All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
3435 S Memorial Dr, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.4
    2.5
"everything deserves a negative rating"
This was by far the worst hotel I have ever seen. Within five minutes of been inside our room we left to go get a refund. The room smells like nasty body odor. And there was black mold all along the walls. There were stains everywhere. The office worker didn't even let me finish my complaint before he suggested a refund. So it was clear that they deal with that a lot. I wouldn't recommend a hotel for a pic to stay in .
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Not recomended"
Room are not good.... Bathroom
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Wilfredo
"old old old hotel and looks it"
very old hotel no updates to property just repairs or patch the broken items. nasty
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
pamela
"Not worth the money"
The stay started out good then it started to go down hill from there. When we got up the next morning and went to breakfast the kids wanted to go swimming and could not. Then when housekeeping came in they half clean the room. They only made up one bed and only left towels for one person,when there was three people on the room.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Bernice
"worth the price"
Good deal, nice little city.
3 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
"Acception"
It was alright for one night stay and the price was good
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Eloise
Great staff, clean room, great experience. Overall would definitely come back again.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Generally creepy place, would not stay again"
Generally creepy place, wallpaper peeling off the walls, rickety, crumbling furniture. Night desk person was very slow. Even though the neighborhood seemed OK, somehow we still did not feel totally safe. Have stayed in much nicer hotels for the same price or less. No bugs or anything though. In the morning the owner was pretty friendly, but I would not stay here again.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Dirty, unpainted,burn holes in bedding. I will not use Expedia again because of this expereince.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"Good for an overnight stay"
Good for an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Samuel
"If you want cheap..."
Probably the second worst hotel I have ever stayed in. Bed sucked, light above the sink was out, and the room, with all lights on, is dark. Pillows were not pillows, and the maid was knocking on my door at 8 a.m., I was still asleep! Steer clear if you want cheap and this is the cheapest. As they say, you get what you pay for.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
"consider before staying"
Room is cheap, but for a reason. Sketchy ppl stay there, cigarette burns in linens, breakfast consists of a Little Debbie cake, remote didn't have batteries, no frig in room, shower had no pressure, fan in bathroom sounded like a plane taking off, etc. Under impressed and I wasn't expecting much.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Worst hotel I've ever stayed in!!"
The room smelled like my basement, toilet rocked when sat on, shower curtain rod was falling out of the wall and the bed was hard as a rock!!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Deadbolt on door broke. The safe inside of room broke. The shower was so nasty that I would not use. People in the parking lot at 4am drinking and being loud.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Ya get what you pay for"
If you want a cheap, no frills, no nothing hotel this is the place for you. It was ok for the amount of time we stayed there; one night. But if I was going to stay in Greenville more than a night this would not be the place for me. I WOULD NOT STAY HERE AGAIN.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. The hotel was dirty and not well kept. I refused to stay in this hotel and purchased a room at another hotel. The attendant was rude.
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
Tina
"FINE FOR THE PRICE"
The hotel was in need of some updates but the sheets were clean, the towels and bathroom were clean, and the AC worked fine. It was what we needed for a nights sleep. I felt like I got what I paid for. The continental breakfast was a bare minimum.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
me365
"Ok for a night"
The rooms are affordable, among the cheapest in town, so you know not to expect the world. Everything works. The AC, all the lights, etc. It isn't a noisy, seedy place. There aren't bugs crawling all over, or dead ones littering the room. The breakfast is spartan, but doable. The staff is friendly enough, and honest. It's not bad for a night or two, and close to the main shopping drag.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Bryan
The room was good, I like the travel lodge, I've been there three times now and haven't had any problems with service or the rooms. I plan on goin back again soon
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2014
"My stay at Travelodge was very comfortable"
my stay at Travelodge was very comfortable, the room was very nice.
Response by Travelodge Greenville
Thank you veriy much for your comments. We enjoyed having you as our guest.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Eve
"Run Down"
This was run down and disgusting. I will never stay there again and couldn't wait to leave. My room was supposed to be non smoking however smelled of heavy smoke. There were mold spots on the ceiling. Burn holes in the bedding. What appeared to be moth holes in the curtains.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Nona
"Not the best place to stay but very affordable"
Having lived in Greenville myself, I know there's nicer places to stay....I would NOT stay here again. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly but it didn't make up for the condition of the rooms and the overall creepy feeling you get when you pull up.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2014
"Home For The Family"
It was an ok place to stay, very close to the the city, and right on a major roadway..
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Willie
"Older motel close to East Carolina Univ"
This is an older motel, in the style of the 1960's-70's with updated drapes, bedspread, shower curtain rod, granite sink and vanity. The carpet seemed to be in good condition, and there was modern floor tile in the bathroom. For a budget motel, it was very QUIET and I didn't need to tolerate a lot of everyday-type noise from other guests.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
Cathy
"Very relaxing"
I was there alone. It was a nice getaway. I was very comfortable although I was 3 hours away from home alone. No one bothered me. I would definitely recommend this hotel for the tranquility and ambiance that I had will I was there.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
Keisha
"It's an inexpensive hotel..."
I woke up 5 am to a huge water bug crawling across the ceiling... there is also a hole in the wall and you can see right outside. The don't have blinds and the coffee machine looked dirty. It was hard to get clean towels.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
Christina
"Cheap hotel you get what you pay for"
Not a place to take your family. People coming and going all hours of the night.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Absolutely Disgusting"
old, run down, disgusting... did not want to take shoes off or sleep on bed. Personally, I will spend $20 more and get a good night's rest elsewhere next time.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
J Mac
I will never stay at that travel lodge again it was nothing like it was presented to be. The room. had a really bad smell it just looked like the room was not clean . I I would have changed hotels but everything else wad booked due to the game
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
sharon
"Just don't"
Terrible, 3 inch hole in the bathtub,cigarette burns on the tub,and on the toilet seat?! Bathroom door was about to fall off. Had graffiti on the back of it. I just...don't recommend.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
"Never again"
This hotel needs total updating. Everything is old, cramped & out of date. Room rate appeared reasonable until we saw room then felt incredibly overcharged. We didn't even stay, we drove home.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"nice staff"
good enough
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
terrible, condition of rooms is bad and owner is unprofessional
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
was quite ok considering the reviews i read before it. just needs to be updated and remodeled
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2013
ash
"Not a Hotel"
1st of all it wasnt a Hotel it was a Motel that it seemed people were living there but i could be wrong. No iron or board,not enough wash clothes for 2 people. Just didnt seem that clean of a place to be staying but we made the best of it because it was pre-paid &it should have been $28 not $48 waaay over priced but the bottom line is that it isnt a Hotel...
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Travellodge in Greenville is the pit"
It the first time in my life I stayed at a hotel and ad to sleep in our street clothes and could not take a shower because the bedsheets were so bad and the bathtub old and dirty. Thank God for the Marriott we stayed after that horrible night at the Travelodge.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Live and Learn"
If you can get past the smell it would be okay. I spent more money on products to get odor out than I did for the room. It was very disappointing. I would never recommend it to anyone. Live and learn
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
sa, New Jersey
"good location"
Good price for a good size room
2 night trip Jul 9, 2013
"so so"
good location, reasonable price, hotel need remodeling, hotel looked pretty clean until started finding hair EVERY WHERE. On the pillows, on the sheets the bathroom.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
tit
"Only if you are on the strictest of budgets."
Not good. In retrospect would not have stayed here. Had a tight budget, but we were worried the entire time. Shady characters, traffic around the motel at night. Breakfast:meager. Sheets stained. Furniture wasn't worthy of Salvation Army. Carpet: use flip flops. Pillows: have your own. Light bulbs: dim. Air conditioning: loud. Fridge off and on also loud. Television was from the 1990's. The Baymont next door looked like the Hilton compared to this. Never again.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
Budget
Probably one of worst hotels I've stayed at. It was like a pay by the hour motel. My fault you get what you pay for
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"Only good if it's all you can afford."
At least it was pretty clean though in need of repair. I would have spent more money and gotten a better room if I had the choice. I booked too late on ECU graduation weekend.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Near restaurants"
Im a superintendent for a residential construction company and I did not like how out dated everything was. A lot of small items were not completely finished and it smelt of cigarettes until you got use to it. Small minor updates/changes would make the rooms much more appealing to the eye and not over priced for such a ran down hole in the wall building. Overall it was a good stay for 3 days.
Other trip May 13, 2013
"Clean beds & bathroom cheap!"
Beds were clean bathroom was clean shower was hot , staff was nice and helpfull . And it was fairly cheap with no frills Its perfect for an overnight stay. I would stay again
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2013
Jimmy D
"Do not stay here"
This place was awful. The room smelled musty, tiles were cracked. Had I not been so exhausted, I would have told them to keep the booking and stayed somewhere else. The pictures posted on the Expedia site were EXTREMELY decieving.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Needs some improvements in the areas where breakfast is service. All in the bathroom need to be remodel with putting hand rail in the shower. All they could do better with the blankets maybe wash them or invest in new one.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2013
CigSho
"Great room for the price"
This is a family-owned business, so there is someone available 24 hours a day at a moments notice. This is an older motel, there are obvious signs of age, but considering the price I was very pleased with the quality of my night's sleep. I had read in other posts that the room had a "smell", so I brought along Febreeze. After a good spritzing around the room it was perfect. I would describe the smell as simply stale air, like the room was not often opened to fresh air, but not a bad smell. My traveling companion did not even notice, but I used the Febreeze anyway. I would certainly stay here again - very friendly family and a great room for the price. Conveniently located to everything you would need for a business or pleasure visit.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2013
Yvonne
"Great Room for Great Price"
The only motel/hotel that would allow us to use a family member's card without having to see it to reserve a room(by using hotels.com). Very friendly front desk person. Beds were comfy and heat kept us warm. Would definitely stay again!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"do not stay here"
Room was filthy with cigarette ashes all over a nonsmoking room. Supplies for a coffee maker but no coffee maker. Breakfast was worth $2 top- small honebuns or dry cereal with no milk and cold coffee at 7am!! Would NEVER recommend this hotel or any other travelodge.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2013
"ugh you get what you pay for."
My pillows did not even have pillow cases. Everything was dirty. The staff was neither prompt nor helpful.
Other trip Jan 15, 2013