All hotels in Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States of America
43 Harding St, Middleboro, MA, 02346, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"This is a good place."
This is a good place. Room is good for four adluts and one baby. Staff is helpful.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Excellent, great location, Clean"
A new employee stayed there during his training and indicated it was quite nice, you cannot beat the location, but said beds were comfy, rooms clean. Employees freindly and helpful. Great over all experience. Its not the ritz, but no one said it was.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Beth
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. Complimentary breakfast had many choices and was good.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Holiday Inn Express
"sucks"
i got there early they wont let check in. and they were rude
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
shelly
Our stay in a King Suite was disturbing due to the smell of cigarette smoke. Ironically, we were in a NON smoking room. I'm not quite sure if it was the bedding, perhaps there are smokers working in laundry. Definitely and issue with us.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Suze
"MA overnighter"
Overall the hotel was consistent with the HIE brand and image.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
Anne
"Stayed as a part of our family reunion."
Room was spacious.mvy comfortable bed.mfantastic breakfast - two choices for eggs, pancakes...etc. nice pool and exercise faculties.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Casey
"Good location."
Very clean. Comfortable beds and good breakfast. The room was very spacious.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Very clean. Good location
6 night trip Jun 6, 2013
sunshine
"Fantastic place to stay"
Everything was great. Right off 495. Close to many eateries & Walmart. Less than 10 minutes from the facility where I had to go for Orientation, An all-round great experience.
5 night trip Jun 2, 2013
"Okay, but not what I expected."
Pros- The hotel is right off the highway and there's also a gas station right next door so it's very convenient. The room was spacious and VERY clean which I appreciated. The shower is the best part. I could have stayed in there all day! I was pleasantly surprised that breakfast was as yummy as it was with lots of variety! Staff is friendly. Cons- Check in took a while because the front desk was unorganized. The fridge wasn't very cold and the phone didn't work. We were part of a large group so being able to call between rooms would have been nice. The bed was hard as a rock. I know this is a matter of preference so if you like extra firm you will be fine. They need a traffic light coming out of the driveway. If you have to turn left on a weekday good luck because it's going to take a while to get out of there. You are better off going right and turning around. Overall, it was okay but it didn't live up to my expectations for the price I paid and the fact that this is a newer hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I appreciate all reviews from guests this helps us strengthen our pros and fix the cons. We strive to be the home away from home for our guests. We want to stand out in your mind and not blend in with other Holiday Inn Express hotels. We hope you choose us on your next trip down this way.
2 night trip with friends May 10, 2013
Ginnie
Staff was friendly but maintaince staff was slacking, no toilet paper in room, no Kleenex...loud people outside hotel drinking and smashing bottles. Prepaid through hotels.com and hotel made mistake and charged me for the room twice. Overall experience was ehh.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
I am sorry to hear about the poor experience with your stay at our property. It is our goal to make a guest feel welcomed and at a home away from home. These issues will be discussed and fixed immediately. I hope this does not deter you from visiting us again in the future.
1 night trip May 7, 2013
Nice hotel pool and hot tub adequate room clean. Would stay again
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Dan from brockton, Thank you for your response. I hope to see you again in the future, our amenities and friendly staff will be here waiting for you!
Romance trip Apr 9, 2013
dan
"Good hotel."
Met our expectations. Nice pool. Good breakfast. We would be happy to come back.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
A verified traveler- Thank you for posting a review on your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed yourself and I hope you consider us your home away from home. I hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Nice stay, friendly staff."
This hotel would be what you would expect from Holiday Inn Express. Very nice hotel lobby and very adequate room with nice size flat screen and decent size room with desk and oversized chair. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I had a non smoking room and did not smell any smoke, like some other rooms. Breakfast buffet was a bit above average with eggs and either bacon or sausage and the first time I used a pancake making machine (interesting!). Overall a nice stay.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Thank you very much for your review from your stay at our property. Here at the Holiday Inn Express Middleboro we want to be your home away from home with a staff that makes you feel like family. Please visit us again soon!
Other trip Apr 3, 2013
"Very disappointed!!!!"
When I checked in the desk clerk had her boyfriend hanging around. The room I booked had a king bed and sofa bed. There were no sheets, blankets or pillows for sofa bed. The telephone did not work . had to go to the front desk to ask for the linens. received sheets and one blanket and was told they had no extra pillows. the hot tub was broken. The "included" breakfast was luke warm coffee, a broken pancake maker, rubbery - omlets? unable to enter pool room - lock was broken. the pool was tiny and shallow. On the way out I asked at the desk to have an extra pillow, blanket and set of towels sent to our room. When returning, the desk clerk and her boyfriend greeted us. I arrived in our room to find that no pillow, blanket or towels had been left. I Went back to front desk (because the phone was still broken) and was given towels and blanket then told that they did not have any extra pillows in the hotel. Also was told that the hot tub is always broken. Breakfast the next morning was terrible!!! I went out. Of everything I have to say that I did like the size of our room and that the room was very clean and they did manage to fix the lock on the pool room door by my last day. I will however not be staying here again nor will I recommend anyone to ever stay at this Holiday Inn location. I was extremely disappointed and will be returning to the Hampton Inn in Raybham, MA., where I have always received excellent service!!!!
3 night family trip Feb 15, 2013
SW
"Not the best place we've stayed. Call ahead."
Not bad, not great. Great buffett in the am. The pool and jacuzzi were closed for "Maintanence"??? The phones in the room did not work. No extra linens for the Fold out sofa.
1 night trip Dec 29, 2012
"Nice hotel but the beds are too hard."
The condition of the hotel was great, and the location is good too; our only gripe is that the mattress was hard. Both my wife and I tossed and turned all night and awoke sore.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Christopher
"Thanksgiving Stay"
My impression of Holiday inn has changed over the past year or so. This hotel was new, the room we had was spacious, and in good order. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Holiday Inn is generally a budget hotel, and that is why we chose this hotel. For a hotel in this price range I expect it to be clean, up to date, and friendly. This Holiday Inn was that and more.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2012
"it was fine"
The hotel was nice and the staff were extremely accommodating. The initial problem was that we were in a non-smoking room, but on a floor that had some smoking rooms, so it was very smoky in the room. However, they were willing to move us to a different floor, which worked out fine.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
Traveler
"Good place to stay for Pats Games"
Was in town for the buffalo bills vs pats game. Great location
1 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2012
jeff
"dissapointing"
Old sheets(used) were left in pull out sofa bed, hair left on hairdryer in bathroom, hair dryer didn't seem to work, but was too grossed out from the hair to even deal with it. Although we registered with 4 people for the room, there were only enough towels for 2 people. Breakfast was poor and there wasn't enough seating. Juice machine had spots for apple and cranberry juice but both were empty. There was only a tiny carafe of hot water for tea and hot cocoa. No fresh fruit. No lids for coffee cups. Pool is tiny and hot tub was out of service.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012

"Hallway smell like cigarette"
Rented a non-smoking room but apparently smoking and non-smoking room share the same floor so the hallway and need door inside the room it smell cigarette.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Good for the price. Hotel staff very nice. The morning sideboard(buffet) is correct but not many choices
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Good quality for reasonable price."
A very pleasant stay. Impressed by quality of rooms compared to other hotels stayed in on the trip.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"A good choice"
A good hotel. Poor quality breakfast, FOR ME.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Canadescu
"Excelent!"
The hotel is very nice the room is large and clean. The breakfast is missing some fruits.
2 night family trip Oct 6, 2012

"Davvero un ottimo hotel"
Siamo stati davvero bene,pulito,silenzioso,comodo,nuovo,buona la colazione. Consigliato
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Dear Guest, Thank you for your 5 star review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Krissy D. General Manager
3 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Dear Guest, Thank you for your Five Star review! I! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon! Krissy D. General Manager
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
Joan

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro

"Sure, we will never recommend this hotel"
08/23/15 anniemayence Tubize, Belgium
We booked this hotel after reading a lot of very good reviews on TripAdvisor.com. It seems that we didn’t play in the same game because it was the worst room we received in a Holiday Inn Express since years (+/- 20 years). We had room 420 (4th floor). Directly, when we opened the door an odor of old wet things came to our nose. It seems that it came from the room but also from the air conditioning system. Once inside the room, it appeared that in some places, the paper peeled off the wall. There were white thick and sticky traces on the window and on the glass of the frame just in front of the bed. We cleaned the window with a wet paper and it became black just like in coal mine. We didn’t use the laundry because from Tuesday to Friday the trash was overflowing and there was a lot plush and dust on the floor. In the bathroom, a line of rust was below the tap of the tub. The shower curtain had stains, it seems that someone used it to remove make up. We asked the housekeeper for a new one and she promptly replaced it. Yes, the sheets were clean, the bathroom was clean but it was a very bad stay. Now sitting in my living room in Belgium to write this review, I can perfectly remember the unpleasant and not fresh odor of the room. So, it is sure we will never again come back to that Holiday Inn Express and we will be less confident with the reviews on TripAdvisor and the Holiday Inn Express brand.
"Nice Stay"
08/15/15 R A Danbury, Connecticut
Stayed for a night for a wedding. The hotel staff was very friendly at check-in. The room was very large and very clean. The breakfast/dining area was also very nice - would highly recommend this hotel! Although we did not use it, the pool was very nice
"Comfortable place to stay"
08/12/15 Lorraine326 New York City, New York
This hotel is clean and the staff is really friendly and helpful. In the morning you will have choice of a really nice breakfast with pretty much anything you could want...and one thing I have to say...No matter what time I got coffee here, it was HOT! It was such a nice change. Typically the coffee you find sitting out for you anytime is lukewarm. It seems this staff really cares...and I appreciated that!
"Great location, comfortable stay and Friendly staff!"
08/11/15 US S New Brunswick, New Jersey
We just came back after staying for 2 nights this past weekend - very much satisfied with the stay. The Front Desk staff were very pleasant and professional. Very clean rooms and 24 hours of complimentary coffee was always fresh and hot. We were happy to see a Dunkin Donuts next to the facility, but never had the need to go there for coffee as we had a even better quality coffee inhouse. The breakfast spread was good too. We had taken the pizza package and the pizza was awesome and delivered promptly to our room. On one night we wanted an extra cheese pizza for kids and we were ready to pay the extra charge (one large pizza with 2 toppings was incuded in the package) - we were pleasantly surprised when we got the extra pizza free of charge as a way of thank you for our stay. We were not sure when we picked up this hotel to do day trips to cape cod towns as it was our first time in the area and did not know much about the travel time etc, but it turned out to be perfect location. We will definitely pick this hotel again if we are in the area.
"Satisfield"
07/16/15 IVBandit wayne, nj
Clean, comfortable and accommodating. What more can you ask for. I'm pleased with the improvements HI as implemented in recent years. They seem to be keeping up with the competition. Complimentary coffee was always hot and fresh and the self serve breakfast bar is a lovely addition to any short stay hotel visit.
"Great Location, Nice Stay"
07/14/15 Gina T Hockessin, Delaware
We stayed at the HIE this past weekend and had a wonderful stay. We arrived early, no problem check in was quick and easy. The front desk staff was very pleasant. Our room was clean and comfortable. If I was in the area I would definitely stay again!
"A perfect stay...great money saving alternative when visiting the Cape"
07/01/15 abster70 Dallas, Texas
Just stayed for 2 nights this past weekend. Wish I could say I could afford Cape Cod hotel prices during the summer, but since they were well out of our league, we chose this perfect, quiet spot just to sleep. We were out on the Cape in about 1/2 hour so if you aren't going all the way out to Provincetown, or even if you are, you can make it back easily. Well worth saving the money for us. Our room and bathroom were super comfy and CLEAN. They had tons of fresh choices for breakfast (including Chobani yogurt!), eggs (hot and hard-boiled), pancakes, fruit, oatmeal, breads, muffins, bacon or sausage etc). Breakfast room even had a gas fireplace with couches! Coin operated laundry, pool ,exercise room. 5 minutes to Walmart to stock up for your beach/picnic needs, AND only about an hour drive or less to Boston AND Providence. Wouldn't hesitate to book again if I am in the area. Honestly nicer than the Crowne Plaza I stayed in in Boston.
"Room Appearance & Maintenance Lacking"
06/25/15 livetofly Sacramento, California
I'm a call-it-like-you-see-it sort of guy that likes to give fair and honest reviews. My room was not up to the standards I've become accustomed to when staying at many Holiday Inn Express hotels. Upon checking in, I was not recognized as a Platinum member nor was I offered a Goodie Bag or Welcome Points. Also, at every HIE I've stayed at, they always seem to have my paperwork and room key ready to go. The late night clerk couldn't find it, but finally got things squared away after a 5-minute wait. However, I want to note that the next morning, my IHG account was automatically credited with a 500 point Welcome Bonus. That definitely made me happy since I did not have to go downstairs and talk to someone about it. The day crew was on top of things. The lobby and breakfast area of this hotel was very nice and things were in great working order. However, my room was not. My room smelled damp and I instantly noticed that paint was peeling off the ceiling and parts of the wall were peeling away too. A section of carpeting along the trim was juts flat out missing. All of this made the room feel like I was staying in a $50 budget motel. Then I noticed the clock was not working at all (yep, it was plugged in) and then I noticed that two of the lights would not turn on, I'm assuming from burned out bulbs. The bathroom was appointed nicely and was very clean. The bed was good and so were the pillows. I then went down the hallway to buy a drink, but was appalled by the state of the room with the ice machine and vending machines. In addition to what you see in my pics, the smell was terrible. I skipped on buying a drink. From what I could tell, this Holiday Inn Express needs to pay better attention to their maintenance and upkeep. It was not up to the standard you would expect for a Holiday Inn Express.
"Clean and comfortable"
06/14/15 Lisa K Mahwah, New Jersey
Stayed here for a hockey tournament. Rooms were clean and well appointed. beds were comfortable. Workout room and indoor pool are the amenities. Continental breakfast included was decent . If you are in the Bridgewater, MA area this is a good bet for family or business
"Just What We Needed"
06/06/15 Mary S Loveland, Colorado
We left Boston and drove down the coast to the Cape Cod area. We selected HI because we had points for a free night. Sometimes hotels put us "freebies" in a subpar room - but not here...yay! Everything was clean as can be - beds are super comfy. All we needed for one night on our coastal adventure!