All hotels in Hagerstown, Maryland, United States of America
431 Dual Hwy, Hagerstown, MD, 21740, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"One night stay"
Need to stay for emergency overnight trip hotel looks like it's being upgraded because it sure needs i
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Shakinah
The hotel is very clean and comfortable. It offered nice accommodations for the price I was paying.
3 night trip Aug 19, 2015
thatcher
"Avoid this hotel"
Fight in neighboring room woke us at 3am. We called the front desk because we heard someone being slapped and hit. We advised them to call police because someone was being hurt. They only went to the room, threatened to call police, and that was it. I know now that had I called 911 the police would have been able to come, but at the time I did not know the hotel address and info at 3am as we were passing through. Rough neighborhood with poor amenities. No milk at breakfast and no one to ask.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Good for short stay"
Our stay was short- 1 night, wanted to rest before driving home. I would say that it serves well for a short stay if that is what you need.Looks good outside. But needs some upgrades inside. No usb outlets, standing water when you shower, sheets worn,continental breakfast OK but room too small. Staff cordial.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Only a one night stay"
Great 1 night stay there while we went school cloths shopping at the outlets, kids had a great time at the pool, n the breakfast was good!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Not impressed"
We were here for one night, we had a large room and the bath room was large also. The staff was average and didn't seemed thrill to be there. The AC in our room was not working properly, we set it to 62 and we were still uncomfortable but by the time we realized it, it was about 10pm and we just wanted to sleep. The breakfast was not great, not much selection. The room could use an update to the decor, please take out the fake plants its just a waste of time to dust them and they are ugly. We have stayed at Best Western before in other areas and been impressed but not this time.
1 night romance trip Aug 6, 2015
Crystal
"Best ever"
The room was superb. Bathroom fan very loud, but upon checking out they wrote down to have it checked and thanked us for letting them know. I am only sorry that this hotel is not closer to a major airport so we could have meetings there. I would not hesitate to stay again, or recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Connie
"Great hotel with large rooms."
I really enjoyed this hotel. I've traveled quite a lot this past year staying in about 30 hotels. This one was the best hotel I've stayed in. Note that I try to stay on the $90 range and this one was below that price. I have stayed in hotels in the $200 range and this one was better. Although they have a restaurant in the hotel there are also other fast food restaurants within walking distance. It's also very close to downtown. The room was great, largest that I've stayed in.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2015
andre
"Stuck with Old 80s furniture. Not a hot breakfast"
Worst best western I've stayed.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Edwin
AIRCONDITION IS TOO NOISY
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
ARLENE
"Overnight"
Overnight stay. Nice diner. Older hotel could use a freshen up. Food left in mini frig. Great service at the front desk.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
REBECCA
Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast staff was very nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Best Western Grand Venice - Hagerstown, MD"
Check in was very smooth. My room was clean and very spacious. The free breakfast was average hotel fare. The hotel was a super bargain for the Sunday night rate. I would definitely recommend it.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
THE ROOM WAS CLEAN AND QUIET,
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
nice room. Good breakfast with plenty of tables.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Edmund
"Needs renovation."
Internet was slow in room. Hotel room needs renovation. Hotel staff was kind and helpful.
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"OK FOR ONLY 1 NIGHT"
this was a one night stay with 2 small children, the bathroom was disgusting the ceiling was covered in mold and falling down in spots over the tub(I was in room 374), the toilet had brown water leaking from the top basin. the carpets could use a good cleaning but overall the room was ok but had a strong smell of burning incense.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
We we're exhausted and checked in after midnight. The room was huge. We fell into bed. In the morning we had a chance to look at the room. There was soap scum in the shower. The switch for the heat lamp was broken. There was a kitchen in the room that was disgusting. We couldn't wait to get out of there.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Home away....."
we have stayed at the grand venice three times before our last trip from buffalo ny to Virginia beach and had no thought of booking anywhere else ,it is like a home away from home , staff is great , the rooms are clean and the area has a lot to offer. it's a half way point for us to rest-up but seems to become destination because it is so comfortable and reasonably priced .
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Quick last minute stay. Beautiful hotel and a very nice breakfast. Rooms were in need of some slight updates, but for $68 total for the night and not having to sleep in my car I wouldn't take it down a star for what it needed.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
BRUCE
air conditioner rattled periodically all night
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
K J
"Overall a great stay"
We halted here for the night on our way to DC. Rooms were great for the price we paid and the breakfast was also satisfying. I would recommend staying here.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Maniesh Kumar
"We were very satisfied with our stay. Very good."
We stopped here on our way home from visiting my son in North Carolina.
1 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
Was a nice surprise the check in lady was very kind even tho she was very busy!Room was clean and roomy .Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Daryll
"Avoid Best Western Hagerstown"
Advertise as having a restaurant and Bar attached. Bar closed for repairs. Pillows ridiculous. Towels very sub-par, more like sheets.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
Dennis
"smelly"
Had to change rooms 3 times... finally the 3rd room didn't smell like pet dander, mold, musk and dust. We were exhausted after a long drive, had our newborn with us and just wanted a clean room.... very disappointed and frustrated. The hotel clerk was very nice though, but said that only the 2nd floor was for pets, but it was SO OBVIOUS that our room was used for pets... first room and second room. It wasn't until we were placed on the 4th floor that we finally got a 'clean' room.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Nice hotel, convenient location. The rooms are a typical hotel room, nothing fancy but a good value for the price.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Debra
"Glad I chose here!"
Stayed twice, both times on a Monday night while traveling... easy to find, lots of parking, near everything you need, room was clean and quiet and spacious. Will definitely stay again!
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2015
Liz
"like Motel 6"
For the amount paid this hotel room should have been updated and clean with a TV that u could see while laying in your ur bed. The bathroom needed to be fully renovated. I felt like I was in a motel 6. The only nice part of the hotel was the lobby.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
katrina
"usiness trip"
Much better than I expected! I wouldn't even consider another hotel at half the cost if I go back to Hagerstown.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
brian
We stayed 2 nights and were very pleased. The room was very comfortable, the neighborhood was perfect with a great diner co-located and restaurants, and a shopping center across the street. Very reasonable rates too. Deluxe continental breakfast included.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
Lora
"Good for price!"
The lady at the front desk was really nice and personable. Pet friendly is a plus. Rooms are outdated, but clean and the beds were really comfortable. Great value for the price. Right outside of downtown area.
Other trip May 15, 2015
Marissa
"Not impressed."
Didn't feel the room and bathroom was very clean. The entire lobby was under construction. The breakfast was lacking. The towels weren't replaced, nor were the cups in the room. The lotion dispenser was empty. Not a desirable neighborhood.
5 night business trip May 3, 2015
Jayne
"Good hotel in hagerstown"
This hotel has a good location in Hagerstown. Glad to see they were renovating the lobby. Continental breakfast could use an upgrade as well.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Good Hotel"
Hotel was very good.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
David K
"Awesome"
Fantastic. Difficult to get to from I81 went through questionable neighborhoods to get there at night but hotel is awesome.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Shawn
Very friendly staff. Hotel was very clean. Great selection from the continental breakfast. Would love to stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Vanessa
"A convenient stop along I81"
We were traveling north on I81, and we were looking for accomodations close to the intertate. The Best Western was only a short distance from the highway, and the price was very reasonable. Connected to the hotel was a nice diner with excellent found. We found this to be extremely convenient. Overall, this was a great stop. We found the hotel on Hotels.com
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price"
The hotel was fine the pillows needed a little help and not a lot of parking. The worst thing was the bathroom light is connected the fan which is fine but our sounded like jackhammer every time you turned it on so we took a shower with the door open. Also the window for the room was silicone shut
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Disappointing"
Both chairs in this ADA room were broken. The shower provided extremely low pressure and was difficult to get fixed in a convenient location for able bodied use. The elevators were equipped with industrial rubber mats which may provide good footing in case the floor of the elevator was flooded but produced a foul smell.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Great bargain, spotless room and spacious"
The hotel was a great price and the room was comfortable and spotless. However, there was a wedding going on and after the reception they gathered into rooms adjacent to ours and there was yelling and partying for hours. I didn't get to sleep until after 1 am. I try to be tolerant of other functions and parties but the wedding party could have been quieter. I will stay here again in the near future because of the price, cleanliness and free breakfast.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Carole
"Love this hotel"
Nice and quite environment, and clean. Front desk staff were very friendly, will stay there again, and I recommend it. Bleakest was more than I expected. I'm used to just Donots and Coffee, but this hotel really went extra miles for just more than Donots n coffee, and the caterer was more than helpful.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Great find"
Awesome value!!!
1 night trip Mar 22, 2015
"Great place"
We had a great time. The staff was friendly and quick, and provided us a rollaway bed upon request. The room was nice and clean and there were no parking issues. Complimentary breakfast was good as well.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
M
Quick stay for us had all the basics. Breakfast was hot. Room clean.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
kathy
"Dated and Cheap Feel"
Room and bathroom is dated. Low quality shampoos and soaps. No tea for hot drink. STRONG smell of cigarette smoke despite being a non-smoking room. No real curtains - only sheers, leaving a lot of light in.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
B
"Nice stop at end of long drive"
Huge welcoming lobby. Comfortable room and beds. Pet friendly.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Fay
"Birthday present"
I had a great birthday spent there. Other than no water pressure in the shower the stay was great!!!
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Cheap hotel=cheap experience."
I stayed for one night for business. I stayed because the rate was so low. My room was large and well equipped. The room was quiet and I felt safe. The shower had hot water and all of the lights worked (bare necessities in my opinion). It met all of those expectations and was quite a bit cheaper than other hotels in Hagerstown. However, there were countless stains on the carpet throughout the hotel, my room carpet had not been vacuumed, and my socks were dirty from walking on the room carpet. The worst part was a bad odor throughout all lobby/public areas. It really tainted the entire experience. I did not complain to anyone at the hotel. I felt I got my money's worth. Had the rate been $80 or more I would have. If they clean all of the carpets and sanitize such that the common odor is pleasing or neautral this hotel would be an excellent value.
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Happy with the stay."
Ok, so this a huge hotel. In its day, I'm sure it was the place to stay at. Hotel is dated, but it seems as though it has new owners who maybe updating it. Our room was missing a TV remote & bath towels, I saw housekeeping in the hallway and she took care of both right away. The heater in our room was a bit loud when it kicked on. Mattresses , pillows and sheets were comfy & clean. The breakfast was nice. Hot and cold cereals, yogurts, freshly made waffles, teas, coffee, hot cocoa, OJ, pastries, bagels and toast. Front desk, housekeeping and the woman who working in the breakfast room were all very friendly. For the price I paid, it was good!
1 night business trip Feb 25, 2015