All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

"Thanksgiving visit"
The room was not what I expected from a suite.Breakfast was less than I also expected..
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
"Good for a few days with the price I paid"
The hotel was kind enough to accommodate a late check-out. The rooms are decent with adequate furniture but the bathroom could have a shave mirror and a cleaner bath-tub. The breakfast is not that great with supplies often being run out and in process of being reordered.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
Sam
"Worth Staying Clean,comfortable&decent 4 the price"
Nice & clean, good quality of service, very good breakfast, decent business center...overall nice experience with the stay!!
5 night trip Oct 11, 2012
Harsha
"Nice hotel - rules more important than service"
I had booked the room for 2 people coming from different directions. My friend arrived before me and I was held up. When I called the hotel to ask them if I give my credit card number if they would let him into the room already I was brushed off with RULES even by the manager, so no. I had booked for 2 nights yet room service arrived already at 10:30 knocking until I was awake instead of moving to the next room and coming back. Too bad really because the room was quite nice.
Romance trip Sep 26, 2012
Sylvia
"Where am I? Where is "nearby airport"? Shuttle?"
I booked this hotel at the last minute, sitting in Logan Airport in late evening due to flight delay, as I realized I would not arrive at my friends' home at a reasonable hour (before midnight) and did not want to inconvenience them. "Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suite" given the title, description that it's near Pearson International, has shuttle service, and rated 3-star. None of those were exactly true. It's far away (15KM), the opposite direction from Toronto; the shuttle costs $7CD each way; and both night and morning staff were rude and even hostile when I remarked the description is misleading. Worse, I was not informed that the shuttle had to be booked one hour in advance the day of departure as I was checking out and inquiring about a ride and that I could not be driven to the airport if I were not flying out! In the lobby, there is a brightly colored poster that says something like "free breakfast" with picture of eggs, breakfast meat, etc. What one gets is continental. Had I known, just based on the location (Don't know Toronto area geography.), I would never have booked this place.
Business trip Sep 24, 2012
Disappointed and Irate
"Stay at the Monte Carlo"
Arriving to the hotel, I thought to myself it looks new. The entrance looked nice with automatic doors opening up to you and a very unpleasant check in desk. I found I was doing the welcoming as soon as I made the approach to the desk. The check in process was very unpleasant, I felt like a criminal. Maybe I was treated differently cause I had tattoos on my arms? I have never been asked to put a deposit down on my credit card incase of anything gets stolen or broken, I would expect that at the four seasons not a 3 star at best hotel, then again made me think to check my card after to make sure I was not getting ripped off in this deal. Would I go back , no I wouldnt, way to many hotels in ontario that wont treat you as bad as we where.
Romance trip Sep 10, 2012
You get what you pay for! Nothing fancy but good!
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
"Should have stayed somewhere else"
The maids were extremely annoying bothering us every 30 minutes to clean our room. The air conditioner leaked and made the carpet smell like cat waste. The bedspread didn't appear very clean. It did appear very old. The bar closed at 11 p.m. ...too early.
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
Sandy
"Worth staying here"
good location, nice to have a microwave in room, friendly staff, right away room service
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Enjoyed our stay"
I have only one small complaint about my 4 day stay at this hotel. The maid came in the morning to clean our room. We told her to come back in an hr and half. She came back in an hr and when she was told we needed the extra half hr she showed her displeasure by sucking her teeth and walking away.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
sycrich
"Great Hotel with great deals"
The cleanliness is what will keep me coming back. I kept my room clean to begin with but the services were kind enough to come in when most convinient for me and made my stay much more comforting
Other trip Aug 6, 2012

"Hospitality"
I enjoyed my stay and I will be back again next week.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Pierre
"Good hotel at a good rate"
One night stay during a shopping trip in Toronto. Got a good deal, hotel was clean and worth the price. Continental breakfast was okay. Would stay again if a similar deal came up.
1 night trip with friends Jul 13, 2015
Josee
After waiting to be checked-in for approximately 10 minutes at the front desk I approached a server at the restaurant and asked her if anyone could be of assistance to me, at which point that particular person walked by. She asked him to check me in. I walked to the front and to my surprise he didn't follow. I waited another 5 or so minutes at which point I called my boyfriend to tell him how bad the service was. As I was expressing my anger on the phone the front desk attendee approached sipping a coffee as he spoke to me. I found it incredibly disrespectful and infuriating. It's employees/actions like this that give a decent hotel a bad rap. This particular hotel is our go-to, we enjoy the rates and attend at least once a month. We've had issues before regarding room service and noise but nothing was done about it.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Tina
"very welcoming"
The hotel was very clean, the staff were very welcoming, the bed was confortable and breakfast was decent.
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
Clermont
Overall this was a pleasant stay. Close to a lot of Amenities.
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Kamiljit
"Airport and Parking Accommodation"
Very nice experience. The restaurant was lovely and the staff exceptional. A little further from the airport than I would have liked but shuttle was provided. The stay, park and fly pricing was very affordable.
Other trip May 1, 2015
I loved my stay at monte carlo hotel. great stuffs
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Staff acommadatting. Shutttle driver very helpful"
Did the stay and park on my return tripI booked the wrong date of return . Could not change it(called from Cuba) had to call expedia. Call costly did not call expedia. The next day they gave us a really good rate as we had pay for a room we did not use.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Friday night guest"
We really enjoyed our stay, though we did find our room quite small. It's a good thing that we were really only there to sleep. There was definitely no room to relax in our room, though we were impressed with the spacious entry and the seating available in the entry/lounge area. The hotel was nice and quiet. All in all a good experience.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"worry free service"
easy checkin. Well organized attendant. Early wake up for flights. Breakfast staff accommodated us a little earlier than the appointed time. Airport shuttle service was prompt and efficient. Leaving vehicle in a secure lot and the desk attendant ensured we knew how to contact the shuttle for our return.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"great hotel"
We were very pleased with our stay there. The shuttle service to the airport was great too.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
jerry
"Monte carol"
It was very loud. Every time someone in the hotel turned on a tap I could hear it in my room. Also I could hear cleaning ladies yelling to each other down the hall from one another at 9 am on a Sunday. Problems ordering movies. First we had to pre pay for them downstairs then we had to wait 20 min for them to allow us to access them. Too much. Also we called down to get a menu for our room and after 40 min we called again asking for it and we were told that the kitchen don't open until 3 and they had no plans of letting us know while we waited in our room like fools. I will not pay to stay there again.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Enjoyable overnight stay."
A very comfortable overnight stay. Staff at check in/out very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and pleasant. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Fawad
"One night stay after returning from vacation"
The hotel was nice & clean. Room size was adequate. We were given a complimentary upgrade to a jacuzzi suite, which would have been nice if we had the chance to use it. We used the stay & fly option, so we parked our car there for a week and then stayed in the hotel on our return. We didn't check in till 3am and had to check out by 12pm the following day, so no time to try out jacuzzi. One complaint I have is that I was not informed to call the day before our stay to book the shuttle to the airport. I was told I was not given this information because I booked the room online. We had to wait 15 minutes for our shuttle to arrive at the hotel, and then it was another 20 minutes to the airport. I was under the impression the shuttle would have been available when we arrived but they would not even call the shuttle until we got there. The girls at the front desk were apologetic and helpful. my only other complaint was the breakfast. A couple of bagels, cereal, toast, coffee & juice. Almost everything was gone by the time we got down at 10am. I would stay here again if the price was right.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Monica
"Very pleasant foyer upon entering."
There were two seniors and our two granddaughters. The room was not overly large for the two Queen beds it held but was very neat and clean . We never ask if there was a pool as we have never found a hotel we stayed at to not have one so that was bit disappointing for the girls but not a major as they knew others Cheerleading competition) nearby that had a pool so they went there. Because we enjoy our cold water a fridge would have been handy but again not a major concern. I expect because of where the hotel is , it caters to working persons through the week and this likely is the reason for lack of a couple of things we are use to. We were quite impressed with the staff who were especially efficient and friendly (front desk right through to cleaning staff) All in all it was a good weekend with the girls.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Lynds
"Amazing Hotel Staff~ Friendly & Accommodating"
We stayed here at the beginning and end of our trip abroad. Parking was included for the 2 weeks we were away. Breakfast included (with a coupon from the front desk) and we also received a voucher for dinner to save us money also. Dinner was very good...I highly recommend the roasted rosemary chicken and potatoes. Very nice and quaint restaurant with a cozy bar. Shuttle to and from the airport is included, however, on our return to Canada the shuttle did not pick us up. We took a taxi from the airport which was $40 to get back to the hotel. We explained to Denver at the front desk that the shuttle failed and he was very accommodating in upgrading us to a Jacuzzi suite for the evening and in the morning Laura reimbursed us for the taxi fare. I highly recommend this hotel and will return.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"rating"
Service in hotel restaurant was terrible. There was hardly any parking available. Breakfast buffet was good but there was no one there (no staff)
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Too far from airport"
It was a nice place. Food in the restaurant was excellent, and staff was great also! Room was small, average at best.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Comfortable enough to stay"
Things are a little out dated but it's comfortable it's clean staff was good I had a great time.
4 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Shanicka
"A piece of heaven in Mississauga"
Just an overnight stay with my daughter. Near the airport, but not so near as to have bothersome air traffic noise. Very clean and modern hotel -- super comfortable beds with 5 pillows each! Microwave, fridge, flat screen TV, fitness room, etc. Very good value, too. Free parking, free breakfast (upgradable for $5 more). Would stay here again, but longer next time!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Debra
"Excellent Value"
Comfortable, clean and friendly staff.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Leonard
"Monte Carlo Mississauga,Ontario"
The total experience from check-in to check-out was first class with professional courteous staff. The room could not be better. With free parking while we vacationed, the price was very reasonable at $128 with tax. Unfortunately we had to catch an early flight so were not able to have the complimentary breakfast so cannot comment on that.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
rah
"Nice and Easy !!!"
Was a great place to stay for me again. Close to where I was going.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Airport transfer"
Expedia consultant told me it was only 11 minute drive to airport. After waiting an hour to be picked up at airport, it took 50 minutes to return to hotel. I will not be using this hotel again because of this.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"convenient"
convenient, clean and comfortable. Staff is super friendly and the restaurant food is really good.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Last minute comfort"
We landed in Toronto well after midnight without a place to stay. I phoned Hotels.com and the agent found us this hotel, willing to give us accommodation at that hour of the night. A shuttle picked us up (small extra charge) and the front desk person was courteous and helpful. The place is farther from the airport than we had expected, but clean and comfortable. All staff whom we dealt with were polite and friendly. We got a good night's sleep after an arduous journey.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Tony
"not happy this trip"
Breakfast was nonexistent as the person responsible did not show up for 6am and there wasn't a backup plan Staff scrambling to fix things but it didn't work and we left for breakfast elsewhere Fitness room still doesn't have a repaired treadmill or the new one supposedly ordered This hotel has gone downhill in the last few years I have been staying there There are now several other hotels in the area that I am now looking at as the room price seems to be the same and they are promoting deals to attract us
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"airport parking"
I found the staff to be pleasant, and the room comfortable. I booked this so that I could have somewhere to leave my car for a week and get a shuttle to the airport.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Yvonne
"Short stay prior to flying out at Pearson"
We only stayed at this hotel the night prior to an early flight out of Pearson. The room was clean and comfortable. We arrived late to the hotel and were unable to get anything to eat as the restaurant bar closes at 9:00 P.M. Our early flight the next morning also meant we didn't get to have the complimentary breakfast. Staff were friendly. Excellent price for the room, shuttle to airport and long term parking while we were away.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"March 3rd"
Parking is trouble. Systems in the room were loud and sleep disturbing
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Need a toaster that work for the breakfast and the Gym needs attention. Most machines does not work!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Needed a place to recover from an overnight flight. The shuttle picked us up in the middle of the night and the hotel staff was most helpful and accommodating.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Koborlo
"Good Place to Stay"
Everything went smoothly.Free breakfast was a nice bonus
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"So comfortable!"
We have greatly appreciated the comfort of the room. Excellent! The only recommendation I would make is to heat up the restaurant. It was rather cold to have breakfast
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Denis
"Nice hotel close to my clients"
Fitness centre not well equipped treadmill not working and no Out of Service sign Wasted trip from my room Apparently new treadmill ordered Friendly staff Great checkin and out Good breakfast
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
JD
"Loved it!"
The bed was so comfortable and room so very clean. The staff were really welcoming and accommodating. Thank you for a wonderful stay!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Brenda
"comfortable and delicious"
I always stay at this hotel when visiting Mississauga. The rooms are clean and have everything I need. the staff exceeded my expectations. they are friendly and helpful and really look like they enjoy what they do.The complimentary lemon water in the lobby was a nice touch.It was appreciated after a long night. The food in the hotel restaurant was delicious and our server Talissa was great. I plan to be a return customer.
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"Nice Place,Only Place to Stay"
I,ve been to all the Monte Carlo Inn's,Never Ever had a disappointing night.Everyone is always nice,I drive out of my way to stay at there Hotel,
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Ken
"Average stay"
Hotel Restaurant is a little pricey for what you get and the servers lack a bit of professionalism.
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2015