All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here2683 Energy Drive, Baton Rouge, LA, 70808, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"About all you can expect for the price!"
I stayed for a business trip that was next door at the Marriot. Overall the stay was good. However needed a late checkout but they couldnt accomodate, and room wasnt exactly as pictured. Rooms could use a bit of maintenance...couch was stained and bathroom shower paint was worn off and door handle was falling off. Did have full size separate shower and tub that was a plus.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Jeremy
"No room change!!!!!!!!!!!"
Seemed to resent the fact that I booked thru you for only one night as it seems that they wanted to rent all of the rooms for football games for two nights!! Asked to move one of the rooms away from the interstate noise and said these were the last two rooms and stated that since I went thru you they couldn't offer any other room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"fantastic"
The ladies that checked me in were extremely helpful and very accomadating. When I checked out, I accidentally left several papers behind. Housekeeping called to make sure they were not important & offered to mail them to me if I needed. Unbelievable, I was so thankful. I would stay here again and definitely recommend it. My room was very clean and quite.
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"convenient to LSU"
this is a very convenient location for LSU football. Good breakfast and large suite with fridge and stove. Shower needed a little attention. Otherwise a good value for the weekend.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Roger
"Nice room convenient location"
Very easy to register and check out
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
"LSU Saved The Day!"
There was a creepie crawler in the room that scurried under the carpet that was frayed. I guess we got a handicapped room the had a tiny shower that had a drain cover that keep moving from over the drain which left this gapping hole in the shower!!!!ugh! The Happy Hour that was promised from five to seven never happened. The person that was to set it up was doubling as a maid and had to go clean a room. We ordered drinks tha were sub- par to say the least. (We paid for them) We waited until about 6:30 and then left. There was a flyer in the room that said that a Mexican restuarant would deliver but they said No! we don't do that!
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
Very Nice - would definitely stay there again.
3 night trip Oct 23, 2014
"Excellant 4/5"
Consist of several buildings which involes some walking but really a very good place to stay. Has the conveince of a bar.
1 night trip with friends Oct 15, 2014
Kay
"Nice hotel and EVERYTHING is within a 10 min away"
I loved the fact that everything was within a 10 min proximity... Breakfast was delicious and FREE and the room was clean... With the exception of one small stain in carpet and our room having no balcony everything else was great... Would definitely stay here again...
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
LSU
"Spacious rooms and excellent breakfast on 1-10"
Overall a pleasant experience and somewhat unexpected to see the suite with a full kitchenette. A little concerned that someone had jammed the door from locking and the room probably could've been cleaned better. The breakfast and dining area were fantastic and felt like we were staying in a more expensive hotel. We could definitely stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2014
Seth
"It was Ok"
The only issues that I had was the room smelled moldy and old. Also the creases in the tiles in the shower were moldy.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Rainet
"Very nice"
The room was very nice with a really big bathroom.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Tina
"Great Place will stay again"
Hotel was nice, conveniently located, and staff were excellent. Really liked the hotel and will be back again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2014
"Yes, I Would Stay Again"
Stayed two nights. Front desk staff very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Excellant"
Stay here every time I'm in Baton Rouge and it has never disappointed. The staff is very friendly, rooms are spotless, beds are great. They have a bar and occasionally the check in people will give you free drink tickets. The free breakfast is way beyond the standard free breakfast, it's more like a fine dining breakfast. If you can get a poolside room they're the best because they come with a walk out patio or deck. The only negative is the internet is very slow.so I quit trying to use it, just tether to my phone.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
The last time that I stayed at this hotel, I was very satisfied with the room, but I was extremely dissatisfied with the breakfast area staff and the front desk staff. During that stay every table in the breakfast area was dirty and there was I could not figure out why that was so, since there was adequate staff there to clean the tables. I complained to the front desk clerk and all she wanted to do is give me an exuse that there was a soccer convention there and never offered even an apology. I never intended to stay there again, until this time when every hotel in the city was booked due to an LSU home game. This time I must say that the room was very clean and comfortable, and the breakfast area was clean, and there was a staff member cleaning the tables as guests were getting up and finishing eating. I am glad they took action on my previous written complaint.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Kellen Picou
"LSU Football"
Great. Would have been excellent except the Tigers lost.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
"LSU game"
Very nice experience.... Being close to the interstate was easy...
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Randy
"Large rooms"
I think this was once an apartment community. My room was 950 sq ft and fully stocked kitchen. Yes it is a little dated, but I'll definatly take that given the large rooms.
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
M Smith
"Nice hotel, close to interstate. Thanks!!"
We stayed in the presidential suite and it was very nice! The hotel room could've been a lil cleaner. The shower still had happy anniversary written on the glass when it steamed up and the bed sheets where all wrinkled as if the sheets had been slept in previously. Other than that the stay was wonderful!
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Clint
"THE Staff Oh MY!!!"
Overall this is an awesome hotel.... For the price you could NEVER find a suite of the quality BUT THE STAFF? first off they must HATE expedia and in town guest cause their policies for both are awful. In their defense I guess I should have read the policy guidelines my beginning to end but this was an emergency booking so I just booked paid and tried to check in. While I then informed since I stayed within 45 miles instead of a $25 hold there would be a $200 hold. Well I didn't have that left and the room had already been charged to my account. They told me to contact Expedia for a refund... REALLY at 9:00 pm? Any they did eventually fix it but crazy.... Oh you book thru Expedia don't expect a recepit from the hotel they don't give it, can't help you and again YOU NEED to contact expedia.. I don't usually complain but I was out done
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Sophia
"Great location for LSU function."
Easy check in, room was very comfortable. Very good breakfast.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Wonderful access to every need"
We cannot wait to come back. Everyone was wonderful and made us feel more than welcome. Truly friendly and accommodating. No matter what business I have in Baton Rouge, I will always stay here at this Best Western.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
BOOTZIE
"Room Review"
Our room was really nice. Bed was really comfortable. Good air conditioner. Bathroom had recently been remodeled. Nice features, except the wallpaper was a bit of disarray, like a patch job. Not complaining, just thought it took away from the remodel. Would definitely stay here again! We came for the LSU and ULM football game. Awesome time!
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
A & J
"LSU game day"
Hotel stay was excellent. Staff was very accommodating, polite and helpful.. Allowed us to check in VERY early. Room was clean and comfortable. Close to the Interstate and LSU campus.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
joe
I stay in Baton Rouge a lot on visits to see my son and daughters. This hotel is quiet, clean and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. I try to stay here often when the price is right. Maybe they will remember me and give me the same rate every time. I'd stay there more often.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"It was wonderful"
My family had to travel across the country and this was our best nights stay the room was great the pool was nice the staff friendly and the breakfast was superb.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Liz
I would definitely stay here again. Good breakfast.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Close to LSU campus"
Great location-close to LSU campus. They need to get the SEC network in the rooms.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Housekeeping STOLE MY MONEY and mold in tub!"
My husband, 2 cats and I moved across country from FL to CA and during this stressful event we forgot our wallet in the hotel room. Granted this is our horrible mistake, but we were already in Houston when contacted by the front desk to inform us of the situation (only positive portion). We paid the fee for them to send the wallet (being ensured that all money was still present and the wallet was brought to them immediately) When we received the wallet a day later than expected (and paid for mind you) there was $700 IN CASH STOLEN!!! I was assured that their housekeepers are all background screened and that once the GM arrived the following Monday perhaps the employee would be put on probation. I now have to deal with arguing that I am out a HUGE amount of cash and will likely not have anything resolved, regardless of the apologetic employees i did speak to after arguing that i would NOT just leave a message. Not to mention that the entire shower was lined 5 inches from the tub with black moldy grout and we had to keep the bathroom shut so the cats would not get sick. WHETHER STOPPING IN BATON ROUGE FOR ONE NIGHT OR AN EXTENDED STAY FIND THE NEXT CLOSEST HOTEL! Paying more for peace of mind and a clean, quality hotel with trustworthy employees is worth it!
1 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Convenient location with ok pool"
Stopped here overnight on long drive and to move on in to Baton Rouge tourist sites
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
butlers
"optional"
The first room we stayed in had an issue with the a/c not cooling correctly and emitting too much humidity. The television did not work and after reporting it, learned they already knew this. Upon asking for another room, we were asked to come to the front desk, and immediately did so. On arrival in less than 3 minutes, the attendant had put out a sign "BE BACK IN A FEW MINUTES". This was completely rude of HIM. And the new room keys should have been brought to us. The new room was acceptable.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
TWK
Room was huge but it smelled really bad of mold.
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
"nice hotel for family vacation"
most friendly staff nice in celan room wonderful hotel for vacation or getway
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Comfortable bed in an uncomfortable Hotel"
When we arrived we found there was no hot water. We called the front desk, they moved us to a dirty room. Sink full of dirty dishes, rags and trash liners on the bed. Contacted the front desk AGAIN moved us to yet another room. This room was UN kept, mold in the shower, cracks in the grout and tiles. This was a 1 star hotel listed as a almost 4star hotel. Very disappointing and frustrating.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Enjoy each day we stayed."
Had a great time at the hotel. I wish I would have stayed at least one more day.
Cynthia
Visiting my daughter at LSU - convenient to campus. Good parking. Nice pool area.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Terri
"Bathrooms Need Some Attention"
Aside from the visible mold in the shower and all along the bottom of tiles and wall, the room was great. Comfy bed, modern furnishings, and great patio with a front view of the pool and basketball court. Well-lit and ample parking. Front desk apologized for bathroom mold but I was expecting some credit for the condition...I am a frequent business traveler and guest feedback is what makes your hotel successful. Location was great off of highway and tucked into a quiet area.
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
Mrs. E
Overall very pleased with the facility. The bathroom is long overdue a renovation and is the only weak area in an otherwise lovely suite.
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2014
"Presidential Suite is SWEET !!"
We stayed in the Presidential Suite and it was very nice and roomy . Huge bathroom ! Nice kitchen and living room too . Hotel is located near great places to eat ! Mansur's on the Boulevard is a must and is located right next to the hotel for excellent Creole/French dishes. Also Parrains is a short drive nearby on Perkins for great seafood . Breakfast is FREE at the hotel but Another Broken Egg is located right around the corner and has fantastic Shrimp and Grits . We will DEFINITELY stay at this hotel again and eat our way through Baton Rouge .
4 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Sandra
"Great hotel, quiet and well kept up."
Great place to stay in Baton Rouge. The rooms were quiet and the location was great. Breakfast was adequate. We will stay there again!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Conveniently located near restaurants"
My stay was pretty comfortable. I gave a rating of "3" for condition and maintenance because the entire hallway had desks and tables stacked against the walls. I assumed they were in the process of remodeling. Also, the toilet kept running on and the handle had to be shaken several times after each use in order to get it to stop running.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Charlene
"Review of Best Western Plus Richmond Inn & Suites"
I have only one issue and that was that the room was not ready at the specified time but it was well worth the wait when I got in... Very enjoyable stay!!!
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Scott Allen Byars Sr.
"Nice location, beautiful suite."
Only disappointment was that we were not told breakfast buffet ends at 9am and missed it by a half hour, this was a key factor with my family of 5!
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
virginia
"Elegant room, unpleasant area, aloof staff"
Room was very elegant. We could have used more towels and coffee. We asked for more towels but were told we had to come get them ourselves so did not bother since it was late. Breakfast was excellent in variety and friendliness of staff and room was pretty and spacious. Generally - front desk (both evening and morning) were not very friendly/helpful and seemed to treat us a little disdainfully because we had booked through Expedia. The morning clerk gave me grief about getting a balance sheet at check out - even though they ran my credit card when I checked in for "incidentals". I wanted to make sure my balance was zero. Options to eat in the area were pretty poor. Area seemed a little seedy. Front desk could not recommend anything helpful. We ended up at the drive-thru for a nearby fast food place which was it's own horror story. The location might be good if you are doing business in area but would not say very family friendly.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Mags
"Good for traveling with small child."
We travel with our small child who sleeps in a portable crib and we like suite-style hotels in order to have the space to put her to bed early in a separate area. The hotel suite was an entire two adjoining rooms with one room set aside as living space and the other with the bedroom. A lot of space for the price. The visit was filled with minor issues including an AC that did not work initially, a stuck door lock, and a power outage. Every issue was handled very promptly by the staff with speedy resolution.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
CincySaint
"Want stay again...."
It was my wedding day,call before arriving,Mr chase said my rm will be ready...only to get there,and it wasn't....wait fo 3 to 4hrs...Some of my wedding food was in the car,Myy cake sweat,and some food had to be thrown away ...Not A wedding day to remember.......No one apologize....Soo Sad fo dis hotel
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Eula Jacobs
"Great Hotel - Bad Stay"
The Hotel & room was great, but we had the unfortunate timing of staying the night before the employees went on strike. Breakfast was shut down early and we had to eat out instead of enjoying a nice breakfast at the hotel. No refund or discount was given for the breakfast that we did not get to eat. The beds were very comfortable, the air conditioner was quiet, and the large HDTV was excellent.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Soccer Steve
"Will not return or refer"
The room had a very strong smell of urine, and when I asked to be moved they said they had no rooms available. I went back to the front desk and asked another clerk who's name is Debbie about moving she then said the same thing, but assisted on spring the room with air fresher and putting in a request to be moved on availability the next day. Debbie stated I would receive a call. I didn't receive a call from anyone. I was not happy with my experiences. On the other hand you guys are great I received excellent service from you. All the way up to reinstating my reservation after the hotel canceled my reservation before I arrived.
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Mildred singleton
"A/C didn't work so well."
I would stay here again but I would make sure the A/C works.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2014