All hotels in Troy, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here28 Turnbull Trl, Troy, MO, 63379, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Super 8 in Troy, MO"
It was very nice. I was impressed with the staff and the quality of the hotel. I would defiantly stay again and recommend this hotel to others. The breakfast was a little lacking, but it was good. I will say there is a lot of smokers that will stand out in front of the main door and around the back patio by the pool, but the hotel cannot always help those that cannot help themselves.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you so much for your review. We will take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Beth
"wedding planning stay"
After riding the motorcycle all morning, then all afternoon with my daughter looking at wedding dresses, I was exhausted...the room was pleasing..though the bed wad too hard for me, I still slept well.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thanks for your review and your recent stay. We appreciate all guest feedback.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
Chloe
"Five Star Super 8"
We were met at the front desk by a very nice, smiling, friendly front desk lady. She explained every thing to us, where we could eat and the amenities of the hotel. The room was spotless. You walked in the door of our room and we could smell the freshness of the linens and the whole rooms freshness. I never met the house cleaning staff, but, they do a fantastic job. Even the top of the mirror had been dusted. They deserve a big pat on the back. When we left the hotel we were again greeted by a very friendly, smiling, happy front desk lady who was not the same one as the day before. There is not one thing that I can find wrong with the hotel, the room or any of the employees. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. One of the biggest surprises was the refrigerator and microwave in the room, which was not advertised.
Response by Super 8 Troy
John, thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to say such nice things about our staff and hotel. We really strive for excellence, and it's always wonderful to hear that we are doing a good job. We hope to welcome you back again in the future and give you another great stay.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"A Super Super 8"
This is the most beautiful Super 8 we've ever seen. Front desk staff was so charming and helpful. Price was nice.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your kind words and are so elated that you had a great stay.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Very good. Would stay there again."
Very accommodating and friendly. Would be good if breakfast was open past 9am though, but that doesn't warrant giving it a lesser overall rating.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you so much for your review. We love to get guest feedback to use to improve our hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"great get away"
Loved the hotel staff was excellent I would stay there again.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Linda, thank you so much for your review. Our staff really strives to do a great job serving our customers. Thank you for staying with us.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"good stop"
It is a good stop...would stay again.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you, Paul, for your feedback regarding your stay at Troy Super 8.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
paul
"Great rooms and pool!"
We had a great stay at this location! This isn't like other Super 8, it has a lodge type style and atmosphere which I thought was great!The pool was very nice and clean, with a few tables and chairs for sitting and socializing. The staff was very friendly! We will definitely be back!
Response by Super 8 Troy
Andrea, thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your feedback.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Andrea
"great as always!"
Anytime we stay in the area we always choose Super 8 of Troy. This Super 8 has a lodge type feel in the lobby and is really clean and upscale. We didn't get to use the pool or breakfast during this stay but while checking in the indoor pool was packed! Staff is always friendly.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for choosing our hotel when you're in the Troy area. We appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. Our staff does their best to be extremely friendly and go above and beyond for our guests.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Stayed at this hotel while visiting from Ohio. The price was reasonable and the accomodations were better than expected for the area. The employees were very helpful and nice! We would definitely stay here again!
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for a great review and for the compliments about our employees. We are proud to have a great staff here. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Mark & Barb
"Nice hotel, excellent staff."
We were visiting family in Troy for Thanksgiving and made reservations ahead of time to stay at the Super 8. It was a very nice place to stay.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your great review. We love hearing guest feedback.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Alice
"Comfortable Hotel for my first time in Troy"
I stayed here just the one night. The hotel staff was very helpful. I found a restaurant to eat at just a minute away from the hotel in their in-room guide. Nice pool and spa. There is a DVD player in every room and the hotel has a nice DVD library from which to choose.
Billie
"Great place to stay outside of St. Louis"
This hotel was in surprisingly good condition for a Super 8. It did not have the typical signs of deterioration, and it was clean. It was in a great location, just off of HWY 61, and there are many good restaurants nearby. I will definitely look to stay here again for future trips to St. Louis.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you will stay here again, we look forward to having you!
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
I like the hunting lodge theme. Nice mounts in the lobby. It was a comfortable stay.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you had a comfortable stay, and hope you return again soon.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
moswag
"Amazing Hotel- You'll Be Impressed by Super 8"
I was very pleased with the hotel. I had doubted it at first but my stay was very nice. It is very homey but still professional. The front staff was very nice and agreed to keep the pool open a bit longer for us-it even has a hot tub. The room was clean as well. It was a good size and everything was up to date: furniture, electronics, etc... The bed's condition was spotless. The location is perfect. It is in walking distance to several fast food restaurants and a Walgreens-among other things. I would recommend this hotel. It has definitely earned its award winning titles.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you so much for your amazing compliments. We love hearing guest feedback, and yours is great. I'm glad the front desk was able to leave the pool open longer for you. We appreciate your review and hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
Casie
This motel has been recently remodeled. Very clean and nice size room for the price. The check in people were very efficient and friendly. The housekeeping staff was helpful in meeting my special requests. I am a bus driver and booked online. I never stayed at this motel before, but was well satisfied with everything. The hotel manager was very interested in feedback about my stay.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you so much for your review. We love hearing feedback from guests. We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay and our staff was helpful and accommodating. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Very comfortable place to stay"
Great service, perfect location.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for a great review. I'm so happy to hear that you experienced great service and the location of the hotel was perfect for you.
3 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Clean and staff was very friendly
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your review. I'm so glad to hear you had a great stay and the staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Great location for Warrior Dash run"
We decided to stay near Warrior Dash this year because our drive is almost 2 hrs. Which meant leaving at 5am in the morning. I searched and reviewed area hotels and Super 8 was rated the highest in the area and I can see why. What an awesome staff, always friendly and accommodating, along with a comfortable, homelike place to stay! We loved everything from the big comfy beds to the nice relaxing pool and hot tub! We will be making this an annual event and this is where we will be staying....also the gentleman that checked us in was able to give us adjoining rooms which made it even better! We all had a blast!! Thanks Super 8!!
Response by Super 8 Troy
Wow, thanks for your wonderful review! It is great to hear such great feedback and to know that you had a great stay with us. Thank you for your business, and we will see you next time!
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Warrior Dash La
All staff was very pleasant and the hotel was very clean.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
My son and I were on a road trip and this hotel was an oasis for us. The young man who checked us in was extremely helpful in not only getting us a room that was quite for the rest we needed after our long drive and he also recommended some great Chinese places for us to have dinner - it ended up being the best meal of our trip and a wonderful, restful night.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so glad to hear that the person working at the desk was able to get you a quiet room and helped with a dinner recommendation. I hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're in the Troy area.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
Peggy
"very nice"
It was a very nice place. The staff was all around helpful. My grand daughter stayed 1 night & had a great time swimming. The breakfast was more that I had expected, fresh fruit, waffles & some healthful yummy breakfast cookies. I'll definately stay next time when I'm in the area.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you so much for your kind comments. I am so glad you enjoyed our pool and breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Older hotel but staff friendly and helpful. Has a breakfast bar which is nice . Rooms were clean. Have stayed there twice.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for staying with us! We hope you'll return again the next time you are in the area.
Other trip May 9, 2014
"Weekend in Troy"
It has been awhile since we've stayed in a Super 8. I was impressed at how they have stepped up their game. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The service was good.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are very proud of our hotel and strive to make it a great stay for our guests. We hope we can welcome you back again soon.
1 night business trip May 2, 2014
We had a very nice stay & the staff were fantastic. The room was nice and clean and quiet. The only bad thing was the toilet handle was a bit touchy. It broke when we flushed the toilet. I fixed it but the plastic piece was not very sturdy. As long as we were careful it was fine. I forgot to let them know on our way out.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your review and for letting us know about the toilet handle. I will make sure maintenance checks all the rooms so we can find out which one needs to be fixed. We hope you'll stay with us again the next time you're in our area.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Right where I needed to be"
I was very pleased with the location-close to my event (within 5 minutes of driving), close to food and gas stations. Made my trip easier to manage. We arrived a little before check in time. The person working the front desk asked us to wait while he checked the room for us - quality check...
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Feb 8, 2014
"Always a great stay!"
Great place to stay, friendly staff, clean, comfortable and quiet. Easy to find, I will definitely stay here again.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your wonderful review, we can't wait to welcome you back again soon.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Jenn
"It was a wonderful stay..."
Will always stay here whenever we go home to Troy, Missouri
Response by Super 8 Troy
We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon! Thank you for choosing Troy Super 8.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Cheri
Need to improve breakfast service - at least peanut butter and waffle machine.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you so much for your review. We do not offer peanut butter, but we do have Belgian waffles every day.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"Great stay, worth the price!"
This hotel was really nice! We came from out of town and saw that one of the only ‘hotels’ in town was the Super 8 Motel and scoffed at the $89 per night rate. It turns out you get what you pay for and this was obviously a newly renovated or newer built hotel. The ambiance was very modern lodge themed and made us feel at home. Warm cookies were offered upon arrival, the front desk was very proficient as check in was less than 2 minutes, but informative, including a phone call hold in the middle! The room was really nice; bed was comfortable but a bit high up. Bathroom was clean and stocked with plenty of fresh towels. We enjoyed breakfast. It was a bit more than your standard continental: high protein fiber bars, yogurt, cereal, packaged cinnamon buns, toast, oatmeal, fresh fruit, juice coffee and Waffles! We will be staying here again the next time we come through town.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your wonderful review. We really appreciate your feedback. We hope you'll come back the next time you are in our area!
1 night trip Nov 23, 2013
Leila Thomas
"Warm, inviting, clean, great night sleep"
I was really impressed with this Super 8. I have not stayed with this chain in many years and it looks like I'll be back. The lobby is large, warm and inviting. Free coffee and iced water, cookies too. Room was very clean, everything worked as it should and I slept the best I have ever slept in a hotel. Plenty of vending machines, nice clean pool area with towels, tables and chairs, grills outside. Breakfast was standard - cinnamon rolls, some protein bar that was a "regional offering", waffles you make yourself, orange and apple juice, coffee, oatmeal, fruit. Quick check in too, DVDs available to check out and DVD player in room.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated. We hope to welcome you back again soon!
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2013
Danai
"Nice Super 8"
Decent overall experience. Second time we've stayed here. I got a better price using Expedia the this time. Beds are reasonably comfortable, but not the best. I did find it odd that they try to slip in an in-room safe charge automatically. When I told them that I didn't use it, they did take it off the bill.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Expedia. Please note that you are not charged for the safe fee if you book through Expedia since the room is prepaid. I am sorry you did not enjoy our beds, they are actually pretty new. They are Simmons Beauty Rest pillow top mattresses. We hope you return the next time you are in our area.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Timmer
"I would stay here again."
Everything about this hotel was excellent. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were great. I would highly recommend this hotel to family and friends.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your room and our friendly staff. We appreciate you recommending our hotel to others!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Machelle
a newer well maintained hotel....good quality staff.... breakfast was very good... pool and gym not up to the standards of the rest of the facility..
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on Expedia. I am glad you enjoyed our pool and am sorry to hear you did not think our pool and gym were of high standards. We typically get many compliments on our pool and hot tub. Although our fitness room is not very large, we offer complimentary passes to guests to use the full service gym right down the road.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2013
E G Frink
"Best Super 8 Ever!"
The hotel is extremely clean and well run. We have stayed several times and have noticed that the carpeting is frequently updated, and the landscaping and plantings are renewed with new and well kept plantings. The bedspreads are even changed frequently. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Don't miss the Wed night snack bar and the late afternoon cookies...free for guests. The pool is nice and the workout room well equipt but somewhat small. It is close to the highway and to Cuiver River State Park. On the downside the hot tub area of the pool is too often closed for maintenance and there are no protein offerings for the free breakfast. Great bar-b-que place next door.
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for your wonderful comments about our hotel! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and look forward to your next stay with us.
6 night trip Jun 9, 2013
S & family
"Clean and friendly"
This was not my first time staying at this hotel, the staff was very pleasant and accomodating ,it was excellent service and room were quite nice, i would recommed this hotel to others
Response by Super 8 Troy
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are always pleased to hear from our guests and hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Jun 1, 2013
"great hotel"
One of the best hotels we have ever been to. The staff was very nice, the room was clean and in good working order, and a great location.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Family Gathering"
had no problems & rooms were clean. Friendly people. Pool area clean.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Perfect location for our needs"
The hotel was very nice. The price was right. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Continental breakfast was complimentary, which is always a plus. We stopped there on our way to Minnesota from the south and it was right on the beaten path. I would recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a fair value in this area.
1 night trip May 17, 2013
C.K.M.
"close to all of my business,"
It was Great. The kids age 11 and 8 would have liked a bit more exercise, since the parks were still wet and muddy. They were not big enough to safely work out on the adult exercise equitpment.We really enjoyed the breakfast room and the waffles.
4 night trip Mar 5, 2013
Nice hotel, good value for the money. Only complaint is that the continental breakfast was very lacking in variety. One of the sparcest I've ever come accross. Other than that our stay was great.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Difficulty with reservation"
The hotel was fine but for some reason when I got to the hotel, they didn't have my reservation. I had to call Hotel.com customer service for "their" (Super 8's) reservation confirmation number. After a few phone calls, it got handled but I was worried for a minute there.......
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2013
"should close during remodeling"
was not good the paint fumes from remodeling was terible we had to leave they we so bad and the hot tub had so many chemicals in it we stunk nwhen we got out and had to wash swim suits
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2013
THE BEST SUPER 8 IN THE COUNTRY.
3 night business trip Dec 12, 2012
JESSE
"hotel review"
A nice place to stay one or multiple nights. Staff very friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
"Convenient"
Very nice motel. The breakfast bar was lacking in options for diabetics. Only waffles and kid type cereals.
1 night trip Oct 28, 2012
"Very nice place"
Clean, good breakfast, well kept pool. The door catch was broken on my room. In all fairness, I didn't report it until checkout time.
2 night trip Oct 26, 2012
A K Church
"close to eating places"
The room was neat and clean-the hotel smells like smoke all the time, noise level is very high and breakfast needs improvement and variety
5 night business trip Oct 13, 2012
"convenience to highway"
great experiece -- the pool was perfect for the two Grandchildren the room was very nicely furnished and the beds were very comfortable--the loby was absolutely beautiful - the continentall breakfast was very satisfyiing---all in all, a very nice "get away" for two tired seniors!!! The rates were marvelous compared with other facilities
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2012
"GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!!!"
The Service Desk Clerk was EXCELLENT!!! Will definetly stay there again! After staying at your location in Troy, Mo. for 1 night then staying in Bowling Green, Mo. for 2 nights, of the same weekend, I really wished I could've taken your Hotel and Clerk with me! There is just NO COMPARISON!!!! YOUR'S IS GREAT ALL THE WAY!!!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2012