All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1650 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA, 02135, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Too hot"
Broken HVAC unit would not stop pushing out heat woke up at 3AM and the room was 85 degrees. The unit was actually off and still pumping out heat.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Wish we could've stayed longer!"
The place was really nice we stayed in the 2 bed bedroom with a kitchenette it was all very nice and neat. We were unable to stay for longer than three hours, but the time that we were there was very nice the staff was very helpful.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"Great neighborhood but.."
The stairs were a surprise. We also had minor hiccups-water stopped while I was taking a bath. Then there was the water filled with black stuff which came out of the bathroom sink. And oh, AC was too noisy.
3 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
"air condition only issue"
Our only complaint was the air conditioner/circulator sounded like a mac truck.
1 night business trip May 4, 2015
Catharine
"Convenient"
Adequate and quiet place. Close to metro stop. Had to slam and chain latch the door to keep it closed.
3 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Good Very Friendly staff"
In town waiting for our grandaughter to be born. Hotel close to hospital
1 night family trip Apr 27, 2015
Kathleen
"Clean room and courteous staff. Worth the price."
My husband and I enjoyed our 3 night stay in Boston. Staff was friendly, courteous and very helpful with directions and recommendations for the T line and city attractions. Only flaw was a squeaky floor above us: a late arrival and early riser for a guest upstairs awoke us. Room was clean. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Sandra
"Very clean. Great staff."
The front desk staff was very helpful, accommodating, and delightful. Proximity to the T was appreciated. Our only issue (because someone in our group has breathing problems) was that the cleaning products used in the room were too heavily perfumed.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Friendly staff"
Very friendly staff
5 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"3 day stay"
Wonderful staff. Very helpful! Carpet needs cleaning.
3 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Dated"
Staff was great, the room clean, but the hotel is in a bit of disrepair and really dated
1 night family trip Mar 9, 2015
Karl
"A hotel close to Boston on the green line."
Great location, good service
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"This Hotel is a real find!"
Hotel personnel, in particular John (at night) and Angela (in the morning), were very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. The amenities were of high quality; and the breakfast selections were top notch. And the location is great, with the trolley right across the street and easy access to major hospitals and colleges.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Kathleen
"Very good"
it was a very good place that we stayed on while looking for our apartment
2 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"none"
poor
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Suranjoy
"Overnight"
Overnight stay hotel was a little outdated. Service was good but help limited. Breakfast was good.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Better than it looks"
It's hard to find and was going through some renovations. It's also difficult to find a parking space in the lot, especially one close to the room. Restaurants and trolley stop are close by. Room was clean and comfortable. It may be difficult for those with mobility issues. There are stairs to most of the rooms and there's a decline to the sidewalk.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Terri
"Worked out, but wouldn't select it again."
Stayed here because it was recommended for a nearby interview. My guess is that it is a converted motel given setup of complex and unit layout. Bathroom was sort of grungy with paint chipping off the ceiling and a waist-high window next to the toilet that was frosted out.... But still weird/ unnerving. The young lady at the front desk was very nice, however. Had to leave before breakfast was even served in the morning (doesn't open until 7am!) so I can't comment on that. Convenient and worked out ok, but wouldn't select it in the future.
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
"3 day stay no complaints"
Little trouble with the door closing and locking it was actually open and 44 degrees in the room when we arrived. The shower has to run for about 15 minutes or so before the water is hot enough to get in. Other than that the room serves its purpose. Comfortable bed and close to St. Elizabeth's.
2 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
sandra
"New years stay."
Like many reviews before if your looking for a Ritz carlton this is not it. But if you don't mind some of the outdated decor and want a clean relatively comfortable stay for a reasonable price then this is your place. The T is right outside your door so very convenient while traveling in Boston. Get up early to catch the continental breakfast it goes quick we had slim pickings at 9 : 45 am...but that our fault...
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Hank
"Nice hotel, free parking and breakfast!"
7 people, 4 cars, Literally saved about $200 just there.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
sante
"Pleasant stay."
Hotel staff were pleasant, welcoming and helpful. Hotel is a little older, but kept in fairly good repair. Room, lobby and breakfast area were kept clean and neat. King size bed was very comfortable. Pull out couch not so much, Its a bit older, they make more comfortable ones now. Breakfast was nice with a selection of hot items as well as cold.
3 night family trip Dec 8, 2014
"Could use updating"
This was my second time staying here. Both times the staff was very friendly. The rooms need updating but was clean and very close to my daughters apartment. Best part, free parking even after I checked out they allowed me to keep my SUV there until later in the day when I left Bosto
Other trip Dec 9, 2014
CH
Comfortable place to stay .facing outside ,great environment.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Iris
"disappointing"
i did call before arriving and they say they have 2 bed room available & when arrived and they found i hve paid thou Expedia they did not give 2 bed they give 1 bed Clark say i shod had book directly i might had 2 bed Expedia do not pay them for 2 bed now i am not going to book thou Expedia this 2nd time i have experience. why Expedia taking in advance for 2 bed * i don't get i don't had choice i did paid in advance & if i book directly i don't have to pay in advance you need to change policy.
psh
""eh""
Upon arrival our reservation was incorrect (no sofabed even though that was booked and confirmed) but we quickly got a room with two Queens so that was fine. Heater was VERY LOUD and woke us all through the night, but there was no heat in the bathroom. Mattresses could have been firmer. WE all had a backache. Breakfast was good. Not the "best" Best Western" Good location across from the "T".
2 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"Nice hotel right on the "T" stop"
Nice hotel, right near the Washington Street stop of the Green line of the T. 10 stops gets you to Boston University. A 10 minute walk gets you to Beacon Street, with plenty of restaurants. Hotel has free parking, and a great breakfast. Staff is extremely friendly.
"Very close to the subway."
Hotel was a quick walk to the T. It had breakfast, everything we needed.
"College tours at BC and MIT."
We arrived at around 6 PM after traveling from San Francisco - up at 2 AM. When I went in there was no one manning the desk. I called out several times, then I shouted out, then I called and I heard the phone ring and no one responded. Finally someone, who was very disinterested in me appeared. I showed her my reservation and she said there was no reservation for me. I showed her the confirmation paper again and she said no reservation and she added, the reservation was from a third party. Keeping me suspense until I had to ask her if she had a room. She did. The airconditioner/heater unit was so loud that we could not hear ourselevs think - all night long. The breakfast was fine.
2 night family trip Nov 2, 2014
Paulette
"Decent hotel, wonderful staff."
Had a couple of issues upon checking in; first the door key to our original room didn't work, then at the next room we checked into our thermostat didn't work. The night manager, Andrew was very helpful in resolving our issues and went above and beyond to make sure we got a room in full working order. He even took apart the air conditioning unit to get the thermostat to start working again. Overall a very pleasant stay, and I can't say enough about how great Andrew was.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
I stayed here 4 months ago and liked it enough to come back. The staff and location and price are great. The condition of our room was a little less updated than the one we stayed in before. The grill on the air conditioner was cracked, some of the paint needed to be redone and the grout in the bathroom was needing to be redone, too- all small things and overall a nice hotel
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Megan
"Good location, disappointing hotel room"
We asked for an early check-in and were accommodated. The receptionist was pleasant and gave us a map and ideas on where to go in downtown Boston. However, we got a room that was below our expectations for the price that we paid. As soon as we walked in, the room had a mildewy smell. If it werent for the fact that we needed sleep (red eye flight), I would have asked for a better room. We only stayed for 2 nights, luckily, but I felt that the linens were unclean, the curtains even had stain on them, and the floor was old and the tile floors were dirty. I was disappointed because the location of this place is awesome and was surrounded by beautiful buildings near Boston U and Boston College. The location was convenient to the T Washington St station. There's a 7 eleven store nearby where you can purchase your ticket, a Thai restaurant, a Spanish Tapas place and a Mexican restaurant within walking distance.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Well-located for visit to B.C. Convenient access to T. Friendly and helpful staff.
2 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great, clean, and modest hotel"
My experience to this hotel was positive and I was very satisfied! Will definitely go back to this hotel when I visit Boston in future. 1) The room was modest, clean, and well lid. It was comfortable enough to let me sleep soundly. 2) The room include a coffee maker, small fridge to keep your drink cold, and microwave (to let you keep take-out foods, perfect!). 3) For game lover, the TV has HDMI plug and red-yellow-white socket so you could play your favorite game consoles before bed. 4) The bathroom was well-vented so it never got smelly when someone used the toilet / shower. 5) Better, the breakfast is included and the receptionist / folks are very helpful and friendly - I asked for a taxi-ride to the airport and the receptionist promptly called for taxi. 6) Best of all, The hotel location is quite strategic: it's close to a railway station, 7-11 store, whole market store, and two restaurants for lunch/dinner. I tried a Thai restaurant (sorry forgot the name) and surprisingly, the food was so good I was brought to tears (it was one of top rated restaurant from Tripadvisor too). However, there was one thing that they could at least improve; I wish they could include heater because the air conditioner was still too cold even if I cranked the temperature all the way to the top. Having a heater at the bathroom would be perfect.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Samuel
"Staff made it a nice stay."
I was nervous when I first arrived at the hotel it looked a mess with all the construction, but the staff was very helpful and nice. The room was very clean. My daughters are very picky but they enjoyed the breakfast. Its not as close to the attractions like I thought it would be. I wouldn't recommend this place to people with health issues or the elderly because this hotel is on a hill and has lots of stairs around the property. I have health issues and I found it very hard to walk around the premises due to those issues. Overall, the staff made it worth the stay.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Gen
"Great location for a business contact."
The location was perfect from Logan airport and MapQuest gave great directions. The Continental breakfast was better than expected, the girls at the front counter (as well as the girls who tidied the rooms) were friendly and personable and the was exceptional!!!.
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"Good overall stay"
Only issue there is parking.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great value for the price"
Picked because only room I could find for < $300. A little freaked at arrival because rooms opened onto outside and it looked like a motel, but pleasantly surprised when entered room. Knew had a king and sofa but this was a big suite w/ kitchenette, 2 big closets, 2 flat screens. Stayed 2 nights but perfect for an extended stay. Practically 1 BR apartment. Clean, well-maintained, comfy. Not luxurious but fine. Sheets weren’t scratchy and lacked chemical smell of many hotel linens. Only real nitpicks: water hard w/ weak pressure, faint odor in outer room from kitchenette though didn’t get into bedroom. Free breakfast is no frills but, since free, perfectly decent. Impressed they asked for feedback at checkout and took notes on what I said. Location is meh but part of why it’s affordable. Safe, quiet neighborhood, but nothing there. T stop close but unmarked, no sign re: which side which. Far-out stretch of green line where T is streetcar and stops every few blocks, takes long time to get downtown. But ample parking - great if you have rental car and/or spending time both inside and outside the city. Also good if not on a tight schedule and can spend more time on the train, thus worth it to save the money. But I had business UMass and it took 1.5 hours, most of which was on the green line closer to hotel.
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
"Not bad but could be better"
The building is quite old and bathroom was in somewhat disrepair. No screens in windows.
5 night trip Sep 8, 2014
"near Boston College"
the room had an unpleasant odor
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
JK
"Excellent value"
Second stay at this hotel and it was better than the first. We were moving our daughter into BU. Was wonderful to park our fully loaded car in front of our door so we could move the stuff from the back seat into the room overnight. There was plenty of room inside to store it. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Wifi, free, worked well. Breakfast was good, although a little carb heavy w/ breads, cereal and muffins. There were also eggs and bacon, which we don't eat. The free parking was marvelous. All staff we dealt with were pleasant and eager to help. The hotel is aging, but they are clearly trying to keep it up. All in all, a terrific value for the cost.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
BA
"Best Western"
I felt like the room was ok but did not feel it was that clean. The sheets looks like they had stains on them. I just didn't feel very comfortable in the room. Breakfast was ok , parking was limited since we arrived late. For the price it's ok but not great.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Location is convenient, just a block from the at. Hole foods is two blocks away and some of the staff was very nice and helpful. House keeping left much to be desired. First, the carpet was so dirty that if you walk around barefoot, the bottom of your feet turned black. Second, found some sort of stain on the bed linens, left it so housekeeping would see it when they came in, instead the bed was remade with the soiled linens. Took it to the front desk, gal said she would get a clean one, never happened. Same person was supposed to arrange a taxi to the airport for the next day, also did not happen.
4 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Deborah
"overpriced for condition of property"
Spacey front desk clerk checked me into room at 1 am that smelled of cigarette smoke and disinfectant. The carpet was in need of cleaning, the wallpaper was pealing in the bathroom and in front of the door to the room something had been spilled and not cleaned up. I had reserved this through Expedia. Was supposed to be a king bed with sofa suite. Got only a king bed. Was awakened at 7am by front desk trying to get another guest into my room. Asked to switch to a cleaner room and was put into a handicap room which was much cleaner and smelled better. Twice my keys stopped working for both rooms, the phone was not answered by the font desk when I needed a wake up call. The rooms were cleaned by the staff well, just not maintained. The staff was friendly and helpful in their defense. The location was good for me as was close to my son's apartment.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Sue
"Basic but Recommended"
Room was clean, location convenient walk to the "T" stop for getting into the city. Ideal location for college visits. Included breakfast is good (cereal, waffles, bagels/muffins, bacon, omelets (the frozen box kind). Free WiFi was a bit dodgy in the room though. Overall I'd recommend for budget travelers and would stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Andy
"gave away prepaid room"
arrived at hotel and was told tha tmy PREPAID room had been given away and we would be housed at aonother hotel, which they would pay for. as well as refund my fees. still waiting
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Unprofessional and rude staff"
Arrived at the hotel after a 4-hr drive, only to be told that they were overbooked and had no room for us, even though I had booked the hotel a month ago. They had not even prepared to put us in another hotel and told us to call our booking agent at 11pm. After complaining, they finally booked another Best Western hotel which took us over an hour to get to. We drove back to the hotel the next day since we had booked the hotel for 2 nights, but they were just irresponsible and uncaring. Very disappointing stay.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Miki
"Great hotel!"
Hotel was great, 14 stops from Park St. Station on the T, so that became a little tedious. Expedia said that my room came with a king size bed and a sofa bed, the room only had a king size bed. We stayed two nights and the room was exceptionally clean both nights.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
"Avg Hotel Convenient to Green Line on the T"
Nice motel-style hotel that is convenient to the Green line T. Breakfasts good but get there before 8am due to limited seating for number of rooms. We had 4 adults in one room but had to ask for an extra bath towel (they only give you 3) every day. Most staff couldn't seem to remember but all staff were very friendly. Selected this hotel due to free breakfast and parking, which they provided. It's about 30 mins outside of downtown on the T. Will probably stay there again.
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Decent hotel, EXCELLENT staff, & close to T"
This was a decent hotel. The rooms felt a little old, but the staff made up for it! Every single one of them was friendly and helpful, from the front desk to the woman helping with the breakfast to the man bringing extra towels. It was super close to the T stop and a good Thai restaurant, which helped when we got the bill.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014