All hotels in Longview, Texas, United States of America
2700 N Eastman Rd, Longview, TX, 75605, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
    2.8
    2.7
    2.4
"Not bad for price"
Overall ok clean rooms nice staff
6 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Rosa
"Good Hotel"
Good Hotel Stay was good very quite here needs more lighting
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Non happy customer"
The service was horrible and rooms was not clean and just not a good stay.
1 night trip Feb 18, 2015
"Terrible"
You get what u pay for. Everything in the room looked like it was found in the garbage. The King bed only had 3 thin pillows. Whatever the staff was eating you could smell all over the hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
This is a good place to stay if you are on a budget.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Horrible"
The room was musty and did not appear very clean. There was evidence of bed bugs and extremely dirty mattresses. The refrigerator was dirty inside. The restroom had dirt in the corners. We asked to be moved into another room, but it was worse and we checked out and went to another hotel. I guess you get what you pay for. This was horrible.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Annie
Hotel charges additional fees for guests that I had already made reservations for in the initial Internet reservation
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
"Comfortable room"
The room was large and comfortable. It was a pleasant stay and very affordable!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
In the first room the air was not working so we were moved to another room. In the room we were moved to there was no phone and the remote control for the television did not work.
Other trip May 4, 2014
Shanna
I have stayed here a few times and had no problems. My only suggestion would be softer pillows. Great place for the money and very convenient for getting around town.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2013
Chelli
"Do Not Stay Here!"
Reserved room online, when I got there was charged $20 more than quoted price. Staff said tax was not included in quoted price. There was no place in room to hang clothes (I hung them on the door knob). There was no mirror in room, not even in the bathroom! The love seat in room was dingy, stained and torn. I would not sit on it. Will not stay at this hotel again!
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
"Horrible"
The rooms smell old and mildew like. We had a tree air freshner that maintenance hung up from the ceiling of our room before we even got their. The bed was like sleeping on a rock it was so hard.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2013
John and Wendy
"Never Again...!!!"
This hotel was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. The photos of the property are obviously very old. No temperature control in the hallway. In desperate need of painting. The room had three light fixtures but only one worked. There was no clock in the room. The tv only picked up three channels and had no remote. The king size bed was so worn out that it sagged in the middle. If you are considering this location, please choose another.
Other trip Apr 18, 2013
Greg
"Real nice"
real nice for the price customer service was great....
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2012
alvin
"Cheap and convenient"
Not the classiest establishment, but far cheaper than the other options in the area. I've stayed here 3 times when visiting family in Longview and it gets the job done. The location makes it really accessible to both downtown and the loop.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
Damien
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Americas Best Value Inn and Suites

"Warning Look elsewhere don't stay here"
02/02/15 michelle m
Charged $30 more than price that was quoted on Line when I tried to show this to person at desk they was very rude and wanted to argue with me even when I showed proof if online quote. Supose to have continental breakfast that did not exist. Laundry was filthy and full of trash. Rooms are very clean but rest of motel was nasty. They advertise hbo but have very few tv channels but none are hbo. Advertise swimming pool but there isn't one. Will never stay at this motel again. So travelers beware
"Makes a Syria refugee camp look like a 5 star resort"
05/04/14 mxsacskx s Denver, Colorado
Don't ever go here! Found ants in the bathroom near a large hole. The bed was hard and smelled of meldew. The pool had some moss growing at the bottom with tons of trash littering it to the point of being unusable. Poor service with the staff having an I-dont-care-attitude. Also the amenities that they provided for use (soap and towels) where cheap and small. This motel, no this pootel was unprofessional with the owners children running around leaving their toys about. Overall I would say that this place is a place you would consider as a last resort .
"Outdated and used"
11/26/13 revrosshyde Tyler, Texas
This is the second time I stayed there. I stayed once before and had to be moved because the room smelled. This time the room didn't smell, but the room was old. The furniture was worn and turn the carpets were well, maybe they needed a very good steam cleaning. I have stayed at other abvi places but they were better than this.
"Less than zero stars for this place"
08/04/13 MARTHA M Austin, Texas
So bad. So very , very bad. Exit doors blocked by trash. No handrails in the stairs. Safety light and fire/smoke alarm covered in tape. No mirrors, no lamps, no hair dryer, no coffee in the room. Yes, you read that right,,NO MIRROR,,not even in the bathroom. Could not tell if I had three towels or three bath mats. They were all the same size and coarse, stiff fabric. No ice or vending machine. No front desk help,,just one irritated woman that offered to move us to a different room that did have a mirror but still had the strong paint smell and no lamps or lights. Horrid, horrid place. Swimming pool is a sand box,,literally. Manager just stared at me when I complained. Horrid. Reporting them for code violations to the City of Longview.
"Terrible Hotel!!"
01/03/13 Swilmo7
The exterior of hotel is deceiving. The walls in the halls are damaged and and beat in. The rooms are dirty and we found bugs in the bathroom. The staff is basically non-existence, no help at all!! The manager did nothing about the bugs in the room. Breakfast was minimal, no staff for making more coffee.
"Terrible"
07/23/12 sobelle72 Gulf Shores, Alabama
This by far was the strangest and awful stay at a motel/hotel I have had. While I was gone overnight out of town during my 6week stay at this Inn, someone took all of my belongings and paperwork from my business that was left in the room. Their response was that the girl who cleaned the room "must have thought " that I "checked out". Then they told me that they would not do anything about it because the same girl "quit". They also took money from my account after I had checked out several weeks later.
"Worst hotel experience I have EVER had"
04/19/12 dsmith4 Texarkana
My husband and I were staying in this hotel for his work for about three weeks. Let me start with the manager/owner. He lives here with his family. Any time you buzz for someone at the front desk he approaches blurry-eyed and half asleep. He has no facial expressions and the inflection in his voice never changes. Since it was my husband, myself, and our baby, we got a room with a king sized bed. They offered us a "suite" at no extra charge because it has cabinets and a sink. I thought this was a great deal until I realized I would have to clean the cabinets myself. Food was in all of them. The floor had not been vacuumed, and there were juice bottles under the furniture from where children had been here before. Our bathroom light did not work for a week. We had to use the bathroom with the door open and shower with a candle. He said that he could not fix it and we would have to switch rooms. Once we couldn't take it anymore, we offered to switch rooms. The room he took me to see was exactly like ours except I noticed a boxed fan in the floor. He opened the window and was like, "here, we can cool it off in here" (instead of using the AC). I was like "wait, does the AC even work?" He said yes, and turned it on and surprise! It did not work. Then he has the nerve to say, "I will just fix your bathroom light. Let me get some tools." He comes and fixes it in about ten minutes. We got locked out of our room and had to go reset the key. When we did this, my husband had to use the bathroom and was going to use the one in the hall available to everyone. When he tried, the light was out! The manager had taken the light out of the bathroom in the hall to put in ours instead of buying a new one! Out of three lamps in the room, one worked. One didn't even have an available outlet to plug it into, the other that was mounted to the wall burned out. One of the overhead lights never worked to begin with. Being on the first floor, I do not want my window open all day. Housekeeping came in maybe twice a week. I had to go ask for towels and leave my trash in the hallway for her to get the picture. There are also no "do not disturb" signs. Their plan is for housekeeping to knock every single day, even though she doesn't. The AC is so outdated that it is either freezing or muggy and humid. The carpet has food stuck all in it from where they haven't shampooed it. The internet is TERRIBLE. I need it for my online schooling and it is at 30% all day and night. The manager/owner lives here so I think it is their personal internet that they share. I can barely get the internet to pull up at all. There is no breakfast. They will say there is, but there isn't even coffee. The water even got turned off for a few hours with no notice one day. I will never again stay in this hotel and if it weren't for us trying to save money we would have left and gone somewhere else.
"Awful Experience"
06/06/11 PokeyTX Houston, TX
Staying at the Longview, TX Americas Best Value Inn motel was a terrible experience. The manager-owner was indifferent and bored. Friday morning before 7 am, the contract workers that stayed there had taken all of the pastry, juice, etc. When my mother asked for more, the manager said he didn't have any. (She rang the bell on the desk and he came out bleary eyed –she’d awakened him.) There was cereal and some milk. Saturday morning, there was a tiny amount of milk. Once it was gone, there was no breakfast. There was NOTHING ELSE AVAILABLE! Sunday morning, there was no milk for cereal. THERE WAS NOTHING ELSE AVAILABLE. I would never stay at that hotel in Longview under any circumstances. My view of the value of this brand has dropped through the floor. The outside of the building looks great; inside the place is marginally clean, the lobby restroom was broken our entire stay and no one seems to care. The front door isn't opened until after 9 am; the manager sleeps late. Simply awful!
"Great, but..."
09/18/09 salesproquo Dallas
This is one of the nicest Best Value Inn's we've stayed in, but be advised that it's a two story motel with NO elevator. And there are no downstairs smoking rooms, so if you're a smoker and don't want to drag your stuff upstairs, stay somewhere else. Internet access is iffy upstairs, too.
"Amazing deal"
01/20/06 Adam_ATX Austin, TX
$49.95 rate on a Saturday night for 1 person in a non-smoking suite with a king bed and cable, fridge, and microwave. Plus free high speed wireless internet. This place is very clean and seems to be pretty new. The checkin was quick and staff was friendly. 50 cents for a can of coke in the machine is reasonable. A nicer room at a lower price than a couple other better known hotels in town. And only a mile or so from 281 where all the restaurants and stores are.