All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here7035 Edwards Blvd., Mississauga, ON, L5T2H8, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Should have stayed somewhere else"
The maids were extremely annoying bothering us every 30 minutes to clean our room. The air conditioner leaked and made the carpet smell like cat waste. The bedspread didn't appear very clean. It did appear very old. The bar closed at 11 p.m. ...too early.
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
Sandy
"Worth staying here"
good location, nice to have a microwave in room, friendly staff, right away room service
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Enjoyed our stay"
I have only one small complaint about my 4 day stay at this hotel. The maid came in the morning to clean our room. We told her to come back in an hr and half. She came back in an hr and when she was told we needed the extra half hr she showed her displeasure by sucking her teeth and walking away.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
sycrich
"Great Hotel with great deals"
The cleanliness is what will keep me coming back. I kept my room clean to begin with but the services were kind enough to come in when most convinient for me and made my stay much more comforting
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"Good hotel for a short stay"
This was a good hotel to stay for a short team. Price was great, the breakfast was fairly simple but there was a reasonable choice, and you could always pay a little extra for additional items. Not a great location if you're plan is vacation/siteseeing, there isn't any of that close by. Good location if you have a car, and prefer to be away from the heavy traffic areas.
Other trip Jul 25, 2012
Greg
The hotel room itself was adequate and about a 15 minute drive to the airport. The restaurant connected to the hotel was less than advertised: poor service and ordinary food. We had the "home-made" meatballs that were store bought from Costco. And the breakfast the next morning was very minimal.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
"Hotel Monte Carlo"
The Hotel and the staff are excellent. There are many day sightseeing tours available from the Hotel. The only drawback is noise from planes constantly landing and taking off from airport snd the Hotels distance from Toronto sn $81 taxi ride. Enjoyed the bar and restaurant snd staff
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
"It's worth the price!"
I stayed at the Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites - Mississauga for 4 nights. I found the location to be convenient for the places I needed to travel to. The room was clean overall. The beds were comfortable and the size of the room was very decent. I felt safe. The only complaint about the room is that the air conditioner was too noisy. It did keep the room cool but it was loud. The breakfast room needs a bit of improvement. The breakfast staff was friendly and courteous. The glasses and other utensils can be cleaner. They were all spotty. I would have like to see more fruit options...like bananas and berries. Overall the staff was courteous, friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel and I would use it again.
Other trip Jul 11, 2012
Sharms
"Small but comfy"
The hotel was a little difficult to find. The room was small, but the bed & pillows were comfortable. The "semi-warm" breakfast is your typical continental breakfast. Front desk staff was friendly & helpful.
Family trip Jun 24, 2012
Dani
"Smoky"
Although the hotel is advertised as smoke free, my room had clearly been smoked in very recently. The smell permeated everything and made it difficult to tolerate.
Business trip Jun 22, 2012
"Free Parking"
Clean Hotel, free parking, a real plus for Toronto, staff not very respondant, easy access.
Other trip Jun 16, 2012
Gogus
"Would definitely recommend"
The Park and Away package was great for our flight out of the Toronto Airport. The hotel was very nice and clean. Breakfast was good too: Bagels, Pastries, Yogurt, Fruit, Cereal, Juice, Coffee.
Other trip Jun 7, 2012
"Good for the price"
If you dot mind driving a good 20 min to Toronto it's worth saving the money
Other trip Jun 2, 2012
"Very good attention and service"
Our experience were very good and I promess to return this when I visited Toronto again.
Other trip May 29, 2012

"Friday night guest"
We really enjoyed our stay, though we did find our room quite small. It's a good thing that we were really only there to sleep. There was definitely no room to relax in our room, though we were impressed with the spacious entry and the seating available in the entry/lounge area. The hotel was nice and quiet. All in all a good experience.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"worry free service"
easy checkin. Well organized attendant. Early wake up for flights. Breakfast staff accommodated us a little earlier than the appointed time. Airport shuttle service was prompt and efficient. Leaving vehicle in a secure lot and the desk attendant ensured we knew how to contact the shuttle for our return.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"great hotel"
We were very pleased with our stay there. The shuttle service to the airport was great too.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
jerry
"Monte carol"
It was very loud. Every time someone in the hotel turned on a tap I could hear it in my room. Also I could hear cleaning ladies yelling to each other down the hall from one another at 9 am on a Sunday. Problems ordering movies. First we had to pre pay for them downstairs then we had to wait 20 min for them to allow us to access them. Too much. Also we called down to get a menu for our room and after 40 min we called again asking for it and we were told that the kitchen don't open until 3 and they had no plans of letting us know while we waited in our room like fools. I will not pay to stay there again.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Enjoyable overnight stay."
A very comfortable overnight stay. Staff at check in/out very friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and pleasant. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
Fawad
"rating"
Service in hotel restaurant was terrible. There was hardly any parking available. Breakfast buffet was good but there was no one there (no staff)
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Comfortable enough to stay"
Things are a little out dated but it's comfortable it's clean staff was good I had a great time.
4 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
Shanicka
"A piece of heaven in Mississauga"
Just an overnight stay with my daughter. Near the airport, but not so near as to have bothersome air traffic noise. Very clean and modern hotel -- super comfortable beds with 5 pillows each! Microwave, fridge, flat screen TV, fitness room, etc. Very good value, too. Free parking, free breakfast (upgradable for $5 more). Would stay here again, but longer next time!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Debra
"Excellent Value"
Comfortable, clean and friendly staff.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2015
Leonard
"Nice and Easy !!!"
Was a great place to stay for me again. Close to where I was going.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"convenient"
convenient, clean and comfortable. Staff is super friendly and the restaurant food is really good.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Last minute comfort"
We landed in Toronto well after midnight without a place to stay. I phoned Hotels.com and the agent found us this hotel, willing to give us accommodation at that hour of the night. A shuttle picked us up (small extra charge) and the front desk person was courteous and helpful. The place is farther from the airport than we had expected, but clean and comfortable. All staff whom we dealt with were polite and friendly. We got a good night's sleep after an arduous journey.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
Tony
"March 3rd"
Parking is trouble. Systems in the room were loud and sleep disturbing
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
"Good Place to Stay"
Everything went smoothly.Free breakfast was a nice bonus
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"So comfortable!"
We have greatly appreciated the comfort of the room. Excellent! The only recommendation I would make is to heat up the restaurant. It was rather cold to have breakfast
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Denis
"comfortable and delicious"
I always stay at this hotel when visiting Mississauga. The rooms are clean and have everything I need. the staff exceeded my expectations. they are friendly and helpful and really look like they enjoy what they do.The complimentary lemon water in the lobby was a nice touch.It was appreciated after a long night. The food in the hotel restaurant was delicious and our server Talissa was great. I plan to be a return customer.
2 night family trip Feb 11, 2015
"Average stay"
Hotel Restaurant is a little pricey for what you get and the servers lack a bit of professionalism.
2 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Airport service"
We choose this hotel because we were able to park our car for upto 2 weeks. The hotel staff was great and the restaurant was great!! We had a great sleep before our flight!! Will stay again!!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Randy
"Needed overnighter Close to airport"
Just needed a sleepover to catch an early flight. Nothing fancy but clean, accommodating staff, 10 min to airport. Continental breakfast as well. Will stay there again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
dawn
"Wonderful stay"
The staff was very pleasant, rooms were nice and clean. The hotel is a bit dated but we had a very comfortable stay. The hotel was close to were we needed to be the next morning. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Tina
"one night stay"
I enjoyed my stay,it was a good location, with friendly staff, good complimentary continental breakfast plus meal coupon. The only bad thing was the airport shuttle service was very slow.
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
quinn
"The hotel was nice and clean Staff were very nice"
I found the hotel to be very good, clean and the staff was very helpful. When we got in the room the hair dryer was not working I mentioned it to the front desk and it was taken care of right away. It is a very well run hotel and I would stay there again in a minute
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"As Expected"
Absolutely nothing around this area. I found it hallarious that it hands out maps of downtown Toronto (from Bathurst to Young) but the Hotel itself is really far away from that area. haha
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
"last minute booking"
The room was a little dated but very clean. Lots of good pillows and a comfortable bed made for a good nights sleep. Breakfast was good and made for a good start to our day. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"Met my needs."
I booked it for the park and fly and airport shuttle services and stayed there the night I returned from a trip south. The flight had had problems and hotel staff were helpful and accomodating when I arrived at 5:30 am for a booking for the night previous. That's worth a lot to a stressed and tired traveller. They also moved my room before I took it knowing that there was a party happening on the floor where my room was originally booked. This was thoughtful and saved me further aggravation.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Sally
"Nice stay because of jetted tub by the bed, but..."
Nice stay because of jetted tub by the bed, but...room was very small and cramped.. No closet (it was an open system).. Breakfast was bagel and cheese.. No pancakes/waffles/sausage/eggs like any normal hotel (here u had to pay for adding eggs to ur breakfast) No water on the floor (had to go to the gym to get water or pay the vending machine)
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Tifa
"Great Service When We Really Needed It"
We didn't stay here, but we had mistakenly booked this location instead of Brampton which we had wanted, and it was very nice of them to let us transfer the booking over to the one in Brampton at the original price.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Pete
"It's true " A home away from home ""
It was comfortable, the staff were helpful , friendly and polite.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Aisha
Room was nice ... A couple things had to be cleaned again after a phone call (there was food in the fridge)
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Enjoyed my stayy"
Clean, quiet, well maintained hotel. Will definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
Harry
"nice hotel somewhat close to the airport"
great room, and really great price. got to park for free
Other trip Dec 7, 2014
"OK for a cheap quick night but not more"
Everything is being done to save 10 cents wherever it can. The breakfast is really bare bones and you will laugh at the size of the juice glasses.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Excellent value!"
Comfy beds and pillows. Although décor is a bit out-dated, it certainly didn't affect a great nights sleep in a central location close to the airport. Excellent value!
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2014
"good location and fair price"
good overall and close to what I needed it for. no issues with this hotel at all, free breakfast was also nice
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Crème de la Crème!!!"
I have travelled extensively world-wide. Stepping into and experiencing this space was equal to none!! Everything and everyone was absolutely wonderful! Dinner in the restaurant was tasty and done to perfection. I sooo enjoyed my meal and the waitress who made sure I was warm and comfortable. The two tiniest glitches were that the fireplace gave heat but no visible flame and when requesting late check-out, the card would not open the door. House-keeping quickly solved that problem!!! I would highly recommend this hotel to others - and will be returning to this hotel chain in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2014
Judith
"Convenient and comfortable, easy access"
Staff pleasant, courteous, efficient. Clean and comfortable. Location convenient for Mississauga Convention Centre, great access to main roadways. Breakfast included is a nice touch, as well as complimentary reception in restaurant/lounge on Wednesday evening!
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014