All hotels in Hagerstown, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here431 Dual Hwy, Hagerstown, MD, 21740, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

We stayed 2 nights and were very pleased. The room was very comfortable, the neighborhood was perfect with a great diner co-located and restaurants, and a shopping center across the street. Very reasonable rates too. Deluxe continental breakfast included.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Lora
"Not impressed."
Didn't feel the room and bathroom was very clean. The entire lobby was under construction. The breakfast was lacking. The towels weren't replaced, nor were the cups in the room. The lotion dispenser was empty. Not a desirable neighborhood.
5 night business trip May 3, 2015
Jayne
"Good Hotel"
Hotel was very good.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
David K
"Awesome"
Fantastic. Difficult to get to from I81 went through questionable neighborhoods to get there at night but hotel is awesome.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Shawn
Very friendly staff. Hotel was very clean. Great selection from the continental breakfast. Would love to stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Vanessa
"A convenient stop along I81"
We were traveling north on I81, and we were looking for accomodations close to the intertate. The Best Western was only a short distance from the highway, and the price was very reasonable. Connected to the hotel was a nice diner with excellent found. We found this to be extremely convenient. Overall, this was a great stop. We found the hotel on Hotels.com
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Great bargain, spotless room and spacious"
The hotel was a great price and the room was comfortable and spotless. However, there was a wedding going on and after the reception they gathered into rooms adjacent to ours and there was yelling and partying for hours. I didn't get to sleep until after 1 am. I try to be tolerant of other functions and parties but the wedding party could have been quieter. I will stay here again in the near future because of the price, cleanliness and free breakfast.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Carole
"Love this hotel"
Nice and quite environment, and clean. Front desk staff were very friendly, will stay there again, and I recommend it. Bleakest was more than I expected. I'm used to just Donots and Coffee, but this hotel really went extra miles for just more than Donots n coffee, and the caterer was more than helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great find"
Awesome value!!!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2015
"Cheap hotel=cheap experience."
I stayed for one night for business. I stayed because the rate was so low. My room was large and well equipped. The room was quiet and I felt safe. The shower had hot water and all of the lights worked (bare necessities in my opinion). It met all of those expectations and was quite a bit cheaper than other hotels in Hagerstown. However, there were countless stains on the carpet throughout the hotel, my room carpet had not been vacuumed, and my socks were dirty from walking on the room carpet. The worst part was a bad odor throughout all lobby/public areas. It really tainted the entire experience. I did not complain to anyone at the hotel. I felt I got my money's worth. Had the rate been $80 or more I would have. If they clean all of the carpets and sanitize such that the common odor is pleasing or neautral this hotel would be an excellent value.
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Happy with the stay."
Ok, so this a huge hotel. In its day, I'm sure it was the place to stay at. Hotel is dated, but it seems as though it has new owners who maybe updating it. Our room was missing a TV remote & bath towels, I saw housekeeping in the hallway and she took care of both right away. The heater in our room was a bit loud when it kicked on. Mattresses , pillows and sheets were comfy & clean. The breakfast was nice. Hot and cold cereals, yogurts, freshly made waffles, teas, coffee, hot cocoa, OJ, pastries, bagels and toast. Front desk, housekeeping and the woman who working in the breakfast room were all very friendly. For the price I paid, it was good!
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
francesca
"Best Western Venice hotel"
everything was good except there was no remote control for my TV in the room. The front desk was not able to find one.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Jeffrey
"Nice price but that's it!"
I used this hotel as a night before flying out of Hagerstown Maryland Airport. I was on my own going to visit relatives. The front desk clerks were nice. I was put in a room at the end of a very dimly lit hallway and near stairs anyone could use. Very uncomfortable being alone. There was a hallway to a restaurant was convenient but had no markings saying it led to a restaurant. It also had spaces that were not great looking. There were fire doors you had to go through that weren't marked as the way to the restaurant. I put a dresser in front of the door to make me feel safer since there wasn't a deadbolt on the door.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015
Toni
"business"
The staff were extremely helpful and responsive- the room was clean, but definitely needed some repairs and updating.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
"Horrible"
Very old hotel and room was very dirty
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2015
For the price, this was a great deal. We checked in around 2am so were only here for a few hours and didn't really check out any of the facilities the hotel had to offer. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was your basic fruit, bagels and cereal so nothing special. I definitely wouldn't go here for a wedding as the name suggests but for a cheap place to crash for a night, it was perfect
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Better than average"
I work during the night, and they came into my room and drilled something while I was trying to sleep I was aware of what they were doing but still could of waited
2 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Post-Christmas stay 2014"
Stayed here a year ago and deciding to return on December 26, 2014, based on affordability; amenities; location. Rate remains competitive, among the lowest in the Hagerstown area. Interestingly, the online rate actually dropped by several dollars 3 days before check-in vs. online booking done weeks earlier; re-booked at the lower rate and cancelled the more costly reservation. No problems in so doing; nice! Missing this year were the welcoming coffee/tea service in the lobby - "out of cups" the desk clerk explained, apologetically, tho cups were abundant the following morning for breakfast - and the classy holiday decor on each floor at the elevator lobbies. Renovations and painting was happening in the large lobby, resulting in its big Christmas tree shrouded in plastic this year, but clearly management is intent on maintaining this high-rise Best Western. Our room - 391 - possessed a NASTY flickering light in its bathroom that was nausea-producing, literally; a call to the front desk for a re-assignment/upgrade met some hesitancy - the facility was hardly fully booked - and then re-assignment to a comparable room across the hallway where everything worked properly. Self-made waffles "highlight" an otherwise basic Breakfast in a very small room; standing-to-dine should be anticipated during higher-occupancies, we should think. All that said and with online reviews for other nearby lodgings, all factors remaining comparable we'd return for a third stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"good stay at Best Western Grand Venice Hotel"
The lady at the front desk was awesome
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2014
"Good enough"
Not a bad place to stay. A bit far from the highway as we were just using it to stop for the night in the middle of a road trip. Bed wasn't theost comfortable and the place could use a bit of a facelift. Overall, a good place to get some rest.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
"Generally favorable at modest cost"
A little over two miles from I81. Older property with new furnishings and carpeting in lobby, corridors, and room. Room was larger than most motels and very clean. The bath fan was excessively noisy and the room air conditioner louder than newest models. Lacked TV channel guide. Desk clerk (recent hire) unable to recommend full service restaurants and none close by. We were told the attached former restaurant was to be reopened in future. Free breakfast was quite adequate. Multi story with good elevators.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
Andy & Joan
"Great place to rest and relax"
It was a great stay the room was spacious and comfortable. The whole staff was curtious and helpful with everything we needed. Will stay here again on our next trip up in March.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
"Excellent Room, Very Comfortable Bed!"
It was just an overnight stay for me, on my way to a funeral in Connecticut. I had driven 10 hours from Tennessee, and was very tired. There happened to be a Chinese restaurant right next door which was great! When I go to the room I was pleasantly surprised. As I've gotten older, my major concern is a comfortable bed, and I have to say the bed was outstanding! The room was very clean, and the staff very courteous. I would recommend this motel to anyone. The price had me scared, as it was very inexpensive, but in this case, "you get what you pay for" was not the case. I have a very enjoyable stay at a cut-rate price. Thank you!
1 night trip Dec 17, 2014
Jacqueline
"good hotel."
very good
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
"perfect"
perfect hotel, great staff. located on busy road but near numerous restaurants.
7 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Angela
"Good hotel in town and convenient to the highway"
I have stayed here before. The hotel is always clean and comfortable with a decent breakfast. It is easily accessible to the highway and located near plenty of restaurants. I would certainly stay here again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Good price"
Great location and very good price
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
HECTOR
"A restful spot for JFK participants."
I was visiting as part of the JFK 50-Mile run. I was part of the support crew. I did not spend much time in the hotel because I was out on the race course during the day on Saturday and left on Sunday but the hotel services were good and the room was clean. The one problem I had with the toilet was resolved quickly but the support services.
2 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
WS
"eh..."
there were some outdated features, the fitted sheets did not fit the king sized bed, there was no remote and the tv was not hooked up when we got there, the bar was closed for renovations but that was not listed on the website. BUT, the room was clean and the staff was friendly and they had 24 hour coffee. it was close to shopping and convenient. not too bad for the money, but i've stayed in nicer places.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
katie
"GREAT STAY"
EVERTHING WAS GREAT AT THIS MOTEL, WITH ONE EXCEPTION. I WAS DISAPPOINTED IN THE BREAKFAST THEY HAD AVAILABLE. NO EGGS, SAUSAGE, BACON. HOWEVER, THEY DID HAVE A SANDWICH THAT HAD SAUSAGE, CHEESE AND I THINK MAYBE EGG? YOU HEATED IN A MICROWAVE. BOTH DAYS THEY RAN OUT OF "REGULAR" COFFEE. I WENT THERE AT 7AM ON ONE DAY AND AT 8AM THE OTHER DAY.TH
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
"So dirty."
The bathroom was so dirty I refused to take a shower. Also, the room I reserved was not available upon arrival.
"For my sons wedding.."
Every thing was great till one night the room next to ours the people there were fighting real bad.. I called front desk and they did what they could do..They also rebated me half of a one night stay.. I would stay there again !!!!
4 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
Brenda
"Located in Center of Hagerstown, MD"
Overall appearance somewhat dated. Breakfast can best be described as cereal, bagels, coffee and juice. Fitness room small with few machines.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"below average"
average but run down hotel in the middle of an major intersection. His Hay days are long gone. only positive is a good accessibility from I81 and I70
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
frequent travel
"Another great stay"
Our third stay here. We were still pleased with everything. We will be back on our next trip. Great in every way including room rate!
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
a semi-annual traveler
The hotel is somewhat beaten down. It goes with : it is cheap, and that is what you'll get. The included breakfast is only a quick solution. Do not expect a nice breakfast. The staff has been very nice, friendly, open and I believe very willing to help where possible. I truly missed the possibility to open a room window and to recycle the air since the smell in the rooms did bother me a bit. Positive: easy parking and easy access to Hagerstown and surroundings
Other trip Oct 10, 2014
a lot of the amenities were either not there or broken
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Amazing hotel!"
I can't wait to come back to this hotel! It's my 2nd time staying and it was perfect!
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Jared
"Great place to stay in MD"
We stopped here on the way from Gettysburg to Harpers Ferry and couldn't be happier that we did. The staff greeted us with a big smile even though it was quite late when we arrived. The room was well stocked (didn't expect a good shampoo, shower gel and lotion). The shower head, water pressure, cleanliness and good beds were just what we needed for a good night's sleep. All this at a very reasonable price...
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2014
Peter Babel
"Hardly the "Best" Western"
The only good thing you could say about this hotel is that it was cheap. The first room we were given had no light in the bathroom and so we were moved to another room. The second room was very musty and we had to run the air conditioner on high for hours to air it out. The lighting was terrible, low-wattage CFL bulbs that gave off little, yellow light. The same bulbs were used all over the hotel so the lobby and halls also were dingy. Someone had apparently put a new vanity top in the bathroom, but had not replaced the tiles that were removed for the installation so there was bare wall with pieces of grout stuck on it. Also, the wallpaper over the vanity was stained. The towels were rough and paper thin. Whoever had 'cleaned' the bathroom left used soap in the soap dish in the bath tub. We have stayed in many Best Western hotels over the year and this has to be the worst.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Markie
"you get what you pay for!"
Wasn't happy that blow dryer went out on first day but second day they hadn't done anything to exchange or repair. Breakfast bar not open Sunday until after 5:30. The girl that checked us in was pleasant and very helpful.
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
Joan
"Offthe Beaten Path but Very Comfortable"
Hotel was about three miles into town from highway I-81 but better than other hotels closer to the highway and worth the extra time to get there. Hotel staff on check-in (Calvin) was extremely friendly and helpful. After a long, tiring drive, the effort to make us comfortable was appreciated. Hotel lobby was large with elevator to the second floor. Room was good-sized, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast standard, but very good. Would recommend stay there.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Elaine
"NEEDS work"
The tiles around our bathroom vanity were missing and not just a couple, the whole edge. The grout in the shower was disgustingly dirty. GROSS, Unclean, shower. We decided to sleep with our own blanket under us ON TOP of the bed covers they provided. We did not use the pool because of the gross shower so we could only imagine how bad the pool would be.... Stay away
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
Staff was friendly breakfast was good nice pool for kids
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Hagerstown"
Good hotel that includes internet and breakfast. Is close to a lot off outlets and mall plus restaurants.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"I town for a family reunion"
room was very clean and extremely large. Only issue was the fact they were doing construction and cut the water off at 830 to 12 pm. it was an inconvenience on a Saturday to have to wake up early on my vacation to shower.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
Its a very nice hotel. My room was quite spacious and clean. I would stay there again, and recommend it.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2014
John S.
"Not worth it"
Staff didn't really seem to about anything, especially their guests. I mean I could not even get a TV but I did get a long winded excuse on why I would not be helped. Will never stay here again and will make sure no one I know does either.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"suprised for a best western"
I was really surprised at the quality of this hotel being a Best Western. I know some Best Westerns are a little run down but this one really needs some work. Breakfast was ok and the room was a good size and the sheets were clean so for a one night stay it was ok. Just not the best of areas.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
Brenda
"Overall good!"
When we checked in, we were given a room already in use. Guest services apologized and checked themselves for another room. Staff was very friendly and helpful! Room was clean and had plenty of space. Only complaint was the pool and hot tub were freezing!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014