All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9000 Bay Hill Blvd, Orlando, FL, 32819, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
    4.8
"Quiet place to stay"
Overall very pleased with this hotel. Only issue we had was HOTELS.COM guaranteed it was a smoking room...but none of the rooms at this hotel are smoking rooms. Call hotels directly if you have questions as these websites aren't knowledgeable and just want to make the sale.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Jenn
Very nice place, different style of what I am used too but still very nice.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"This hotel was an excellent location."
The staff was friendly and the room was clean. Parking could be better; it was away from the rooms, especially if located in the end of the buildings.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
"Average Hotel but well maintained"
You get what you pay. Restaurants on the premises are very expensive.
5 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Alex
"Top Notch accomodations!!"
Can't say enough, everything was exceptional, staff was great, rooms were great and food was great! A++
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Engineer on business
"quiet but near everything"
First time we stayed in this place. We visit Orlando frequently and got tired of staying in the same hotels. This place did not disappoint.
3 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Ben
"Nice hotel close to parks"
We arrived late at night and were upgraded to a suite upon arrival. The room was very nice with all the amenities you could ever want. The hotel was only 3 miles from Universal. Very quiet, located in a neighborhood
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
Rickie
"Great for Golf"
The Bay Hill Lodge is a great place to stay if you are playing golf there. But the rooms lack certain amenities I have come to expect when traveling. The room I stayed in did not have premium cable TV channels, did not have a hair dryer, did not have a microwave, and the room did not have a small refrigerator.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2014
Awesome experience. From the minute we checked in, everyone at Bay Hill was great. Sara at the front desk was great and the staff would stop you in the halls and ask if everyone was serving you as you expected. The golf was fantastic and everyone at the Golf Club went out of their way to make sure you were treated great. They remember your name and I could not have asked to be treated any better. Our room overlooked the #9 green. I would have to say the room was one of the best I have ever stayed in and the beds were great. Clean rooms and just great. The breakfast buffet was tops. I will definitely stay here as often as I am in Orlando and I have told my friends and members of our Church what a great time we had at Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club and Lodge. Great Place!!!!!!
4 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Bill Rhinehart
"Beautiful rooms/not so friendly service"
The view and the rooms were beautiful and well kept. Front desk service was professional, but lacked of friendlyness and hospitality.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
"Nice hotel for people who like Golf"
We had a 2 day stay, the staff was very nice. We were not in the Golf mood so we did not took good advantage of the hotel facilities. I think 4.5 rating for such hotel is not right, i'll give it a 3 We found 1 hair on one of the sinks. Our sleep was uncomfortable due to the bed quality, maybe wasn't our day! Dress code enforced.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Carlos
"Close to Disney. Nice pool to relax by"
Staff were helpful-made you feel welcome. Short ride to Disney and airport.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"good hotel, employees need training"
Hotel was well kept. Never stayed in a golf course style hotel, so the experience was new. Will probably stay again but wish the staff was more attentive. Several times i walked pass the front desk and was either ignored or meekly acknowleged. Suzy was very pleasant.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great Hotel. Well located and quiet!"
Great hotel! Well located and quiet. Friendly staff and clean.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
cris b.
Good experience. Nice hotel but not that nice staff.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Very nice accommodations and a great value for the money...
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Bucket list location bad sleep"
Hotel is nice. Staff is helpful and friendly. Beds were uncomfortable. Would stay again for one night for golf.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
jmartinezlrd
"Great experience."
Friendly staff, great location, clean, and very quiet.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
"Comfy beds, wish I had one."
Wonderful. We will definitely stay again when in the location.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Local resident having construction on condo"
The staff were wonderful , can't wait to return, it was clean, great towels, bedding, great food!!! Jeannie Benard
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"Vintage Bay Hill Experience"
Nice property, quite, and good for not only golf but for the business traveler.
3 night trip May 19, 2014
"Excellent Lodging"
Phenomenal staff, clean and comfortable!
1 night business trip May 19, 2014
"Not recommended"
I am not all that picky. However, the room (#412) was VERY moist. It was very uncomfortable. The burlap sacks that they use as pillow covers and comforter are also uncomfortable. The style is old (not a big deal) but because they had old furniture they could not accommodate a flatscreen TV of any reasonable size. The place is VERY pretentious to the level of being slightly uncomfortable. The dress code is a bit obnoxious. I understand the desire to keep a certain atmosphere but the walk from my room to the coffee station in the hallway should not require 20 minutes of getting ready. The golf course layout is fantastic. However, the majority of the tee boxes, rough, and runoff areas around the greens had absolutely no grass. Literally none. The greens were in great shape though and the bunkers were very playable. The proximity to the driving range is very nice and I practiced frequently. Overall, I don't recommend this place due to pretentiousness, moist and uncomfortable rooms without modern conveniences expected at this price range, and the poor conditioning of the golf course which ends up costing just under $200 to play. If this were in the middle of nowhere and you just wanted to see famous people and spend a lot of money it would be fine. But, its in Orlando, Fl and there are too many better options to waste your money in this stuffy and sticky place. I hope this saves you a little money and trouble!
2 night trip May 12, 2014
"Lodge for sure!!"
I didn't really know what to expect when I arrived here. It definitely has the "lodge" feel for sure! Very masculine decor and a much older cliental. I know it's Arnold Palmer, but it would have been nice for a little more age diversity. I was also a little disappointed in the pool area. It is extremely plain and boring. The grounds are impeccably kept. In addition, I am not sure if it was just where my room was located or what, but the housekeeping staff was very slow. However, I would recommend this hotel, especially to your more conservative family members!
Other trip May 2, 2014
A
"Quite and relaxing"
Very quite and secluded. Staff was very pleasant. Pool was refreshing
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Jeanne
My husband and I had the Best Stay here! I can honestly say it was so quite you could hear a Pin Drop!! If in the area again we will most defiantly be staying here again!!!
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2014
"Volleyball aim overnight at a golf resort"
Just fine... No time to appreciate the place ... Sleep and run... No opportunity to even get breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Ralph
"Brief stay near golf and Disney"
Looking for access to good golf/Disney in a setting that makes you feel miles away from the traffic of WDW and Orlando? The Bay Hill Lodge is the ticket. Very clean comfortable rooms, very nice high end residential setting, beautiful grounds and the legendary Palmer service. Only 7 minutes down the road is WDW all the while avoiding I-4 traffic. Can't be beat and plan on returning for golf vs. theme park vacation next time.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Unexpectedly wonderful accommodations and service."
Based on other reviews we thought this might be a nice spot for a quick overnight stay. It turned out to be a great find and a truly pleasurable stay. The staff was very courteous and treated us as if we were members. Everything about the Bay Hill Club and Lodge was easy...parking, check-in, bell service, wait staff.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Gerry
This is a must stay for those who love the game of golf. We had amazing time at the lodge/ quiet and private and yet we could go to all of the Disney parks. Open the balcony we could see the beautiful and famous Arnold Palmer golf course just several steps away. Our teenage son got to play at the course. The rate is almost the same as we paid for 1 night here, but it is worth the price since we are not the club member. We stayed for six nights and we got the special deal from Venere. I don't know how they could find the discount rates while others ( Priceline, Expedia, travel velocity...) would quote the same rates as the lodge. We would stay here again in the future.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Very enjoyable!
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Maggie
"Great Experience"
Lovely hotel in a beautiful setting with a great restaurant. Actually saw Arnold Palmer walking his dog .
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Pleasant Surprise"
Knowing that the Bay Hill Club & Lodge has been around for quite some time, I had expected the property to be a bit outdated and worn. But My husband and I were pleasantly surprised to find the room exceptionally clean and the linen crisp. Service was wonderful and location was close to Restaurant Row - allowing great access to top rated restaurants. Would definitely recommend the place and will be going back - possibly to play a round of golf at the famous Bay Hill course.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
I will recommend this club and lodge to my friends rating this hotel will be 5/5
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Charles igwe
Very nice find...would stay here again without a doubt!!
1 night trip with friends Mar 14, 2014
great hotel
2 night trip Mar 12, 2014
patrick mirabella
"Awesome !!"
Everything was great and I will return along with suggesting it to others. The service is great and in a great location also very clean and well maintained. The only issue I had was housekeeping knocking at my door at 815 on the morning of our check out and walking in. With check out being at 12pm that seemed to early to be knocking, no big deal just put out the do not disturb sign and that should fix it.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Debra Anglin
"One of my favorite hotels ever!"
This hotel was wonderful and I was sad to leave! The room decor reflected the upscale yesteryear golf world. Beautifully done; very clean; extremely comfortable. The hotel is small and thee grounds were landscaped with flowering trees and lovely blooming plants everywhere. This jewel is tucked away in a quiet upscale golfing community and is very private and safe. The staff was very helpful and I enjoyed the pool, the salon services, and the nice dining room. I loved it all and cannot wait to return!
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
Jane
"We met Arnold Palmer!"
We had such a great expirience! The golf course was excellent. We met Arnold Palmer when he was at dinner and in the morning the next day for breakfast. Since he owns the hotel, he is there often and is the nicest man ever! He told us that he owned the hotel since 1972 and has done many renovations to keep it nice and maintained. We all around had a great expirience. If you love golf, this is a great resort for you!!!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Yvette
My stay was very nice and I really enjoyed it. The service was at the front desk was professional.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"close to fanstastic golfcourses"
Everything was fine.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2014
"Great place"
Really enjoyed staying at this Golf Club - as opposed to a hotel. Great experience for a golf enthusiast. We even had an opportunity to meet the King - Arnold Palmer himself. Quite a thrill! Only modest (and very modest) inconvenience is that there is a clubhouse dress code - much like any country club. Perfectly understandable, we just weren't prepared for it without a last minute scramble.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"My Stay at Bay Hill"
Great room, service, food, and atmosphere. Can't beat it for the money.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2014
"great staff"
room was basic. no frig. no microwave. left clothes there and they shipped them to me. how awesome is that??? great staff.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
DoiBoi
I loved the " old golf club" feel of the lodge. Teh staff were nice and the grounds were spectacular
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2014
Great experience. Enjoyed our stay. Look forward to visiting again in the future.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Anita
"Great Experience for Golfers"
We did some putting on the practice green which is very close to the Lodge. We ate breakfast and lunch in the restaurant that is part of the lodge. We ate lunch with Arnold Palmer.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
Al
"Quiet and Cozy"
We only stayed there for one night. Very nice place. It may not be the most up to date modern decorum, but it is very well maintained and clean. Beautiful big room and large bathroom with two sinks. TV is a bit tricky to figure out, but there is a DVD player in the room. Free morning coffee/tea. Nice quiet surrounding area.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2014
The hotel was very nice. The room was spacious and very clean. The front desk staff was pleasant and informative. The only negative was the dated look of the room decor.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2014
"Convenient to restaurants in Sand Lake."
They should offer a better rate for a round of golf!
Other trip Jan 8, 2014