All hotels in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Breakfast is average
    Regular internet service
    Uncomfortable
"Close to everything"
Room was very clean, location was convenient, close to everything, but too busy, and street not very clean. When we arrived, we could not get near it for couple of hours because all streets around were closed to traffic for Caribbean festival. Parking is across the street, make sure to pay at hotel before parking, attendant at the lot requested cash and significantly more than hotel charges.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Olga
"Montreal"
Small room but adequate. Would have been tight for two people.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2015
paul
"Great Place to Stay"
I would stay there again. It is located in the heart of the downtown area where everything happens.
4 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Robert R
"Tiny Room But Clean"
Checkin was easy and pleasant. Room was very small. Queen bed on 2nd floor. View of roof, not very pleasing. Convenient to nice shopping and some great restaurants. I only stayed one night so I could deal with it. Parking directly across the street for $25/day. CAD
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Dean
"Good place to stay"
I was in Montreal for the festival so my only requirement was a good place to sleep, shower,and change clothes. The location could have been closer to the festival, however, it was within walking distance. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The room was comfortable, however, the bathroom was a bit cramped. Fortunately, I wasn't sharing it with anyone, so not a problem. All in all, a good place to stay.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
helena
Rooms are small but clean. Comfortable but not elegant. Fine if you can get a good rate. Located near McGill University. Many good restaurants nearby on St. Catherine Street.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
"Downtown Monteal"
It was great but for the price it should have included breakfast
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
"Great Montreal vacation!!"
We thought the hotel was fabulous! Friendly staff and very clean and nice amenities and a great location! We will stay there again in October!!!!
3 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Sandra
The rooms was perfect for the concert I attended at the Bell Centre. The wifi was a bit poor good for an email check.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
ALAN
"great location and easy access"
The hotel was nice and close to many shops and restaurants. It was also close to a metro stop. The town is so easy to get around and this location was nice and central.
Other trip Jun 26, 2015
Ellen
"Vandalized Car"
We were less than impressed with the parking situation as our car was broken into on Thursday late night and a recent purchase was stolen without any surveillance video of any kind. However the manager was a big help in getting our car repaired.
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
geri
"Great location, off main street so quieter, safe,"
Great location for walking, touring, shopping, going to festival, eating -- all. off main street so quiet, safe, both attached restaurants are good and reasonably priced. Arrived from cruise about 10:30 am. Room available for early check-in at no charge. WOW!
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
Renee
"Maintenance needed"
Showers were good, bed was good, but the floor in the room had water damage and had cracks where laminate was not in place.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
"GP weekend"
Overall very good - No issues Parking associated with the Hotel
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Butch
"Good location, ok hotel"
Location is great, the room was a good size. Hotel and the room were not upscale, very average, although the bed was nice. Overall fair value for location.
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2015
"For the Grand Prix of Canada"
Great stay. And a good recommendation on parking.
3 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Good hotel for a good price"
This is a nice hotel. The room we stayed in was small but that was fine for us. It was clean and comfortable. The hotel is close to the Bell Center, shopping and a lot of good restaurants and bars. If you have children, just be aware that there are about a half dozen gentlemen's clubs and massage parlors in the immediate vicinity (oddly mixed in with the high-end stores on the same block). That said, I did not find the area seedy at all.
3 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"ok for the price"
Great stay for the price in an ok location.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Emily
"Pictures Are Deceiving"
Opted for a Queen size room without realizing the bathroom size was small, not what you expect to find in a standard size room. I was told by the manager upon exit, that I should have been told about the issue of the size of the bathroom and offered a free upgrade to a king room, but that offer did not occur when I checked in. Upon telling him the name of the person that checked me in, he explained that she was new, but also offered that this was no excuse. On my 2nd night's stay, to my dismay, the water would not get hot enough for me to get my evening shower at 8:45 in the evening. For this inconvenience, the manager, Sam, offered me a complimentary breakfast when I checked out, which I accepted, and enjoyed.
3 night trip May 27, 2015
Terry
"nice reasonable hotel in Montreal central"
very nice, clean, modern room I requested a quiet room. but i dont know where it came from but it seems air condition unit was very noisy...I unpluged it. but still it was noisy... aprt from that, very nice, reasonable hotel.
2 night business trip May 26, 2015
Takehiko
"Why are there only three stars for this hotel??"
This hotel is centrally located in downtown Montréal close to all shopping and attractions. The room that we were in was clean and very comfortable and the hotel staff was kind and cooperative. The hotel was surprisingly beautiful with new and modern decore. I can't imagine why this hotel is only three stars unless that is a reflection of the price, which was very reasonable. Thanks to the multilingual staff communication was never a problem. When we had a plumbing issue in our room at midnight, somebody was up to fix it in minutes!
3 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Ian
"Great overall, but slow response from maintenance"
4-day trip for a young couple. Great location, friendly front desk staff, room was clean & enjoyable. The only issue during our stay was that the bath tub has a leak/drip, and we asked twice for maintenance to come, but we never saw anyone. Front desk was friendly and allowed us to leave our suitcase with them for 6 hours after check-out, until going to the airport.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Ryan
"Quick weekend trip"
The hotel was simple, clean, cheap, and in a great location. I was a little concerned with the parking situation as it is a new car, but I left it in the lot across the street and it was totally fine. We will likely stay here again for our next trip.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Arrived at the hotel, I booked a King bed with sleeper sofa, was asked if I would consider a room with out the sofa sleeper at a cheaper price, and they would throw in a free breakfast so I went for it, check in was reasonably quick and hassle free, the room was nice had hardwood floors, and a nice size king bed. the A/C worked great and the water pressure was good also. Some of the things in the bathroom could be updated, but all worked fine. Towels were very big and thick, and very absorbent. So over all I was very pleased with the hotel, I will stay there again when I return to Montreal.
Other trip May 24, 2015
World Traveler
"best western hotel"
Wasn't a big fan of the weekend security guard big guy with a ponytail was pretty rude but that note the on duty manager was extremely nice and helpful
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Leoenrique
nice and clean place with good location
Other trip May 11, 2015
warren
"Great option for affordable stay in downtown MTL"
A good no frills option for a clean, affordable stay in Montreal. The location of this hotel is right downtown, near a great amount of shops/restaurants. The rooms are small, but comfortable and clean. Staff is very friendly. They do not have parking, but have preferred rates nearby ($18-$20) If you're looking for a cheap stay, this is a very good option.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Perfect location to be near Bell Centre"
My husband and I traveled to Montreal to see the Washington Capitals vs. Montreal Canadiens. The hotel was roughly two blocks from the Bell Centre - and close to busy Rue St. Catherine (shopping and restaurants). The staff was friendly and helpful - and the room was small, but more than adequate for our needs. One night we faced rowdy guests running up and down the hall at 3:45 in the morning ... but once my husband poked his head out the door to tell them to knock it off, they did (sort of). We enjoyed a drink in Addies the night before we left - we had a lovely bartender serve us and were able to watch another Canadiens game on the bar TV ... perfect after a long day roaming around Old Montreal.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great Hotel in Downtown Montreal"
I really had a good stay! Staff in front desk very friendly and professional! Excellent location!
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
I always stay here when I come to Montreal. I love the fact the offer parking very close by. I was upset about the front desk service, I waited at the front desk for twenty minutes for someone to assist me, the guy at the front desk Was on the phone the whole time he could have at least made eye contact with me and said I will be right with you. But instead he acted as if I wasn't there.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Downtown Montreal"
Great location, comfortable room, easy stay. Will stay there again next time.
1 night trip Feb 26, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the Bell Center."
My wife and I stayed here for three nights while on a short mini vacation. The main reason we chose this place was because it was so close to the Centre Bell where we were going to see a concert. The hotel room was nice enough and the staff was friendly. It was less than a 5 minute walk to the Centre Bell and about 5-10 minutes to get to the closest underground city entrance (Les Cours Mont-Royal). Breakfast at Cora's was very good (on site). Don't worry if you don't know any French because it seems like everyone knows English. We tried to speak french as much as we could just to practice. The guy in the parking lot across the street tried to charge us $40 a day to park even though the sign said $18 because we had a full size truck. We said no thanks and parked a block up the street inside a parking garage for $18 a day. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Brent
"Decent value"
Good value for money. Great location, rooms are a good size. No view whatsoever, one of two elevators were down and wake-up calls were missed both mornings. Still, hard to turn down the value.
2 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
"Was fine"
Fine, was convenient to train station. Was a one night stay btw trains v
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
don
"Would try somewhere else"
Everyone was extremely friendly but the hotel is very outdated. There wasn't a book in the room explaining what the place has to offer like other hotels. As well when I booked over the phone they told me parking was free and when I arrived it turns out it wasn't. Had to pay $25 a night.
2 night trip Jan 19, 2015
"went there to watch a Montreal Canadiens game."
Great atmosphere would defetnity go back had a great time.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Timothy
"Was a nice experience."
We ware surprised by this hotel much better then we expected.
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Joseph N
"Mediocre hotel in a great area"
Front desk people were very nice and helpful. The hotel needs updating and our room was not completely clean, with long hairs in the bathroom to the mirror not completely clean. The walls are very thin and we could hear everything from our neighbors. The location was great, nearby to many restaurants and metro stops.
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Rose
"Near the port"
It Was ok nothing special. Duable if you dont have another choice
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Christmas stay."
Staff was helpful, courteous, and friendly.
4 night family trip Dec 23, 2014
"Smart choice for the Montreal downtown area"
I just loved the location in the city. The ratio price/quality is very good. The room was clean. My room was next to an elevator so it was noisy on the saturday night but over all I had a great experience and enjoy being few steps away from great shopping and delicious café Myriad.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2014
"Location was excellent."
Very helpful staff. Easy check in. Did not allow Best Western Points since the reservation was made through Expedia. I Upgraded my room to Business King and worth the extra $ 10.00 since the alternate rooms were "cosy" to say the least.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Fine enough"
Did the trick, but nothing special
4 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Adam
"Staffs and location are perfect."
The room was good. The front staffs and cleaning staffs were very kind. But just one thing I was worried about my room number 444! Well it is just unlucky number in my country so when I got the key I just wanted to change a room. Anyway you got rid of my foolish idea during staying. Thanks.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
R
"Ok hotel close to Bell Center"
The staff at the front desk was very polite and helpful. The room and hotel though showed their age. We stayed for two nights and house keeping did not make the room inspite of couple of reminders. The bathroom was small, outdated and did not even have a exhaust fan. The room had a small window with very little natural light.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Ash
"Close to everything!"
This place was close to everything, very friendly staff, and we had come in in a storm and they had no problem with us checking in at 3:30 am. Small room but it was cheaper than most places and very clean. Huge shower!
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Cedar
Overall I'd have a great rating for this hotel except for two issues. 1.) I was told on booking that a microwave was provided in room, but found upon arrival that I would have to pay for an upgrade to have one. 2.) The fitness room was not 24 hours and that's something we need. Having said that the staff was exceptional and the place was clean. Huge points in our minds.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"great hotel"
Great hotel close to everything.
2 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Adam
"Worn out"
Nice location and the breakfast diner next to it serves awesome breakfast for a decent price. The hotel comes with free wifi and the bed is comfy. But, the rooms are miniscule, old and worn out. The bathroom is minute with minimal leg space. Montreal has a lot of hotels to offer. I would pick and choose another one unless the room pricing makes the difference.
"Great location!"
The location was good since it was so proximal to downtown and McGill University. Parking was a challenge! It is $17 per night to park in the lot up the street, but once you are there, you are five minutes away from anything that matters! Typical of downtown anywhere, The neighborhood that it's good and it's "not so good"- massage parlors directly adjacent to find dining restaurants. All in all, it was a great stay
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014