All hotels in Los Alamitos, California, United States of America
10591 Los Alamitos Blvd, Los Alamitos, CA, 90720, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Good Local Hotel"
The hotel was close to where we needed to be. The room was comfortable, clean and functional. We didn't participate in the complimentary breakfast, so we can't comment on it. The parking was a bit tight, but we found it adequate. We will stay again the next time we need to go to the East Long Beach area.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2013
The beds were the most uncomfortable I have ever slept on. Rowdy guests. Smokers set off the fire alarm.
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Met Expectations"
Met my expectations: free breakfast, close to work, good rate
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
RobertT
"Very nice quiet place"
This hotel is very convenient for me is really close to the 605 Fwy
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Francisco
The room was small but very clean. It worked well for us because it was close to family we were visiting. The breakfast was a nice plus to our stay.
2 night family trip Oct 8, 2013
Hilo granny
It serves my purpose.
3 night trip Sep 30, 2013
Dennis
"Room are a bit cold and dark in appearance"
The bed was comfortable, rooms could do with some updating and the lighting would befit a sterile clinic.
4 night business trip Sep 23, 2013
The carpet in room 107 needs to be cleaned.
2 night family trip Aug 24, 2013
"Hotel was nice"
Excellent staff, clean room, comfortable with a nice breakfast in the morning. I would stay here again in the future. My only complaint was that the AC is loud when it kicks on.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Brad
our stay was great but your parking lot was very unsatisfactory we have a gmc truck and couldnt park in your lot had to park on side street and sign a waiver that was not very business like we will not stay again because of that kind of inconveniece
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
nice hotel, great location
4 night trip May 2, 2013
"Surprising find in LA area"
Hotel was clean and bright and the people in the front office were very nice. The breakfast wasn't fancy, but there was a nice selection and the food was good. The room was surprisingly large and the beds were very comfortable. We would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 31, 2013
overall good experience, three adults and two children, just not enough towels in the room
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2013
Bud
"Clean, quiet, comfortable, safe"
This was my first time staying at a hotel in the area on my own, and I wanted a safe, quiet hotel room. The people at this hotel are super, and the room was great. It is not a fancy hotel, but it is clean and quiet with great amenities (refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, hair dryer). The bed was outstanding and the bedding was soft and nice. I felt safe at all times, even when I came back to the room at night. The office sits at the front of the parking lot, and the parking area is a dead end (in other words, your car is very safe here). My only negative comment is that some of the parking spots were too narrow for my full-sized rental car. I am not a breakfast eater and I made tea in my room each morning, so I can't comment on the free breakfast except to say people looked very pleased with it. I will definitely stay at this hotel next time I am traveling on my own to the area! (When I travel with my husband, we have to have a one-bedroom suite.)
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
JM
"Skip this hotel"
We were not impressed with this hotel. It does not have sufficient parking for all of the guests. We were told to park on the street (which is not in a great area) or park at the business behind the hotel -- with the warning that we had to move the car from the business parking lot by 7:30 a.m., or we would be towed. The hotel had no ice or vending. The staff was not interested in assisting with questions/concerns. The room itself was fine. Basic, but clean.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
Christina
"Nice location"
Good size room . Good location to 605 freeway. Ez to beach and knotts. Small tight parking lot . Expect door dings !
3 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Ex local boy
"Great for Nearby Family Visits"
This is my 4th stay and I always find this hotel reliable for comfort and convenience. I will continue to return for future family gatherings.
3 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Jerry
it was very nice there...:)
5 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
"Close to Home"
The stay was not bad but would have been perfect if we did not have to hear the kid upstairs running up and down the room and jumping on the floor. Guests with small children should be put on the lower floor so as not to disturb the other guests.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2013
Ev Esp
The only thing I thought could improve were the breakfast options everyday they offered the same thing. Although it was good. Everything else was great the employee were kind and professional.
4 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
Maria
"Great hotel for any occasion"
The staff was very nice and friendly! My family and I really enjoyed our stay
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Nice hotel , close to bike or jogging trail along river
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2013
Carlos
morning breakfast was not worth it.
1 night trip May 19, 2013
We needed a hotel close to CSU-Long Beach for a graduation. Very convenient access to school; close to dining facilities. Hotel staff very helpful, courteous; delicious breakfast and comfortable room.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Riley
Need new tv service no Espn only about 5 channels
1 night trip Apr 23, 2013
Roger
"Economical and convenient location"
Accommodating staff, enough breakfast to get you going, clean property, ample parking, comfortable bed, quiet location but easy trip to Long Beach and highways.
4 night business trip Mar 17, 2013
"Everything you need, but could use some tlc."
Staying at Best Westerns, you know you're going to get a clean room with all the necessities, like a hair dryer, coffee maker, iron, etc. This room even had a microwave and mini fridge in it, but everything seemed just a little less than great. It has the feel of an older hotel that's been updated. There weren't enough outlets and there was a ceiling light near the table that had no switch that I could find. Everything was just "ok." If you have a room facing the street like I did, you might want to bring earplugs, too. Not the best Best Western.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2013
Tricia
"Close to a freeway"
The breakfast was good quality. The room needed some upgrades such as the bathtub was uneven and hard to stand up in. It also had a discoloration in the tub. The television did not offer a variety of stations. The staff were nice. Hate those hard pillows. I always bring my own, thankfully. Would not stay here again. Other Best Westerns are better maintained.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2013
I had a very nice stay. I just needed some time away and a good night's sleep. There are several good restaurants close by. Freeway close. Bed was super comfortable. Terrific front desk staff. Nice simple, yet full breakfast. Great coffee.
1 night trip Jan 21, 2013
TZ
Love this place...clean and perfect central location! The price was really reasonable too! The desk clerk Susie, went out of her way to help us find info on the different amusement parks! Nice place to stay!
2 night family trip Oct 15, 2012
"About what you would expect for the price."
A good enoght placae to grab a few winks before flying out.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2012
Lovin' the Silver
"Easy to beaches, malls and Wal-Mart"
The stay was great. The rooms were clean and the hotel staff was cordial. The parking was free, and the rooms were clean and smelled fresh. The lobby doesn't open until 6:30 AM, so I could not wake up early and hang out so I wouldn't bother my family. The breakfast was a full breakfast, and was just OK. Plenty of coffee, juice, cereal. The sausage was good, but the eggs were low on the scale. Hard boiled eggs and a little flat scrambled egg patty. If you walk away hungry it is your own fault.
3 night family trip Aug 31, 2012
Joe R.
"Good Experience"
Parking was a bit crowded and no ESPN on TV. Otherwise a great hotel
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"On a road trip w family"
For what we were wanting it fit the bill
2 night trip Jul 30, 2012
Vicki

"worth the money"
Great hotel. Newly renovated. Stayed in a king suite room. Breakfast was good, eggs, sausage, hash browns, french toast, cereal,toast, pastries. Area is good. Pool was small but served its purpose. Hotel could look into getting some lounge chairs.
3 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"great hotel for Los Angeles"
excellent service from all staff, particularly the front desk
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Great value"
Great value, hotel staff were very friendly. Front desk staff were very accommodating
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"No sleep to be had at Best Western Los Alamitos"
The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful, got us the cot we needed without trouble. Room was nicely done up, but was older looking in the bathroom. Nice fridge and microwave. The rooms have no insulation for sound, so we could hear noise on all sides and the upstairs. It was very hard to sleep with all the noise constantly streaming in. I finally had to call the front desk at 2:45 as it was just so loud upstairs. You could hear every word from people that walked outside your door, beside you, and upstairs. We left early, so I don't know what the breakfast was like. Close to Long Beach Airport; that's why we stayed there. Terrible sleep, would not stay there again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
"Great staff and convenient location."
Basic hotel but good for overnight stay. Great staff, very helpful.
Other trip Jan 12, 2013
CS
Breakfast area too small. Said no pets allowed, but saw at least two dogs in different rooms. Heaters had no thermostat. Pool picture does not accurately represent reality, pool is very small.
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2012

너무 오래되고 낙후된 곳이었어요
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
KR
"동네에도 이런 좋은 호텔이~!"
관광지근처가 아닌데도 이런 좋은 호텔이 있어서 이용하기 편했습니다.강추합니다.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
남도형
KR
"Fint, men ikke noget særligt"
Det var okay, men ikke noget man skulle forvente noget særlig af. Den såkaldte norgenmad var ikke noget at sige hurra for. Der var et stk. morgenbrød og lidt andet. Men at kalde det for morgenmad er lidt en tilsnigelse.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
DK
"Sehr ordentliches, sauberes Hotel"
Wir waren insgesamt sehr zufrieden. Der Service war sehr gut und alle Mitarbeiter ausgesprochen freundlich. Das Zimmer groß genug und sehr sauber. Es liegt zwar an einer vielbefahrenen Hauptstraße, aber nachts ist da nicht viel los. An den Stränden Seal Beach oder Huntington Beach ist man in ca. 15 Autominuten. Auch die Verbindung zum Flughafen und nach Hollywood ist mit dem Auto günstig. Der Pool liegt am Ende des Parkplatzes, hat aber trotzdem Spaß gemacht. Frühstück ist in Ordnung mit guter Auswahl. Einziges Manko, was aber wohl fast überall so ist: Das Plastikbesteck und die Plastikteller und - becher beim Frühstück und dass dabei immer der Fernseher mit einer albernen Show lief. Das Hotel kann ich aber wirklich gut weiterempfehlen.
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
DE
Nous avons passé 2 jours au best western et le service est impeccable. Petit déjeuner correct quoi qu'il manquait de fruits à mon goût mais bon... Les gens à l'accueil sont très sympathiques. Lits confortables
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Martine
"Godt sted med nem adgang til Long Beach"
Fint og enkelt hotel. God service og dejlig swimming pool. Godt sted som udgangspunkt for udflugter i området.
6 night trip Jul 19, 2014
DK
"La atencion esta excelente"
Muy contento y las personas que trabajan les gusta su trabajo ya que hacen que uno se sienta como si estuviera en casa.
9 night trip Dec 20, 2013
MX
"mal atendido limpieza de habitacion"
regular el cambio de ropa de cama pesimo ya que durante 3 dias no cambiaron sabanas sin nosotros haber autorizado
3 night trip Oct 20, 2013
luzma
MX
"Nach der Ankunft in LA"
Gutes Sleep Hotel nach einer anstrengenden Anreise aus Deutschland. Liegt nicht direkt am Hotel aber gute Lage um weiter nach Westen zu reisen.
1 night family trip May 18, 2013