"
We stayed here for 5 nights and enjoyed the hotel very much. It's location is literally a 5 minute walk from the pyramid area, but the roads and local area is very busy and fairly dirty. The hotel itself was clean, cool and fairly modern. The room was spacious and came with aircon and TV, along with multiple plug sockets. The only complaint here was the bed - the mattress was very hard and not comfy at all. The pool area was very clean and well kept. All of the pools were brilliant to swim in and there are plenty of sun beds , shade and towels available for all. The staff were very friendly and couldn't help any more than they did. The food on offer was fabulous and tasted great, however the choices are a little limited. The price is reasonable, you can get it cheaper elsewhere but that is a fair hassle. The area around the hotel is full of small shops that sell water, fizzy drinks and snacks that are much cheaper than the hotel itself, however you will get hassled by almost everyone wanting to befriend you and sell you stuff or take you to there shop. This can be intimidating but be polite and firm and they will let you be.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Lawrie
"Great view but not as good as other Le Meridians"
Room looked over the Pyramids which was amazing! Room is lovely - tidy and clean. Staff are very friendly, however painfully slow! They often don't come over to help or take orders, get you the bill or get orders correct, and if you want service at the front desk..... forget about it! Literally expect to wait 30 mins before they will get to you. Fact. This happened to us 4 times in a 3 day stay. Why I'm not sure. However they are very friendly when they do finally get to you. To be honest I was very disappointed as definitely not up to Le Meridian standard. However it was a nice area to be in and I can't compare to the other hotels in area.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Shedden
"Close to pyramids"
Sad because culture issues! Nobody allowed to visit at the room from outside! But not a problem when someone you meet from the hotel to visit room at any time!! What's the difference??? This rule is just ridiculous!! Can have every visitors from hotel but not from outside! What's the difference??? Just ridiculous
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Andrea
"Best for Pool and Pyramids"
The hotel has an awesome location in front of the Grand Giza Pyramids. They were great at organising me a driver to take me round the city and pyramids. By far the best way to see the city is to get the hotel to book you a driver (I had Ahmed who was amazing). The service at the hotel it self is a bit poor especially round the pool where I had to go and ask for staff to come to me continuously. The rooms that overlook the pyramids are great and the SPG rooms really big with 2 double beds in. I'd definitely stay here again though
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Allan vdh
"great locations and good service"
My stay was very good, hotel is a best value option. The breakfast and dinner is good, very good.
4 night trip May 17, 2014
Jose Cardenas
ZA
"Great hotel close to the pyramids"
Excellent hotel in close proximity to the pyramids and local restaurants. Felt very safe and secure as security check points are stationed at the vehicle entrance and lobby of the hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Bank located in the hotel for easy conversion to local currency. Comfortable and relaxing rooms. Common areas a great place to talk with locals staying at the hotel. Beautiful view of the pyramids from the pool side. Highly recommended.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014