All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2683 Energy Drive, Baton Rouge, LA, 70808, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Great stay for good price."
Great price for a big room. My wife loved all of the counter space. My only issue was the dust collection on top of the tub. If they get that cleaned everything was awesome.
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"2 mornings of disappointment"
Disappointment daily with NO Coffee prepared in breakfast area. Poor bussing of tables, understaffed and food scraps everywhere. A/C unit very loud. This was our third and final stay here. Bummer, good location. Service, not so much.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Family getaway"
Love the fact that I was able to cook while my husband was watching the kids swim
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Ashley
"Best Western Plus Richmond Inn"
This hotel is very clean and comfortable! We're planning to stay here again next month :)
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Shelly
Other than the cleaning service forgot to leave towels after cleaning the room, the stay at this hotel was excellent.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Spring break family stay"
This was a family get away for the kids' spring break. We have stayed at Best Westerns before but never a BW Plus. The layout of the hotel was perfect and secured. The staff was helpful in everything from making sure we had everything we needed in our room to helping select places to eat. Mike the bartender in the lounge went over and beyond to make sure we felt relaxed and when there were people in the lounge, everyone talked to each other like long lost friends. The only down fall was the hot tub wasn't working correctly but it was still usable. I also didn't like the cleaning service schedule because our room did get missed on one day. (they did get us what we needed though). Breakfast was hot and ready and plenty of choices. It looks like we are planning on going back next year.
5 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
Kimberly
"Good Stay but some questions"
Large group had multiple rooms and although the reservations were made as a group the rooms were spread out across several buildings. We had requested first floor rooms and each room was not on the first floor. Also, although all the rooms were booked together at the same time, each room was charged a different amount?!?! One room had a shower that wouldn't drain and another room had to be sure to push/pull the door or it wouldn't latch. Housekeeping left room with door looking like it was closed but not latched.
3 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
Marquita
"awesome staff and hotel"
Excellant
5 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"Quick trip"
Two days visit family
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"Love this motel!"
My husband and I spent 2 nights and loved everything about it. The staff is very friendly, the motel is very clean, and the breakfast is wonderful. We will for sure rent here again.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"unhappy"
Really disappointed with our room. first we needed a crib and there were none available....then the sofa bed we expected to be a full size matress to sleep our 2 toddlers turned out to be a single tiny bed that can only sleep one. the picture was very misleading. when we realized there wasn't enough room for our family to sleep not only were there no cots available the front desk did nothing to try and Help. I feel like I could of Gotten so much better for the money. Really sad also there was no bathtub. Would be hesitant to ever Stay here again
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
"Romantic getaway"
My husband and i went there for our 1year anniversary and it real nice and romantic. The presidental suite was awesome. This is a perfect get a way, will come back
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Kimberly
"If you get a good deal, book here."
The front desk folks were polite, friendly, and very helpful. This same professionalism extended to those who were cleaning rooms, fixing breakfast and tending bar. All around terrific staff! The warm/cold breakfast bar was terrific with tasty food and plenty of variety. The hotel is near to highway, nicer shopping areas, and restaurants. The room was a good size but could use some updates. The desk chair had a hole in it. The coffee table needed to be replaced. The rest of the furniture was fine. The pool area looks appealing but the weather didn't cooperate for us to try it out. If you would like an outisde pool this hotel has one.
5 night business trip Feb 28, 2015
"Great overall experience."
We stopped just for an overnight trip from Florida. The room was great, service was great & the free breakfast was great.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2015
"Best Western = Great"
The woman at the front desk was very helpful, energetic, and welcoming. I felt very comfortable the entire time I was there. I was on a long road trip from NYC to Houston and was looking to stop and actually get some rest and that is exactly what I received from the Best Western. Highly recommend this hotel and it's location. Extremely close to a bunch of different restaurants that was great to see aside from all of the fast food chains.
1 night family trip Feb 26, 2015
Christopher
"Better than expected."
We were surprised to be given a suite for three persons.
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Burton
"Honeymooning in the Redstick City"
My wife and I brought our dog. We had a couples get away. It was great. The breakfast was excellent. The kitchen gave us a home away from home feel. The whirlpool tub was awesome. We had a second honeymoon. Great family, safe, and romantic place.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Hennessy
"Quality of service"
It was great
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"First, but not last stay!!!"
It was my first but not last stay at this hotel. I normally don't write reviews, but I just had to share my experience. The front desk attendant was heaven sent!! She easily recognized I had a long day, and made the check-in process a breeze!! It was a great night's stay!!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"bad"
No Internet on Xbox
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
chiquilla
"For One Night"
The restaurants around the hotel closed too early but the overall stay at the hotel was nice.
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
"Family Reunion Spot"
Good service, close to shopping malls and LSU, comfy beds, price/performance winner :)
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
ABDULLAH
"Recommended"
I frequently stay here when I am in the area. Location is convenient, rooms are comfortable, and price is good.
1 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Confusing Pictures"
I found the pictures and the description online to be very confusing. I booked what I thought was a suite with a kitchen and two rooms ( two room suite) and it was actually just two rooms with the door between them open. It had two doors to the hall but only one opened, and it had a fridge on one side and a pull out couch...... it wasn't enough room for our group so we ended up booking a 2nd room, a King suite, which turns out is the one with the kitchen. Once we got into the rooms they we comfortable and had everything we needed. It was very nice that the shower had a vent fan, something that I've found is missing from most hotels rooms! Overall I would stay there again if we need the space, but I would call to be clear about what the room actually is.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Lex
"Pleasant!"
We usually stay "next door" This cute little gem. We lived everything about it and will Be back!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Most Enjoyable!!"
This was a 5 girl trip to the LA Marathon. Staff could not have been more accommodating. Since we had to leave before breakfast, we were given extra coffee, a platter of bagels, cream cheese, yogurt, and fruit when we checked in. Made the 5:00 a.m. wake up almost pleasant! Thanks again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
lisa
"Louisiana Marathon"
We stayed 2 nights for the Louisiana Marathon. Very quiet hotel. Quick drive downtown for the race festivities. The hotel had a nice bar with specials, good breakfast and was close to lots of restaurants and shopping.
2 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
This hotel really surprised me for the price I paid. Central location to tons of restaurants. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wanted easy access to the Interstate and did not have business to attend to in the downtown area
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Dog friendly, convenient location"
My husband and I traveled with our dogs and had a great stay at the Best Western! We would definitely stay there again!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Emily
"2nd Time- Just as nice"
This was our 2nd stay and it was just as great as the first. Wonderful restaurant selection within walking distance to avoid traffic was the best feature this time, not to mention that the basketball court was right outside our room which made for some after dinner fun with the kids. The suites are wonderful b/c the kids were able to watch their favorite TV shows and we could relax in our room watching our own TV show or reading. The full size fridge and microwave were a great addition to store our fruit smoothies and to heat up our favorite late night snack...popcorn. Breakfast was just what we needed...Definitely will stay again when we are in BR.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Swim Mom
"Beautiful spacious rooms"
Gorgeous rooms and even had a kitchen. Suite style with lots of room. Super clean and an awesome helpful staff. Love it and will stay again
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"GOOD LOCATION"
VERY CLEAN ROOM. A LITTLE DATED BUT OK
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
RONALD
"Great value"
Very nice clean property in great condition. Great hot breakfast.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
"Ver good; not fantastic"
Very good; not fantastic. It was the same breakfast everyday; no variety and that doesn't work when you are there for several days - we were there four. If you have problems walking up stairs be aware; no elevator. We didn't learn that until arrival and we were told no ground floor rooms for the level we rented.
4 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Jay
"Very happy and Pleased"
I pleasantly surprised with the rooms and how nice the hotel was . The price was exceptional and I would definitely stay again. Thank you
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
sabrina
"Quick stay"
Selected this hotel due to being close to where my business was being conducted. Nice and clean.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
CHRIS
"Won't choose this hotel again."
1. The bath tub stocked so bad and we don't believer no one has complained this problem before. It's almost totally stocked. 2. The TV didn't work. 3. The AC is really noise. 4.Someone knocked our floor-to-ceiling window at night.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
"3 night getaway"
The room was not tended too after our second night there. So when we got back I had to go to desk to get clean linens. Then on our last night there our vehicle got broken into and the guaRd never noticed. The rooms are nice and well equipped and staff was friendly. The maintance man was extremely helpful when we found our vehicle broken into.
3 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Overnight stay"
Very nice room, great breakfast, and friendly service.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Nicole
We enjoyed the nice, quiet, spacious room and kitchen. It was perfect for our needs.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"A Getaway"
It was the best ever will visit again
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
jermonica
"Great for the price, dogs welcome"
Stayed for one night on the way home from Florida. Room was great for the price. I found a much cheaper price online than the hotel offered when I called. Hotel staff was friendly and the breakfast was good. Room was clean. No elevators. The only thing was that I noticed was that it looked like our ceiling had been leaking but they painted over it, right over the bed. Overall, I was happy to pay a few bucks more for a nice room where I could bring my dog, other dog friendly in the area got terrible reviews. I would stay here again if I was in the area!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Nicole
"Best Western"
Family stayed one night. The room was fairly clean. Good breakfast.The only complaint is the dirty microwave.It appeared not to have been cleaned for weeks.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Rude Desk Clerk"
Every time we asked for information. , clerk never made eye contact and did not seem concerned.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Hot breakfast, comfy"
We had several hotels in the price range to choose from in the area. Went with this one due to the fact they served a hot breakfast. The staff was very friendly, and the room was very comfortable. Very clean environment.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Alicia
"BW Baton Rouge"
Good location near good restaurants. Near I-10 but room was quiet. Large room, well appointed; great value through Hotels.com.
2 night business trip Dec 22, 2014
"BW-Rich"
First time in this facility. Great value, super location
2 night business trip Dec 21, 2014
Maurice
"confortable,however, we noticed small insects ."
CORDIAL STAFFING.- GOOD BREAKFAST-ROOM NEEDED A BETTER CLEANING SERVICE
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
MANUEL
"I was very pleased overall at this motel."
It was easy to find, with no problem going in or out. It was a great location close to LSU.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Excellent Pet Friendly Hotel!!!"
Great hotel! Pet friendly and in an excellent location! I highly recommend it if you are visiting BR.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014