All hotels in Olympia, Washington, United States of America
2300 Evergreen Park Dr Sw, Olympia, WA, 98502, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Rather comfortable
    Great room
    Ordinary amenities
    Poor vibe
great place but in need of a upgrade
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"I'll definitely stay there again"
Great hotel. Front desk was great .....especially Kylee. She went above and beyond in making sure we were set for the rest of our trip with lodging. Room was spotlessly clean.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nice hotel, needs more front desk help"
Very pretty location and nice, clean room. Waited for about 10 min. to check out at 8am on a Sat. morning. Only one person was at the front desk and there were at least 4 people waiting behind me.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Marla
"Beautiful setting. Just what we needed."
Inad just completed a 5 k mud run and really needed the hot shower and comfortable bed after a nice meal in the reataurant. Perfect.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Jerry
"Great job red lion!"
Picked as a last resort due to bolton's being full... Sure glad we did! Great room, great staff, great breakfast! Definitely a great stop!
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Nicer than anticipated from photos and reviews"
We had a very nice stay here. We moved out of the Governor Hotel as the air conditioning was out and they didn't appear to be doing anything to fix it - thank goodness the Red Lion had an opening! It was so much nicer in every way - working air conditioning, smooth sheets and very comfortable beds, wonderful lighting, and nicely updated bathrooms. Also very quiet there. We had an excellent stay here - rating should be higher!
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
D
Going to Victoria BC for our 50th wedding anniversary and spent the night here. First time here and will make a point of staying here again when we are up this way.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Simple and easy"
Nothing fancy, but this room served the purpose for our 3 days in Olympia. More breakfast options would be nice, but the site is an easy distance to coffee shops.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nice stay in Olympia"
Pleasant surprise....very nice and well kept for an older property. Rooms were extremely clean and well maintained. It is situated on beautiful grounds.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Ivan
This is a nice property in a scenic spot, not too far from downtown Olympia but what I'd consider reasonable walking distance. Hotel staff was very nice.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Great hotel with excellent service."
Professional service, cleanliness, and comfort were outstanding. Staff were courteous and friendly without being too helpful or overly polite, nor did they try to pitch higher rates and deals to me which I was VERY thankful for. The room was clean and well-equipped with the standard essentials. Food served through room service was tasty and reasonably priced. The room furniture was comfortable and in excellent condition. The only thing that stood out was the interior of the hallways: The carpets and wallpaper were outdated, and the side entry/exit doors were obviously well-used and needing to be replaced.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
"Good hotel but dated"
Hotel was good but dated No problems with staff or location Was clean
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Olympia Stay"
Nice stay, Everything was good, clean, good staff, no problems at all. Did not use much more than the room but the hotel staff seemed friendly.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
"AJW review"
It was a nice comfortable stay. The area and the Hotel were really good.
5 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Conference hotel"
Service for the conference was excellent. Food service during sessions was better than most other conferences I have attended. Check in/out was quick. Staff attitude was average.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Cara
"Good hotel, unclean and cold."
Good hotel for price. Bathroom was not clean when I arrived. Room was very cold when I opened door. Would have rated overall of 4 had bathroom been clean and had the room been other than freezing when I arrived.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2015
"Better than expected"
Clean and comfortable. Was better than I expected a Red Lion to be.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Nice place, complicated layout"
Hotel was very large and we were not provided with any type of map. We had to ask how to get to the pool, which was not easy. The hotel was very nice. Parking was tight, but available. I'd like to see a free breakfast bar, which is becoming more common. The area was nice, but hard to find and get around. There are a few restaurants within a few miles, but are difficult to find. Room was very nice, bed comfy.
2 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Peggy
"i got a bad expirience in this hotel"
the hotel overate rooms that weekend only because it was the stp event and they was in the mode of don't respect my reservation, and send me to other hotel to find out if they have available rooms
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
"Review"
Great hotel, will definitely stay again. Room was large and spacious just wish there was a table in the room.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
jess
"Really disappointing."
Came in late. Check-in was fine, room looked generally good. Window was wide open and the air conditioner set to "hi-fan". So the room had a lot of bugs already. Closed the window and realized why it was opened. Clearly the room had been recently smoked in and it was really. I would have complained immediately, but my kids (2, 4, 6 yr old) hit the beds and were immediately asleep and it was midnight. So we just toughed it out. In the morning as we were departing (this was just a 1-night stay), I mentioned the condition to the front desk and they were dismissive. Too bad. If you're going to charge $150 +$20tx per night (through hotels.com) and the room sucks you should be more concerned. If you have other options available, use them.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Jacob
"Comfortable refuge"
Front desk person was so nice. I'm a single mom of a special needs 3 1/2 year old, who at check in was more than exhausted, as was I. When I first pulled up to the hotel I realized it was multiple buildings and was dreading the possibility of taking my son and luggage all the way back to the car. I don't know if the check in person took pity on me or it was a happy coincidence but we were checked into a room in the main building. The room was very clean, comfortable and quiet. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was spotless even if the floor space was tight. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Kristen
"Stay here!"
Wonderful experience! Everything was perfect!
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015
Carla
as expected
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Pleasant Hotel"
Friendly restaurant staff/ Good breakfast buffet. Nice place to watch 4th of July fireworks.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Vicky
"Great view."
Marvelous location, nice rooms with a view. The small upgrade to a room with a view over Capitol Lake was well worth it.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
"Love this place! Can't wait to return!!"
VERY nice hotel, easy check in, friendly front desk staff. Loved all the deco glass, and the decorative touches. Nice comfy room, Great bed and soft fluffy towels!!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Olympia
Hello Richard, Thank you very much for your kind words! We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and hope you have the chance to visit us in the near future. Kind regards, Danny Rogers
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
I wasn't expecting much, given the condition of the Red Lion near our house, but we were really surprised and happy with our stay. We booked to escape the heat and let the kids play in a pool for the weekend. There was poolside service for food and drink and a really nice view from the grounds overlooking the lake. It was just what we were looking for - nothing fancy, but a great weekend getaway for the family.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Rebecca
We like the location as there are trees and a big parking lot. But the insulation is not good as I can hear next door talking at 10:30 at night. Also I don't like their coin-operated laundry service. The room is located at 2nd floor next to a guest room. In order not to disturb the guests nearby, they stop and close the laundry room. We were at the swimming pool till 6pm; by the time we were ready to wash our clothes, it's already 8pm, and there was one family ahead of us(only one washing machine and one drying machine). It is very inconvenient.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"The people who work there are awesome!"
The hotel staff was very helpful and kind. Aside from a damp smell in the room and around the hotel, it was awesome! The pool was amazing! Beautiful setting! Comfortable bed and room!
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
wifi service very slow
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
garry
"Red lion experience"
This hotel was very comfortable. The diiningroom menu was very limited, service was good. Check and all staff very friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Derek
"Olympia-great stay"
Kylee at the front desk was very accommodating to my requests. Bed was comfortable, room clean and beautiful grounds. Only thing I would've liked to have had was breakfast included
2 night business trip Jul 1, 2015
"Quiet setting above Capital Lake"
Quiet location a short drive to either West Olympia or down town.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Could be better for the price"
The hotel was ok, the halls were dingy. The staff was not very knowledgeable about the area and some were not very friendly. I travel a significant amount of time for business and this was a trip with girlfriends so I was more laid back but did not get a good feeling about hotel itself or the staff. For the price of the hotel, I definitley would have expected better accomodations. The hotel is somewhat run down.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
Debbi
"Great hotel, but noisy room"
The staff are friendly and helpful here. The room was comfortable, clean and nice. The ONLY issue I had at this hotel was the noise. My room was on the 2nd floor, not far from the front desk. It became apparent that the door is paper thin. Voices in the hall sounded as if they were in my room, and I can't imagine EVERYONE was talking in big booming voices. Plus the ice machine, two doors down and around the corner, was EXTREMELY noisy....and was used far into the night. I think perhaps a different room, further away from the more busy foot traffic and ice machines, might have been fine, but this one was not. I recommend if you stay here to be very choosy where they give you to sleep. Otherwise, it was a great stay.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Natalie
"Comfortable and clean"
Nice hotel on the water. Very clean and comfortable. Had a nice breakfast in the morning overlooking the water. We only stayed one night but area seemed nice. Ps. They had the best pillows!!!
1 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Tanya
"Dirty and old"
This is an old and run down hotel. It felt like stepping into a time machine. service and reception were good.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Overall the hotel was good we had a poor experience in the restaurant. Saturday morning, they had a great buffet with omelet station so we went back Sunday morning assuming it would be the same offerings. There were no plates, barely any food and no omelet station. Plus, they were understaffed on the weekend of the US Open when the hotel was full.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Gail
"Comfortable and great service"
Stop over on a trip. Close to I5 and US101 and very comfortable, great restaurant.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Terry
"HIGH QUALITY MOTEL"
A little difficult to find but a courteous staff clean,comfortable room. A beautiful setting.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Dennis
"Super comfy bed!"
The bed was so comfortable that I didn't want to get out of it.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Your staff was fabulous.
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
Sherry L.
"great staff!"
every member of the staff we encountered was very gracious and helpful.
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Pamela
"A fine stay if you avoid the restaurant."
The Hotel side was great. The restaurant not so much. Food was below mediocre and also the service.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Red lion."
The hotel was clean. The service was ok. The room was a non smoking room but still smelled of smoke. We were not very happy with the cleanliness of the room. The hotel should insure a non smoking room does not reak of smoke. This makes someone's stay really bad.
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
"Close to downtown"
Close to downtown olympia..about a 4 to 5 minute drive. Close to expressways. About 2 minutes to 101 and 5. Easy to get to evergreen state college. Easy parking. Friendly staff. Breakfast staff is unusually slow. General eating is ok..not great..but olympia isn't really known for their food no matter where you go. Nice pool. Pet friendly.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Just what we needed. Served r purpose. Playing ball everyday somewhere. . Thanks for the bed felt good to have rest traveling slot and rested well !!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
ray
"Extra Kindness"
I woke up sick. The staff went the extra mile to help me. I was allowed to extend check out from 12:00-2:00, the bar provided complimentary "bitter "drink (like ginger ale" an lots of oyster crackers. The maids provided extra towels. All in all, very accommodating!
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great corner room"
Booked hotel for wedding stayed 4 nites beds very comfortable room was huge and great for my daughter and I quiet only draw back shower not good low pressure
Other trip Jun 11, 2015