All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1670 James Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Very nice"
Didn't want to come home it was beautiful will define toy return
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"Clean, comfy bed..but hot water went out for a day"
The bed was nice and comfy...but the hot water went out for a day which was very inconvenient. The room also smelled a little like smoke. The night staff was nice, but the day staff wouldn't answer my calls to the front desk for like two hours. It was also difficult finding someone for the front desk sometimes.
Other trip Feb 27, 2014
"great location but don't eat at café"
It's a good spot and the hotel is fine but we had the worst breakfast I have ever had in Florida! It's next door in the cafe.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Not bad at all"
Not a bad hotel and not a bad price. It was great being right by Lincoln road and having access of beach 2 blocks away. I would definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip Jan 20, 2014
Dennis
"Great option for South Beach!"
Quiet street (for downtown), centrally located to restaurants, transportation (1 block to #150 Airport Flyer bus), very responsive and helpful staff, clean/well-designed room. Bathroom is small, had some noise from some mechanical item, but closing bathroom door helped-Room 112. Coffee shop was pleasant and good breakfast. Very pleased overall.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"good location, but not up to 3 star hotel standard"
It is cheap compared to the other hotels in the same area. But it comes at a price. The building is old, smells wierd, and has very poor sound proving, I can hear the TV noise from neighbors all the night!
Other trip Jan 22, 2014
Rue
"Nice hotel close to the beach, good location"
Positive experience in general. Enough space in the room, friendly staff. Nice hotel to sleep at night and entertain yourself outside during the day.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
Andrey
"Parking nightmare"
I booked this hotel for my husband and son to stay one night as I saw great reviews and it seemed reasonably priced for the area. They drove 5 hours to get there and upon arriving, went to the valet parking and was told $30 to park, which we had read was the rate thru other reviews, but unlike EVERY OTHER HOTEL WE'VE EVER BEEN TO, they would not charge the parking to the room or take a credit card to pay for it. You had to have cash, which he did not, and you had to pay right then. I called immediately the hotel and they said that they were not affiliated with the valet parking at all and that they did not offer parking. Well, that is NOT what they say on the website. It says that an amenity is parking. Well, the hotel was very clear on the phone that they have NO parking, except on the streets where you could find it. My husband was so livid that he refused to stay there and drove five hours back home and all the hotel could say was that they would ONLY charge us for one night! That's all he was staying for! Complete nightmare!
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Good hotel in great location in South Beach."
Great location in heart of Art Deco area of South Beach. Very close to beach, Lincoln mall and all bars & restaurants in south beach. We had a studio room which had kitchen facilities - quite clean although furniture and fixtures were old & basic - also room size quite small if you are going to have 4 people stay even though there were 2 double beds. Overall pleasant stay, only 1 person on staff at front desk so don't expect too much help but we didn't need any. Small restaurant which serves ok breakfast. Small outdoor pool which we did not use.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"Not worth it..."
Here are the good things about hotel...less than a block from Lincoln Road and one block from beach. Excellent location! BUT....the customer service is terrible. Front desk is run by people who could care less if you stayed at the hotel. Half of the time they arent even at the desk. The restaurant attached says it opens at 7:30AM. I showed up every morning at 7:35 and had to knock on door for them to open it for me. The rooms are very simple. They were clean, but they have no perks. The walls are very thin. We could hear everyone who walked the hall and also our neighbors talking. The rooms need to have curtains. There are lights right outside the windows that shine into room. They only have white blinds keeping the light out which just illuminates the room more from outside light. All and all, this hotel was not worth the money. I do highly recommend eating at 5 Napkin...best customer service during our stay! :)
3 night family trip Dec 29, 2013
"Room appallingly sparse"
While conveniently located within walking distance of Lincoln Road, the extremely small, cramped rooms with barely walking space around the beds, not to mention absent furniture, were a big let down. The TV remote didn't work and the desk attendant was unhelpful. WOuld not return.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
"Vacation"
Location is really good in the heart of south beach. You have to pay an external parking lot but it's just cross the street and you have in/out privileges.
Other trip Nov 28, 2013
Renato
"Nice quiet street but close to everything."
It was very central to everything I needed and very pleasant. The staff were a little unengaged it seemed. A bit aloof. A little more friendliness from them and I'd be raving about it, but they weren't rude or anything just a little blah! I dunno how to describe it. They didn't really offer a lot of simple instructions unprompted. Like when I got my room key he just handed it to me with a stickie note that had the room key and I had to ask how to get to my room and NO the elevator is no OBVIOUS. Every hotel is different. Just those simple things were annoying I guess but overall I enjoyed my time. They were still nice.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
Olivia
"laid back, kinda European"
Simple accommodations in a fine area with east access to Lincoln Road, Collins Ave., Espanola Way, the beach and all of South Beach. The room was spare but perfectly clean and passable with simple, European-style amenities.The staff was laid-back to the point of apathy yet the vibe and location make this a decent if not luxurious choice.
2 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2013
Wayne
"Too expensive"
I spend 2 nigths in this hotel the first nigth i paid 113.00 and the second nigth the rate was 255.00 Its too much money for that room, they say because haves a little "living room", (its redicules) its clean and near to the beach, stores, but there are better hotels around for less. The third nigth we stay in a better ubication, (withelaw), newest instalation, clean and for less, i paid 73.00 tax incluided. This is the photo of the living room.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
jose
"Not as good as what I expected"
1. The room smelled so bad. I had to open the door for a while to let the air circulate when I entered the room. They should replace the carpet with hardwood floor or something else. 2. The quality of the mattress is very poor and I can feel the iron coils when I laid down. It's not comfortable at all. 3. The service is very poor. There had 2 people stay in the room, but they only leave one small face washing towel. I personally went to front desk to ask for an another one and it never came. The front desk said that the hotel experienced the small towels would be missing if they leave more than one in the room. I don't buy this. 4. Over all the room is too small and it does not feel very comfortable at all to stay in the room.
4 night business trip Oct 2, 2013
"Decent but nothing special"
This hotel is great if you just want to lay your head down at night..but don't expect much more than that. As you walk in, there is an odd musty, old building smell that lingers through the hallways (our room was fine though). The front desk staff was ok, nice once you talked to them a bit, but not overly friendly or attentive. The rooms were fine; clean, spacious, and actually the bed was super comfortable/updated. However, there were very basic amenities in the rooms; we did not have curtains, an ice bucket, or an iron. The walls were also peeling/cracking, and some outlets didn't hold plugs all that well. We never ate in the restaurant, however I never saw more than one person there so I probably would not recommend it. The pool was a OK size but the area surrounding it was TINY. Don't book this hotel thinking it's some great pool area where people will be hanging out. The one super positive thing I would say about this hotel is it's location - perfect! Walking distance or a short cab ride from everything. I would recommend the hotel but again, don't have high expectations.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Erin
"Close to the beach, Nothing special"
My girlfriend and I tried checking in before the check in time which was listed on the website as two. Once we got there not only were we early but the reception at the front desk told us to just leave our luggage in the corner of the lobby. When we heard that we were like, "you serious". The reception told us don't worry there are cameras all around. Therefore there was no concierge. Basically good luck with your luggage and personal items. Another thing we found disturbing was the room we were staying in. It was out dated, had a lack of space for bath towels, no menu for the downstairs cafe and no TV guide.
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
"Bad guest service"
Guest service was terrible. When I arrived one person named Ninfa was at the reception, she was terribly rude, at a point that I avoid talking to her during the 4 days I stayed there. When I said I had packages at the reception, she charged me 5 dolars per each package saying that was communicated before, which was a terrible lie. Terrible! Never coming back and never recomending.
3 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Great location and right price"
Convenient location near Lincoln rd and couple of blocks from the beach, clean rooms I love the free wifi. I would consider this hotel for my next trip.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2013
Mario
"beat up but acceptable"
it is an ok place.....the "suite" is a hotel room separated by an old cabinet in the middle...the furniture, the tv are all teenagers
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Clean & Convenient Location. That's it."
We arrived @ 2:30 and parked our car. We were told we could not check in until 3, even though the brochure in the room says 2. We had to sit in the lobby for 30 minutes. The guy who checked us in was not overly friendly. We were given a very small room with a queen bed. We ordered and paid for a king superior room, so we had to go back, complain, and were finally given the room we had paid for. Staff was okay. Nothing great. Things were very clean. Rooms were very small, with few updates. No coffee makers. Bathroom was tiny and uncomfortable for two people....can't imagine more.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
The Smiths
"Nice hotel literally across from the beach. People"
Had a blast!!!!!!! Went out everyday! Restaurants close
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Nice Hotel and nice area."
The hotel was nice and the room. I didn't like that didn't have key cards for the door, but that wasn't a big deal.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
"great hotel to stay in."
Perfect hotel! Amazing, i love it.
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2013
jonathan
"Disgusted stay"
Staff was not very friendly. Other guests that were checking in after midnight were very inconsiderated of others staying at the hotel sleeping. They were very loud outside the hotel as well as inside. The pool area is VERY small. Front desk was not well organized...no pens to check you in and ran out of towels. Surprised room service cleaned up rooms late in the day...around 3-4pm! Other hotels I've stayed at were already cleaning rooms at 8am-9am and when you came back in the afternoon the rooms were all cleaned. We come back to this hotel in the afternoon to relax or take a nap, and they haven't been to the room yet. I will most likely not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"Awful hotel"
Room was dirty and smely, there was hair in the bathroom, filth on the floors, and the sheets were not clean, check in was at 5 - two hours after reservation time. The staff could not care less. Worst hotel experience.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Doryan
"Great value and location"
Very clean and hands down best value for location. If you just need a room, fine. Bathroom tiny and no tub, just shower, and no shelf for soap, shampoo, etc. Wifi very poor signal or didn't work and no desk in room or in lobby to work at, not able to print boarding pass. Cafe small and not great, pool in shade and didn't use, so close to beach. Used Starbucks when I needed to work for wifi. Ironing board in closet kept falling down, don't know why they couldn't do an over the door hook for it.
3 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
"Good Location but not so good hotel"
The only really good thing about this hotel was the location. It was only a short walk from the beach and the local shops and restaurants. The room was supposed to comfortatbly fit 3 people and it was a squeeze. There was constuction going on in the building next door which started promptly at 8:10 am. Which is not good when you had not had a good nights sleep because of the noisey comings and goings in the hotel. OK for a one night stay but I wouldn't reccomend for a longer stay.
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2013
"Close the attraction"
Nice close to the attraction I forget some of my clothes in the room. In the begging, a lady in the reception desk said they through it. Later, I check again and there was another man who helped me and allow me to go to the room and I found my clothes.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
"Worth it"
Off the main streets. But Within 2 min of all the action. Quiet at night as well.
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2013
Omar
"Relaxing night in SoBe"
Love the location! Just a couple blocks to the beach or Lincoln Ave. shopping. You can go out clubbing and then come back to a nice quiet place to sleep. So much better than your window panes thumping from the bass of the dj's music at 3am! A classic older hotel, updated, room was clean and comfortable, friendly staff. It has a small pool, but you'll want to take the short walk to the beach. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 21, 2013
HT
"Great Location, Poor Service"
The location of the hotel was great! Close to shopping,dining, and the beach. We stayed from 6/7 - 6/10/13.Hotel is very outdated, staff was not very attentive. We realized the second day of our stay the stove/oven didn't work. We reported immediately to the front desk, he looked at the stove and realized it couldn't be fixed so he offered to heat our food in another room until he realized the room wasn't vacant. We constantly had to ask for clean towels which we were told to come and get ourselves because they didnt have enough staff. We also had to ask to have the room cleaned daily. I asked to speak to the manager concerning the broken stove/oven but Iwas told he would'nt be available until Monday morning. Long story short I was told to leave my email address and I have yet to here from the manager concerning this unresolved issue. I will not be staying at this hotel again, customer service is very poor.
Other trip Jun 13, 2013
Nicky
Located very near lincoln road. Front desk gentleman was not welcoming at all and would hardly speak 2 words. Rooms were decent but cleanliness could be better.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
"What I expected"
Nothing fantastic about this Hotel except its location and price. The room was clean and bed comfortable. I would stay here again since I don't spend a lot of time in my room. If your looking for a place to hang out at and do the whole resort hotel thing this isn't for you.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
evie
There was NO PARKING. I had to park half a mile away....and the Internet was very unusable.. Don't bother
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
don
"Nice hotel, but not not worth it"
I paid over 200 to stay in this hotel for one night which i have no problem with. When entering the room, it respembled a jail cell size (box shaped) with just a bed, thats it. For the price they offer you nothing, no parking no breakfast. Only one staff member and they were very mono tone. Your on South Beach for crying outloud act excited to see your guest!!!!! NOT WORTH THE MONEY
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Perfect for a weekend with girls"
Bathroom needs updating. A refridgerator would have nice.
Other trip May 26, 2013
Lucy
"A weekend to remember....No Regrets"
This hotel is located close to all the stores, restaurants, and the beach. I was greeted with a smile by all the employees. Housekeeping was on point fresh towels and room service everyday. I will be staying here again. We thank you for your hospitality.
3 night trip with friends May 16, 2013
A. Garcia
"Good Value"
Quaint, simple accommodations at a reasonable rate. Great location: easy to find, easy to park, and close to symphony center, beach, shopping, and restaurants. .Free wi-fi available, though the speed, at times, was almost too slow to use, which could be a plus, if like me, you are trying to discourage a workaholic spouse from working on vacation.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Mary and Joe
"Very impressed with the location and service!"
We arrived in the late afternoon the day before Easter Sunday. Immediately greeted with a warm smile from the woman behind the desk. She was very helpful as we put our things in our room and wanted to get out and explore. Loved this hotel! It's in a great location. Very clean. Will stay there again!
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2013
Hotel was fine, room was clean, bathroom small, front desk person was nice. It was a rainy day so we didn't get to use the pool. Big downside, no parking, there is a lot across the street it costs $30/day... Miami prices! For the money, the room was a good value.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"Adequate"
Location was great--easy walking distance to the Miami Convention Center, Filmore, and the restaurants/shops on Lincoln Rd. The rooms themselves were no frills except for wi-fi (i.e., no coffee maker, microwave, or refrigerator). Bathroom was also small/cramped. Some dust and mold, but, overall, given the price and location, it was adequate.
6 night trip Feb 28, 2013
"Perfect location for beach, shopping, and night li"
Great location, half-block from Lincoln Road and Collins Ave., yet our room was quiet. Hotel showed its age, but room was clean and bed comfortable. One block from the beach, great shopping, friendly staff, and the price was right. We will come back.
5 night family trip Feb 5, 2013
Cathy
We arrived early from the airport and the young fellow at the counter was very accommodating . Took care of our luggage while we took in the sites. We were able to book an event right away with him . Our room was clean , very close to the shopping area. Maybe a little too close ?! The shopping was amazing !! Very close to restaurants. At night or early morning it was nice to sit at the patio with a tea or coffee . Family visiting Miami was able to leave their car at the cheap parking across the road in order to have time with us . We would stay at this hotel again when we visit Miami again.
2 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"Location,location"
Just spent one night at this "little gem". Staff were friendly and helpful, held our luggage until the room was ready and offered us different options on the available rooms. Hotel is within walking distance to Lincoln Rd, the beach and basically the fun, social and educational of Miami Beach. Parking is across the street from the hotel. We would return again and most certainly recommend it. Only critique would be that the walls are thin and you can hear your neighbor's voice.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2013
Jude
"simple, clean, great location hotel"
Nice clean hotel with a great location. Staff was very nice as well. Will return in the future.
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
sergio
"Hidden Gem"
My husband and I booked this hotel after seeing a good price for South Beach and convenient location. After reading some of the reviews we were a little hesitant but decided to try it anyways. We found the hotel staff to be quite friendly and helpful and our room was very clean and neat. Everything was spotless, very simple room. It's the perfect hotel to spend the day out sightseeing and then come back to sleep at night. Yes sometimes at night it can be a little noisy but it's not awful. There isn't parking onsite but across the street is a pay to park lot that charges $40 for a 24 hour period until 12 the next day and if you want to stay longer, you can pay $20 extra. The location is perfect, a short walk to most amenities including Ocean Dr and the surrounding area.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2012
Gabrielle
"Great location, Nice hotel, Ok rooms, nice staff"
Great location, walking distance to all places in south beach. Nice Hotel, ok rooms, pleasant staff. Recommended for the price and location.
Other trip Dec 16, 2012
"Straight to the point hotel"
The location is great. Hotel is straight to the point! Though the hotel can be a bit cleaner. But all in all good place for a quick stay
Other trip Dec 11, 2012