All hotels in Maggie Valley, North Carolina, United States of America
3777 Soco Road Rt 19, Maggie Valley, NC, 28751, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"loved that our pets were so welcomed"
I loved that you are pet friendly its nice to have our best friends stay with us. And be so welcomed. Will definitely stay there again
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
tina
"Overall nice"
Nice and close to the mountain. Breakfast is descent (although carb and sugar heavy). Hotel is pretty clean, but a little older. Overall nice. I've stayed here a few times.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Snow Tubing"
I took my grandson and his friend to go snow tubing for the weekend. They really enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub afterwards!
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Beautiful area!"
Very comfortable room, nice area!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Timothy
"Not recommended."
Hotel has not been updated and the breakfast was sparse.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Beth
"Nice hotel in the middle of town."
Checked in Friday and was staying until Sunday. Had a easy check in and check out. Room was clean and hotel was in a great location right in the middle of town. Would stay here again! Easily recommendable.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Cameron
"comfortable room and many great features"
Friendly and helpful staff, great price, and many great ammenities.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
kelly
Room was clean and the staff was nice. Continental breakfast was well stocked.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Good hotel, close to ski mountain."
Friendly stuff. Location close to ski. Pool is good addition, breakfast lite but nice.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"ski vacation without real snow"
Very good for the money, good breakfast mostly sweet, nice jakuzzi, heated pool, not deep, close to the ski slope, there was no snow but they make it for good skiing, the hotel was crowded so the breakfast area was crowded and almost impossible to take what you want. Rooms are not big if you are with family, pool is heated, next the hotel is a store for ski clothes with prices less the other stores, ski wardrobe and tickets for the lift are nearby so dont buy your tickets on the slope, buy it downvillage,the area is more like a small village the closest mall is 5 mile away, the village has subway store and other local restaurants, in the shopping area there is a chinese restaurant with relatively low prices, everything was closed on Christmas but the buffet on the slope is open nonstop with burgers, frites, chilli, everything 4 dol., and bar with drinks, beer is 4 dol, vodka coctail is 6 dol in the bar. No hotel transportation to the slope.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
issak
"nice hotel close to Cherokee"
took my family there for the weekend to visit the polar express then relaxed for the weekend
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"THIS IS THE PLACE TO STAY AT IN THIS AREA."
I HAD A GREAT STAY AT THE MICRO. THE STAFF WAS GREAT, HELPFUL, AND THE ROOM WAS VERY NICE. EVERYTHING WAS AS IT SHOULD BE AND I STAYED LONGER THAN I HAD PLANNED. THERE ARE MANY HOTELS AND MOTELS AND OTHER ATTRACTIONS TO USE AND SEE CLOSE BY, IN THE AREA AND IT WAS JUST 15 MILES FROM THE CASINO. I PICKED THE RIGHT PLACE TO STAY AND WILL STAY THERE FOR THE NEXT WSOP POKER TOURNEYS IN THE SPRING 2015. JUST SO YOU KNOW I AM NOT A HOTEL WORKER. I PLAY PROFESSIONAL POKER.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
Bud
"Excellent hotel experience."
I have stayed at this hotel one other time and had a pleasant experience then as well but this was my first time staying in a pet friendly room. We had the very first room on the first floor which made it so convenient for taking my elderly pet out to the bathroom. You would never have known we were in a room where other pets have stayed. The staff were all very nice and the room was comfortable and provided everything that my son, my dog, and I needed. It was conveniently close to the Cataloochee ski area to where I was able to come down the mountain around lunchtime while skiing to let my pet out and then head back up. I lost maybe only 30-45 minutes of my ski time. If my elderly dog is still around next visit, I am definitely going to stay at Microtel.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Karissa
"wonderful experenice"
It was wonderful hope to stay there again soon
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
kathy
"Great Place"
We were in the area for a Western Carolina University football game. The room was very clean. The hotel does allow pets, so when I stay there again I will ask not be next to two rooms with dogs. The pets did not bother us to much but I would prefer not to be next to them. The staff was great. Breakfast was not the best, so I highly recommend Johnny's Pancake House. Go out of the parking lot and take a left.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Our Two day get away"
Enjoyed area motel needs minor updating
2 night trip Nov 14, 2014
thomas
"mountain getaway"
decent stay, beds too soft for our liking but not bad. no real complaints. front desk very friendly.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
ELIZABETH
"Microtel in Maggie Valley"
Good-sized room for the money. Very clean hotel in a very nice neighborhood. Enjoyed swimming in the indoor pool on a cold night in November. Hot tub was great, too. Staff was friendly and courteous.
3 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
we had a great time. Love that this hotel is so pet friendly. Now I know my scottie's can go with me next time.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"mountain get a way"
Nice staff, clean rooms, great amenities and a good price taboot.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Sassy
"Family getaway"
Loved the hotel. Everything was clean and quiet. I will definitely stay there again
3 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
"Comfortable Lodging"
Nice clean room with a continental breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Very easy to find once you got to Maggie Valley. By 9:00 pm on a Sunday everything in the area was closed. Don't you just love a small town. Would use this hotel again in the future if I get back there.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Fred
My family of four stayed in room 216. The room was very clean and nice. Service was wonderful, house keeping were very quick and thorough. Breakfast was simple but just fine. The waffle mix did have a slight taste to it that wasn't pleasant. The only complaint that needs improvement would be the tub floors. When you get in the shower the floor makes a loud creeking noise. Like there's a gap between the bottom of the tub and the wood support under it. And when you step it smashes debris between the two making a horrible noise. I could hear the room beside us doing the same thing. Other than that we will return to this hotel. Highly recommend for anyone.
4 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Sallie
"Hotel was ok but the town was aweful."
The room was clean but needed updated. The staff was friendly and helpful. The town was truly a "Ghost Town". We had to drive to Cherokee to even have a place to eat and to shop around.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"One night"
The evening clerk was great! The room was fairly nice, except for the bed being a bit soft. There was an M&M against the wall in plain sight, so that was a little disconcerting.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"convenient"
walking through the haze of smoke at the front entrance was very annoying and the smokers were there all the time; language of other quests at breakfast was a detractor; hotel shows some signs of wear but was clean.
4 night trip Sep 22, 2014
pkm
friendly check in, but going through the hallways we realized that the motel was very worn and the suite that we booked looked horrible, we were devastated. The motel clerk offered us a regular room that was noticeably cleaner but still needed upgraded, which we accepted but we were still displeased.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Enjoyable Trip"
I had a very nice experance at Maggie Valley.The motel personale was frendly and condition were very nice.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"Run down, old, not worth it."
We moved rooms because I got some kind of rash. The couch was all stained, as were the pillow cases and blanket. The carpet was also gross and stained and ripped up. I almost left but I didn't want to lose my money. Overall horrible place. Don't go there unless there's nothing else available. Also I needed another night at the end of my stay and they told me I had to book the entire weekend and pay double what I originally paid. I would never pay 160 a night for that dump. I stayed an entire week and had to move rooms and got a rash from your awesome bed and you can't even let me book one more night? Never again. Awful awful place
5 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"Nice little place"
Good location, nice people.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Excellent stay!!"
I loved this hotel! Front desk staff was friendly, efficient and helpful. The location of this hotel is convenient to everything: food, shops, casino, Cherokee, sites). Pool and hot tub are open until 11pm daily, which is unusual for many hotels.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Maggie Valley"
The location was sufficient for our needs. We went to a concert in Cherokee. The room was clean & roomy. The only pitfall was the lobby was warm (don't think the AC was working) & the breakfast area was a bit crowded (small) & it was warm as well as a result of the AC prob in the lobby. The hotel was sold out for the night we stayed so maybe the result of a crowded breakfast area was the exception & not the norm. Our room was comfy. We would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
It's a small hotel but very nice. No particular luxury there but has everything you need. Breakfasts are better than at motels but still, it's a continental breakfast. Nice and cozy. Not close to the Smokies so be careful where you book.
2 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2014
Guest
only thing i would change is abetter breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
R M
"Nothin' fancy but comfy and convenient"
Not a luxury hotel by any stretch, but decent. The continental breakfast is pretty minimal, and the pool is pretty small and not heated. Hot tub is tiny but hey - it's there! For the price and considering the overall standards in the area it's a good value.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"had a great stay"
The room and hotel were clean and as pictured on the Web site. Wish we would have stayed a little closer to cherokee but it was worth the money and we would stay again. Didn't like there were dogs in other rooms barking alot of the night
3 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
alicia
"Good location, that's about it."
Location was perfect as it was a 2 min drive to the festival grounds. But the rooms are outdated and not very clean. Our sheets had black marks on them and we found a gummy worm on the bench seat area. Looked as if it had been there for ages.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
c
"Pleasantly surprised"
The room was actually better than I expected. I liked the way the room was laid out (overall design). It didn't have the usual frills like small bottles of lotion or shampoo, but the cleanliness of the washroom was appreciated. Everything was in good working order, the refrigerator, hair dryer, air conditioning etc: Thanks Microtel for a pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
R. C.
"Attending a funeral and staying at a different hot"
What a pleasant stay, dispite the reason for our need to stay at a hotel....we usually travel in our RV. The room smell is usually a big concern...I have asthma and allergies, we also have a small dog...he does not know he is a dog,,, usually when I am forced to stay at a hotel it is unpleasant and not very pet friendly, but the room and staff at the Microtel in Beautiful Maggie Valley was well worth the money and we will certainly stay there again if needed, the rooms are dark,,,,red carpet and deep beige walls, but lots of mirrors, thank you Microtel
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
jack
"Not my favorite place to stay."
We just had a one night stay because we were passing through town but from what little we could tell this is an older hotel. Looks like it had a face lift but you could tell the rooms were older. The pictures do not accurately portray what you get, Not very much space. Everything is crammed together. Not exactly the cleanest place I have ever stayed. Not worth the price they are asking for.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Mandy
Room was not clean, the worst is the sheets were not fresh and were in very poor condition.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Awesome place to stay!!!!!
3 night trip Jul 31, 2014
Christina
good room for the money
3 night trip Jul 26, 2014
wayne
I would stay here again
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Florida couple
"Convenient, affordable place to sleep"
We needed a clean, safe, affordable place to sleep while we explored and visited friends in the area. This fit the bill nicely. We don't expect the Ritz-Carlton, but we do expect clean and functional. This hotel had good beds, was clean, had a breakfast, and a pool as well. We're in the room to sleep, shower, and use the bathroom - not to hang out. That's what the great outdoors are for.
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Grant
"nice stay"
The room was nice and the place was clean. The bed was very comfortable and I slept good.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Martin
"Nice continental breakfast"
Comfy room. Needs a good deep cleaning and updating. Pool area was dirty but we enjoyed it anyway. The room was nonsmoking but reeked of old cigarette smoke. The maid and staff were great and we would stay again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Steed's
Room was a no smoking room, but smelled like someone had smoked in room, we had to buy spray. Bathroom shower dripped all night. People in next room kept us up banging on wall.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Donna Goodman
"Nice views but not nice service"
Asked front desk clerk to call maintenance on two issues in the room and she never did... She bolted upstairs and fixed one issue herself :( not a good idea... and we never saw any repair after that suprise..
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Cherokee People
"A Wyndham?"
Can not believe this hotel is associated with Wyndham.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014