All hotels in Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada

• Value for money
    Clean
    Great room
"Great place!"
just one suggestion, have some pillows that aren't so thick and big. I didn't sleep well one night because pillow was too high, but otherwise we had great time!
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2016
Esther
"Family Suite"
Family suite had only one very small bathroom with one small sink. Not family friendly. Very clean room and great breakfast.
2 night family trip Mar 3, 2016
"Love It!"
I have stayed at this hotel many times and always come back because of its cleanliness, quiet rooms and the great breakfast that is included in the cost.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
"Not b"Best Pleased""
Given a wrong room, which we had specifically asked not to have, not much in the way of sound proofing - we heard our neighbours above us, every time they moved; awoken at 4:10 AM by a fire alarm, which turned out to be caused by a broken hot water line. No apology or explanation given. We have stayed there 4-5 times in the past, and they seldom get our on-line request right. Not sure if we will risk it again.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2016
Hilary
Free breakfast was great, best continentals breakfast we have been to so far!!
3 night romance trip Feb 4, 2016
Grant
"Pleasantly Surprised."
Stayed on Christmas Eve coming home from work. I'm sure that the continental breakfast was ramped up for the holiday, but it was amazing - best one so far ( if been working away from home for 20 yrs so I've seen a few ). The rate last minute through hotels.com was cheap by lower mainland standards. Would highly recommend.
1 night business trip Dec 24, 2015
Jamie A
Very comfortable room, good breakfast and excellent assistance from the front desk staff.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Glenda
Everything was nice and in order. Plenty of computers too.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
Cathy
"A gem"
The staff are very professional, friendly and accomodating. Breakfast was above other hotels in selection and, again, the quality of staff. The restaurant across the parking lot is fine but serves many high fat meals. No shopping or other restaurants wothin walking distance. The room was in good shape. Excercise room seemed seldom used. I will be back.
3 night business trip Nov 12, 2015
Ken
"Beware!"
Expedia and this hotel kept me bouncing back and forth until the time limit expired to cancel. The hotel reservations were to be in Bellingham, not over the boarder in Abbotswood. They refused to refund. I will not use in the future and did not use the rest of our trip and all work out well. Beware!
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
Unhappy
"Excellent stay"
Beds were extremely comfortable! Breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Best 3.5 star hotel around."
3-3.5 Star Hotel on the surface without high end veneer and frills, but 5 star across the board. Great service, clean, comfortable room, cool pool - silky water,fine breakie ....zero complaints whatsoever. Model for way a hotel should be run. Better than most 4 and 5 star hotels.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Will
"Nice place in Abbotsford"
Excellent!
3 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Would stay again"
The overall experience was very nice. Highly recommend.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Judy Johnson
"Watch the price"
I loved being at this hotel, but I had to leave after one night for one simple reason: my daily rate went from about $100 a night to about $260 a night (no kidding). Weekend rates, they said. So, if you can get a good deal, it's a very pleasant place.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2015
Jack
"More of best western minus"
I was ok with paying the high price for this hotel as I recently stayed at a best western plus in Kamloops and was so very please with it!! But staying here has changed my mind on the best western plus hotels again!! The breakfast was just ok the rooms were very noisy but the bed was okay.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
nursejrs
"Best of the Best Western"
We were very impressed with this Best Western. We liked the price , it was clean, comfortable and everything was in good shape. We have stayed at Best Westerns before but this one rose above all the rest!
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Nusie
It was so nice, breakfast is excellent.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Gina
"First Class Lodgings"
One thing we appreciated most were all the electrical outlets in a most convenient location. We both have C-Pap machines for breathing. I rated the breakfast with one star, which is acceptable for self service at no additional cost.
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
"Hotel Offers Great Location and a Fab Breakfast!"
We especially enjoyed the breakfasts. The hotel provided easy access to all the places we needed to go. The room was large and comfortable.I was amazed to find a mattress that wasn't harder than the Rock of Gibraltar! We would definitely choose this hotel again!
4 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Very good but don't entirely believe the hype"
This facility was a pleasant Best Western facility. Relatively easy to get to from highway, rooms decently-sized, two small indoor pools to choose from in separate buildings, free breakfast was pretty good and kept well stocked, and adjacent restaurant was also pretty good. Little short on parking especially if there is a group using the small convention center. Certainly recommend staying here although I'm not entirely sure why the reviews of so many others raved so glowingly.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Sammy
"Large room"
Ok for the price. Unable to get Best Western points on stay because booked throu Expedia.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
dave
"It ain't the Ritz, but it's a comfortable hotel."
this was my 3rd week-long stay and it was exactly like the previous two; friendly staff, nice facility and an easy drive to the airport (where my work).
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
Ron
"Mission trip"
Nice, clean, quiet place.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Maynard
"Good place to stay"
Good clean room. Includes reasonable breakfast.
4 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Rob
"Fine stay"
Nice place. Clean, quiet, well appointed. They usgraded us to a jacuzzi room which was sweet. First rate place
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Very good hotel at a gr8 value."
best breakfast I had at a hotel - bar none!!
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
eugene
"Great value for the money"
We were looking for a decently priced good hotel during memorial day. Found this on Expedia. Experience was really good.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"good choice and location"
Stayed before. Liked the hotel. Could hear traffic through the AC unit. but was quiet enough for me to sleep fine.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
dan
"Great Staff"
The staff was so helpful and friendly! The breadfast was plentiful and tasty. Everything was provided adn clean.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"great place to stay"
Breakfast was great..different every morning Joan the attendant was fantastic. Pool was clean and gym was sufficient to get a work out. Stayed 4 nights. 1 mile from hospital. ABC restaurant in parking lot was our choice for dinner every night. Pies to die for. Will stay again.
4 night family trip May 11, 2015
"Clean & Convenient Stay"
All in all it was a good trip...great location and one of the cleanest hotel rooms I've stayed in. The proximity to the freeway while convenient was a little noisy. The pillows were all the same thick size and not at all comfortable...I'd recommend bringing your own. The breakfast set up was nice however please include more healthy options for those of us who do not eat refined or processed foods. I will probably stay here again but I will bring my own pillow and breakfast food.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Sheri
"great weekend"
Was great
1 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2015
Has all you want in a place to stay. Clean, quiet, and easy access to dining.
"Clean and well appointed!"
Probably the nicest Best Western we've ever stayed at!
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Deborah L
"THE place to stay in Abbotsford"
We enjoyed our stay here right from the the moment we arrived.Our room was upgraded to accommodate our handicapped son,and we enjoyed a quiet nights sleep without traffic noise or furnace noise.The hot tub was a bonus.The breakfast was great to start the day.Having the abc restaurant on the property was also convenient with a bar next door. Thanks,Brian.
1 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Brian K.
"visiting abbotsford"
Very nice commodities, pleasant staff and excellent breakfast.
Response by Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre
Thank you so much for staying with in Abbotsford and taking the time to review the Best Western Plus Regency. We truly appreciate your kind comments about our amenities, staff and complimentary hot breakfast hope you had a wonderful stay in our city.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Sylvia
"A great place to stay"
Since we have family living in the area of this hotel, we always choose to return to the Abbotsford, BC Best Western Hotel. That is a recommendation in itself.
Response by Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre
Thank you so much for choosing our Abbotsford hotel. We truly appreciate your kind comments and the wonderful recommendation.We look forward to seeing you again soon. Sincerely, Mebs Tejpar Hotel Manager
3 night romance trip Jan 12, 2015
Abram
"Good quality service"
In general this represents the high I have come to expect. Very nice room, polite staff. Close to TC 1. Abit farther from shopping etc. Breakfast available in a separate building across the parking lot.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Ken
"Nice hotel, excellent breakfast included."
Easy to find, close to Canada 1, good security and well organized.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Loved it"
We stayed here for the night when we were in town for a wedding. For the price we payed this hotel was perfect. The free breakfast they serve was beyond what I expected. They had fresh made warm food in addition to the regular cold and dry foods you get free in most hotels. Would recommend this to everyone.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
The sofa bed in the suite was not comfortable. The description of the rooms misled me to believe that only suites have microwave but I learned from the staff that all rooms have fridge and microwave. Overall was good
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Location is close to US border but far from Vancouver city center.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Winnie
"a excelent place to stay."
we went to our niece wedding , we stayed at the best western plus regency & confrence centre in abbotsford for 4nights , this is one of the best hotels we have stayed in , we would recomand this hotel to anyone that is looking to stay in abbotsford bc ,ther'e breakfaest was very good ,nice celection of food friendly staff very good price , thanks for the excelent service, oh ya very comforteble beds.
4 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
mary
"Very good"
It was a delightful experience. We really got what we paid for. The hotel up to date and staff was friendly. Breakfast was incredible.
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
"Top of the line rooms pool not so good"
Nice rooms but pool was cloudy and not fit to swim
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Warren
"Wonderful Fraser Valley!"
Excellent, friendly hotel! Breakfast was superp - daily changing eggs and meat, along with all the usual items. ABC Restaurant on premises had extensive menu at very reasonable prices. Our studio room was roomy with good appointments. It could have been arranged better so sofa faced TV, not situated next to it. Neighborhood was quiet but no shops or anything in close walking distance. All-in-all, a great stay to tour the beautiful Fraser Valley of BC.
3 night romance trip Sep 8, 2014
"Quiet hotel next to the freeway"
The pillows were too high and the bathroom fan was weak - made everything damp after shower. Free breakfast was a nice touch, though it wasn't exceptional. Paid CAD $144 per night - overall not worth the price.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Very nice and convenient"
2 nd stay here for me. People are great and hotel is clean and quiet. Very comfortable too! I stay here because of the location and convenience and value.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Alan C
"Away from home"
Having good time spend a night in this hotel. The room is nice and clean following wig a good breakfast in the morning. If I have to go to Vancouver, BC " Western Plus " is the place that I will recommend to my friends & family
Response by Best Western Plus Regency Inn & Conference Centre
Thank you so much for choosing the Best Western PLUS Regency and for your kind comments about our cleanliness and complimentary breakfast. We hope to see again soon! Sincerely, Mebs Tejpar GM
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014