All hotels in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

2.8
    2.7
    2.9

"Average place"
Room was clean but small. No issues with staff, check in and out very smooth. Chose this hotel because it was close to a function we were attending. It was a good choice for a quick overnight stay.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
very good for what we needed think the staff could recommend nice place to eat but all we were offered was a sandwich bar need to know more of the local wine and dine
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"overnight stay"
We were just in the hotel for an overnight stay. It met our needs with a reasonable room rate and comfort level. The breakfast room was very nice. We would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Terrible Motel"
One of the worst hotel/motel ive ever been to.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Jill
"Poor Quality Hotel"
This hotel was just horrible. Staffing was not train in customer service. The room was very filthy and smelly. This hotel shouldn't even be rated.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Poor service, bad hotel"
Sketchy neighboorhood, tiny room with too much furniture, you had to navigate around an end table to get to the bathroom. The bathtub was clogged, the fridge made an awful noise and had water in the bottom. When we accidentally spilled pop on our sheet at 7 in the evening we were told housekeeping had gone home and we could not have a new sheet. I said i would make the bed, i just needed a sheet. they said no!!! Stay clear of this one.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2013
"noisy"
To access most rooms you had to go through two or more large steel fire doors and so did everyone else, unfortunately each time someone went through one of these doors it sounded like a massive stapler. over and over. Also, the mattress was saggy. Although the room was surface clean, edges and backs of doors and behind night tables had not been cleaned for a while.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2013
"Pass if possible"
Poor customer service, laughable breakfast area, sketchy area, damaged furniture in rooms. Overall not a good stay.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"You get what you paid for!!!"
It was ok for one night price wise... The rooms were small but comfortable. The only problem we had was with the internet... Could not get a good signal...
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Rude!"
We had checked in originally to a smoking room, once we walked into the room there was a strong smell of pot. So I decided to ask for a non smoking room. When I went to ask front desk if I could get a non smoking he said no multiple times. I told him I wasn't happy and while I was talking the phone rang and picked it up and totally ignored everything I had to say. He kept telling me that this is what u reserved and we are full, which was a lie. While on the phone he was "selling" my room. In the end I got a non smoking room but a horrible experience with this old man as a front desk person. I ended having two days here. My husband and I said we're were never again going to stay there bc of the experience. In the end we spoke to the manager before we left and if we do decide to stay there again we get upgraded to a suite. That's the only good thing. The internet doesn't work very well it kept blocking us out.
2 night romance trip Jun 1, 2013
"Adequate"
Nothing to complain about, nothing to get excited about. For a one-night stay the price was right, the room had a fridge and microwave, and was very close to where I needed to go.
1 night business trip May 31, 2013
the room needed a coffee maker
2 night trip with friends May 30, 2013
Sorsha
Light bulb in bathroom was out. TV was blurry. Otherwise all was fine.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2013
"wack hotel"
Sorry to say but the rooms are very Small, there's no carpet in the hallways , no carpets in the room entrance, the bathroom sink is right outside the of the bathroom n in the bedroom by the main door, very nasty and wack, air conditioning is so loud and the windows in the room is sealed and can't be opened. Lol also, is just not clean and it should be more willing to stand out to face today's world of challenge in the business. We only stayed for two nights and it felt like two weeks.
Other trip May 11, 2013
Nana
"Great Place For The Price"
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Rooms were clean. Only issue we had was with the air conditioner. I turned it on when we arrived because the room was warm. During the night, the air conditioner stopped blowing cold air. So I'm not sure whether or not it had frozen up. It's a great place for the price that you play. It was quiet.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
Valerie
"WORST HOTEL EVER!!!"
Crappiest hotel I have ever stayed at .... I paid for 2 rooms each with 2 queen beds ... but I got 2 rooms with 2 double beds instead. Rather than taking ownership, the staff their pointed fingers to Expedia. There was an obvious communication problem between the hotel and Expedia. I demanded we get an extra room with at least one bed in it (we were 5 people , 2 people could not share a double), and they charged me an extra 60 bucks to get another room. They said that was all they could do. The whole "Breakfast is included" thing was the smallest kitchen I have ever seen, with some toast and croissants in the fridge, and you can only access this fridge between 6-10 AM. Also, price is too expensive for a 2 star hotel. Worst hotel EVER. Absolute GARBAGE!!
Other trip May 3, 2013
"Good value and comfortable"
It was good value for the money. The room had a slight smell from cigarette smoke but I could not tell if somebody had been smoking in the room or if it came from somebody smoking in the front hall. There was no ironing board in the room, but the front desk did supply a loaner unit for me to use. It was a basic, comfortable room and I would stay there again.
Other trip May 2, 2013
Carl
"Review of Monte Carlos, Mississauga, ON"
Run down building, very little room everywhere including guestroom, not very clean, no hot water (lukewarm only), curtains in my room were falling apart, radio and alarm clock not working, need I say more. Overall, even if the rates are somewhat fair, do not recommend this hotel, which is more like a motel, to anyone.
Other trip May 1, 2013
CIAC
"Nice Hotel But Room Smelt of Smoke"
Nice hotel but my non-smoking room had a strong smell of smoke
7 night business trip Apr 17, 2013
"noting t all see sights"
i wount stay ever again
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
dev
"Nice Hotel But Rooms Need Air"
I am a non-smoker and hate the smell of smoke. I had smoke in my non-smoking room. It was overpowering. The windows cannot be opened up to let in fresh air either.
Other trip Apr 23, 2013
"I recommended this hotel based on a low budget lik"
I went there with my wife and stayed for 7 days, it was nice and had a good time. I was afraid to get a bad room since i requested a smoking room. but i got a good room. I recommended this hotel based on a low budget like mine :)
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
Kareem
"oops"
The continental breakfast was a joke!!! No friut not even a cheap banana.They keep the bagels,mini croissants and mini cakes from one day to the next in a tiny fridge from one day to the next until they are all eaten or mold gets to them. The eating room, cafe/ coffe shop they call on the sight is so small you can only turn around in it. They glamour they try to reach on the profile is not what you get at this establishmnet, perhaps in another, I don't know. It okay, if all you need is a place to crash before an early flight and that will cost you $80.00 plus for taxi fare to get you to and from the airport
Other trip Mar 29, 2013
Maroussa
Decent location, room was real clean, newly updated, and fresh. Will stay there again. Staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2013
"Monte Carlo Toronto West"
Located in the suburbs, a clean establishment, good service. Have and will continue to stay here as lokk as it's clean. Ask for a room facing away from the main road, it can get busy and loud.
4 night trip Dec 3, 2012
Out of Town Visitor
"Love Shack"
Very clean and comfortable - night manager guy was excellent - fresh coffee 24/7 - nice breakfast
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
"No Joy"
Desk person was not greetful. No smiles or welcome!
1 night business trip Feb 8, 2013
"wasn't impress with this hotel too much outsiders"
hotel was very noisey on floor i was staying ,could smell marijuana in the hallway, so wasn't very impress with my stay here !
3 night business trip Jan 24, 2013
"NOT SATISFIED"
I RENTED A A SPA SUITE AND IS WAS HORRIBLE I STAYED AT THE DUNDAS LOCATION AND THE ROOM WAS SO SMALL, THE HOT TUB WAS BLOCKING THE ENTRY AND I FEEL THEY OVER CHARGED ME. I AM NOT SURE HOW THE OTHER ROOMS LOOK BUT I WOULD NOT RECOMEND THIS SUITE TO ANYONE, THE FURNITURE WAS ALSO OLD AND THE DID NOT HAV ANY GLASS CUPS LIKE NORMAL HOTELS DO. OVER ALL I HATED IT.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2013
W.H
"Good Value, Location, Service"
Older, renovated building, rooms a bit small for extended stays but excellent location and value for a couple of nights. Felt welcome.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2012
it was good.
1 night trip Dec 15, 2012
Leonor
"wonderful stay"
I had a very good stay , while there nothing was out of place . when and if I go back to Mississauga I would stay there again . The front deck were very friendly and so was the housekeeping staff.
Other trip Dec 6, 2012
"not impress with the size"
the room was very small. There was only one garbage can and it was in the bathroom, no kleenex no plastic bags to put your dirty clothes in. Also the mattress was not comfy. It sagged in the middle and very noisy. In the morning the bathroom was very cold and from what we were able to see the only source of heat was the fireplace that was like a foot away from the bed. I was not impressed with it.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2012
Joanne Viel
"bad"
I was told i booked a single queen but i had my printout but they tried to charge me extra anyway. I ended up in two double smoking rooms.( website says these should be cheaper). Breakfast area was pathetic. We have a large job and will be staying for one month. The Best Western is about the same money and a much better place.
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2012
Tim C
"Horrible Expereince"
I booked this hotel for 3 nights as it was close to where my meetings were going to be.I checked out after one night. The hotel is not in a great neighborhood. The first person I saw was a prosititue trying to find out how to get to a room. You have to park in a the parking lot and walk up the parking lot, onto a side walk and the entrance. Not easy with lots of luggage. The layout is terrible, you gave to take an elevator, walk around the outside, inside a door, outside again and then inside. The room is small, not clean, the phone was dirty. There was no iron or board in the room. I called and asked for one. They brought the iron first, and then came back with an ironing board. the board was broken and would not stay up or could I lay it flat. I propped it against the bed on one side and the legs on the floor in another. There is no coffee maker in the room. The fridge was so loud, I unplugged it. The bathroom fan was loud and did not turn off with the switch. The bed was very uncomfortable.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2012
horriblewould not reccomend to anyone3.5 stars no way should be a zero rating
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2012
"great"
Perfect location when I stayed for a 1 night stay for a wedding perfect location was able to party and just walk back to the location.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
"easy access to main transport"
Overall cleanliness was good. Initial room was not as expected, bathroom sink was in the room so we had to pay extra per day extra to upgrade to what we thought we were getting in the first place. Details said tea and coffee facilities, what this really meant was in reception, nothing in the room.
8 night trip with friends Sep 29, 2012
"You get what you pay for."
The Air conditioner was falling off the wall and didn't work most of my stay. It was noisy in the Motel. The Continental breakfast was a joke ,stale white bread, stale pastries,cold coffee, no fruit ...... When I arrived at the Motel to sign in my room, it had been pre-paid from home by credit card, the Clerk asked me for 40.00 dollars more, incase I damage something or incure other costs. I would get this money back if everything was ok when I left. My stay was terible. The female clerk was rude. I would never stay at this Motel or any other one of their chain.
Other trip Oct 7, 2012
Hotel itself and the room were clean and tidy. Staff was friendly and helpfull. Coffee and tea available all day. Breakfast was ok, it would have been nice to have some orange juice, cheese, egg or meats for breakfast. There was toast, jam and peanutbutter. The breakfast room was small.
Family trip Oct 4, 2012
CM and KB
it was okay, though the room occupied was too small for 2 adults and 2 children.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
S.O ALAYAKI
"Ok hotel for the money"
Don't count on any real breakfast there. Halls are mostly open to outdoors. Smells of smoke in hallways. No coffee makers in room. Just ok. Beds were very hard.
Other trip Sep 12, 2012
"Not Great"
Cheap hotel. Big problem was that the shower did not drain which made getting ready the morning difficult.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
Would not recommend. Noisy, constant smell of smoke in our room (we were in a non smoking room), very small rooms.One plus--good continental breakfast.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
The staff of this hotel was extremely helpful and accommodating. It was close to the places we needed to be. We were traveling with an elderly person - everything was accessible. The breakfast room wasvery small but you could take food back to your room. Breakfast was included in the rate.
Family trip Aug 17, 2012
The most friendly staff were the maintenance man who replaced the hair dryer in my room and the man at the front desk who checked us in. The pillows were soft but the bed a bit hard. Not too bad for a last minute booking.
Trip with friends Aug 16, 2012
"Affordable rates."
Very comfortable and clean. Easy to get to and close to shopping malls and restaurants.
Family trip Jul 23, 2012
"It's OK...."
Overall it was ok. Had an issue with the Toliet running constantly.. Took 2 days to get fixed. Staff was not overly helpful on that situation. Other than that it was clean and close to where I needed to get.
Other trip Jul 11, 2012

"Nie wieder..."
Frühstück kann man das nicht nennen: Kaffee und 2 tage alte Donuts. Zimmer hatte kein Fenster nach draussen. Nie wieder.
5 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Karsten
DE
"Einfaches Hotel, gute Anbindung zum Flughafen."
Gute Anbindung per Auto zum Flughafen und nach Toronto Downtown. Zimmer eher klein Hotel im Motelstiel, zum Übernachten völlig ausreichend, Parkplatz und Wifi, Continental Frühstück eher schlecht aber gegenüber liegt ein Tim Hortons zum frühstücken ideal.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013