All hotels in Columbus, Ohio, United States of America
7500 Vantage Dr, Columbus, OH, 43235, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"A good night sleep"
The room was clean as was the entire hotel. The staff was kind and helpful. When we arrived, our room was not ready and a staff member identified another room for us in a short time and we moved in. Everythng was good for an overnight stay.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Worked for us."
Passing through. Nothing fancy.
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2015
"Business trip"
Was enjoyable. Close to office.
6 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Won't visit again!!"
It's a simple hotel with simple rooms. **No elevator **Staircase to upper floor stinks to the core **No family restaurant nearby **Would not recommend to my friends! **20th century carpets!
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"not bad for the price"
the ladies that worked the breakfast buffet were delightful. I was traveling alone and it was very welcoming to be acknowledged by them in a caring manner. Breakfast was very good, by the way. The only ding was the foyer and the stairwells. Both appeared worn and not given much attention. This cast a shadow on the room even though the room was pleasant. I hope this makes sense
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Randee
"miserable"
family vacation...filthy hallway and rooms they stunk air conditioning unit made awful noises would not recommend
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
jeffrey
"Keep your promises"
Requested ground floor, no stairs. They confirmed accessibility, weeks in advance. They delivered a walk-up. Also, if you sit in the desk chair, the counter by it is several inches too high.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Good for Business"
Long term road work at the nearby freeway junction may add a few minutes to local travel but still a good jumping off point for anywhere in the Columbus metro/central Ohio area. The hotel was generally fine - no problems - rooms very clean and breakfast is pretty good.
5 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
"Wedding Weekend"
Hotel staff very welcoming and pleasant...responded to all questions or concerns in a timely fashion ...rooms were clean and well maintained ...breakfast was great....we understand that this facility is presently being renovated ...did have problems with finding comfortable water temp in the shower..was either cold or too hot..no happy medium...road construction in front of hotel made access difficult at times
4 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Filthy, poorly maintained"
Hotel was filthy. Dirty carpets in room and public spaces. Stains on bathroom walls, furniture. Bathroom was dusty and towels had hair on them. Large mirror over bed was visibly dirty. Shower hadn't been properly cleaned. Breakfast was cold and disgusting (scrambled eggs, dry biscuits and cold gravy). Hotel claimed to be non-smoking but our room smelled like old smoke and we saw someone smoking in another room. Only redeeming qualities were good water pressure in shower and air conditioner worked well. Would definitely not recommend this hotel to anyone. Terribly overpriced for the condition of the room and hotel in general.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
"Check your contract"
The hotel accommodation was not to our liking and the hotel agreed to comp the stay. hotels.com, however, will not make the refund as per the hotel's request, citing "non refundable reservation". Beware of booking through this service.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Carole
"Traveling for business."
to a convention in Branson,stayed 1 night. Hotel staff excellent,and very helpful.The first room we were checked into was very run down,and reeked of urine.We were given a new room right away, no question, which was much better. Fine for a 1 night stay.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"SATISFIED CUSTOMER"
THE ROOM WAS VERY CLEAN & NICE JUST A LITTLE BIT SMALLER THAN I EXPECTED, OTHER THAN THAT THE OVERALL EXPERIENCE WAS QUITE NICE & I WOULD STAY THERE AGAIN.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Nice stop...comfortable and reasonable."
We're moving across country with two cats. This was a one night stop. Clean and comfortable....perfectly adequate for our needs. No issues or complaints!
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Adelina
"Delightful!"
Our stay was delightful! The staff was beyond pleasant and the warm breakfast was a treat! I'm pretty sure I didn't see one frown from an employee! The gym that was available was the only downside with only two machines, but other then that we had an amazing stay and would Deffinately rebook with this hotel of we were ever back in the area!
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Clinton
"Great location, difficult access"
Aside from a false fire alarm and the hospitality lady Sunday morning not being very pleasant it was a decent stay. For what we paid, and for the time in the hotel it was fine.
3 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
"Super nice"
Front desk was super nice. great area. Love the remodeling that was done. Super super nice for a quality inn. Was very surprised. We usually stay at the the Hampton or places like that but honestly I'd recommend this place to anyone !!! Super clean and friendly. and cheap ! Definitely would come back .
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Not up to par"
The sheets were dirty and there where holes in the wall which appear to be from where the T.V. used to hang
2 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Neighboring room way too loud with music during very early morning hours. Couldn't sleep and had an early departure time.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"An Honest Stay Review"
I read previous reviews of this hotel but chose to stay here in spite of some negative comments that were posted. This hotel was very close the the conference I was attending and it was very reasonably priced (cheap, actually). Check in was smooth and the attendant very friendly. I opened the door to my room expecting the worst, but to my surprise it smelled freshly-cleaned and was a cool temperature with not a pillow out of place. It had a very nice microwave, coffee maker and small refrigerator, which I appreciated. The sheets were snow-white clean (I like that), so I laid down for a quick nap after my drive - the mattress was a little soft for me, but comfortable. The shower was clean and the water hot, all of the sample toiletries were nicely arranged. Yes, the toilet was a little wobbly as a commenter had mentioned (I must have gotten their exact room), but it was very slight and I was able to utilize it without injury. The workout room was adequate and I was able to get my treadmill time in. BUT here is the reason you should stay at this hotel: the Continental Breakfast! This is not a continental breakfast, by the way. It is a buffet. You can make your own fresh waffles with the batter supplied and the waffle irons hot and ready to use! There was dry cereal/milk, juices, yogurts, muffins, bagels, pastries, breads, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy. No joke. The breakfast is worth the price of the room. I'm coming back - and I'll be fasting the night before.
1 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
"good"
It was good.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Customer Service oriented employees."
I felt very comfortable. Brooke at the front desk was very helpful and kind. I stayed a second time during my visit as the hotel was booked 2 of the days in between. When I came back the second time Brooke remembered my name and had an idea of where I enjoyed staying on my last visit. How great is that? I was greeted in the morning of my first visit by a very kind male front desk person. His "Good Morning" made my day. The person working in the breakfast area later in the morning was very perky and greeted me with a smile and a "good morning" My room on my first visit was very clean and nice. The room on my second visit was nice but I had a feeling it was not as clean. This would have been my only complaint.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2015
"Not a good experience"
Terrible breakfast. Mold in the bathroom. Wobbly toilet. Just bad all around.
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Tracey
"Amazing"
I came and they upgraded my room knowing that I was getting married as a compliment to us . The lady was extremely nice and inviting .
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"Ok value for the money."
Stayed one night, room was ok and location was what we wanted. Good for one night but would be a bit small for an extended stay.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Quality was a mixed bag."
The room was too small, a nasty wash cloth from the previous people who stayed there was left in the bathroom and none of the food on the "hot breakfast" buffet was more than lukewarm. Front desk people were very friendly and efficient. Other than the wash cloth, the rest of the room was clean and the pillows on the bed were VERY nice and fluffy!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
David Cooke
"Poor quality Inn"
Very small bathroom and room. Walls in bathroom were dirty. Closet was a small portable closet with 1980,s style TV on top. Also, There were no elevators. The only good thing was availability of parking because there was nobody there
Other trip May 21, 2015
Business Travel
"Too small"
The rooms are very small and very dirty not clean at all and handed odor to them
Other trip May 18, 2015
"super friendly hotel staff"
super friendly staff. Breakfast ended at 9:30 and we are late sleepers so would have been nice if it remained open until 10 p.m. They were in the process of renovating some of the rooms so a little dusty but the staff made up for it in bending over backwards for us.
1 night family trip May 11, 2015
julia
When checking in I was told they were non-smoking rooms and there would be a charge if we smoked. As soon as you opened the door I could smell smoke. We reported it to the front desk and were told there was nothing they could do about it. We opened the windows to try and air the room out. The pull out couch in the King size room we had was very lumpy and was not even long enough for my husband to sleep on. The bathroom was very, very small and not very clean.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Best value I've found in a long time"
I was amazingly surprised at the high quality hotel for the price. Clean, Modern, convenient. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Not quite..."
Tolerable? The hotel seemed safe and relatively clean, but somewhat outdated and my son claimed there was a faint smokers smell even though the hotel is now smoke-free. The institutional tv bolted up in the corner of the room was interesting... Even though some noise is expected to be heard from the hall and other rooms while in a hotel, the walls at this hotel allowed so much extra noise that my husband went out to his car to get some sleep! The snoring and voices from the next room were too clear. Also, the coffee/breakfast was not very appetizing-- and we're not picky people, especially when we made the choice to stay at a less expensive hotel. However, we ended up at the local Panera two days in a row for coffee. I was teased for days about my selection of this hotel. Oh well.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"disappointing"
There was a dirty hand cloth in my bed which means it likely that the sheets were not changed since the last person stayed there. The bathroom was gross. The neighborhood was not great. Breakfast was not edible.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"one night"
fine
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Very chill hotel staff"
It was nice
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"Room ok. Weird that mattress was upside down."
The room was ok, for some reason one of our pillowtop beds was turned upside down. I asked 3 times (3 different people) for someone to come and turn it over. The first night my husband and son slept on it that way, the next night my husband and I had to turn it over ourselves. He currently has a shoulder injury so that made it very difficult. Disappointed about that. 3rd person I told was at night when we got back from being out all day and finding out the bed had not been flipped and she said she would call the manager about the issue and also try to get us a different room, but rooms were all booked. She said since we booked on Hotels.com, there was really nothing she could do about making it right. The room was mostly clean, some dust and hair in the corners of the bathroom and the tub floor was cracked. Old style tv, but it worked nonetheless. Breakfast was pretty decent. Used the laundry area, it was great.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Chandra
I have stayed here before on trips to Columbus. It is always clean, there are plenty of places to eat and the staff is always congenial. Be aware that the rooms aren't spacious but they are comfortable.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"No quality in this hotel."
The front lobby was nice, check-in desk, etc. looked great. Once we parked the car and got past the front area and in the hallway to our room, the lack of upkeep and cleanliness was evident. The stairway leading up to the 2nd floor was dirty, walls were dirty, trash on the steps remained there from the time going to the room and when we left the next morning. Appeared no staff checked the condition of the place. Our bathroom floor had a spill on it that was wiped up by me, the cover for the box of Kleenex was in the bathroom but empty....The room itself and bed were ok. Sorry to have made the reservation there but made do.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Becky
"Reasonably nice"
Front desk seems nice and the rooms were adequate in comfort and cleanliness, however, the price seemed a little high for similar hotels/motels I've stayed at.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
mark
"Room stay"
Room was very small Towels too small too thin. Breakfast was just ok no peanut butter for toast. I will probably not use this quality inn.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Bed Bugs, unprofessional staff, and dirty rooms"
This was a very uncomfortable and disappointing experience for me. There were bed bugs in the room and the hotel manager refused to refund the amount paid for the room. The staff was very rude and unprofessional. I will never stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
marcia
"Quality Inn"
The hotel was really nice, the only set back was that it had a old standard tv which was not working so well. I would've perfered a flat screen tv with a working remote control lol.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
"Have breakfast somewhere else"
The breakfast was the worst EVER. The only things available that I could see were cereal, some kind of unappealing pastries and only one waffle maker working. The syrup tasted terrible. The pillows were all too thick. The service at the front desk was good.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"A Nightmare"
If it wasn't freezing cold outside, we would have slept in the car. Towels had holes and hairs. Bed and pillows had hairs and stains. Room stank. Walls were paper thin. Disgusting and dirty. Worst experience ever.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
"trip #2"
Although this room was cleaner, things that I reported as broken were not fixed when I was gone for the day
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
A very nice and comfortable room, more than what we need for a one night stay. Very nice breakfast buffet. I would stay there again. Close to OSU Campus.
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
Phyllis
"Good."
Very good. I was there for a two day business trip. No problem getting around. Lots to do after meetings. Starbucks right around the corner. Hot breakfast. Good.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"Business stay"
Room was clean but mold growing on bathroom ceiling above shower. Garbage not pulled from day to day but otherwise clean and quiet. Hotel staff very nice. Very good value for money. Will be back as I have business there for the next month.
2 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"My Stay On V-day"
I really enjoyed the stay and the price was just right on my budget
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"One night easy stay"
The room was as big as a Microtel I've stayed at before. It wasn't a problem for me since I was alone. The bathroom was very clean. Only problem was guy snoring in next room lol.
1 night business trip Feb 12, 2015