All hotels in Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
7500 Vantage Dr, Columbus, OH, 43235, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

Neighboring room way too loud with music during very early morning hours. Couldn't sleep and had an early departure time.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"An Honest Stay Review"
I read previous reviews of this hotel but chose to stay here in spite of some negative comments that were posted. This hotel was very close the the conference I was attending and it was very reasonably priced (cheap, actually). Check in was smooth and the attendant very friendly. I opened the door to my room expecting the worst, but to my surprise it smelled freshly-cleaned and was a cool temperature with not a pillow out of place. It had a very nice microwave, coffee maker and small refrigerator, which I appreciated. The sheets were snow-white clean (I like that), so I laid down for a quick nap after my drive - the mattress was a little soft for me, but comfortable. The shower was clean and the water hot, all of the sample toiletries were nicely arranged. Yes, the toilet was a little wobbly as a commenter had mentioned (I must have gotten their exact room), but it was very slight and I was able to utilize it without injury. The workout room was adequate and I was able to get my treadmill time in. BUT here is the reason you should stay at this hotel: the Continental Breakfast! This is not a continental breakfast, by the way. It is a buffet. You can make your own fresh waffles with the batter supplied and the waffle irons hot and ready to use! There was dry cereal/milk, juices, yogurts, muffins, bagels, pastries, breads, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy. No joke. The breakfast is worth the price of the room. I'm coming back - and I'll be fasting the night before.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"good"
It was good.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Customer Service oriented employees."
I felt very comfortable. Brooke at the front desk was very helpful and kind. I stayed a second time during my visit as the hotel was booked 2 of the days in between. When I came back the second time Brooke remembered my name and had an idea of where I enjoyed staying on my last visit. How great is that? I was greeted in the morning of my first visit by a very kind male front desk person. His "Good Morning" made my day. The person working in the breakfast area later in the morning was very perky and greeted me with a smile and a "good morning" My room on my first visit was very clean and nice. The room on my second visit was nice but I had a feeling it was not as clean. This would have been my only complaint.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Not a good experience"
Terrible breakfast. Mold in the bathroom. Wobbly toilet. Just bad all around.
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Tracey
"Amazing"
I came and they upgraded my room knowing that I was getting married as a compliment to us . The lady was extremely nice and inviting .
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Ok value for the money."
Stayed one night, room was ok and location was what we wanted. Good for one night but would be a bit small for an extended stay.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Quality was a mixed bag."
The room was too small, a nasty wash cloth from the previous people who stayed there was left in the bathroom and none of the food on the "hot breakfast" buffet was more than lukewarm. Front desk people were very friendly and efficient. Other than the wash cloth, the rest of the room was clean and the pillows on the bed were VERY nice and fluffy!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
David Cooke
"super friendly hotel staff"
super friendly staff. Breakfast ended at 9:30 and we are late sleepers so would have been nice if it remained open until 10 p.m. They were in the process of renovating some of the rooms so a little dusty but the staff made up for it in bending over backwards for us.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
julia
"Best value I've found in a long time"
I was amazingly surprised at the high quality hotel for the price. Clean, Modern, convenient. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Not quite..."
Tolerable? The hotel seemed safe and relatively clean, but somewhat outdated and my son claimed there was a faint smokers smell even though the hotel is now smoke-free. The institutional tv bolted up in the corner of the room was interesting... Even though some noise is expected to be heard from the hall and other rooms while in a hotel, the walls at this hotel allowed so much extra noise that my husband went out to his car to get some sleep! The snoring and voices from the next room were too clear. Also, the coffee/breakfast was not very appetizing-- and we're not picky people, especially when we made the choice to stay at a less expensive hotel. However, we ended up at the local Panera two days in a row for coffee. I was teased for days about my selection of this hotel. Oh well.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"disappointing"
There was a dirty hand cloth in my bed which means it likely that the sheets were not changed since the last person stayed there. The bathroom was gross. The neighborhood was not great. Breakfast was not edible.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"one night"
fine
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Very chill hotel staff"
It was nice
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Room ok. Weird that mattress was upside down."
The room was ok, for some reason one of our pillowtop beds was turned upside down. I asked 3 times (3 different people) for someone to come and turn it over. The first night my husband and son slept on it that way, the next night my husband and I had to turn it over ourselves. He currently has a shoulder injury so that made it very difficult. Disappointed about that. 3rd person I told was at night when we got back from being out all day and finding out the bed had not been flipped and she said she would call the manager about the issue and also try to get us a different room, but rooms were all booked. She said since we booked on Hotels.com, there was really nothing she could do about making it right. The room was mostly clean, some dust and hair in the corners of the bathroom and the tub floor was cracked. Old style tv, but it worked nonetheless. Breakfast was pretty decent. Used the laundry area, it was great.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Chandra
I have stayed here before on trips to Columbus. It is always clean, there are plenty of places to eat and the staff is always congenial. Be aware that the rooms aren't spacious but they are comfortable.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Bed Bugs, unprofessional staff, and dirty rooms"
This was a very uncomfortable and disappointing experience for me. There were bed bugs in the room and the hotel manager refused to refund the amount paid for the room. The staff was very rude and unprofessional. I will never stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
marcia
"Quality Inn"
The hotel was really nice, the only set back was that it had a old standard tv which was not working so well. I would've perfered a flat screen tv with a working remote control lol.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"Have breakfast somewhere else"
The breakfast was the worst EVER. The only things available that I could see were cereal, some kind of unappealing pastries and only one waffle maker working. The syrup tasted terrible. The pillows were all too thick. The service at the front desk was good.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"A Nightmare"
If it wasn't freezing cold outside, we would have slept in the car. Towels had holes and hairs. Bed and pillows had hairs and stains. Room stank. Walls were paper thin. Disgusting and dirty. Worst experience ever.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"trip #2"
Although this room was cleaner, things that I reported as broken were not fixed when I was gone for the day
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
A very nice and comfortable room, more than what we need for a one night stay. Very nice breakfast buffet. I would stay there again. Close to OSU Campus.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Phyllis
"Good."
Very good. I was there for a two day business trip. No problem getting around. Lots to do after meetings. Starbucks right around the corner. Hot breakfast. Good.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Business stay"
Room was clean but mold growing on bathroom ceiling above shower. Garbage not pulled from day to day but otherwise clean and quiet. Hotel staff very nice. Very good value for money. Will be back as I have business there for the next month.
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"My Stay On V-day"
I really enjoyed the stay and the price was just right on my budget
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"One night easy stay"
The room was as big as a Microtel I've stayed at before. It wasn't a problem for me since I was alone. The bathroom was very clean. Only problem was guy snoring in next room lol.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Has capabilities of being a 5 star"
Check in staff was great and friendly. Rooms were beautiful, with great amenities. One of our rooms was wheelchair accessible. It was more than perfect for this usage, excellent. The only thing I could see that was a little lax in our room was housekeeping. There was some dust and what looked like chip crumbs on the floor around the bed and behind. Overall though a very great place. Didn't have time to check out their morning breakfast.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
Ron
"Will Return"
Quick overnight stay. Room had a microwave & refrigerator, it was clean and bedding was comfortable. Will stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
"Nice remodel hotel"
Nice update lobby
keith
"Decentfor the price"
Room was ok. I was only looking for a place to sleep and it fit that requirement.
"Comfy bed"
Very comfortable
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"Needs management upgrade too!"
I walked up to the front desk because the associate I checked in with didn't know how to add something to my reservation. So I was told to come up before I checked out. The manager stood there for about 2 minutes not making any eye contact typing away on the computer. It was clear she did not show any ownership for customer service. Another associate ran over when she saw me apologizing from where she'd been cleaning up after breakfast. Only when that associate helped me did the manager insert herself rudely. She explained that the process I was told was on purpose....as if that inefficient process were ok or what you experience at any other hotel. 2nd time staying here and she was just as rude this time as last.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Awesome Place"
I really enjoyed my stay and definitely will be returning back to this hotel everytime I come to Ohio for business!!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Katina
"Good Experience"
Hi....the location met our need, choice of area restaurants was good,staff was friendly and very helpful....we had a positive experience....
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
perry
"Would stay there again"
Just a quick overnighter for a business meeting. The room was clean and I like the layout. Above average for the price.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
"Good for price"
Nice and clean. Pretty good breakfast but has instant coffee. Very nice staff and comfy beds.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Reasonable expectations"
Just what I expected...nice, clean, near where my meetings were held.
2 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"good location in north Columbus for a good value"
Found some hair and a spot on the sheets. Gave me clean sheets. Hotel was otherwise a very good value. Breakfast scrambled eggs and boiled eggs way over cooked.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Judith
"Go somewhere else"
Watch out had bed bugs and hairs on the sheets
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
TRACY
"Do not stay here!!"
Dated unclean hotel, would not recommend. Stayed due to the other positive reviews. Did not match our experience.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Greg
"They try."
The room was clean but very small and the bed was extremely hard. There had been some recent remodeling done and the entrance and hall smelled strongly of paint fumes, however; once inside the room I could not smell it anymore. Our room was right off the lobby and right around the corner from the breakfast area. It was very noisy and every morning the timer on the waffle maker was like an alarm clock going off every five minutes or so.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris
Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay with us at Quality Inn & Suites. As you mentioned, we have been doing some extensive remodeling to improve the property and make it more enjoyable for our guests. We apologize if this caused any issues during your stay. In addition, thank you for your suggestion in reference to the rooms immediately outside the breakfast area. We hope that you will comeback and stay with us again in the future.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"It is just good"
So cold in winter
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Zeming
"Good location."
First floor room with easy access to parking area. The room had an odor, like too much cleaning spray to mask cigarette smell. Turned on the fan/heater and it did go away. Okay for the price!
Response by Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris
Thank you for taking time to complete a review on Expedia. We sincerely apologize for the room unpleasant odor during your recent stay. We are more than glad to relocate any guest if they are not satisfied with their guest room. Your feedback is being shared with the housekeeping staff to ensure the proper cleaning practices continue in. Thank you again for providing valuable feedback. We hope we are given another opportunity to serve you again in the near future.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"very comfortable... Excellent Staff"
Staff was great... even though they are in the middle of construction... Still quiet peaceful
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
When I opened my room door I was hit with a urine odor, which was unsettling. I wish they had advertised that they were remodeling. After a long travel, I wanted to catch a nap before my evening business plans but that was not possible because of the noise. I appreciate that the hotel is making strides to improve itself, however, I was not happy that I was placed in what was clearly not updated yet. I would maybe try again with this facility in 6 months.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
"Quality Inn, North Columbus"
Short, only one night, but okay. We did not try the breakfast so I can't comment on that.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"Construction"
When arrived they were undergoing heavy interior renevations so one finished this place will be great, and once the roads are not under construction as well. Besides that God place for the night
Response by Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris
Thank you for taking time to complete a review in regards to our property on Expedia. Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate the positive comments about our renovation. We are very excited to complete our new lobby. Thank you again, and we hope we are given the opportunity to serve you in the future.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
dustin
When we arrived the hotel was under construction. we were not told this. the room was ice cold when we went into it. the phone lines were down and we were not told. the front desk lady was rude. when we told her we were checking out and was very dissatisfied she only said ok. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
Response by Quality Inn & Suites North/Polaris
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to complete a review on Expedia. In your response you indicated you were not satisfied with the hotel construction, HVAC unit in the room, and the phone lines being down. We apologize for the inconvenience and be assure we are taking corrective action to avoid such issues in the future. Thank you again for staying with us.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"My Night at Quality Inn and Suites"
It was short, but the room had everything I needed. It would have been nice to have a shower cap, though.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"small rooms"
love my stay, however the room was smaller than I thought, and their front desk was under renovation other than that it's was a good stay.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014