All hotels in Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico
Blvd. Nuevo Vallarta y Paseo CocoterosS/N, Nuevo VallartaNAY63735Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Clean
    Delicious food
  • Bar and Beverages
    Standard bar
"Huge 2 bedroom suite"
We stayed at the Marival Resorts & Suites June 14-21, 2014. We booked the 2 bedroom suite with an ocean view. The suite and view were amazing! The noise level was high due to the fact that we were directly above the children's pool, but that didn't bother us. The food at the restaurants was very good. The buffet was just okay, and the pizza place not good. The waiters were so friendly and helpful. My two biggest complaints: I was sick for five days of our trip (when I say sick, I mean SICK). Obviously the water is NOT acceptable to drink, or the food wasn't prepared properly. Also, I have never stayed at an all-inclusive that didn't stock the fridge with some alcohol. We had to pay for room service to get a beer in our room. The front-desk was not very helpful or nice. Learn some Spanish before you go as this resort is very much a Spanish speaking resort.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"Friendly staff!"
Our late check in was fast and courteous. We had a 3 bedroom ocean front suite that was very nice and clean. It could use a little more décor! All staff, except the dinner reservation lady, were very courteous, polite, friendly and very helpful. We enjoyed are evening meals at LaPergola and Amalfi. Excellent service and delicious meals!!! The buffet food was ok. A lot of activities for all ages! Only negative was the constant locals selling there goods along the beach!
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
PH
"Nice hotel but old"
It was a nice Hotel. The food was good. The staff good overall (except for one girl that told us we didn't pay to make reservations in the restaurants every night). The rooms were not bad, but need an upgrade. Just too old.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Fernando
"Nice hotel and near the beach, too much wave"
Very good, ocean has too much wave and not blue like cancun
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
"Great hotel!"
It was our first time going to Puerto Vallarta. My family and I were very impressed with the Marival hotel. Everyone was extremely nice. The food was excellent, and having the beach next to us was amazing!!
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Poor 1st impression"
Arrived at hotel early, took 45min to check in with no rooms available until 3pm. Came back at 3pm, took an additional 60min to get room keys just to find out they had reserved the wrong room type. Not enough help at the front desk. Room was very plain and bed uncomfortable. Food was above average for an all inclusive. The pools were loaded with kids, the adult only pool did not have a swim up bar. Nightly entertainment was fun. Nice beach area. Looks like they are doing 1 day stays for local families do to the large volume of people checking in and out daily. Recommend going elsewhere.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Don
"Great family hotel!"
The food was good, many pool options and fabulous beach with lots of water sport options, kayaking, bogey boards, catamaran and paddle boards for rent.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"nice family getaway"
Family spring break. It was everything we hoped it would be. The rooms, staff and facilities were amazing. There was something to do for everyone. Young kids, teens and adults. We all had a great time. It is a bit of a drive from downtown. The trade off is a beautiful, clean, modern resort that is a bit more quiet.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Wonderful experience as usual"
This was my second visit in the last three years. They accommodated us from a so-so ocean view to an absolutely wonderful view by the La Bamba. The staff here are kindest and most friendly people I have ever experienced in Mexico. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Bathroom could use a little updating, but not bad at all as is. The resort beach is nice and quiet, with no vender bothering you unless you waved them over to look. Their specialty restaurants the Amalfi and Pergola had some of the finest tasting gourmet selections, be sure to make reservations at these places. The rest of the restaurants, including the buffet was pretty good too. You will not starve here at all. The drinks are weak, unless you let the bartender know he is getting a tip ($1.00) before he makes the drink. I brought my 76 year old mother here for a desperately needed vacation. My mother has been all over the world from Bali, Greece, Egypt, Europe, all the Virgins Island, and most of Mexico where she stayed in 5 star rated accommodations always. She had nothing but praises about Marival Suites & Resorts, not one negative comment ever, which is very hard for her. We plan on bringing the entire family next year to stay at Marival..
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Liz
"Something for all the family"
We enjoyed Marival for our second visit and found all the activities, staff and on property meals to be of a high quality. We really enjoyed our family vacation together. Will return to Puerta Vallarta again and will always consider Marival a great choice.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
BC
"The most friendly resort best restaurants"
For the last 7 years muy family destination is Marival resort it very close from airport very friendly personnel at the reception lobby personnel at concierge they do every things to help you if it is any problem rooms very spacious and very very clain the entire resort it is ver clean the beach is only 2 minutes from any room 3 large swimming pools an jacuzzi the food it is the very best with 6 restaurants including 3 gourmet restaurants Italian Mexican and Mediterranean and la piatzeta de fiorni you will find the best pizza ever the Mariva team they enterte you at pool side at beach and every night spectacular shows With professional dancer and actors There are 7 bars with 2 at the palapa pool you will try and you will love and you the best resort in Rivera Nayarit it
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
george baia
Nice place, but they only give you 3 dinner reservations for the week. The rest are at the buffet. Also the woman that runs the reservations is not nice.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
Emily
"Beautiful walking beach, excellent food"
This is the best food we have had of all the resorts we stayed at in the past 15 years. The specialty restaurants are top notch (Mediterranean and Italian we ate at). Buffets have plenty of quality food. Fresh squeezed orange juice and plenty of FRESH FRUIT. The hotel staff is very friendly and the rooms are very clean. They dont have wait staff at the beach and around the pool like alot of places do. The only down fall is when you check in they give all your wrist bands to a time share person. Just say YOUR NOT INTERESTED AND BE FIRM, unless your interested. They say 90 minutes but it starts when they start and goes up to 3 hours. They will give you $240.00 to use on excursions if you got the time.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Marival continues to be a favorite."
This was our 4th stay. The biggest aggravation is reserving the fine restaurants you have...waiting in line, etc. Also, our pool towels were 'stolen' shortly after we placed them on a couple of pool chairs. The concierge replaced them for us....but another system should be adopted to deter 'stealing'. I still like Marival and will probably return next year.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
"great hotel"
very clean,good food,nice beach and pools, the staff was very friendly
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
RON
"Vacation time"
Didn't like people tryuing to sell us time shares and some of the vendors were rude on the beach.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
"Nice hotel but terrible food"
The hotel itself has beautiful grounds and the staff is exceptional. They have a kids club for the children which my grand kids enjoyed fora only two days and then got bored. I payed 250.00 per night and when I asked for the lobby password for the wifi I was told that I could not have it because I did not come with a tour company. This upset me as I paid more for the room than a tour company would of. The food was terrible! The only thing I could eat was the creeps or Belgium waffles in the morning and it took about a half hour to get through the lineup. We finally took a cab to a mall and ate suppers at mcdonalds.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
Sherry
"Not What We Expected"
According to hotel staff, the rooms that Hotels.com (Expedia) buys at this resort are located at the back of the property are in the least desirable location. If you want a decent room with any sort of view you will need to argue with the hotel staff for an upgrade. Also, be warned that part of their check-in process is timeshare sales! Yes, before you receive the keys to your room the receptionist will sit you down with another staff member and tell you that they just want to go over all the amenities of the resort however the intention is to sell timeshares. Not fun after traveling all day. The resort is all inclusive, however it is extremely difficult to obtain a reservation unless made 24 hours in advance. Since we only stayed one night we were unable to eat at one of their nice restaurants which I believe we paid for when we booked the room. We will not be returning to the Marival since there are plenty of other options in Puerto Vallarta.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Laurance H
"Great experience but upgrade your room"
We, family of 4, stayed at the Marival resort over Christmas Holiday and had a wonderful experience. The entertainment staff (especially Jose Luis, Brenda, Julio, and Moto Moto) are hilarious and very friendly. They did shows at night in the theater and outside by the pool; for example, Mexican night was done by the pool with a live mariachi band playing while they danced an it was a lot of fun. In addition they did adult activities - beach volleyball, basketball in the pool, etc. They made our stay at the resort extra special. The kids club and staff are wonderful and dedicated to making sure the kids have fun. Due to this great experience we opted to hire a babysitter to go to the club located on the resort. The babysitter prices are affordable and they were more than happy to take on watching our kids (age 7 months and 6 years old). The food was good; the outside food choices were decent and had great servers. There was an abundance of food where ever you went on resort. The best food choices were at La Pergola and Casa Bella. The staff overall were very friendly and accommodating to ours needs. In addition, they do not imply the need a tip or even want to receive one. Overall it was a great experience; the only thing that would have made this vaction amazing would have been a better room. The room was small with small beds, out-dated furniture, ancient TV, and dirty walls. We had the resort room which I do not suggest for anyone to get that room.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
AnnMarie
"Very nice resort wide beach with all water sports"
The most friendly resort best restaurants best entertement 3 gourmet restaurants Italian Mexican and Mediterian sumptuous buffet 7 bars all the drinks pizza parlor the best pizza wood oven 2 very larges pools kids pool daily activity rooms very large very very clean best for the money f
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
george baia
"Pleasant stay nice beach"
It was great overall stay was comfortable and relaxing although some problems with hostess when making reservations the beach was amazing and food delicious and great entertainment in the evening but better theatre performance is possible the gym had nice equipment and was clean
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
juan
"Love the Hotel hate the pushing of time share."
We have been to the Marival resort 5 times. This is the first year that we had lots of trouble with locals being rude and running everything. People were so deep at the swim up bars that you could not get thru to get a drink. The activity people were all new this year and really catered to the spanish speaking people. Really hard to participate in a contest when you have now idea what they are taking about. Also the push to be a VIP member. Seems like you get no perks if you are not one.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
Ronda
"Close to beach, great food, and awesome staff."
I found the staff to be an awesome group of individuals who are always smiling and eager to help. The food was great and the condition of the hotel is nice. Great pools and I really enjoyed the fact that the beach was extremely close to the hotel. Early mornings/days in the ocean and late afternoons/evenings in the pool.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Disappointing all inclusive"
The room was disappointing with something sticky running down the walls, uncomfortable beds, lumpy pillows and no anemities. The buffet food was disgusting-unedible. The restuarant food you had to have reservations for was ok but not great. Be careful because there are time share people in the lobby. You also have to sit down with one of these time share people in order to get any information about the hotel in the beginning. The pools on the "suites" side of the property are way better. It's also very noisy in the rooms because of the open courtyard .
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Chacha
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Food in restaurants was good. Hotel sits on a nice beach (although the water is a little murky). Amenities are pretty basic, not very luxurious, but everything you need for a nice weekend.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Awesome time this was our second trip there"
Went for our anniversary weather was great. Great place to stay
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
"Good value, fantastic staff and amenities."
First stay here. Trip was with a group of 4 couples (no kids) at the request of a friend. We have stayed at other all-inclusives. The staff was wonderful, pools were amazing and the weather was as good as it gets. Staying in the beginning of October the resort was said to be at 30% which filled to more over the weekend with a lot of locals. The included cocktails left a lot to be desired, however the longer we stayed the more bold we got asking for more and more alcohol in the mixed drinks (which made them better). The food was ok at best. I had a hard time finding a meal at the buffet and the juice selection was terrible (I don't drink soda). Reserved restaurants were a little better but very long 90-120 min dinning events for dinner (book early to not stay out until 10pm.) Evening shows were not worth attending although the entertainment staff were wonderful (fun by the pool, playing sporting events, etc). We enjoyed out week lounging by the pool with friends in amazing pools and fantastic October weather (we are from Oregon). We will not be returning due to the quality of food (we are kinda spoiled), but to be fair- this was a good value ($1,900 for a couple including air fair for 7 days).
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Would not stay here again"
I have stayed at this hotel before about 6 years ago, and loved it. However, after this stay i would not come back. Service was not good. The only bars they had open were the swim up bars. The food was terrible. I asked for a later check out since my flight was not till later in the evening, and they said I could only stay until 1PM and then they would have to charge me. When i did go to check out, i asked if we could keep our towel cards so we could just relax by the beach/pool until we had to leave. They charged us $15 a person to keep our towels/wristband until 2PM. Absolutely ridiculous.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
"It was a great, relaxing overall stay."
I had an excellent stay at the Marival Resorts and Suites. It was our first all inclusive experience and we loved it! It was honestly a lot better than I expected. We got the regular resort room for myself and my boyfriend and it was pretty roomy. The quality was okay. It wasn't dirty but it looked pretty old. We were facing the family pool and although it was down season, there were still a lot of familes with small children. I was surprised that we didn't hear a sound though while we were inside! There were a total of 4 restaurants we had tried. I just wished there were more choices. For a four night stay, they only gave us 2 night reservation cards for the a la carte dinners. Make your reservation ahead of time! Especially during high season. Other than the a la carte reservation dinners, there was the buffet with different themed nights and an international restaraunt. Which limited our choices of what to eat. We went end of August and it was thunderstorming but during the day it would clear up. It's nice that you can also rent their equipment like boogie boards and kayaks. We could only boogie board though since we weren't aware that we had to take a lesson in the morning for the kayaks. It's a convenient location if you decide to take any tours. I would recommend the Vallarta Adventures tour company. Their office is only a few minutes away and by taxi, it was only about 35-50 pesos one way. Overall, the staff was always friendly and very welcoming.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"All inclusive Marival"
My experience was good. The staff that checked us in...needed enthusiasm or a new job. The deal we purchased was definitely worth it considering the food was all inclusive and the drinks! Has a great experience one day and a very bad waitress another day at La Pargola where we went to breakfast. We had dinner and breakfast also at the buffet restaurant it was good fresh food. We tried to get reservations to the other restaurants that are included in your deal but they were always already booked. The girl taking the reservations, marizely or something like that, one of the rudest persons I've encountered, talking to coworkers and her cellphone were more important. When requesting a supervisor, even the supervisors were rude. I think that's the one area this hotel needs improvement, they need to train their employees to have better customer service skills. Room was fine. Bathroom was not swept at all. Because of the sand, it kind of bothered me. Ambiance was great. Everyone seemed happy and in their own world. Kids pool/area also great. My daughter was very entertained. Beach was also great. Always able to find a seat with shade. The vendors at the beach were all very nice and respectful. We tried the water ski and banana ride. Great! We got a Dolphin packet, which was very cool. We purchased from a man of the hotel that came to us to the beach to set everything up. Even took us there. Next time I go to Nuevo Vallarta, I will definitely try a new hotel.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"It's nice"
It was a nice just that the club Cesar smelled some staff are nice some are rude. I love that they have a gym and they teach classes, another thing I didn't like its they way they try to sell you the time share I hate that!!!!!!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
nito
"On the beach."
A couple good things about hotel, right on the beach and has many pools, one in particular is a quiet pool for adults only. Has a buffet restaurant, two additional restaurants and a couple snack bars. Many bars, including in lobby lounge, by the pools and one swim up bar. Two different lobbies which I did not care for. Certain things could only be done in certain lobby. For example, you need to make reservations for dinner for other than the buffet, can only be done in one of the lobbies with one particular person. If you stay in one tower, why do you need to go to other to book? Same thing with concierge, so if you stop to ask a question at check in counter, you have to go out that lobby, go down stairs, walk to other tower go up the stairs and find concierge there, if they were even around. No indication anywhere that local calls are being charged, I was charged 45 USD for calling hotel down the street, argued for 45 mins, they changed their story 3 times about how supposedly I was told upfront about fees, stiol no proof supplied. Of course I will be disputing with credit card co & would never stay there again or refer them to friends & fam.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Tony
"Disappointing!!!!!"
This was not our first time in Mexico, but first time in Puerto Vallarta. I booked Marival based on some of the reviews and amenities described on Expedia.com Most of them are wrong. For example, room service is not free. There is a surcharge for it. Food is horrible everywhere. It is very hard to find a clean plate or cup. Also not easy to find something good to eat. They really need to change their cooks in ALL restaurants. Rooms are dirty. Towels are not always changed and sheets are never changed unless you ask them for it and give them tips. Staff does not speak English at all. There are about 10% that speak English and those 10% are the entertainment staff. The first question that they asked me when I arrived to Marival was: "Are you married?" I was shocked, but then I understood. Since I was traveling alone with my kids and I am married they can't sell me timeshare. I was not a good client for them so they just ignored me most of the time. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone traveling from US. They discriminate against Americans and Canadians, or anyone who does not speak Spanish. They refuse to speak English. In kids class they do not speak English at all.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
VK
"Nice hotel and walking distance to the beach"
Our first family vacation with our 18 month old son and our experience was Wonderfully.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Disappointing"
Very disappointing They offered fine dining for 4 restaurants and guests must make reservations. But all 4 restaurants are fully booked for the whole week Buffet food items tastes horrible Poor customer service
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Ok resort"
Timeshare, timeshare, timeshare! Enough already! From when you check in front desk hands YOUR keys to a representative and you have to listen to the 30-40 min talk. Beware! On a 5 night stay, you can only eat at a "sit down" restaurant 2xs otherwise it's buffet and pizza and chips!
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
pam
"A week at the beach with the family"
Hotel was nice food was good shows were great bars and resturants were way under staffed for the amount of people staying at the hotel
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
adolfo
"FAMILY DISAPPOINTING"
I STAY ON THIS HOTEL BEFORE THE SERVICE IT WAS MUCH BETTER .THIS TIME A GROUP OF 22 PEOPLE WE WERE DISAPPOINTING
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Ricardo
"Peacefully,good,staff,excellent service."
Nice hotel staff was friendly and there was a lady in the Resturant buffet she was the best she made my overall stay the best with her smile and her willing to serve people very very good woman. Some times all it takes is one person to enjoy your stay at a hotel. And sometimes all it takes is one person to ruin your day but this lady was nice. Thank you so much to the lady in the buffet.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
nan
"Marival Residences was great."
We were able to receive an upgrade to the Residences. The room worked out great for the size of our family so that we could all be in the same room. The restaurants were great and the service was excellent and the food was well presented. The grounds were very well taken care of and very clean. Our experience at the Residences was wonderful. The Marival Resort and Suites was not exactly what I would have hoped for. The entertainment was not what we were used to at other resorts in the same area and the buffet was not up to what I would have liked but the restaurants at that facility were very good and the service was excellent. The shuttle service between the 2 locations was quick. The beach was very nice and clean and the beach service was great. Over all my family had a great experience.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Julia
"Beach location"
The area is very nice....located right on the beach. The hotel stuff was mixed...some were rude and se extremely nice. The room was a great 2 bdrm suite, however; the vents are connected to adjoining rooms. The kids room smelled of tobacco really bad. The food was alright. We utilized Vallarta Adventure Tours for our trips, guide, and entertainment. I will give Vallarta Adventure Tours an absolute 10. They were great on all 4 tours we booked while there!
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
me and my family enjoyed a lot our time in Marival, very clean, great food, cool staff. we planning to return soon
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"A+ Beach, grounds, amenities, food & drinks"
The Marival goes above and beyond to create an excellent All-Inclusive experience. We have been several years in a row, and can't find another all-inclusive that offers 1 & 2-bedroom units in the same price category for families. So nice to have the space to spread out and enjoy your vacation; above and beyond the standard hotel room. Drinks: top shelf, fast service at bars, great non-alcoholic selections (kids luv*). Wine is subpar from US standards, too sweet for my taste (but I know this & don't order it). Great cocktails, beers, ... what more could you want.! Food: buffets have everything you could want for... remember you're in MEXICO, and enjoy the cultural flavors & nuances of the food items they have available. YES, the dairy products are different... etc. But we never went hungry. Go to the cooking stations on the buffet to get fresh tortillas warmed to order, fish, omelets, etc. Fine dining restaurants are a plenty, and fairly easy to book (depending on high/low season). We enjoy the Italian & Mexican the most. (order the flaming dessert at the Mexican) Room: basic Mexico beds (same at every AI I've ever been too... which is about 6 or 7). Nice bathrooms, bed linens, clean, cool. If you travel with a family, upgrade to a 1 or 2 bedroom suite.!!!!!!! Mini-fridge stocked with water daily (a blessing). If you want more water, tell the maid & TIP.!!!! BTW > I always tip hotel maids, and get the greatest room make-up every day ;-) a couple $$ go a long way.!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
mary in MT
"Very family friendly"
Marcos was kind enough to upgrade us to the Marival Residence which is very nice. The only downside is that you need to take a golf cart to get to the beach. We spent a lot of time at the Marival resort since it had the water slides for kids and the beach. I feel we got the best of both worlds going between these two resorts. The residence has the upscale rooms and decor and the suites has the beach and kids activities. The staff was very nice and friendly. My only complaint was by day three if you hadn't been tipping your service and wait times were much longer. Now I have a problem with paying all inclusive which is supposed to include tipping but feeling pressure to tip. I expect great service for the full seven days I am staying at the resort and although everyone was friendly the service went down everyday I was there. Things I ordered on day one that were brought were either forgotten by day 4 or brought ten minutes later. I think there needs to be some meeting about all inclusive tipping and expectations or else I need to bring one dollar bills and had them out every day. I guess that's ok as long I know what to expect.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Signe
"Nice rooms and pools but tones of people & noise"
The room was very nice. The pools are great. The kids pool with slides is great. the staff are all great. The restaurants are pretty good too. The thing I didn't like was the fact that it is a huge property and so there were a tone of people and the noise level was bad at night. We went with our young kids so weren't in the partying crowed and were woken up by the drunks coming home to near by rooms. Annoying. But the saving grace was that they up graded us over to their "resorts" property which was just a golf cart drive away for the following nights. That was amazing! No charge! It was very luxurious! Ask if you are able to get an upgrade.. It was my understanding that it is standard practice that they do some kind of upgrade when they have space.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Michele
"DISAPPOINTING HOTEL"
THE ADVERTISING I SAW IN THE WEB IS COMPLETALY DIFFERENT THAT I EXPERIMENTED WHEN I ARRIVED AND FOUND THE WORST CUST SERVICE FROM RESTAURANTS AND OFFICE CLERKS, ALSO IN THE WEB THEY EXPLAIN ABOUT 6 RESTAURANTS AND DRESS CODE BUT WHEN I TRIED TO DO RESERVATIONS ON 2 OF THEM ONLY I BOOKED ON 1 AND THE EXPLANATION WAS THAT ONLY WE HAVE RIGHT TO BE IN ONE BECAUSE I ONLY BOOKED 3 NIGHTS AND IT WAS NEVER EXPLAINED ON WEB SITE AND ALSO FOR THE PEOPLE ON RECEPTION. IN GENERAL WAS A BAD EXPERIENCE AN I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THAT PLACE AND ALSO I WILL NEVER RECOMEND THIS PLACE TO MAY FAMILY AND FRIENDS NOTE: THE FOOD ON THE BUFFET RETAURANT THE WORST I EVER EATED ON DIFFERENT RESORTS I VISITED ON PAST YEARS IN NUEVO VALLARTA.....
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
HELIO
"great vacation"
I'm using a few words only: I'll come back next year.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
"Exceptional"
The hotel and its grounds were taken care of daily, pools and activities were entertaining. One negative is that you have to pay for wifi, besides that the stay was amazing and definitely a place I wanna come back to.
8 night family trip May 4, 2013
"Vacation"
On our vacation, we saw that the service was great, very clean, great food, and really enjoyed our stay there.
5 night business trip May 4, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Great Beach, mediocre accommodations"
The beach was great, the staff is good and the rooms are good. Unfortunately, they were undergoing renovations and had shut down some of the restaurants. Food was acceptable. Worst is that they close most of the bars (all of them near the pools and beach) at 6. Can't sit on the beach in the evening and enjoy a drink. Also, being in Nayarit, it is far from everything and they did not provide a shuttle to town - in either direction. Main pool has activities/loudspeakers/music ALL the time - no respite. Fortunately, there are other pools for relaxing and enjoying the resort.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015