All hotels in Olympia, Washington, United States of America
2300 Evergreen Park Dr Sw, Olympia, WA, 98502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice place"
This is a lovely hotel, with wonderful rooms, comfy beds, and the most beautiful view of a lake from the restaurant.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Lion Hotel better than expected"
The Hotel wasEasy to get to, right by the state capital. The hotel was also accessible to I5 and down town. Restaurant had very good food and reasonable priced. Our room had a beautiful view and the bed was very comfortable.
2 night trip Mar 11, 2015
"Comfy stay"
Only stayed for a night but the place looked amazing. The rooms were big and clean.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Bad news."
Hot tub and pool are advertised but when you get there they are closed "for the winter". This needs to be clear up front. Also, I rent property. The use of a hot tub in inclement weather is the point of a hot tub!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
mike
"Great visit"
We stayed overnight on our visit. It was a great hotel. My only tip is when using google maps -- its address takes you to the back of the property.
1 night family trip Mar 10, 2015
"Very nice."
I will stay there again, when the time comes.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Kathe
"Has seen better days but still comfortable"
Decent hotel that is in need of a facelift. Clean, good value and friendly staff makes up for a dated facility that is ready to undergo a major renovation, according to hotel management. Nice location, beautiful grounds, and once it is updated, it will be a gem.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Pamela
"There for meeting with other home builders"
for the purpose I was in Olympia there could not have been a better location.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Disappointed!"
Disappointed in the room, handicap room, didn't feel clean, room was really cold when we got there. Hallways seemed uninviting, Don't know that I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Roger
"Highly recommend this hotel"
Several stays and never an issue. Super place to be!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
The Callaways
"Comfortable beds"
I enjoyed the room but front desk staff not helpful or didn't want to help. They're answer to not providing me with a receipt is because I booked through Expedia. I felt uneasy about the answer they gave me of why I couldn't recieve a receipt.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Melinda
"Break...break down!"
Our mattress and box actually fell off the frame just from setting our travel sized suitcase on it! The room was clean and the check in was fairly late and we had an early start the next day, so we just made due with it. The location is actually kind of inconvenient and off the beat path but we found if after being turn around once. No food nearby which was a bummer but luckily we had a car, so it was fine.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
LaQuasha
"Bring your own pillow! Better yet, stay elsewhere."
Why in the world would you have lumpy, terrible pillows in a place where the point is to get a good nights sleep? And the room was stinky stinky. Not the cozy getaway we imagined. We checked out first thing in the morning.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Terrible door noise and painful backspain"
Next to my room, there was exit door which slams when someone opens. I woke up next morning with headache and extreme back pain. I have been overcharged, and the front Desk customer service were unwilling to solve my issue. One of the front desk employee told me to call Monday to get refund.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Premium King with Breakfast"
Our room was excellent. We booked a premium king and after chatting with the front desk clerks about jacuzzi tubs they were able to upgrade us to a suite. The room was on the ground floor at the far end of the building. I was needlessly worried about noise from the exit and stairs. The suite was more like a stand alone cottage as far as noise. And the size of it reminded me that I have lived in smaller apartments. We really enjoyed our time there and would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Tony
"the little things matter"
There was only 2 towels and one wash cloth which had make up on it. No toiletries at all not even a bar of soap. The room was very spacious and reasonably priced.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Aimee
"A Bit Disappointing"
The hotel service was good, however the dining room service was so bad that I walked out without ordering. Upon check-out when I mentioned this, the pet fee was waived.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Olympia
Dear Kathleen, Thank you for taking the time to offer your comments of our hotel. I’m disappointed to hear of your experience in our restaurant. We take pride in the customer service we provide and I’m sorry that you didn't have that experience. The issue has been addressed so that it doesn't happen again. I’m happy to hear that we were able to waive the pet fee for the inconvenience. We hope you will give us another chance the next time you’re in Bellevue so we can make it up to you. Thank you again for your time. Best wishes, Danny Rogers
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
M Kathleen
"Red Lion Olympia"
It's a Red Lion - do I need to say more? The room was fine, the staff was very nice, the setting very much off the beaten path (its in an office park) so you have to drive to go anywhere. For what it is, it was fine.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"Best Stay for a meeting."
Best place to stay in Olympia for a meeting! Friendly staff, comfortable rooms and great service. Enjoyed my recent stay as always for the medical association legislative meeting. We are sorry this place is already booked for next year.
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2015
"Great service!"
What a pleasant experience staying at the Red Lion Hotel in Olympia!!! Most of the people that work at this property are very kind and extremely helpful! I was attending a conference and the parking lot was full and I was unsure if I was in a legal parking spot and someone from the hotel who was walking in to work told me I was safe parking in that space. I later encountered a person walking down the hall who asked me if he could help me carry my bags to my room. That evening I started to come down with a cold and called room service if they had chicken noodle soup which was not on their menu, they were glad to made it from scratch for me and delivered it to my room in about 10 minutes. What great service and to top things off they did not charge me for the soup and refused to except a tip from me. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!!
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Plesant stay"
Room was spacious and comfortable. Very clean. Staff was friendly, but only interacted with the desk and restaurant staff. Restaurant was overpriced. Close to downtown and Evergreen State.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Poor Room CleanUp"
We stayed over a holiday weekend and were upgraded to a whirlpoor bath room (but right next to the elevator) After being out all day our room had been serviced but not the coffee service the trash or the shampoo etc
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Adequate with friendly front desk staff"
Very brief stay for a college visit. Front desk staff extremely friendly. 0 service in restaurant for buffet. No greeting, no seating, no server. 20 min in a server came by to replenish the coffee I had already helped myself to. Room doors felt a bit flimsy but otherwise fine.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Checked in late with no problems. Very quiet location.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Beautiful location, close to Olympia"
We were visiting family in Olympia, for a funeral for our grandmother. All of the family used the hotel. Our room's view was beautiful. We are from Southern California, so all the trees are such a change for us. The room was clean. The staff very nice. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Great location and price"
Hotel was great had to go to Tumwater for business and it was a great hotel for the price.
5 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Nicholas
"Olympia, WA, Red Lion - unbeatable"
As a Hilton Diamond member and brand loyal, I am quite spoiled when it comes to excellence. This hotel is on even keel with the higher priced hotels that I'm accustomed to. Bravo, to the staff for making my business trip just perfect. Now I know I have options when traveling to Olympia, WA. The setting was unbeatable, and the staff, as mentioned, - above and beyond accommodating. The property setting on the lake is "story-book" like.
2 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
Joan
"Very comfortable"
The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. Good coffee in the room.
1 night trip with friends Jan 10, 2015
Nice place, comfortable and a convenient location.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Would definitely stay again."
We stayed here for my sons basketball tournament in nearby shelton, and were very impressed with the room. It was extremely clean, and spacious. The staff was very nice and helpful, and the gym was one of the nicest I've seen at a hotel. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"A little dated, but a nice hotel"
Room was nice enough, and comfortable, but the facilities are a bit dated. The sound insulation is poor in the hotel. Other guests were really loud and we could hear them all. It's pretty far from downtown Olympia, soi f you don't have a car you'll be using lots of cabs. Overall not a bad experience.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Ryan
We enjoyed our stay. The room was quite large and had a good view. It was clean, and the beds were very comfortable. The hallways needed updating, and the elevators were freezing. Overall, a great stay for the price point.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Will Return"
Very clean and comfortable. Pleasant staff. Enjoyed my stay.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Marilou
This hotel was a pleasant end to a cross country drive for my family. A bit disappointed in the lack of a menu for room service, but not a show stopper. The room was clean and as comfortable as hotel rooms can be. I did ask for a crib in my reservation, but none was provided in the room. Not really sure what happened there.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Great Staff"
The Staff member Bill Davies was very exceptional in giving us a make-up for our failed heater in the room we were 1st given. He went out of his way to make us happy.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Enjoyable stay."
Very pleasant, older property, but clean & well maintained. Excellent service in restaurant. We'd definitely stay there again Dogs loved it too!
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Jon
We had a nice stay at this hotel. Very clean and comfortable beds. We only used tge hotel to sleep and literally be awake in it each day maybe 3 hours.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
Extremely comfortable bed. Good cleanliness. And good house keeping
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"It's a room"
Nice clean rooms, comfy bed. Walls are a little thin and the location is a little strange, but it got the job done. They even had some good little creamers with the coffee machine and some morning papers. Friendly staff too. However, nothing super high end, not that I expected that.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Red Lion Olympia"
Nice hotel. Clean. Heating unit too loud, had to turn off to sleep. Breakfast ok, needs oatmeal.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
carol
"Red lion"
Very comfortable hotel
2 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
"Hotel stay + drunk bikers = bad reviews"
After notifying the front desk to loud guest next to me, these guests were still not stopped from smoking in the hall and stumbling around in the hall and their room until 3am. I would advise Red Lion to have extra security the next time the give hospitality to a group of drunk bikers.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
dale
"Nice stay for holiday visit"
Loved the location over the lake and easy access to highways for visiting family. Excellent service from hotel staff. The bar sub could never find an appetizer menu so I didn't invite people to join me for drinks and the view. Other than that, my stay way enjoyable and the decorations were festive.
3 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Maureen
"Loved this dog-friendly hotel"
Lobby was beautifully decorated for the holidays and smelled divine. Staff was welcoming, friendly and helpful. Room carpet was somewhat stained, but since it's wet outside and there are dogs in the room, it was to be expected I guess. Room service food was so-so but server was very nice. Overall, it was a really good experience and I would absolutely recommend to a friend.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Laney
"nice for business or quiet weekend"
Hotel was clean and tidy, quiet and conservative considering the rest of hippie dippie Olympia.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
bird girl
"Others are good except their bed"
My daughter was taking a swimming competition at Evergreen State College, so our whole family went there and stayed for two nights. There are not that many hotels in that area, so this Red Lion Hotel had to be one of a few options for us. The hotel is at a very convenient location - close to US101 freeway entrance, shopping center, grocery stores, and many more. The hotel itself is fine, with everything you would need, but I don't really like their bed. My sleeping quality wasn't that good, which was just okay. At late night people came back with noise in the hallway, which definitely made others feel bad.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Great service"
The hotel is nothing special. It's the staff working there that made all the difference.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Great location, beautiful view"
The hotel was a great location for us, as a place to stay overnight when we took our daughter back to college. The staff at the desk was very friendly, the rooms were clean, and the beds were comfortable. Much nicer than the previous hotel we stayed at, and also closer to the college, so we didn't spend all our time driving around town. We will definitely stay there again when we travel to visit our daughter.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Very nice clean hotel. In a nice quiet residential area bit still close to shops and freeways.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"An unexpected delight"
This was the most romantic business trip setting my husband and I have ever taken. The lush rolling grounds and the water and the pines and birds swooping outside the big glass windows in the lovely dining room where an excellent breakfast buffet is served made us feel on holiday. The staff through out was exceptionally kind and helpful.
2 night business trip Nov 23, 2014