All hotels in Olympia, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2300 Evergreen Park Dr Sw, Olympia, WA, 98502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Nice stay for holiday visit"
Loved the location over the lake and easy access to highways for visiting family. Excellent service from hotel staff. The bar sub could never find an appetizer menu so I didn't invite people to join me for drinks and the view. Other than that, my stay way enjoyable and the decorations were festive.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Maureen
"Loved this dog-friendly hotel"
Lobby was beautifully decorated for the holidays and smelled divine. Staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful. Room carpet was somewhat stained, but since it's wet outside and there are dogs in the room, it was to be expected I guess. Room service food was so-so but server was very nice. Overall, it was a really good experience and I would absolutely recommend to a friend.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Laney
"nice for business or quiet weekend"
Hotel was clean and tidy, quiet and conservative considering the rest of hippie dippie Olympia.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
bird girl
"Others are good except their bed"
My daughter was taking a swimming competition at Evergreen State College, so our whole family went there and stayed for two nights. There are not that many hotels in that area, so this Red Lion Hotel had to be one of a few options for us. The hotel is at a very convenient location - close to US101 freeway entrance, shopping center, grocery stores, and many more. The hotel itself is fine, with everything you would need, but I don't really like their bed. My sleeping quality wasn't that good, which was just okay. At late night people came back with noise in the hallway, which definitely made others feel bad.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Great service"
The hotel is nothing special. It's the staff working there that made all the difference.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Great location, beautiful view"
The hotel was a great location for us, as a place to stay overnight when we took our daughter back to college. The staff at the desk was very friendly, the rooms were clean, and the beds were comfortable. Much nicer than the previous hotel we stayed at, and also closer to the college, so we didn't spend all our time driving around town. We will definitely stay there again when we travel to visit our daughter.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Very nice clean hotel. In a nice quiet residential area bit still close to shops and freeways.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"An unexpected delight"
This was the most romantic business trip setting my husband and I have ever taken. The lush rolling grounds and the water and the pines and birds swooping outside the big glass windows in the lovely dining room where an excellent breakfast buffet is served made us feel on holiday. The staff through out was exceptionally kind and helpful.
2 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
"Thanksgiving stay"
Nice stay, the thanksgiving morning breakfast was very under staff for the number of people staying or wanting service, the next morning was a lot better. Yes we would stay here again
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Rex
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel, clean, nice view. Location is in a business park so a car is necessary to reach restaurants and the sites. Breakfast is not included but there is an on-site restaurant which is a bit pricy and nothing great.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2014
Helen
"Convenient location"
I had a dog the room was convenient to outside. The décor is nice and recently remodeled. The outside area is beautiful and relaxing.
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
"Good stay"
Good stay
1 night trip Nov 20, 2014
leslee
"WONDERFUL STAY!"
Service was great! Misunderstanding when I booked the room about breakfast. No worries they took care of us! Loved the pillows!Overall awesome stay! Needs to be updated little but will stay again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
STACY
"Close to I-5, but not too close!"
This was our 3rd overnight stay here & our first time in the south wing. Everything went well: staff, check-in (supplying forgotten shaving cream), the room, nearby free parking. We'll be back! The breakfast buffet gets a thumbs up for convenience, though it's pretty basic scrambled eggs, hash browns & bacon/sausage fare.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Matthew
"Satisfied Customer"
Scenic location and nice lobby/restaurant and bar. Rooms are tired. Overall, very nice stay.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"I'll be back!"
Annual overnight stay to visit eye dr; hotel itself is older, but room was quite comfortable and spacious. Only issue was waking up when neighbors upstairs began walking around their room, and neighbor next door's alarm went off to wake them up. Room was wonderfully quiet otherwise. One of the best hotels in this area.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
Denise
"disappointing stay at the Red Lion in Olympia, WA"
Compared to the Red Lion in Bend, OR, this staff was incredibly unhelpful for orienting me toward the city and local sites. The food in their restaurant was subpar and the service terrible. It took 40 minutes to get my meal, which was just an appetizer. My soup was also late and was the wrong kind.
1 night trip Nov 19, 2014
"amazingly comfortable bed"
Wow, I've stayed in many 3 and 4 star hotels - but our king bed was the most comfy of them all. Not kidding.
"great location"
comfortable, clean, friendly. the room was very nice and spacious. staff were so friendly and accommodating. the breakfast was good, a bit salty.
sharon
"Comfortable hotel"
Really comfortable and clean would definitely recommend and had one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept on. Felt like I wasted a little money on the breakfast because I'm not a breakfast fan.
"Beautiful view as we ate breakfast in the morning."
Very comfortable, beautiful, clean, and very relaxing.
Jean
Rooms nice and clea . Kind if thin walls and floors. Can here a lot of movements.
"Red Lion Hotel"
Great stay.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Kirk
"Red Lion, Olympia WA"
Our experience here was terrific. The hotel staff was very accommodating when we requested a room on the first floor. Excellent stay.
Other trip Nov 16, 2014
Scooter
"Mixed review..."
Our rooms were nice, banquet facilities were good. The breakfast buffet was OK but very limited in choices and not stocked well. Service at breakfast was non-existent; I had to track someone down just to get utensils for our party of seven. I mentioned it at checkout and got a half-hearted "sorry" from the desk clerk.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Beth
"Great family hotel"
Very accommodating. I arrived very late so I called ahead and asked if they could get a roll away bed in the room so my kids wouldn't have to wait to go to sleep. They happily agreed and even had the heat on when we got there so the room was comfortable. Beautiful dining room views at breakfast, kind staff. Would stay again for sure.
4 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great location, great service"
I had last stayed here several years ago. The property is a bit old-fashioned but in really good shape, with great proximity to downtown Olympia. The staff were all very friendly and completely helpful. The rooms are good-sized, although some of the furnishings need to be updated. The restaurant and bar service was great.
4 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Wonderful stay in a clean and well-kept hotel. The breakfast was great!
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Disappointing"
I was not impressed with this hotel, nor would I recommend it to anyone. The hotel was older and not well kept, the room wasn't clean, the food was mediocre. I would not stay here again.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Amber
"Quiet and Peaceful"
The room was comfortable and pretty standard. Great view of the Capital Lake. Very peaceful and quiet. It was a little hidden. I arrived at night and was not sure I was in the right area until the sign jumped out at me. Must believe in your GPS. Would stay there again.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Steven A
"Head to find in the dark"
This hotel was hard to find late at night.there was no ice machine on are floor and the walls seamed thin u could hear the others and the break fast food was cold
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Elton
"The Motel with great landscape!"
The motel was located in a very nice location, and the scenery and landscaper were great! Accessibility to our business location was the best, we had a 10 minute drive - great.
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Andy
"Gorgeous view, wonderful bed, hard to find!"
This Red Lion is out of the way in Olympia - so much so, that our first night involved 45 minutes trying to find it - and that was with directions. A local finally told us the maps were inaccurate, and we quickly found it afterward. There was construction going on outside - new sidewalks being installed, and that was a bit noisy in this otherwise quiet neighborhood. The views were gorgeous, the bed was the best we've ever had in a hotel, and the staff was friendly and courteous.
2 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"Nice hotel in beautiful setting..."
The Red. Lion is a great hotel with lots of charm. The location is convenient to downtown Olympia but feels like you are nestled in a nature retreat.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Convenient location and friendly staff."
Nice older hotel.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Older but Nice"
The Red Lion is an older hotel with furnishing that show their age (carpets, dressers, etc.) However, the staff are friendly and the hotel room was functional. Room was clean and comfortable. Location was ideal for travel into Olympia and into West Olympia. Would stay here again.
3 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Kyle Barrington
"Oly return"
Place was amazing!! Staff were very, friendly and very helpful. Hotel was great location and wonderful amenities. Definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
R Levi
"You can get a better hotel in this price range"
Hotel is dated and the carpets in the hallways are in okay condition but there is a moldy smell. The room was okay, bed was comfortable but I don't like finding hairs on the sink or bath tub before I use them.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
julie
Outstanding stay! Clean, comfortable only wish the bar/lounge was open past 11p, rhat was disappointing.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Samuel
"This isn't your parent's Red Lion"
Wow. We booked here because it was the most highly rated in Olympia, not because we'd ever planned to go to Red Lion a second time. And... we LOVED it. Great facility, lovely staff, amazing views from the restaurant. Charming bar... Dog friendly. I cld go on. I'll just say when I go back to Olympia this is my go-to place.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
"Great hotel on a hill overlooking a lake"
Well maintained, well run hotel, that is, friendly professional staff. I walked into town each day(1 mile, each way).The hotel over looks Olympia's lake across from which is the the state capital dome. The hotel bar and dining room offer the same great view. This was a very relaxing experience. I felt a little sorry for the business people in the conference rooms.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2014
"Red Lion Olympia"
Very nice hotel and customer service is the best.
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Tired Lion"
Nice property but pretty tired, old school and not super convenient to downtown or Capitol. Scenic grounds. Restaurant for breakfast was a subpar experience
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Nice place to stay in Olympia!"
We arrived from out-of-state to bring our son to school at Evergreen. The hotel staff was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the area and how to get around. It is located in a beautiful setting and centrally located to all areas of Olympia and an easy drive to the campus. The enjoyable views helped us feel even more encouraged that we had made a good choice in bringing our son to Washington.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
PJ
"Convenient to Olympia and Evergreen State College"
Premium rooms had sliding door to grassy field and view of trees and ground cover. Bathrooms were tiny but overall worked for our family of four. The restaurant seemed overwhelmed to deal with regular guests plus all the visiting athletic teams which wasn't a big deal for us since we were out most of the time we stayed there. Would return assuming rates were kept reasonable!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Middle of road stay"
Nice setting within a low rise office park, in heavily wooded area. Check in before parking to avoid carring your bags up a flight of stairs from parking. Service staff very pleasant, and room service fairly quick after two tries to get someone to answer. Food was expensive and mediocre. My king room was clean and well maintained, it faced a pond and had a balcony. Lots of noise from hallway and adjacent rooms, poor sound conditioning.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Will stay there again"
I have a client in the area and will stay there again. Was very pleased with everything.
2 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
every thing was great......food and drink prices were pretty high though
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
red lion
"Beautiful surroundings"
This hotel is surrounded by beautiful scenery with the river behind it. The view from our room was lovely. The services were excellent and the restaurant had great food. We loved our stay.
3 night family trip Sep 9, 2014
Nice and clean with a great outdoor pool. No hassles about bringing dogs, plenty of grass nearby.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014