All hotels in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

"I enjoyed my stay at Best Western Plus Ottawa, ON"
It was a great stay. The hotel's cleanliness, service, and comfort was excellent. My kids wanted to stay more, but we had to get back to work. The only downside was the parking. the parking's space was very limited, but I was always lucky to find a spot even when I got home very late. Otherwise I would give this hotel a (5*****). Overall, I would recommend this hotel to everyone who visits Ottawa.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Best Western Victoria Park, Ottawa"
The hotel was not large however I found the room to be quite comfortable and clean. The location of the hotel although close to the downtown core was not in the most ideal location and I was surprised that I had to pay for parking as there was no indication during the booking process that this would be an additional cost. The breakfast was actually quite good although I found the seating area to be quite small. I would rate the hotel a 6 out of 10.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Ken
"Great place to stay in Ottawa"
We wanted to stay in a hotel in which we could walk to Lansdowne Stadium. It was an absolute bonus that everyone was so hospitable, helpful & the hotel was very clean. The continental breakfast was great and there were a few restaurants within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"Good hotel"
very good and clean hotel.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
Zaghlool
Excellent location of the hotel. Near to all major tourist attractions, restaurants and museums. Less than a mile from the Parliament building. Reception staff was helpful. The check in and check out process was a breeze. Sadly, the weekend breakfast starts at 7:30 am. Also, the parking charges of 18.95 CAD is no where mentioned till you get to the hotel. I think hotels.com should mention that on the website along with the breakfast timings for the weekends. Overall a great stay.
2 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Maxim
"Return to home town visit"
With the exception of a gltich of being given a dirty room at check in, the replacement room was immediately available. the rest of the stay was uneventfull and relaxing. easy in and easy out with the available underground parking.
3 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
I Enjoyed my night very much Everything was great, I will be back.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Parliment and downtown markets"
We booked this room for business and pleasure. We found the rooms very comfortable and the staff friendly. The location was well within walking distance of shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Pit stop in Ottawa"
very nice
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"not the friendliest"
wall paper pealing,one of two elevators broke causing long wait,male staff rude,$18.95 to park in garage per night or park in a parking lot three blocks away.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
mike
"Overall, a great place to stay."
First time in Ottawa. Very nice city with great restaurants.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
short notice very friendly staff
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"Great value!!"
Everything was neat and clean, the staff were helpful and friendly. The breakfast was much more than I expected - not just pastries - and the staff kept it all well supplied and orderly. That alone saved us $10 per person each day plus the time to look for a place to eat. It is only a 15 to 20 minute walk to Parliament Hill and the Byward Market.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
Service was great and room was clean and comfortable
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"vacation"
overall, not bad. construction in the area made for difficult travel. garage was a little cramped
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
"Excelent, nothing else to say!"
Hotel is updated one block away from a nice nature museum, updated rooms, excellent breakfast and very nice staff. Well done!
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Mario
Very good and comfortable. Accomodated are needs well. However charged for parking which was dissapointing.
3 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"friendly & professional staff. Good Location"
Everyone from the Front Desk, to the Wait Staff to the Maintenance Staff were efficient, friendly and professional. We asked for extra towels & instantly, we had extra towels. The free breakfast included everything from fresh fruit, organic coffee, eggs, cereal, yogurt, bagels and more. The room was beautiful and had 2 TVs, Microwave, refrigerator, and dishes! What a wonderful experience. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip May 17, 2014
MM
"Horrible hotel, impossible to sleep"
There is an insane amount of construction overnight at the base of this hotel and it's impossible to sleep. The staff is not accommodating at all. Stay away.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Not aware there was a $18.00 charge for parking
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
It was great! no complaints (:
Response by Best Western Plus Ottawa Downtown – Victoria Park
Thank you very much!
5 night business trip Jan 19, 2014
Binny
Very clean and I liked the layout of the room. The breakfast was great as well! Location was very convenient.
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
"Convenient location and large suites"
The hotel is impersonal but it accomplishes its purpose.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Jose
"Yes, we'd stay here again..."
We were really pleased with the Best Western. We had booked two rooms and when we checked in, one was up-graded to a suite. The rooms are modern, well-maintained and nicely decorated, more luxury than we expected for the price. In-room flat screen tv's; wi-fi upon request. I wanted to take the bed home with me - it was that comfortable! Breakfast is included. It's a serve-yourself area with both hot and cold choices of pretty basic breakfast items. It was very busy at 9:30 a.m. Sunday morning; more tables & chairs out would be helpful.
Response by Best Western Plus Ottawa Downtown – Victoria Park
We are thrilled to hear that we were able to provide you with an upgraded room for your stay to make your stay that much more enjoyable. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"Nice hotel but hellish noisy"
The hotel is nice, close to Bank Street and downtown. Its clean, friendly etc but its on a main road and I found it REALLY noisy all day and night. It was really hard to sleep, so if you stay, ask for a room that does not face one of the roads.
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
"Variety at breakfast would be appreciated"
Everything was fine, except for the unchanging breakfast offerings. Everyday it was exactly the same kind of eggs, sausage, fruit, etc. Some variety would have been very much appreciated!
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
"Very convenient and quiet.."
Hotel is very convenient, well located, staff is very polite and helpfull, parking is inside hotel but you have to pay for..rooms are very clean and confortable,breakfast is variety and healthy, in general Hotel is really nice and warm for short term stay.
Other trip Sep 13, 2012
Ricardo
"I WILL RETURN"
Would be nice if there was a pool ... Other than that the location is perfect and the service is great... Nice free breakfast as well... Only complaints are I had trouble finding a parking spot in the garage of which I paid for parking... It worked out in the end so all was well. Also the WiFi in my room had a very weak signal and would only work near the front door and bathroom area... They need to invest in a signal booster!!
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Derek

"Fantastic"
Great stay. The hotel is close to my daughter's and it was easy to get to the canal, to shop and to bike. Rooms were great and staff friendly and helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"great hotel to saty at while visiting Ottawa"
Great location, very generous breakfast, very nice rooms
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Awesome hotel would go back
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
The hotel was great, the parking was a bit expensive and there is no restaurant. The underground parking is pretty low so wouldn't fit a truck. Otherwise, the hotel was clean and the service was great
4 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Joelle
It was a great hotel to spend our two days getaway ,perfect hotel love to book it again anytime ,we do appreciate the service the cleanliness of the hotel ,thanks again
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Hala
"CFL Game stay"
Staff was great, breakfast was good, first floor room was noisy.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Everything went smoothly and the staff was lovely and accommodating. The room was very large and comfortable...lots of towels and pillows!!
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Judith
Pleasant area not too far from the downtown. Rates a little high but as the town was sold out there was little choice.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"Good Hotel"
nice hotel, breakfast was great, some staff could exhibit more customer service
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
bob
Excellent experience. Only area for improvement would be to have a service elevator for staff as wait times were long at times.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Vince
"Homey"
3 nights in the hotel. Front desk staff were exceptionally nice, room was very clean and comfortable. Poorly lit as hotel rooms usually are, and with those horrible uncovered duvets that are just wrapped in sheets. I've seen this so many times I think I'll just travel with my own duvet cover. Bath tub was scuffed, but didn't impact the usability. Tonnes and tonnes of storage. Awesome. Loved that they provided dish soap in the kitchenette. Good sized fridge. Will stay again.
3 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Good Option for a Family Stay in Ottawa"
We enjoyed our stay. Our suite worked well for 2 adults and 2 teenagers, since it allowed the teens to have their own space in the main room/kitchenette area. It was very clean and quiet, and the service was good. We liked the location, which is very close to the Museum of Nature and a 15 to 20 minute walk to Parliament Hill, Sparks St. Mall, and the canal. It's about a 10 minute walk to restaurants on Elgin St. The hotel has a great breakfast, which is a huge plus. We would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip May 30, 2015
Sandra
"very good stay"
Very enjoyable! The staff could have been a little friendlier. They weren't pro-active in asking how they could be of help. One had to ask for everything. But they were decent people, just not very friendly.
3 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Business overnight"
This was only a one night stay for business. I found the hotel to be in a great location - easy access from the highway and close to my meetings. The room was very comfortable, the breakfast was very good, and parking was underground. The only negative was that the elevators were slow. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Solace of a Weekend-G-Away"
A nice clean hotel at the corner of the street, has everything we needed for a family weekend getaway. All our request for extra blanket, towel and/or Wi-Fi connection etc etc were handled promptly. Breakfast was good and I appreciate their thoughtfulness in providing Soy Milk for people like me that can't tolerate regular milk ( in all my travels the first hotel to do so). Shout out to Sandra, one of the housekeeping ladies for helping us find a saloon for my daughter's hair, she really made our day.
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Chimyelu
"Overall a good stay."
The sauna was not hot. The reason I only gave a 3 for cleanliness was the windows were in desperate need of being cleaned inside and outside.
2 night romance trip May 12, 2015
"KUDOS to staff at Best Western"
the staff were more than accommodating to all the information i requested. even though i did not get to the YMCA to swim with my family at least they found out the info for me. they were quick to remedy the movie rental download problem. breakfast offered was more than expected once again.the area was kept cleared away,the tables always ready.this stay had a great impact on my grand kids.personalities,amenities,service,cleanliness & location were high quality.easy access to down town, restaurants & highway THANK YOU
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
lucia
"very good for the price"
clean and nice. Rooms are a bit small for more than two people.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Seyed
"Best western quality love it"
We had a great night stay and very good breakfast We will be back again
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Comfortable bed, clean room and great breakfast. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"Ottawa stay"
Excellent hotel,very helpfull staff,great location and a fabulous breakfast. Highly recomend this gem.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good value & location - parking is a scam"
Everything was great - only exception was the checkin "car park" process. "Do you have a car" - "Yes" - "Underground Parking is $18" - "I will park in an outside lot - thx" - "Ok - that will be $12" - "ok" - "here is map to parking" (4 blocks away) - pay - drive there - pass 3 lots that charge $4 :(.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015