All hotels in Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here43 Harding St, Middleboro, MA, 02346, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Fantastic place to stay"
Everything was great. Right off 495. Close to many eateries & Walmart. Less than 10 minutes from the facility where I had to go for Orientation, An all-round great experience.
5 night trip Jun 2, 2013
"Okay, but not what I expected."
Pros- The hotel is right off the highway and there's also a gas station right next door so it's very convenient. The room was spacious and VERY clean which I appreciated. The shower is the best part. I could have stayed in there all day! I was pleasantly surprised that breakfast was as yummy as it was with lots of variety! Staff is friendly. Cons- Check in took a while because the front desk was unorganized. The fridge wasn't very cold and the phone didn't work. We were part of a large group so being able to call between rooms would have been nice. The bed was hard as a rock. I know this is a matter of preference so if you like extra firm you will be fine. They need a traffic light coming out of the driveway. If you have to turn left on a weekday good luck because it's going to take a while to get out of there. You are better off going right and turning around. Overall, it was okay but it didn't live up to my expectations for the price I paid and the fact that this is a newer hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I appreciate all reviews from guests this helps us strengthen our pros and fix the cons. We strive to be the home away from home for our guests. We want to stand out in your mind and not blend in with other Holiday Inn Express hotels. We hope you choose us on your next trip down this way.
2 night trip with friends May 10, 2013
Ginnie
Staff was friendly but maintaince staff was slacking, no toilet paper in room, no Kleenex...loud people outside hotel drinking and smashing bottles. Prepaid through hotels.com and hotel made mistake and charged me for the room twice. Overall experience was ehh.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
I am sorry to hear about the poor experience with your stay at our property. It is our goal to make a guest feel welcomed and at a home away from home. These issues will be discussed and fixed immediately. I hope this does not deter you from visiting us again in the future.
1 night trip May 7, 2013
Nice hotel pool and hot tub adequate room clean. Would stay again
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Dan from brockton, Thank you for your response. I hope to see you again in the future, our amenities and friendly staff will be here waiting for you!
Romance trip Apr 9, 2013
dan
"Good hotel."
Met our expectations. Nice pool. Good breakfast. We would be happy to come back.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
A verified traveler- Thank you for posting a review on your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and I hope you consider us your home away from home. I hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Nice stay, friendly staff."
This hotel would be what you would expect from Holiday Inn Express. Very nice hotel lobby and very adequate room with nice size flat screen and decent size room with desk and oversized chair. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I had a non smoking room and did not smell any smoke, like some other rooms. Breakfast buffet was a bit above average with eggs and either bacon or sausage and the first time I used a pancake making machine (interesting!). Overall a nice stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Thank you very much for your review from your stay at our property. Here at the Holiday Inn Express Middleboro we want to be your home away from home with a staff that makes you feel like family. Please visit us again soon!
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"Very disappointed!!!!"
When I checked in the desk clerk had her boyfriend hanging around. The room I booked had a king bed and sofa bed. There were no sheets, blankets or pillows for sofa bed. The telephone did not work . had to go to the front desk to ask for the linens. received sheets and one blanket and was told they had no extra pillows. the hot tub was broken. The "included" breakfast was luke warm coffee, a broken pancake maker, rubbery - omlets? unable to enter pool room - lock was broken. the pool was tiny and shallow. On the way out I asked at the desk to have an extra pillow, blanket and set of towels sent to our room. When returning, the desk clerk and her boyfriend greeted us. I arrived in our room to find that no pillow, blanket or towels had been left. I Went back to front desk (because the phone was still broken) and was given towels and blanket then told that they did not have any extra pillows in the hotel. Also was told that the hot tub is always broken. Breakfast the next morning was terrible!!! I went out. Of everything I have to say that I did like the size of our room and that the room was very clean and they did manage to fix the lock on the pool room door by my last day. I will however not be staying here again nor will I recommend anyone to ever stay at this Holiday Inn location. I was extremely disappointed and will be returning to the Hampton Inn in Raybham, MA., where I have always received excellent service!!!!
3 night family trip Feb 15, 2013
SW
"Not the best place we've stayed. Call ahead."
Not bad, not great. Great buffett in the am. The pool and jacuzzi were closed for "Maintanence"??? The phones in the room did not work. No extra linens for the Fold out sofa.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
"Nice hotel but the beds are too hard."
The condition of the hotel was great, and the location is good too; our only gripe is that the mattress was hard. Both my wife and I tossed and turned all night and awoke sore.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Christopher
"Thanksgiving Stay"
My impression of Holiday inn has changed over the past year or so. This hotel was new, the room we had was spacious, and in good order. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Holiday Inn is generally a budget hotel, and that is why we chose this hotel. For a hotel in this price range I expect it to be clean, up to date, and friendly. This Holiday Inn was that and more.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"it was fine"
The hotel was nice and the staff were extremely accommodating. The initial problem was that we were in a non-smoking room, but on a floor that had some smoking rooms, so it was very smoky in the room. However, they were willing to move us to a different floor, which worked out fine.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
Traveler
"Good place to stay for Pats Games"
Was in town for the buffalo bills vs pats game. Great location
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2012
jeff
"dissapointing"
Old sheets(used) were left in pull out sofa bed, hair left on hairdryer in bathroom, hair dryer didn't seem to work, but was too grossed out from the hair to even deal with it. Although we registered with 4 people for the room, there were only enough towels for 2 people. Breakfast was poor and there wasn't enough seating. Juice machine had spots for apple and cranberry juice but both were empty. There was only a tiny carafe of hot water for tea and hot cocoa. No fresh fruit. No lids for coffee cups. Pool is tiny and hot tub was out of service.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Like sleeping in an ashtray"
Stayed in a "non-smoking" room, but the way that the hotel separates the smoking from the non-smoking makes it a joke. Half of the hall is smoking and the other is not. The entire floor reeks of smoke and smells like you are sleeping in an ashtray. Our room was just above the entrance where everyone stands to smoke and the fumes come right into your air conditioning intake. The rooms are clean, but the smell negates that. If you do not smoke, do not stay in this smokers paradise.
Family trip Aug 26, 2012
Choked in Middleboro
"Suitable place to stay for a weekend visit!"
The main lobby is welcoming with updated decor, flat screen tv, fresh baked cookies, the staff was very welcoming and pleasant! The rooms however were lacking! We had a non-smoking room which smelled like a smoking room, which cause problems for my daughter who has asthma! Our door would not lock when we left our room, we called the desk and were told we needed to pull up on the door handle and pull the door closed tight! An elderly person could not have done this! This left us feeling a bit uneasy to say the least! Needless to say we did enjoy our stay, but feel there is some areas in need of attention!
Other trip Aug 20, 2012
"Clean, Comfortable Stay Near Cape Cod"
Beautiful hotel! Spotless room, wonderful friendly staff, and a great continental breakfast. Plus, only about 40 minutes away from the beaches of western Cape Cod. Would definitely recommend staying here.
Other trip Aug 18, 2012
Alex
"toms vacation"
it was fine for the first night the pool was cold and the juzzie only worked one day the rest of 8 just coldpool for me and family. when asked about jacuzzie the person at desk said some one cut the liner didnt make much sense
Family trip Jul 29, 2012
tom
"Very Disappointed"
We had 3 rooms for 2 nights. Rooms were not clean, beds left unmade, never towels at pool. We had to have our sheets changed at check-in. All of these things would have been overlooked by us with an apology for the poor service and then rectification. However, with each complaint we received excuses and rudeness. We were in this area for a family reunion. Next year we will stay elsewhere.
Family trip Jul 26, 2012
Maureen
"good location"
Hotel was nice, staff helpful, wish it was totally non smoking but smell in our room was livable. Price is a bit steep for a place to lay your head. Pool and hot tub were nice except for a squealing noise made when you turned on the jets for the hot tub. Overall a good stay.
Other trip Jul 5, 2012
"Nice Place"
We stayed here for one night to sleep off a Jimmy Buffett concert. The room was large and very clean. The hotel has all of the amenities you would ever want, although at times the wifi was slow. The desk clerk was asleep when we checked in around midnight, but he was nice enough once he woke up. Overall it was a good hotel, although a bit pricey. I would stay here again.
Other trip Jun 26, 2012
Ryan
"close to our where we were going."
the room was clean and beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Best coffee!!! I would stay there again and tell others about the hotel.
Other trip Jun 11, 2012

"Hallway smell like cigarette"
Rented a non-smoking room but apparently smoking and non-smoking room share the same floor so the hallway and need door inside the room it smell cigarette.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Good for the price. Hotel staff very nice. The morning sideboard(buffet) is correct but not many choices
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Good quality for reasonable price."
A very pleasant stay. Impressed by quality of rooms compared to other hotels stayed in on the trip.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"A good choice"
A good hotel. Poor quality breakfast, FOR ME.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Canadescu
"Excelent!"
The hotel is very nice the room is large and clean. The breakfast is missing some fruits.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2012
good motel at right location for my family and i, breakfast was good room was comfortable enough but could of been a little more clean
Other trip Aug 9, 2012

"Davvero un ottimo hotel"
Siamo stati davvero bene,pulito,silenzioso,comodo,nuovo,buona la colazione. Consigliato
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Massimo
IT
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Dear Guest, Thank you for your 5 star review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Krissy D. General Manager
3 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Dear Guest, Thank you for your Five Star review! I! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon! Krissy D. General Manager
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Other trip Jun 17, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro

"Awesome Room!!!"
12/09/14 dangol Worcester
Paid a bit more for a jacuzzi suite, but well worth it. Room was very big, comfortable king size bed, great whirlpool tub in corner of room, as well as gas fireplace. Great for a romantic getaway. Free breakfast in the morning was above average. Location is great, right off of route 495. Never used pool or fitness center. Staff was polite. The only reason I'm not giving the hotel 5 stars is the they didn't offer pay movies in the room. That's a big plus for me. Other than that, highly recommended and will stay again next time we're in area.
"Very clean & neat!"
12/02/14 Craig B Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States
My family stayed here when they came up to visit us recently. Pool was clean and clear, breakfast fully stocked, and rooms were clean and smelled fresh. No complaints. Our family has rarely been disappointed in stays we've had over the generations. I hope the chain continues its' excellence.
"Fantastic hotel, especially for the Middleboro area"
11/19/14 Stephen M Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, United States
Great hotel. Very clean and very quiet. I had a king with a mini suite. The room was very large, with an arched wall separating the sitting area from the bedroom - a small thing, but it really makes the room feel so much larger. I was there for 5 days, so it was well worth the extra for a larger room. The staff is friendly and very helpful. It is also at a great location, with easy access to Routes 495, 24, and 44, and a quick trip to downtown Middleboro or the center of Lakeville. I highly recommend this property and definitely will stay there the next time I am in the Middleboro-Lakeville area.
"Excellent Hotel with Amazing Staff"
11/07/14 DebbieQ222 Leicester, Massachusetts
Hello Everyone! Thank you all for a wonderful stay, Home away from Home.. Greetings to the entire staff, a very Comfortable, affordable and Friendly Hotel. Looking for a great Hotel then Stay Here. Looking forward to my next visit! Happy Holidays to All!!
"Very Clean and Comfortable"
11/03/14 TravelingTrio63376 Saint Louis, Missouri
Extremely nice hotel. Very clean and comfortable. Room was roomy and nicely decorated with nice technology chargers. Breakfast was ok. All of the staff were extremely nice and helpful. Would definitely stay there again if in the area.
"DO NOT TRUST EXPEDIA for the lowest price!"
10/16/14 jeannebee Paso Robles
First of all, LOVED THE HOTEL. It is very clean, quiet and friendly. We were greeted with cookies and popcorn AND a free USA TODAY newspaper. Everything clean and bright! But, I unfortunately trusted the Expedia 'Lowest Price Guarantee' and that is not true! At the desk, we found that we could have saved $20+ by calling direct and using our AAA discount. Don't be fooled by false advertising...oh, I did call Expedia, but they hemmed and hawed about their low price guarantee and somehow, I don't qualify! I doubt anyone does! Let the buyer BEWARE.
10/07/14 tourtour06
It was a short stay on the way from Boston to Cape Cod and the hotel was perfect for this purpose. The room was extremely clean, modern and had all necessary equipment. IThe bathroom was good, and the service just perfect. It's close to the Highway to avoid losing the time on the roads, but it's absolutely calm and agreable. They provide full breakfast which is of excellent quality. Nice stay.
"Very Basic, no frills"
09/18/14 Zain M Dallas, Texas
Nice room, not noisy, clean, basic, good service. No frills. The $174 rate did surprise me a bit considering it was a very generic, simple hotel. The gym equipment is sub-standard. I didn't have the breakfast - but again looks simple and fine.
"Nice room, good value, but disappointing breakfast"
08/25/14 Joe H DeWitt, New York
I have stayed at many HIEs around the country and generally I find them to be a pretty good balance between features and price. This one was no exception. The room was large, comfortable, and well equipped. Outside of one minor glitch, this was a very satisfactory stay, and I'd come back again if in the area. The minor glitch was the breakfast. Now, I'm used to the HIE breakfasts and I know not to expect anything exceptional. They're generally good enough but nothing special. This one let me down, however. We arrived in the breakfast area as another guest took the last of the bacon. The attendant told us that she had already put more in to cook and it would be out in just a few minutes. Well, after 20 minutes we gave up waiting for it and left, because we needed to get on with our day. We felt that (a) we were lied to, and that there wasn't any already being cooked, and (b) there should have been a continuous supply during normal breakfast hours and properly managed, the bacon would have been cooking in time to replenish the bin. But that was the only thing that we were unhappy about; the rest of our stay was very good and I would return here again (but not expect bacon with my breakfast!).
"Very good for a quick overnight"
08/17/14 GregJHipius Syracuse, New York
We only stayed for one night on our way between destinations, but this place served very nicely. We appreciated very much that they called earlier in the day on our arrival date to ask and clarify our smoking and bed preference, since their records in the reservation weren't consistent; I have found that an unfortunate majority of places would have guessed in this case, while this establishment took the time to be sure to get it right. We arrived late in the evening, but were greeted and checked in quickly and aptly. Our room was just as desired, and very amply spacious and comfortable. I was exceedingly grateful for the numerous available outlets and for the charger station next to the bed with both outlets and USB charger ports; being able to plug my phone in next to my bed for both a full overnight charge and access from my bed is a commodity too few hotels provide. In the morning, checkout was similarly smooth and easy. We availed ourselves of the complimentary breakfast before leaving, which was on par with other decent quality hotels (scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, pancakes, pastries, juice, milk, yogurt, fruit, cereal). The eggs were a little funky tasting, and the bacon was not replenished until we were giving up and cleaning up despite being promised fifteen minutes earlier that it was cooking and more would be out in a minute; still, we all could find something good to eat to get us started quickly on our next leg of the trip. In all, I would certainly return to the Holiday Inn Express Suites when next traveling through Middleboro.