All hotels in Tracy, California, United States of America
3751 N Tracy Blvd, Tracy, CA, 95304, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Great stay."
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. Nice breakfast,also. We would suggest it to anyone going to Tracy.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"First northern stay"
The hotel was very clean and quiet. Loved using the steam room.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Jacqueline
"Holiday Inn Express stay....."
Business-related travel.....
1 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
ELBERT
Room was nice sized and the breakfast was awesome! Think I ate all the bacon there though lol
2 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
GINA
Business stay - short stop while traveling up north. Would stay here again
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
CYNDI
"Clean hotel in good location."
This is my second stay here. Both times we arrived before check in and the front desk quickly got us into a room. The rooms are clean, and don't smell of smoke like a lot of others. The beds are a bit firm for my taste, but that's my only complaint. We will be back.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
Excellent also
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Edmond
"Review"
The hotel was clean, the location was not the best. But all in all an acceptable stay
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
"Needs new mattresses"
The bed was not very comfortable. There was only one large towel per room. Parking was free and abundant. Breakfast was pretty good with a mix of hot and col foods.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Anna Marie
"The hotel was OK, front desk clerk poor treatment."
The hotel was good, no real complains. Our experience with Expedia and the front desk clerk was not good at all. We paid by PayPal... Front desk clerk could not figure it out our prepaid booking and pretty much took it out on us with frustration. In the end, they just left! They were rude to both us and the Expedia telephone person and in the end just told the Expedia Rep that they were leaving and the night clerk would finish our booking. This was awesome considering the night clerk was late getting in so we were stuck sitting at the front desk for about 45 minutes total... We were treated as though we were second rate customers, not worthy. If we could have we would have left and asked for a refund. Gone to a hotel where they appreciate business.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
Zippergremlin
"Volleyball tournament"
Very pleasant staff. Clean, spacious room. Great breakfast choices.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Tania
"internet connection leaves much to be desired!"
staff is friendly. but If one needs to do business using the internet, this place is NOT for you. the internet connection was down half the time during my 5 nights stay!! looking into the reviews from others, this seems to be an on going problems! the air conditioning is very noisy!!
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"great stay"
Awesome!
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
"Bad smell"
The entire hotel, but especially my room, had a distinct bad odor that made my stay almost impossible.
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
Very nice and comfy
1 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Nice hotel and great breakfast!"
The room was very big and smelled clean too. I loved it..
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Napoleon
"Nice hotel comfy rooms"
Was cut short but I loved the room. Had a very homey feel to it.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
sam
"Very nice"
great staff/assistance
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
"Nice hotel comfy rooms"
Loved this hotel and they have delicious breakfast in the morning
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
sam
"Hotel great-beds bad"
The pillows were great but the beds were in bad shape, they really needed to be replaced. We had just stayed in Sparks Nv by Reno at the same hotel chain. And the beds there were wonderful, boy were we suprised when we fell into bed in Tracy and found ourselves with poor beds and not to restful sleep, and we were booked and paid there for 3 NIGHTS. To bad about the beds, except for that which was a important part of any stay, everything else was great.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
"Great hotel as usual"
Room was very large and clean, right off the freeway and close to a bunch of big name resturants. Hotel free breakfast was good, would stay there again for sure.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"Great place to stay."
Nice place to stay. Great location.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very clean, nice hotel. the staff was great to work with while checking in and when i had questions about the area.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"A nice place to spend the night"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. I liked the availability of a mini-fridge and a microwave. The hotel is only a mile away from the mall and lots of great restaurants. Overall I was very pleased with our stay,
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
Kubo
Friendly, clean, breakfast a lot to choose from. Great place to stay
3 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Tracy"
Have stayed at this hotel a few times while visiting family in Tracy, starting to show its age a little but still very clean and nice. I just wish they would have use native landscaping, water is turned on every day and it runs out in to the drive way to water plants that should not even be growing in Calif valley. REDWOOD TREES? You guys have pumped your rivers dry to water redwood trees in Tracy?
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Best hotel in Tracy"
Our stay was exceptional. There were 4 of us in a room -- the queen beds were very comfortable. The room was spacious and included a refrigerator and microwave. The sink and dressing area was separate from the sleeping area and the tub and toilet were separate. This made if very easy for all to get ready in the morning. Plenty of mirrors all four of us. Very clean.
2 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Suzi
"Fabulous stay at the holiday in"
I had a fabulous stay at the holiday inn. Good breakfast, spacious room and I'm going back was just looking for a short get away with a pool I was very impressed. Only negative was a foreign couple was smoking at pool I don't think they knew the rules and their was a baseball tourny and a few parents sat inside while their 8 year olds were wild in the pool not watching them (no supervision). First day neither of those guests were there and had pool to ourselves.....I'm only going to stay at holiday inns now
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
"Very comfortable"
Stayed one night. No issues checking in. Took a swim in the pool. Beds are very comfortable had a good night sleep. Quiet night. Breakfast was great the morning. Good variety of food.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Ruben
"Staff was very professional"
Very pleasant atmosphere. We were greated with a smile and a very warm welcome. We will return.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Great hotel will definatly stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
"Stay for Graduation Ceremony"
Had requested room close to elevator as have trouble walking long distance. Was provided as requested and in addition provided with a seat for the tub. Greatly appreciated.
1 night trip May 30, 2014
"Good Place for a Goodnight's Sleep!"
The hotel is a bit tricky to get to (you must turn left between two gas stations...and only a small sign to guide you), but the rooms are comfortable. I had to leave before breakfast was served, so I cannot review that part of my stay. Parking was plentiful. The room could have used a couple more outlets, and the bathroom sink was made for a taller person!
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
Charlene
"Nice would stay again"
We only stayed overnight but it was comfortable, clean & the breakfast was great the next morning. My only complaint was there were three of us staying in one room & you would of thought the hotel would have put out more hand towels & wash cloths in the room. We only had two of each. We did have 3 bath towels though. It was late otherwise we would of asked for more.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Kathryn
Everything went well. The checking in and out was fast and easy.
Other trip May 19, 2014
girlisdutch50
"Nice Hotel. Great Staff. Excellent Cust Service"
Awesome Customer Service! The Staff goes over the top to provide the BEST Customer Service possible!
Other trip May 8, 2014
Karyn
"good hotel for a couple of days stay"
room was clean and spacious. The breakfast so-so: not too many choices and the usual hotel-grade food. Convenient location next to the highway. Good place to stay for a day or two, but definitely not for longer vacation.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
"A little loud at night"
All was good, but you could hear sounds of the freeway and elevator. You could also hear people flush toilets in the other rooms. When people walked the hall, it was also loud.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
"LOVELY"
The hotel is wonderful...the room was great...the windows in the room have room darkening curtains that are behind the sheers...just look for them and pull them closed...the breakfast was wonderful and the cookies put out at night so nice....price was perfect through Hotels.com.....nice place to stay...we had a no smoking room and never smelled any smoke near our room.....great stay!!!
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Hotel was great! King Suite is awesome. Ordering movies is way more than Comcast and location is very hidden especially for me, since I am not from the area. Other than that... everything was perfect!
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Fantabulous place to stay"
Clean,comfortable, and excellent staff making this THE place to stay in Tracy. Early arrival and late check out really helped me out. Knowable, friendly staff supported and understood everything I wanted. Great little work out room and huge bedroom suites. Easy location and overall just a fantastic experience.
1 night trip Dec 26, 2013
Dr D
"nice stay"
THE ROOM WAS CLEAN, pool looked nice, the breakfast was great and consisted of pancakes, eggs, sausage, yogurt, cereal, danishes, etc.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
Brenna
Located right off the freeway, entrance is between the 2 gas stations. The surrounding area is old but the hotel was clean, friendly and comfy. Our room was bigger than most hotels, very clean, beds were nice and comfy. I def would stay again! Breakfast was more than I expected, eggs, bacon, pancakes, muffins, yogurt, fruit, juices! Knot bad for free!!!!!! See my pictures on YELP.
2 night business trip Nov 28, 2013
WAy too much money for the horrible hotel
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
"Best hotel in Tracy"
I grew up in Tracy, but no longer have family there, so I stay at the Holiday Inn Express when I have to be in town for events such as our high school reunion last weekend. They are SO NICE there, and always very helpful. It's outside of town and in a funky area, but the desk clerk will order a cab for us if we are heading out to a party and don't want to drive. The rooms are clean, and the pool and hot tub are nice. They also have a nice (and free) breakfast, including a pancake machine. One of the better hotels if you have to stay in Tracy.
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Wendy
"Weekend Stay for Sports Event"
Clean room, efficient staff and great breakfast!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Annie
"right place"
This hotel is located in an excellent sport from travelers since it is in the middle of a bunch of major routes east-west and north-south. The selection was entirely about location and price. The hotel is clean with very nice staff. Provided breakfast was better than we expected given the cost of the place. My bathroom had an extreme smell of pinesol but otherwise we fine. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
Will
"Best $100 I ever paid"
My son and I had a football session to attend from far out of town . I seen this place and the price and was very pleased, if I ever travel this way again this will be where we stay. FORSURE
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
Big "D"
"I'll stay here from now on"
I've stayed in several hotels in the Tracy/Livermore area on business. I will only stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Tracy from now on. Good breakfast buffet, clean spacious rooms, and quiet. Easy access to the freeway. The driveway is in a hard to find spot though, between two gas stations. The neighborhood around the hotel is a little run down, but have never had any issues. I even forgot to lock my truck while it sat for 3 days in their parking lot and nothing was touched. Highly recommend for bussiness travel.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2013