All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
3435 S Memorial Dr, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.4
    2.5
"Great Room for Great Price"
The only motel/hotel that would allow us to use a family member's card without having to see it to reserve a room(by using hotels.com). Very friendly front desk person. Beds were comfy and heat kept us warm. Would definitely stay again!
1 night trip Jan 18, 2013
"do not stay here"
Room was filthy with cigarette ashes all over a nonsmoking room. Supplies for a coffee maker but no coffee maker. Breakfast was worth $2 top- small honebuns or dry cereal with no milk and cold coffee at 7am!! Would NEVER recommend this hotel or any other travelodge.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2013
"ugh you get what you pay for."
My pillows did not even have pillow cases. Everything was dirty. The staff was neither prompt nor helpful.
Other trip Jan 15, 2013
brad
"Lights please?"
The lights would only turn on if you flipped the switch a bunch the coffee pot wasn't working which put a big damper on my morning though the room was nice in big and was .ice not to have anyone above or below to worry a out
Business trip Nov 17, 2012
Reba
"great for the price"
For how much it costs. The hotel room was clean and the area was quite. The bed was comfortable. I didn't really use anything else in terms of room service. Overall i would recommend it.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2012
sunny
"you get what you pay for"
Hotel was in disrepair. Room lock did not work, door did not close unless you pulled/pushed it. Appeared to be mold growing under crown molding. If you are not at all picky, this is fine for an overnight stay, but that is it.
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
"room was ok, but lousy house keeping"
room was decent. served hot complimentary breakfast...house keeping did not change beds, take trash out, or replenish towels and front desk gave me a hard time about getting new towels
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Very run down"
Very run down and needs a complete cleaning and fresh paint. Our room had lots of stains on carpet and walls. Plus, the bathroom had hair all over the floor. If I would have had my children with me I would not have stayed. The door to our room had been kicked in at least once bc the molding had been nailed back.
Other trip Oct 17, 2012
"Best experience"
You can't beat what you get for the price you pay, I liked my stay here, I will recommend this hotel, I will go here again
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2012
Dee
"Not good."
This place was Dirty dirty dirty. Desperatly needs updating. The only thing comfortable was the mattress. Not enough personal items, like shampoo and conditioner. Toilet seat was dirty. I will not book here again. I can find other hotels for the price in much better condition.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
""Bad experience""
The room was moldy smelling, the sheets were ripped up. Roaches all over the outside of the building. I will not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Luis
"Not as bad as some people made it."
My family and I recently stayed here for an overnight stay in Greenville. The hotel itself seemed fairly clean I think my only complaint is that the bathroom door did not close properly and we had to keep putting something behind it in order to keep it shut for privacy. Overall though, I have no complaints, the price was great on the pocketbook and my little girls loved the little continental breakfast that the hotel offers (cereal and pastry and juice). It seemed to be in a pretty central location to anything we might need. If ever in Greenville for a night we will probably stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2012
4 night trip Sep 9, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Greenville Travelodge

"Last resort"
08/24/15 41lauren Greensboro, North Carolina
The customer service was great, the room was bad. Both front desk attendants were super nice, couldn't have asked for friendlier people. The room was musty, outdated, there were cracks along the bottom of the walls, bathroom floor was moldy, and there were water stains covering the ceiling. However it had a brand new TV, and the air conditioning worked great. It was quiet, no one bothered us, and in a pinch I would stay here again. Not my favorite but I can be picky.
"you get what u pay for"
08/20/15 967debrac Richmond, Virginia
Picture on web site did not consider with what i got. Kitchen area was old and worn. Cabinets crooked, microwave outdated, furniture was uneven and wobbly.would not recommend this hotel for period of stay
"Horrible"
05/13/15 lindk168 Raleigh
There was a dirty facecloth on tub floor, a dirty used coffee filter in coffee machine. Most of the lights did not work. There was an old beer bottle in a bag in the fridge. I didn't even feel comfortable getting under the covers.
"So Not Worth What We Charged!!!!!"
05/11/15 tjbella2003 Winston Salem, North Carolina
We were charged $95 for a double bed room (so not worth it) and the day after we checked out the room rate was $39. Awful experience!!!
"Stomach turning and scary"
05/05/15 C8658OV Greenville, North Carolina
There was pee on the toilet when we got there and there was brown stuff under the rim (we had not used it yet). There was a substance on the sheets top and bottom and long and short wavy and curly black hairs on the sheets! The manager yelled at us when we asked for assistance with these items. He said if we want a refund we can just leave and that we woke him up. I had a child with me, it was just awful. The front desk guy said I can switch you or give you a refund, however in the presence of the manager he completely changed it to "if you leave" you'll get a refund. Umm...come on, who is that dumb to buy that story? He obviously didn't want to get fired. When they came to the room (both of them) he looked me right in the eye and said the refund was offered previously was on condition that me and my child leave! At 11 PM. Manager was yelling at me and I was very tired and I told him I had actually researched the place (Travelodge) based on price and the fact that it had advertised "laundry on site". Well, I was sadly disappointed and I want to reiterate SCARY manager and yucky yucky not family-friendly despite the "cute bear" cartoon character they use to sell you the place on the Travelodge website. So...no clean sheets (they did bring me some other ones), filthy toilet/bathroom/shower curtain, yelling manager who complains about being woken up at 10:00 pm, and front desk people who change their story so they won't get fired. Also, the building is POORLY maintained, strangely though, there are cameras everywhere. Skip this one, do yourself a favor.
"Not what I was expecting"
01/23/15 starkeyc2015 Burlington, North Carolina
The room was much smaller than depicted online. The description said there would be a bed AND a couch with a bed in it and the couch was not there. It said the room I purchased was a smoke room but when I got there there were signs all over the place saying there was no smoking in any rooms. I was promised a continental breakfast which, of course, did not exist. Also I was told there was free wifi and I even asked if there was when I checked in but when I went to connect there wasn't a wireless internet option to even choose. The room was fairly clean but very old and dingy and smelled like stale cigarettes (even though there isn't any smokeing...?). Overall the room was not at ALL what I was promised when booking the room online. Very disappoint. Will not ever be staying there again nor would I EVER recommend anyone to it either.
"It was a nice area went during halloween so it was a little..."
11/30/14 777christinad Roxboro, North Carolina
It was a nice area went during halloween so it was a little hectic but other then that it was a good room for the price you pay.
"Run down"
11/10/14 Phyllis P Marlton, New Jersey
Run down property. Poor water pressure. Breakfast consisted of bread, honey buns and coffee. Cigarette burn in bedding. Shirtless man in lobby. This was a free room on points, so we were stuck.
"Location and comfort"
10/27/14 Rhonda T Albemarle, North Carolina
The property is being painted and spruced up. The management was nice. The location was very near to my event. The bed was comfortable, and it was really quiet. I had a nice fridge that was cold when I arrived, a small microwave that worked well for my needs and a flat screen TV with free Wi Fi. For the price, the location and the comfort, it was a good deal. Breakfast was included, but I did not go to the breakfast, so I cannot comment on that.
"Terrible!!"
10/21/14 kiezia Winterville
I called to reserve a room with my card because I knew I wouldn't get into town till about 12'oclock that night I asked if I could pay with cash wen I got there they said yes! when I final get to th hotel the guy in the office was beyond rude and they had already took my money for the room off my card!! I didn't even want to stay after his attitude at God knows what but when I call the reservation number they said I couldn't cancel so I got over it and took the room! It wasn't too bad till I woke up in the morning to baby roaches crawling on the night stand!!! I would NEVER stay here again!!