All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
9000 Bay Hill BlvdOrlandoFL32819United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Cute place."
Friendly staff, quiet place to relax.
3 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"10 Yr. Anniversary"
What an awesome place. Resort was very nice and the staff there was exceptional. The only thing that could have made this stay better would be meeting Arnold Palmer himself. Lots of great restaurants within short distance but the cafe by the pool area and the main dinning room were great also. It was very quite which was nice. It was a good place to recuperate from if you good to Downtown Disney or one of the theme parks. We will definitely go back when we get the chance.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Great location (nice residential area, by the the golf course), good condition, bathroom with two sinks, nice furnitures.
Other trip Jun 27, 2015
GREAT treat...look forward to our next stay.
2 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Relaxing getaway"
We booked this hotel for our sales team attending a trade show. They loved the hotel, away from the Disney hustle and isolated from the work environment. They loved the hotel, service and accommodations and requested me to book this facility for next year!
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
LUCINDA L
Nice! Very clean elegant hotel in a great area centrally located
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Lola
I enjoyed my time at Bay Hill very much. The staff was more than helpful and the property was magnificent. Room was cozy and had all we needed except a fridge
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
Duane
"Peace & Love"
Love the resort and the location, outside of town, about 3 miles from busy Orlando downtown. I was at the convention center daily, so glad to have this for my stay, and not downtown. I do not golf, but did walk the course early in the mornings before the golfers. (5:30) I will be coming back to Orlando next year, and this will be my place for R&R.
Other trip Jun 20, 2015
The hotel has a great feel to it.
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2015
"Great relaxing stay and comfortable, luxurious roo"
Great stay for a night. It was only 15 minutes from universal studios, but was way cheaper than the onsite hotels. Perfect to be relatively close to the action while still having a relaxing, peaceful atmosphere.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Beautiful View"
We came across this lovely resort while searching for hotels in Orlando since we were coming for the Stones Concert. Everything in town was taken so I saw this listed on Expedia and gave them a try. Since I was raised by parents that owned a gold course in Western PA, Arnold Palmer has always been a name known for quality! We booked and arrived a bit early. Our room was ready and what a lovely establishment! Very friendly staff, great view of the golf course. Nice area to sit outside and enjoy the lovely surroundings of Bay Hill neighborhood. A spa, exercise classes, beautiful pool, great café, salon for nails, hair, etc....everything you need, within steps of your room. My only regret is that we stayed one night. We will be back and make a weekend out of it. If you find yourself in the Parks area, ie: Universal, Disney, Wet & Wild, etc....you owe it to yourselves to choose this resort. They do have a dress code, so check that out before arriving!
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
Jane
"Needs updating. Aging hotel."
Hotel needs to be updated, but is pretty clean. Food is just okay and very expensive.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Rob
"Nice, upscale place"
We thought this hotel was very classy. Rooms are sturdy, and walls are thick, so very quiet. Legendary golf memorabilia and decor was nice. One complaint: bed/spring was very creaky and squeaky every time anyone shifted in bed. Woke up many times.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
Wendy
"Awesome."
It was great. Will stay again.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Amazing experience .... Guest services were great.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Nice quiet place to stay near attractions!"
This is a nice place to stay if you are adults without kids and want to be near all the attractions but want a nice quiet place to go after visiting them. Has old charm, is clean, and the staff was very friendly. We enjoyed staying here and would come back again.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Best kept secret (away from the crowds)"
If you're looking for a nice relaxing hotel away from the crowds and noise, then this is the place. We were very pleased with everything about this lodge - from the quick and friendly check-in to the spacious room. The staff were exquisite, and quite accommodating throughout our stay We were in Orlando but it felt like we were far up north at a winter lodge - very romantic. It is a country club so don't expect anything less than class and formality (without the "foofiness"). If you're not into dressing up for dinner or rules (pool hours) then this isn't the place for you. They don't accept cash or credit cards around the property (spa, restaurants, gift store) so all charges will be to your room. This isn't the place for children or teens as it is a very grown-up, mature, serene property. However, Universal studios is about a 5-10 minute drive. If you're not into the hotel's restaurant (because of the price) there are many nice restaurants within about a 5 - 15 minute drive. Also, the outlets and Mall at Millenia are very close by. We're not golfers but if you are you would love this place. We were told that Mr. Palmer often visits. Overall I think this hotel was perfect for us and we will certainly be staying here again on our next visit to Orlando.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
Gina
"Arnold 's resort"
Quiet, fantastic!
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
jack
"Very nice Lodge in a quite neighborhood."
Beautiful décor, awesome amenities, very nice area. Yes there is a dress code for all of the three restaurants, but nothing you wouldn't wear when you play golf. The spa and pool areas are clean and worth a visit. They also have very reasonable room service. Not far away from great shopping and all of the theme parks. This place is a hidden gem and we will visit again! Don't forget your golf clubs if you enjoy playing :-)
Other trip May 31, 2015
"Very good hotel"
The hotel was great bedsides my first room being too cold and having to swtich rooms and the lady at the front desk giving attitude. The maintenance guy seemed to be more accommodating to help me move to a new room with a working A/C and thermostat. Overall, everything else was awesome.
Other trip May 31, 2015
Brandon
"Very nice"
The bathroom was very luxurious. The room was nice and had a balcony with a regular door. The only down thing was the pool closing at 8. Other than that great place and quiet.
Other trip May 29, 2015
amy
"Last Minute Booking"
We booked this at the last minute for a one night stay and wish we could've stayed longer. It was fantastic!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Always a pleasurable experience!"
Long weekend to visit family. Always our first choice. Highly recommended! - Alfredo Vitug
3 night family trip May 20, 2015
Alfredo
Wow this place was just so awesome. The staff was some of the best if not the best I have encountered. The room and environment was excellent. I cannot wait to go back
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Nice Resort Close To Disney"
The Hotel was fantastic. Very clean and very nice. We will return on our next visit....
Other trip May 26, 2015
Ronnie
"Great place to stay."
This place is a great place to stay whether for 1 night or a week.
Other trip May 25, 2015
patricia
"Frustrating silliness makes it difficult to return"
This is a nice room, unfortunately the dress code requirement and the mausoleum like atmosphere and closing of the pool at dusk really hampers wanting to return. I prefer 24/7 pools or at least to 10pm or 11pm closings. I don't want to feel like I am violating some rules about proper attire or simply being in the hallways to access parts of the property. It isn't good when the atmosphere of your hotel reminds me of the hotel overlook from the Shinning;) The positive is a very nice and spacious room, good room service, a great location with nice grounds and spa services. The staff I encountered were friendly, with the exception of the checkin. If you are a golfer you likely will love this place. They offer a fishing package from the marina I thought sounded great. The other thing I was disappointed about is they have saunas, but don't allow couples to use them together. If u get a great rate and don't care swimming, I would tell u to pick this place.
Other trip May 25, 2015
alex
"Business Conference visit"
Convenient, yet peaceful setting. Bed was VERY comfortable. Front desk staff was extremely helpful!
2 night business trip May 13, 2015
"Great stay at Bay Hill"
I met Arnold Palmer. Priceless.
3 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Bob surprise party in Orlando"
Outstanding facility and we can not wait to return for a longer stay.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
"Quiet getaway"
The perfect quiet getaway... Not many kids and the staff is exceptional. This will be our new getaway spot for sure!
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Orlando's beat kept secret!!!"
I celebrated my wedding anniversary so I surprised my wife and booked this place through Expedia. Got a great deal because it's expedia's last minute booking but the hotel's name is undisclosed. My wife doesn't know where we were going because we were going through upscale neighborhood in Orlando. The staff asked what's the occasion I said our anniversary. I was offered the deluxe king suite. What an incredible room. We decided to dine out at Texas De Brazil, 15 min away. There are different places to go eat. Can't say much about the restaurant on site. Overall the experience is awesome for the price I paid, free parking and no resort fee. The place is very quiet. Dress code is required but casual with collared shirt for gentlemen in the clubhouse and restaurants. I am from Florida so I am sure I will be going back there in the future.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Victor
"Great night's rest for a golfer"
Golfer's haven. Outstanding room, comfort, class, wonderful golf ambience. You feel like you're staying in a guest room at Arnold Palmer's house.
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Ronald
"Golf Tourny."
In town for a golf tournament. It was all I could ask for.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2015
Arthur
"stayed for a week"
Overall a very nice stay - Front desk was hit or miss. Some folks were very nice, others didn't even acknowledge you. Cheryl in the Members Lounge was amazing!! Great location, not a ton of kids( a plus)
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
pj
Room was clean and nice. Low ceilings and a little dark, but overall it was nice. Standard room, similar to a Westin. Hotel staff were unintrusive, however they told my boyfriend he had to have a collared shirt to have breakfast. It's a golf and country club, I get it, but they could have made an exception since we were guests there.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Outstanding place to relax"
loved Bay Hill. Food was really delicious, service outstanding, and very friendly. Really enjoyed myself. Too bad there wasn't time for golf!
1 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
henri
"Quiet respite"
While not an over the top slick design, but a good solid hotel format, good size rooms, nice balcony with solid wooden chair. Very pleasant neighborhood setting out of the theme park highway bustle, yet close at hand to theme parks. Not a golf outing but rather spring break park venture with adolescent children, and it served well. Exceptional level of staff hospitality and service.
1 night family trip Mar 23, 2015
Awesome, my stay was nice an water pressure was good.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"One of the Best Anywhere"
I almost hate to write a great review because I want to keep Bay Hill as much of a secret as possible! The truth is that it is one of the most quaint and comfortable places to stay ANYWHERE. We have visited here many times in the past and will surely be back many more times. For this stay, my wife and I decided to alter our reservations upon arrival and stay here for a full week, which was a great decision. Bay Hill once again didn't disappoint us with the level of comfort and service far beyond any typical expectations. The room is exceedingly comfortable and is always well maintained. The food in either restaurant is consistently great. As if this wasn't enough, the real key to Bay Hill are the people who work here. All of them are overly accommodating, and endlessly friendly. This is a truly great place and ranks very high in the list of exceptional resorts which we have stayed. If you come to Orlando, you would be foolish to stay anywhere else!
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
Darcy2944
"A stay in the Boondocks!"
Hotel is from the 1950's. Modern conveniences non-existent. No refrigerator, microwave--absolutely nothing. Front desk service flippant and non-helpful. Restaurant mediocre. Only positive--the bellmen were pretty good.
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Like staying at an English Manor"
We had a beautiful stay at the Bay Hill Lodge. We were checked in pleasantly. Every worker goes out of their way to make sure your stay is going well. It is so peaceful and relaxing here-it does not feel like a hotel at all. It feels like you are a guest staying in the English Countryside, in a well kept manor home. Others have wrote, and I must agree that this is not a place for kids under the age of 10.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Quiet rest away from the crowd"
A bit dated, but you can't beat the quiet. Parking is good unless there is an event going on. Good shopping within two miles. Dozens of eateries on the main avenue near the I4 interchange. A free bottle of eater would be nice on the nightstand. Buy a case at Publix. No clothes iron, which seems ironic with the dress code for collared shirts. Good location for activities on International drive and the convention centers. The positives outweigh the negatives. Price was lower than most. 169/ night.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Very nice hotel and friendly staff. Unfortunately I was not there for golf, but still enjoyed my stay.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
The hotel was very clean grounds were beautiful. Rooms were clean and decorated beautifully.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Nice hotel / lodge close to all attractions"
Excellent quality and value for money. Fantastic all round
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Awesome"
Not a better place to stay. Bay hill is a step back in time with personal sevice and a quality you would expect with the name Palmer attached to it.
1 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
christopher
Overall great experience. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. The hotel was quiet and comfortable.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Lindsay
"Very quiet in a beautiful setting"
Stayed to get a feel for the place. Will return. The staff were very helpful and the golf course was in great condition
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Beyond golfer appeal..."
Love all the restaurant choices on Sand Lake Blvd close by. Foodies will be happy. Nice updated room. No mirror /outlet outside of bathroom so if sharing a room this is troublesome.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015