All hotels in Los Alamitos, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here10591 Los Alamitos Blvd, Los Alamitos, CA, 90720, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"gold diggers..."
to no fault of my own i was charged 200 for ash they found and claimed to be mine. I don't even smoke and the representative had no interest in helping me or giving me no kind of time. . She was ruDE and just didn't care
3 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
We went for Star Wars Celebration, in Anaheim. We also decided to got o Disneyland, while we were there. Disneyland is about 15-20 minutes, away. The hotel is nice and very clean. The rooms are very comfortable and roomy. Long Beach Beach, is about 20 minutes away, and Santa Monica Pier is about 30 minutes away. My kids loved the pool and the hot tub. The breakfast was great, with lots of variety. Juices, milk, pastries, fruit (apples/bananas) breads, bagels, eggs, sausage and hash browns. I loved the coffee/hot chocolate maker, because I would get coffee in the morning, and hot chocolate in the evenings. The staff was VERY nice and helpful. This is in a very nice location, with plenty of eateries around. It is very centrally located. The only complaint is the parking. The parking lot is small and so are the stalls. It seems to be a hotel where a lot of "workers" or business men go, because there were always a lot of pickup trucks, in the parking lot. We will definitely stay there, again, if ever in the area.
4 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Tristen
"Adequate place to sleep after a long day."
The staff made every effort to make our stay pleasant despite the hotel condition. Cleaning hard to reach areas, in bath/shower area need attention. Carpets need to replaced or stains need to be removed. Good value overall. We enjoyed a clean bed and towels.
5 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Roberto
"dirty and noisy"
Very loud walls very thin...room had a lot of spiders...hot water in bathroom took a very long time to come on...no parking...rough neighborhood... Not safe for children... Pool and jacuzzi cloudy...we will never ho there again
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"Bring a mattress pad!"
The beds are rock hard,
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for your feedback. Our rooms were just newly renovated this past December and we will be getting new mattresses in as well. So I do apologize that you had a bad experience with our beds. Hopefully we can make it up to you if you were ever to stay in our area again & hopefully we will have our new beds in by then. Thank you!
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Comfy beds and great staff. Need more lighting in rooms near the mirror and closets.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
brandi
"WOW!"
My family had a pleasant experience through and through. From the moment we checked in and was greeted by a pleasant young lady named Beverly who accommodated every need that my family had, to the hot breakfast and simple checkout process. The room met our expectations above and beyond. It was clean and spacious. There were plenty of television choices for my children. We will definitely use this Best Western every time we come to town!
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Dawn
"Would stay here again"
No complaints. The room and service were good. I called ahead to request a rollaway bed. It was in the room waiting for us when we got there late. The hotel was easy to access off the freeway, parking was fine. Price was very good and we will probably stay here again.
4 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
DAVID
"Newly renovated. Clean. Quiet. Friendly staff."
Best stay anywhere! I'd recommend it to everyone. Close to restaurants. Nice neighborhood. Quite accessible. Room service was great and front desk staff very friendly.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Construction, no water"
Hotel is shabby and run down so I understand the need to upgrade. Bathroom door would not close. No water service on arrival and loud construction was ongoing. Should have been notified of this. Should give a construction discount.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Nice hotel in quiet peaceful neighborhood!"
We really liked the pool and hot tub with jets. The partial covered parking kept our vehicle cool. The A/C in the room kept us cool. The front desk answered all of our questions enthusiastically with honest, complete answers. The free hot breakfast was nice, the complimentary coffee, mocha, hot cocoa, hot water machine in the lobby was a nice amenity. Enough, various eateries well within walking distance. Will stay there again if we need to stay in that part of the valley.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for choosing Best Western in Los Alamitos for your stay. I am very pleased that you stay was enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Best Westerner
"Not a good experience."
Billed as a Suite. It was more like a hot extra room they put furniture in. Ants were all over the A/C unit. Had to call the font desk because the shower only dripped water. They explained that I had to pull extra hard on the handle.. Just not a good experience.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
The rooms were clean, the service excellent. The breakfast was ok. The pool was cold but clean. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Kelley
The breakfast wasn't as good as we had hoped. But, not bad. We would probably stay at this hotel again due to the close proximity of LGB Airport.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Great Place in Crowded So.Cal"
The hotel was close to everything we wanted, including family and friends. Easy to locate and fast to freeway. A little tight in parking,but plenty of spaces. Pool and spa was nice. Staff was helpful and assisted in nearly every way. Very clean rooms.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon.
Doc
"Hotel clean and convenient to local attractions"
Not fancy, but, this is a small,clean,and quiet motel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Continental Breakfast presented well and staff kept well stocked. Would stay here again.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
We look forward to seeing you again and thank you for choosing Best Western in Los Alamitos.
"Excellent hotel. Great location to Disneyland"
We've stayed here the past 3 years always the same time in July and absolutely love it. Great place to stay. The rates are awesome. Neighborhood is quiet. Easy access to freeways and other local spots. Right up the road from Disneyland as well. Couldn't be happier with it. We come down every year and will continue to stay at this facility.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Doug
"Clean, convenient, and good value"
This hotel was a nice hotel and fit our needs for our short stay in Long Beach. The convenience of having breakfast on site was one of the reasons why we choose this hotel. The only problem we found was that there did not seem to be sufficient parking in the later evening. Otherwise, our stay was pleasant.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for your response. Although our parking is limited we do have access to overflow parking in a lot next door to our hotel. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We hope to see you again soon and thank you.
Frances
"Comfortable & Convenient"
Good location for our purposes. Easy access to the 605 Fwy. Clean and comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
rbb
"Convenient hotel in a busy city."
Los Alamitos Inn is a typical Best Western. It was convenient for us to be close to my daughter and provided a comfortable room and a decent breakfast. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We did not use (or see) the pool but plan to do so next time we need a place to stay. A team or two of young soccer players were there at the time but noise was at a minimum. If road noise will keep you awake, I suggest that you ask for a room further to the back.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are centrally located in the Los Alamitos and happy that the location worked out well for your needs. We look forward to seeing you soon so you may enjoy our pool and spa.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Cheryl
Very clean, very friendly, enjoyable stay.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking time to complete a review and hope to see you again soon.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
Ron
"Near Family Members"
Always very practical location for me
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
We appreciate your review. We are located in the middle of Los Alamitos and have many restaurants and businesses in the area.
3 night trip May 13, 2014
Jerry
"close to family I was visitng"
Hotel staff was great. King be was very comfortable. Breakfast was good!
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for the great review. Our staff is dedicated to give the best customer satisfaction to make our guests stay as pleasant as can be.
4 night trip May 10, 2014
My family's recent stay at Best Western was okay. The staff at the front desk was very responsive and friendly. I appreciated the continental breakfast, but it would have been nice to have had fresh fruit offered as well. My biggest complaint was with the maid service. They did come each day for the duration of our stay (four nights), but the issue I have is how they clean. Last Sunday afternoon, my wife and I were watching TV, when a maid came to provide room service. From where I was laying in bed, I could see what she was doing in the bathroom in the closet mirror. She used a bath towel to clean the inside of the toilet, and then she used the same towel to clean the top of the toilet seat and the rest of the toilet surface! It made me wonder how the other maids cleaned the bathroom on the other days!
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at our property. First of all I would like to apologize on not exceeding your expectations. Our continental breakfast actually does offer fresh fruit that is placed next to the complimentary USA today on the reception desk. Our fruits include red and green apples, bananas and 2 types of pears. The reason they are placed on the reception desk is that there is not enough room on breakfast bar. The housekeeping department first cleans check out rooms so they are ready for incoming reservations then they move on to stay over reservations. They carry 2 white rags that are cut up from old towels. They are usually discolored but white. One rag they use solely for the toilet and the other is used for countertops in the bathroom. I can understand how this may have been mistaken for a hand towel but I would like to confirm that our maids do not use guest towels for cleaning. If they did it would be very hard to keep our guest towels clean because they are white. I hope that you will consider staying with us in the future so that we may have a chance to provide you with superior customer care.
4 night business trip May 1, 2014
"Great for the price"
This hotel was great, price was fine, neighborhood was fine. Really close to where I had to be.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you and I am very happy that we were able to meet your needs.
2 night business trip Apr 20, 2014
Jo
"VERY COMFY"
Very nice, quiet and clean. When I make plans to visit my family in Lakewood, I always choose this location not only because of location but because of the professionalism of the staff and the cleanliness of the room. Not to mention if I am up early enough, I really enjoy the wide variety of breakfast food they have to offer and the best part of it, it's complimentary!! The area is safe and I have never had a problem. My family and I are always satisfied.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review and we will keep trying hard to exceed your expectations more every time you come to visit.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Carmen
"Nice place to stay the night."
It was just for one night. Everything was fine. Breakfast was ok, but seemed like there should have been a little more selection of food.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for your comment and I wish to exceed your expectations on your next stay. I have added waffles, more variety of fruit and a variety of bagels for your enjoyment.
Other trip Apr 3, 2014
"Clean & Comfortable"
Rooms were clean and comfortable only down fall was we booked a double bed while travel with a toddler. We're were really squished but that was our mistake. Breakfast lobby was small considering we had a multi family staying in the hotel. Food was descent and was just enough for our kids to get the day started. Over all we enjoyed our stay.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for your response. Depending on availability we have no issues with switching rooms at check in or even during your stay. We also have cribs at the hotel for babies and toddlers. I apologize if we did not have any rooms to switch you to during your stay. Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Very comfortable and clean."
Good value for the price. We spent the night before departing to our cruise. Short drive to everything you need.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review. We are minutes away from Seal Beach and Long Beach.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
family
"Had a great time there!"
Awesome experience for my family! We would absolutely stay there again!
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you and I am very happy that you had a great time. Hope to see you again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Brad
"An Overnight Stay"
Every thing was fine, the room was clean and comfortable, the hotel was close to a number restaurants and shopping. What served us best was the proximity to the airport - approximately 10 minutes away. We had an early morning flight out and the airport was easy to access from the hotel.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for your response and I am happy that our location suited you well for your needs during your stay in Los Alamitos.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Noisy"
Midnight family fight in the parking lot, sasquatch in the room above mine, leaking toilet, stairs to second floor right behind my headboard. Good bed, breakfast OK.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
I apologize that you were not satisfied with the noise level at the hotel during the time of your stay. I would like to emphasize that this does not happen often and I rarely get noise complaints. Our night team is instructed to call the Los Alamitos Police Department if any noise complaint is not settled after the first warning or even before if it seems dangerous or suspicious. I will re-emphasize the importance of this issue with the team so this doesn't happen again. Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to seeing you soon so we can make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Great Staff"
The hotel staff was very friendly and breakfast was good. Living area in the hotel rooms were very nice with an exception to the bathroom.
Response by Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Thank you for staying at Best Western in Los Alamitos and we look forward to see you again soon.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Jade
Very comfortable and great location.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Christmas family visit."
the suite was excellent in size and the bed was comfortable as could be.
Other trip Dec 27, 2013
tom
"best western"
I've stayed in better best wester locations; this was probably the worst in regards to the quality of the rooms.
Other trip Dec 21, 2013
josh
"Good Local Hotel"
The hotel was close to where we needed to be. The room was comfortable, clean and functional. We didn't participate in the complimentary breakfast, so we can't comment on it. The parking was a bit tight, but we found it adequate. We will stay again the next time we need to go to the East Long Beach area.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2013
The beds were the most uncomfortable I have ever slept on. Rowdy guests. Smokers set off the fire alarm.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Met Expectations"
Met my expectations: free breakfast, close to work, good rate
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
RobertT
"Very nice quiet place"
This hotel is very convenient for me is really close to the 605 Fwy
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Francisco
The room was small but very clean. It worked well for us because it was close to family we were visiting. The breakfast was a nice plus to our stay.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2013
Hilo granny
It serves my purpose.
3 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Dennis
"Room are a bit cold and dark in appearance"
The bed was comfortable, rooms could do with some updating and the lighting would befit a sterile clinic.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
The carpet in room 107 needs to be cleaned.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
"Hotel was nice"
Excellent staff, clean room, comfortable with a nice breakfast in the morning. I would stay here again in the future. My only complaint was that the AC is loud when it kicks on.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Brad
our stay was great but your parking lot was very unsatisfactory we have a gmc truck and couldnt park in your lot had to park on side street and sign a waiver that was not very business like we will not stay again because of that kind of inconveniece
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
nice hotel, great location
4 night trip May 2, 2013
"Surprising find in LA area"
Hotel was clean and bright and the people in the front office were very nice. The breakfast wasn't fancy, but there was a nice selection and the food was good. The room was surprisingly large and the beds were very comfortable. We would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2013
overall good experience, three adults and two children, just not enough towels in the room
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
Bud
"Clean, quiet, comfortable, safe"
This was my first time staying at a hotel in the area on my own, and I wanted a safe, quiet hotel room. The people at this hotel are super, and the room was great. It is not a fancy hotel, but it is clean and quiet with great amenities (refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, hair dryer). The bed was outstanding and the bedding was soft and nice. I felt safe at all times, even when I came back to the room at night. The office sits at the front of the parking lot, and the parking area is a dead end (in other words, your car is very safe here). My only negative comment is that some of the parking spots were too narrow for my full-sized rental car. I am not a breakfast eater and I made tea in my room each morning, so I can't comment on the free breakfast except to say people looked very pleased with it. I will definitely stay at this hotel next time I am traveling on my own to the area! (When I travel with my husband, we have to have a one-bedroom suite.)
Other trip Aug 4, 2013