All hotels in Middleboro, Massachusetts, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Delicious food
  • Value for money
"Clean & polite"
Our room was clean and the bedding was comfortable. The staff was very polite. The pool was a nice treat.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
smurphy
"Close to all must see sights."
Kara and Tara where so helpful to me in getting the train info for me to go into Boston. I had great time and the train was a great ride. The station was 6 min. from the hotel. The hotel was right off the highway and in the morning, after a nice breakfast, I was on my way to the Cape, Great stay!!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Libby
"Nice hotel for the price"
We had a queen suite. Nice large, clean room. Nothing in disrepair or overly use and old. Friendly staff. Only issue we had was that the sofa bed had used bedding crumpled into a ball in it. I had to go downstairs and get clean bedding.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"accomodating"
Anniversary getaway weekend, very friendly, and neat hotel
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
Moe
"Convenient access to freeways"
Very comfortable, hot tub and pool clean and inviting
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2013
"One night stay"
Our family (Me, my wife and 6 year old son) stayed at this hotel for one night. The stay was without any events so it was good. The room was nice and clean. It had a small microwave and a refrigerator which always count as plus for us because of our kid. Staff was courteous and friendly. Overall no problem!
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
Nirgudkars
Overall a nice hotel that was centrally located to the events that were planned to do for the weekend. The staff was excellent and the room was comfortable and clean. Unfortunately we were informed that the hot tub was down for a month as we had been looking forward to a good soak after a long day of sightseeing. There was also a number of young children running around the breakfast area wearing only a diaper or underwear making the dining experience uncomfortable.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Wonderful place to stay"
Wonderful staff, great breakfast included. Very pleasant stay.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Ron
"Close to my meetings in Bridgewater and CapeCod"
No wi-fi the first night. No whirlpool for the entire stay.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
scud
"nice hotel"
liked the lobby and pool ,rooms were clean altought spa was out of order
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"This is a good place."
This is a good place. Room is good for four adluts and one baby. Staff is helpful.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Excellent, great location, Clean"
A new employee stayed there during his training and indicated it was quite nice, you cannot beat the location, but said beds were comfy, rooms clean. Employees freindly and helpful. Great over all experience. Its not the ritz, but no one said it was.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
Beth
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean. Complimentary breakfast had many choices and was good.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Holiday Inn Express
"sucks"
i got there early they wont let check in. and they were rude
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
shelly
Our stay in a King Suite was disturbing due to the smell of cigarette smoke. Ironically, we were in a NON smoking room. I'm not quite sure if it was the bedding, perhaps there are smokers working in laundry. Definitely and issue with us.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2013
Suze
"MA overnighter"
Overall the hotel was consistent with the HIE brand and image.
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2013
Anne
"Stayed as a part of our family reunion."
Room was spacious.mvy comfortable bed.mfantastic breakfast - two choices for eggs, pancakes...etc. nice pool and exercise faculties.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Casey
"Good location."
Very clean. Comfortable beds and good breakfast. The room was very spacious.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Very clean. Good location
6 night trip Jun 6, 2013
sunshine
"Fantastic place to stay"
Everything was great. Right off 495. Close to many eateries & Walmart. Less than 10 minutes from the facility where I had to go for Orientation, An all-round great experience.
5 night trip Jun 2, 2013
"Okay, but not what I expected."
Pros- The hotel is right off the highway and there's also a gas station right next door so it's very convenient. The room was spacious and VERY clean which I appreciated. The shower is the best part. I could have stayed in there all day! I was pleasantly surprised that breakfast was as yummy as it was with lots of variety! Staff is friendly. Cons- Check in took a while because the front desk was unorganized. The fridge wasn't very cold and the phone didn't work. We were part of a large group so being able to call between rooms would have been nice. The bed was hard as a rock. I know this is a matter of preference so if you like extra firm you will be fine. They need a traffic light coming out of the driveway. If you have to turn left on a weekday good luck because it's going to take a while to get out of there. You are better off going right and turning around. Overall, it was okay but it didn't live up to my expectations for the price I paid and the fact that this is a newer hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I appreciate all reviews from guests this helps us strengthen our pros and fix the cons. We strive to be the home away from home for our guests. We want to stand out in your mind and not blend in with other Holiday Inn Express hotels. We hope you choose us on your next trip down this way.
2 night trip with friends May 10, 2013
Ginnie
Staff was friendly but maintaince staff was slacking, no toilet paper in room, no Kleenex...loud people outside hotel drinking and smashing bottles. Prepaid through hotels.com and hotel made mistake and charged me for the room twice. Overall experience was ehh.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
I am sorry to hear about the poor experience with your stay at our property. It is our goal to make a guest feel welcomed and at a home away from home. These issues will be discussed and fixed immediately. I hope this does not deter you from visiting us again in the future.
1 night trip May 7, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Hallway smell like cigarette"
Rented a non-smoking room but apparently smoking and non-smoking room share the same floor so the hallway and need door inside the room it smell cigarette.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Good for the price. Hotel staff very nice. The morning sideboard(buffet) is correct but not many choices
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"Good quality for reasonable price."
A very pleasant stay. Impressed by quality of rooms compared to other hotels stayed in on the trip.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"A good choice"
A good hotel. Poor quality breakfast, FOR ME.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Canadescu

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Davvero un ottimo hotel"
Siamo stati davvero bene,pulito,silenzioso,comodo,nuovo,buona la colazione. Consigliato
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Dear Guest, Thank you for your 5 star review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Krissy D. General Manager
3 night business trip Apr 22, 2014
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Middleboro Raynham
Dear Guest, Thank you for your Five Star review! I! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon! Krissy D. General Manager
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
Aileen
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
1 night family trip May 15, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Holiday Inn Express Suites Middleboro

"Holiday vacation with grandchildren!"
12/29/15 Susan V
The hotel seemed very nice. Suite was what I expected but made sure they had an indoor pool before booking. Arrived after a one and half drive just to find out pool was shut down temporarily. I have a six and a 4 year old looking forward to going swimming during our down time. We had tickets to the Polar Express in Edaville at 5. After long conversations with reservation specialists and supervisors who got me nowhere. Not able to transfer to another hotel close by because rates were doubled. They would not honor the original price. The GM who I spoke with once offered the nights free at the hotel but the issue was the pool. We should have been notified that they were shutting down the pool before we came down. It was scheduled. Waited for GM to call back and no response. We ended up going to the Courtyard Marriott in a nicer suite but of course more money. Barely made it to the Polar Express on time for the kids. I am so disappointed in the Holiday Inn for lack of communication to their guests. Will not ever stay there again and joined Marriott reward points. A much more professional and managed hotel chain. To Holiday Inn: Shame on you!! You almost ruined my grandchildrens vacation!! Thank God they have a Grammy that made it right with no help whatsoever from you!!!
"Would stay here again"
12/28/15 Drea814 Boonville, New York
The location was easy to get to just off of the 465. The hotel was clean and affordable and the staff friendly. We had a whirlpool room on the third floor. It was quiet even though the hotel seemed busy. The pool was out of service (but it looked nice). Staff was great about helping us to check in early, even getting the room clean as soon as the previous guests had checked out. Breakfast was nice, not just cold continental food, but eggs, pancakes and sausages too.
"Nice room, nice breakfast, handy location"
12/26/15 kenkle Boston
We were pleasantly surprised by the Quality of the hotel. Middleboro is not one of your tourist attractions so lodging was pretty scarce. we booked this hotel based on our needs and its star rating. It lived up to everything expected. Good bed, hot shower, and breakfast included, also refrig, micro, and coffee maker in the room. Very clean and comfortable. Free coffee and cookies too in the lobby!
"Solid"
11/29/15 Sylvansa Chicago, Illinois
The beds are a bit hard but the hotel is clean staff friendly and breakfast is good. They have bacon and eggs not just the regular waffle and cereal (they have that too). Showed have really great water pressure. All and all a safe clean bet if your looking for a place to stay.
"Very Nice"
11/22/15 Bob D Seaville
Stayed here for two nights while wife was on a business trip in the area.Very nice hotel and quite comfortable room. Very good breakfast. The rooms could use a little updating but very nice otherwise. Always good to stay at a Holiday Inn Express
"it will do in a pinch"
11/17/15 D B towanda
Breakfast was fine, location was perfect for me needs. Staff was GREAT!! The room, well it smelled really musty, I mean BAD. We all ended up with sinus infections after leaving. At least it was warm enough to open the windows. We ran the very archaic heaters all night for white noise but they are just to old and run down. I stayed here because I love Holiday Inn Express in Auborn but THAT hotel has been updated. This hotel has NOT. It is old and musty. I would not stay here again especially since it is not cheap. Will pay a little more and be able to breath in my room. ROOM 329 maybe it is just this room?
11/03/15 karawhatkarawho High Point, North Carolina
This hotel was convenient to boston, taunton, Providence and Plymouth. ..beautiful lobby area, indoor pool and hot tub. The room was spacious, and very clean. The bed was hard...real hard. I love a firm mattress, but that was more like sleeping on a park bench.
"Gorgeous lobby area with terrific accommodations"
10/15/15 Sting89
We stayed at his hotel for the location and low point stay . We were visiting the Cape area and wanted a location near this area. We were pleasantly surprised how nice the main lobby area was enjoying the fireplace and breakfast eating are. The decor is the best we have seen in a HI express location. We recommend this location for all!
"Great stay, Great Staff!!"
10/13/15 Diana C Danbury, Connecticut
We were visiting Edaville and stayed at the Holiday Inn Middleboro. Hotel was clean and my kids enjoyed the pool, breakfast area was nice and clean and breakfast was great. The most important part the staff was great, we checked out on Sunday 9/6 and forgot my son's favorite stuffed animal and pillow, I called the same day and unfortunately I forgot the name of the front desk agent who helped me but she was great making sure my son's stuff was mailed to my house that week, Thank you so much for that! we will definitely stay here again when visiting Edaville!
"Not worthy of the name"
10/10/15 Bob W Spokane, Washington
Not worthy of the name. Front desk clerk knew nothing. She could not direct us to a good dinner spot. She gave only general directions...."lots of them over there". Breakfast was far below par for this motel brand. Bathroom ceiling was falling apart. This is not an old location. Obvious they don't care about ongoing maintenance. And it was way over priced for the location.