All hotels in Greenville, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3435 S Memorial Dr, Greenville, NC, 27834, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.5
    2.5
"Not good."
This place was Dirty dirty dirty. Desperatly needs updating. The only thing comfortable was the mattress. Not enough personal items, like shampoo and conditioner. Toilet seat was dirty. I will not book here again. I can find other hotels for the price in much better condition.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
""Bad experience""
The room was moldy smelling, the sheets were ripped up. Roaches all over the outside of the building. I will not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
Luis
"Not as bad as some people made it."
My family and I recently stayed here for an overnight stay in Greenville. The hotel itself seemed fairly clean I think my only complaint is that the bathroom door did not close properly and we had to keep putting something behind it in order to keep it shut for privacy. Overall though, I have no complaints, the price was great on the pocketbook and my little girls loved the little continental breakfast that the hotel offers (cereal and pastry and juice). It seemed to be in a pretty central location to anything we might need. If ever in Greenville for a night we will probably stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 2, 2012
"You can't beat it for the price !"
Comfortable, pleasant staff, clean, didn't see the advertised continental breakfast.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2012
Chad
"The price is right!"
We stayed here on a pit stop on our way to the Outer Banks and were very pleased! The facility is old, but it is clean, our bed was comfortable, the water pressure in the shower was way better than the fancy-schmancy place we stayed at for a friend's wedding, and we enjoyed hanging our feet into the pool - after hours! The owner was just about to close up the gate, but he let us hang out there for a couple of hours and enjoy the evening. We will definitely be staying there again!
Other trip Jun 24, 2012
Stacy
"Never again will I stay here!"
The swimming pool and the breakfast are a joke. That was the main draw for my family to stay there. The rooms were run down, the bathroom door would not shut, the room smelled and the room needed to be brought out of the 1970s.
Other trip Jun 19, 2012
Emily
"Hopefully This Hotel Does Not Represent Each 1"
Bathroom/Bathtub not really clean.. Free breakfast was bad coffee and honey buns.. Guess u get what u pay for.. Remote control had food residue on it..
Other trip May 23, 2012
Picking my daughter up from ECU..... absolutely ideal for overnight stay. Convenient location and cheap! You get what you pay for - but this was ideal!
1 night trip Apr 30, 2012

"Will not stay again, old"
Needs updating, breakfast coffee and muffin
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2012
1 night trip May 12, 2012
1 night trip May 11, 2012
1 night trip May 11, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Greenville Travelodge

"Not what I was expecting"
01/23/15 starkeyc2015 Burlington, North Carolina
The room was much smaller than depicted online. The description said there would be a bed AND a couch with a bed in it and the couch was not there. It said the room I purchased was a smoke room but when I got there there were signs all over the place saying there was no smoking in any rooms. I was promised a continental breakfast which, of course, did not exist. Also I was told there was free wifi and I even asked if there was when I checked in but when I went to connect there wasn't a wireless internet option to even choose. The room was fairly clean but very old and dingy and smelled like stale cigarettes (even though there isn't any smokeing...?). Overall the room was not at ALL what I was promised when booking the room online. Very disappoint. Will not ever be staying there again nor would I EVER recommend anyone to it either.
"It was a nice area went during halloween so it was a little..."
11/30/14 777christinad Roxboro, North Carolina
It was a nice area went during halloween so it was a little hectic but other then that it was a good room for the price you pay.
"Run down"
11/10/14 Phyllis P Marlton, New Jersey
Run down property. Poor water pressure. Breakfast consisted of bread, honey buns and coffee. Cigarette burn in bedding. Shirtless man in lobby. This was a free room on points, so we were stuck.
"Location and comfort"
10/27/14 Rhonda T Albemarle, North Carolina
The property is being painted and spruced up. The management was nice. The location was very near to my event. The bed was comfortable, and it was really quiet. I had a nice fridge that was cold when I arrived, a small microwave that worked well for my needs and a flat screen TV with free Wi Fi. For the price, the location and the comfort, it was a good deal. Breakfast was included, but I did not go to the breakfast, so I cannot comment on that.
"Terrible!!"
10/21/14 kiezia Winterville
I called to reserve a room with my card because I knew I wouldn't get into town till about 12'oclock that night I asked if I could pay with cash wen I got there they said yes! when I final get to th hotel the guy in the office was beyond rude and they had already took my money for the room off my card!! I didn't even want to stay after his attitude at God knows what but when I call the reservation number they said I couldn't cancel so I got over it and took the room! It wasn't too bad till I woke up in the morning to baby roaches crawling on the night stand!!! I would NEVER stay here again!!
"You get what you pay for."
10/09/14 FidoFreddie Wilmington, North Carolina
It was an ok stay. The folks at the front desk are very nice but the motel could use an upgrade.
"Terrible - do not stay here!"
10/07/14 Jennifer P Raleigh, North Carolina
Caution!!! Do not book a room here. It is nasty with old dirty carpet and spiders on the wall. There were also cigarette burns on the bed spread, sheets and pillows. I walked in for 10 minutes and walked out!
"Bates motel still there!"
09/23/14 Joanne H Albemarle, North Carolina
this had to be the filthiest hotel I've ever stayed in. Mind you I did not say "slept in "because I got very little sleep that night. I have plenty of pictures to prove how nasty this place was. I would never ever ever stay here again… I'd sleep in my car before I stayed in this place!!!
"Last resort"
09/02/14 Deb H Greenville
Very old hotel in need of repair and updates. Very musty smell in the room. Last resort for a stay .
"5 night stay in July"
08/06/14 Mex M Framingham, Massachusetts
The first morning I tried to use the hair dryer (didn't) work at all. Later on the day when I got back I was told there was nothing wrong with the hair dryer sort of like telling me that I didn't know how to turn it on by the so called manager (Indian guy from India). The third night I stopped in the front office to get some ice and told the person in the front desk (Indian guy again) that my room did not have an ice bucket. He told me there was one and only offer to give me some ice in a plastic bag. There was no ice bucket and the maid the following day provided me one. The last night I saw a lot of small flies all over the room cause they were attracted to the tv, so I called the front desk to see if they had some spray to kill the bugs and again the (Indian) manager pretty much told me that I had nothing but complaints since I got there. I woke up with many bites all over my body. The maids were nice and friendly and the room was ok. Oh not water at all the fourth day till about noon time they were working on the water problems but I had an appointment that I was late to waiting for the water problem to be fixed. I will not stay at that Travel Lodge again