All hotels in Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights hereBlvd. Nuevo Vallarta y Paseo Cocoteros, S/N, Nuevo Vallarta, NAY, 63735, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

"It was a great, relaxing overall stay."
I had an excellent stay at the Marival Resorts and Suites. It was our first all inclusive experience and we loved it! It was honestly a lot better than I expected. We got the regular resort room for myself and my boyfriend and it was pretty roomy. The quality was okay. It wasn't dirty but it looked pretty old. We were facing the family pool and although it was down season, there were still a lot of familes with small children. I was surprised that we didn't hear a sound though while we were inside! There were a total of 4 restaurants we had tried. I just wished there were more choices. For a four night stay, they only gave us 2 night reservation cards for the a la carte dinners. Make your reservation ahead of time! Especially during high season. Other than the a la carte reservation dinners, there was the buffet with different themed nights and an international restaraunt. Which limited our choices of what to eat. We went end of August and it was thunderstorming but during the day it would clear up. It's nice that you can also rent their equipment like boogie boards and kayaks. We could only boogie board though since we weren't aware that we had to take a lesson in the morning for the kayaks. It's a convenient location if you decide to take any tours. I would recommend the Vallarta Adventures tour company. Their office is only a few minutes away and by taxi, it was only about 35-50 pesos one way. Overall, the staff was always friendly and very welcoming.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"All inclusive Marival"
My experience was good. The staff that checked us in...needed enthusiasm or a new job. The deal we purchased was definitely worth it considering the food was all inclusive and the drinks! Has a great experience one day and a very bad waitress another day at La Pargola where we went to breakfast. We had dinner and breakfast also at the buffet restaurant it was good fresh food. We tried to get reservations to the other restaurants that are included in your deal but they were always already booked. The girl taking the reservations, marizely or something like that, one of the rudest persons I've encountered, talking to coworkers and her cellphone were more important. When requesting a supervisor, even the supervisors were rude. I think that's the one area this hotel needs improvement, they need to train their employees to have better customer service skills. Room was fine. Bathroom was not swept at all. Because of the sand, it kind of bothered me. Ambiance was great. Everyone seemed happy and in their own world. Kids pool/area also great. My daughter was very entertained. Beach was also great. Always able to find a seat with shade. The vendors at the beach were all very nice and respectful. We tried the water ski and banana ride. Great! We got a Dolphin packet, which was very cool. We purchased from a man of the hotel that came to us to the beach to set everything up. Even took us there. Next time I go to Nuevo Vallarta, I will definitely try a new hotel.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"It's nice"
It was a nice just that the club Cesar smelled some staff are nice some are rude. I love that they have a gym and they teach classes, another thing I didn't like its they way they try to sell you the time share I hate that!!!!!!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"On the beach."
A couple good things about hotel, right on the beach and has many pools, one in particular is a quiet pool for adults only. Has a buffet restaurant, two additional restaurants and a couple snack bars. Many bars, including in lobby lounge, by the pools and one swim up bar. Two different lobbies which I did not care for. Certain things could only be done in certain lobby. For example, you need to make reservations for dinner for other than the buffet, can only be done in one of the lobbies with one particular person. If you stay in one tower, why do you need to go to other to book? Same thing with concierge, so if you stop to ask a question at check in counter, you have to go out that lobby, go down stairs, walk to other tower go up the stairs and find concierge there, if they were even around. No indication anywhere that local calls are being charged, I was charged 45 USD for calling hotel down the street, argued for 45 mins, they changed their story 3 times about how supposedly I was told upfront about fees, stiol no proof supplied. Of course I will be disputing with credit card co & would never stay there again or refer them to friends & fam.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Tony
"Disappointing!!!!!"
This was not our first time in Mexico, but first time in Puerto Vallarta. I booked Marival based on some of the reviews and amenities described on Expedia.com Most of them are wrong. For example, room service is not free. There is a surcharge for it. Food is horrible everywhere. It is very hard to find a clean plate or cup. Also not easy to find something good to eat. They really need to change their cooks in ALL restaurants. Rooms are dirty. Towels are not always changed and sheets are never changed unless you ask them for it and give them tips. Staff does not speak English at all. There are about 10% that speak English and those 10% are the entertainment staff. The first question that they asked me when I arrived to Marival was: "Are you married?" I was shocked, but then I understood. Since I was traveling alone with my kids and I am married they can't sell me timeshare. I was not a good client for them so they just ignored me most of the time. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone traveling from US. They discriminate against Americans and Canadians, or anyone who does not speak Spanish. They refuse to speak English. In kids class they do not speak English at all.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
VK
"Nice hotel and walking distance to the beach"
Our first family vacation with our 18 month old son and our experience was Wonderfully.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
"Disappointing"
Very disappointing They offered fine dining for 4 restaurants and guests must make reservations. But all 4 restaurants are fully booked for the whole week Buffet food items tastes horrible Poor customer service
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Ok resort"
Timeshare, timeshare, timeshare! Enough already! From when you check in front desk hands YOUR keys to a representative and you have to listen to the 30-40 min talk. Beware! On a 5 night stay, you can only eat at a "sit down" restaurant 2xs otherwise it's buffet and pizza and chips!
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
pam
"A week at the beach with the family"
Hotel was nice food was good shows were great bars and resturants were way under staffed for the amount of people staying at the hotel
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
adolfo
"FAMILY DISAPPOINTING"
I STAY ON THIS HOTEL BEFORE THE SERVICE IT WAS MUCH BETTER .THIS TIME A GROUP OF 22 PEOPLE WE WERE DISAPPOINTING
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Ricardo
"Peacefully,good,staff,excellent service."
Nice hotel staff was friendly and there was a lady in the Resturant buffet she was the best she made my overall stay the best with her smile and her willing to serve people very very good woman. Some times all it takes is one person to enjoy your stay at a hotel. And sometimes all it takes is one person to ruin your day but this lady was nice. Thank you so much to the lady in the buffet.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
nan
"Marival Residences was great."
We were able to receive an upgrade to the Residences. The room worked out great for the size of our family so that we could all be in the same room. The restaurants were great and the service was excellent and the food was well presented. The grounds were very well taken care of and very clean. Our experience at the Residences was wonderful. The Marival Resort and Suites was not exactly what I would have hoped for. The entertainment was not what we were used to at other resorts in the same area and the buffet was not up to what I would have liked but the restaurants at that facility were very good and the service was excellent. The shuttle service between the 2 locations was quick. The beach was very nice and clean and the beach service was great. Over all my family had a great experience.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Julia
"Beach location"
The area is very nice....located right on the beach. The hotel stuff was mixed...some were rude and se extremely nice. The room was a great 2 bdrm suite, however; the vents are connected to adjoining rooms. The kids room smelled of tobacco really bad. The food was alright. We utilized Vallarta Adventure Tours for our trips, guide, and entertainment. I will give Vallarta Adventure Tours an absolute 10. They were great on all 4 tours we booked while there!
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
me and my family enjoyed a lot our time in Marival, very clean, great food, cool staff. we planning to return soon
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"A+ Beach, grounds, amenities, food & drinks"
The Marival goes above and beyond to create an excellent All-Inclusive experience. We have been several years in a row, and can't find another all-inclusive that offers 1 & 2-bedroom units in the same price category for families. So nice to have the space to spread out and enjoy your vacation; above and beyond the standard hotel room. Drinks: top shelf, fast service at bars, great non-alcoholic selections (kids luv*). Wine is subpar from US standards, too sweet for my taste (but I know this & don't order it). Great cocktails, beers, ... what more could you want.! Food: buffets have everything you could want for... remember you're in MEXICO, and enjoy the cultural flavors & nuances of the food items they have available. YES, the dairy products are different... etc. But we never went hungry. Go to the cooking stations on the buffet to get fresh tortillas warmed to order, fish, omelets, etc. Fine dining restaurants are a plenty, and fairly easy to book (depending on high/low season). We enjoy the Italian & Mexican the most. (order the flaming dessert at the Mexican) Room: basic Mexico beds (same at every AI I've ever been too... which is about 6 or 7). Nice bathrooms, bed linens, clean, cool. If you travel with a family, upgrade to a 1 or 2 bedroom suite.!!!!!!! Mini-fridge stocked with water daily (a blessing). If you want more water, tell the maid & TIP.!!!! BTW > I always tip hotel maids, and get the greatest room make-up every day ;-) a couple $$ go a long way.!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
mary in MT
"Very family friendly"
Marcos was kind enough to upgrade us to the Marival Residence which is very nice. The only downside is that you need to take a golf cart to get to the beach. We spent a lot of time at the Marival resort since it had the water slides for kids and the beach. I feel we got the best of both worlds going between these two resorts. The residence has the upscale rooms and decor and the suites has the beach and kids activities. The staff was very nice and friendly. My only complaint was by day three if you hadn't been tipping your service and wait times were much longer. Now I have a problem with paying all inclusive which is supposed to include tipping but feeling pressure to tip. I expect great service for the full seven days I am staying at the resort and although everyone was friendly the service went down everyday I was there. Things I ordered on day one that were brought were either forgotten by day 4 or brought ten minutes later. I think there needs to be some meeting about all inclusive tipping and expectations or else I need to bring one dollar bills and had them out every day. I guess that's ok as long I know what to expect.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Signe
"Nice rooms and pools but tones of people & noise"
The room was very nice. The pools are great. The kids pool with slides is great. the staff are all great. The restaurants are pretty good too. The thing I didn't like was the fact that it is a huge property and so there were a tone of people and the noise level was bad at night. We went with our young kids so weren't in the partying crowed and were woken up by the drunks coming home to near by rooms. Annoying. But the saving grace was that they up graded us over to their "resorts" property which was just a golf cart drive away for the following nights. That was amazing! No charge! It was very luxurious! Ask if you are able to get an upgrade.. It was my understanding that it is standard practice that they do some kind of upgrade when they have space.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Michele
"DISAPPOINTING HOTEL"
THE ADVERTISING I SAW IN THE WEB IS COMPLETALY DIFFERENT THAT I EXPERIMENTED WHEN I ARRIVED AND FOUND THE WORST CUST SERVICE FROM RESTAURANTS AND OFFICE CLERKS, ALSO IN THE WEB THEY EXPLAIN ABOUT 6 RESTAURANTS AND DRESS CODE BUT WHEN I TRIED TO DO RESERVATIONS ON 2 OF THEM ONLY I BOOKED ON 1 AND THE EXPLANATION WAS THAT ONLY WE HAVE RIGHT TO BE IN ONE BECAUSE I ONLY BOOKED 3 NIGHTS AND IT WAS NEVER EXPLAINED ON WEB SITE AND ALSO FOR THE PEOPLE ON RECEPTION. IN GENERAL WAS A BAD EXPERIENCE AN I WILL NEVER RETURN TO THAT PLACE AND ALSO I WILL NEVER RECOMEND THIS PLACE TO MAY FAMILY AND FRIENDS NOTE: THE FOOD ON THE BUFFET RETAURANT THE WORST I EVER EATED ON DIFFERENT RESORTS I VISITED ON PAST YEARS IN NUEVO VALLARTA.....
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
HELIO
"great vacation"
I'm using a few words only: I'll come back next year.
Other trip Jun 7, 2013
"Exceptional"
The hotel and its grounds were taken care of daily, pools and activities were entertaining. One negative is that you have to pay for wifi, besides that the stay was amazing and definitely a place I wanna come back to.
8 night family trip May 4, 2013
"Vacation"
On our vacation, we saw that the service was great, very clean, great food, and really enjoyed our stay there.
5 night business trip May 4, 2013
"Think twice about booking at this place....."
Hotel should consider updating interior of rooms. Make them feel new and fresh. Mildew smell and old tv and furniture. Food is HORRIBLE.....! I don't think management or owners eat at all the restaurants. Very very dissapointed in food. Price to add a person to our party was ridiculous and even more ridiculous after we tried the food.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2013
Luis T
"Great family resort"
Great family resort. Beach is nice and sandy. Daily activities for kids and adults. Went with my husband and 4 & 3 year olds. Had lots of fun. Would go again. Food was great. Had one experience where chicken wasn't cooked all the way, but the rest of the food was good. One advice, NO NEED to book airport transportation through hotel. MUCH less expensive with a cab, besides they are friendly too. Each way would be +/- $30 USD. The transportation service through the hotel is $27 per person round trip. Bucerias is a good bargain shopping.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
"Wonderful family getaway"
The hotel and staff were fabulous! The food wasn't always great, or at least not always to my liking. I would give it 4 1/2 stars. The food in the restaurants was a bit slow in arriving, thus the kids got antsy. I did write to the hotel about a couple safety issues: no grab bars in showers and no railings on steps going to the beach. All in all, it is a great place for multigenerational families like ours.
Other trip Mar 1, 2013
Nonni
"Big Reunion, big fun."
We just returned from an 8 day 15 person reunion. We had a fabulous time and thought the hotel, while somewhat dated, was impressively clean and well staffed. We used the pools, boogie boards, beaches, kiddie pools and each of the bars and restaurants, night entertainment and found all of them to match our expectations. We had asked for all four of the families to be placed together but due to the size of the different rooms- that did not happen. However, they did accommodate us in that 2 and 2 were put by each other. I felt that the entire grounds were extremely clean and very safe. Food was good and in some restaurants was great. There are vendors on the beach but none were overly persistent. If you want to get braids in your hair- look for Maxi. We frequently left tips but I would say that would be my one complaint was that tips were not included in the price. No one ever indicated from the staff that they expected tips however, most guests seem to participate in the practice. I felt bad for the pool bartenders because they had many kids asking for fancy drinks and then everyone was in wet swimsuits. I would have rather been told upfront- you have the option of including a tip at the end of your stay. Overall, great vacation and I would return.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
SMC
"Family vacation"
A couple of the employees were rude and unhelpful but overall it was a great experience. Making reservations for the nicer resteraunts was a problem.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
Christi
"Excellent Mexican Vacation Site"
Marival Residences: Beautiful, quiet location with easy & inexpensive access to other towns, restaurants, activities. Marival Residence Hotel is one of finest vacation sites we have traveled to: Excellent variety of food in 3, on site restaurants. Food & drinks around the pools and to your rooms. Large apartments are very clean, modern with great ocean views. Service is excellent from very polite, well trained staff. We plan to vacation again at the Marival Residences.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
Howard & Deanie
"Overall enjoyable stay"
We had a nice resort experience at Marival for our family vacation (6 adults, one child). Our room was fine and clean, but on the first floor so people could see in. It's a humid place, so expect some dampness in the room--it didn't bother us. We liked the shower, beds, pillows--all comfortable. The pools were clean, the service was great, the bartenders and wait staff were all very friendly. Overall a good stay. Things I wouldn't have minded an improvement: 1. The beach is small, and there are not enough lounge chairs or shade for everyone. If you'd like a chair on the beach or by shade, expect to get up early, like 7am, throw a towel over it, and then go back to bed like you deserve to on a vacation... the pool chairs were easier to grab, but still by breakfast expect to save a chair if you want one... 2. The food at the buffet was just... mediocre. As a result, we ate every breakfast at the restaurant where you can order off the menu--that was great! And we had most dinners at the restaurants too, and the food was much better!!! As for the time share speech, just let them do their speech and politely refuse if you aren't interested and they aren't pushy. If you aren't married or are under 30 (or, like us, left your rings at home and have different last names), you might luck out and not be pitched to. I recommend bringing your own beach towels too, it was nice to have two. Also, visit the turtle refuge up the beach to release baby turtles into the ocean! Fun!
Other trip Feb 6, 2013
JH
"OK hotel"
They need to invest in maintaining the rooms, beach chairs, etc
Other trip Jan 31, 2013
"We had a blast."
Like many have said, Marival is not the hottest, newest, most gourmet resort on the block, but for our family of 4 it was ideal. 5 pools of various action and depth. Playground. Well maintained beach. Numerous activities for all levels. Restaurants (that you book ahead) were delicious. We were never bored. Recommend getting a suite so you can have a "sleeping" and "waking" room. Also recommend eating the buffet for most meals but eating the "special" of the day. Mexican breakfast every day and fresh papaya were highlights. Our young kids were in heaven--we did not use the kids' club, every time we dropped by the kids were watching TV. They also loved the nightly shows, though incredibly cheesy. Also, the resort is mostly Mexican so much of the activities were in Spanish--but if its good enough for the locals, its good enough for us. Very laid back, felt like family run. Will definitely be back.
Other trip Jan 30, 2013
Princessofpower
"I will never go back"
I have stayed in several all inclusive hotels in mexico and I can say this was one of the worst. The only good aspects of the hotel is the precious puerto Vallarta beach (which obviously does not depend on the hotel, the non motorized activities are fun an in excellent condition and the kids pool with the slides... Now I will write about the bad stuff: 1. I went to a wedding and the father of he groom needed a wheelchair.. They charged him a daily fee for using it! Unbelievable! 2. All the drinks were awful! Orange juice was from the worst concentrate ever being that in mexico you can get 1kg of oranges for 20 cents of a dollar. 3. Food in general was bad quality and low variety... There wasn't cream cheese at breakfast and fish tasted like plastic. 4. They cleaned the room until after 4pm. 5. Check in procedure was a torture. 6. There are no waiters in the pool and beach area, if you want some thing to drink, you have to get up and get it yourself. Even at the bar, if you don't tip the bartender big time, they won't pay attention to you. 7. In general, the hotel tries to get money out of you anyway they can, for example, they will charge 5usd if you lose your hotel key (plastic card). As you can see, they will not see me back, and I hope you can make a wise and informed decision before deciding on this hotel.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
"A Truly Restful Vacation"
It was a wonderfully relaxing vacation. But there are also lots of activities if you care to participate The all-inclusive part was very good. The room service was great, the staff was more than helpful at all times, and variety of food was good. The individual restaurants were very good; however, if you're interested in them, you probably need to make reservations for them as soon as you arrive. The time-share presentation was the only "pressuring" thing there. I don't think you HAVE to attend the presentation unless you sign up that way.
Other trip Jan 25, 2013
"not worth the money"
If you are looking for a cheap all inclusive you will get what you pay for. Cheap food, staff that dont care about you enjoying your vacation and really loud rooms no matter how many requests you make for a quiet location. They charge extra for room service, wont stock your fridge with anything but water and soda, wont allow you to eat at the pool or order food at the pool and charge for a room safe. The beach is great and pools are nice too, the lobby and pool area are much nicer than the rooms. the rooms are nothing special and adequate. i wouldnt go back or waste money there.
Other trip Jan 23, 2013
"Great family vacation"
The staff is very friendly and helpful. The suites are spacious and comfortable. Two bathrooms was great for the four of us and the cleaning service was very accomodating. The ocean view is beautiful, especially during sunset! It was great not having to give the kids money every time they wanted a snack or drink. The all-inclusive was worth it!
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
CJ
"Average hotel for your family"
Overall food quality not great, cleanliness not great, quality of cocktails not great, I would say this with an average of resort.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
Sam
"Beware of Time Share Piranhas!"
Whoever calls this place a 4 star must think the Best Western is on par with the Four Seasons! Stupendously bad food (the steak and lobster was really hamburger and lobster for $30 more). You go to the lobby -- Timeshare piranhas swarm ya, go for breakfast -- timeshare zombies, go to the beach timeshare thumpers from OTHER hotels. We moved to the Hard Rock the next day. The evening entertainment at this hotel was awesome though
3 night trip Dec 29, 2012
rudy
"to loud ,for me"
very noyce ,to many games ,to much music to loud,you cannot have a rest in your room.the a/c actually is not a a/c it is a noyce fan. you want to rest watching the sea ,to relax ,you cannot ,because the stupid enterteiners,noyce. the food /hotel setup beautifull
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
adam
"family"
I would recomend this hotel for a good pleasant family vacation, my kids had a blast clean beaches, and pools.
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
El Jefe
"Do not recommend to anyone"
The only one good thing about this place is nice and friendly staff. Food is very mediocre at best. They claim that place has been renovated in 2011, I think this is extreme exaggeration. A little better than Motel 6. One out of two elevators was out of service for all 10 days of my stay. Wilde parties well past 3am. A lot of kids. Myriads of very annoying beach vendors bothering you all the time.
Other trip Dec 25, 2012
Fred
"Ok, could improve..."
The hotel was very nice, clean rooms, nice facilities, and the food was decent. The beach is nice other than the vendors constantly walking by trying to sell stuff. The drinks were ok, some better liquor but the mixes weren't very good. We stayed out of the pool but our friends went in the main and there were "non-native" pool life in there. The check in staff wasn't the greatest but the bell boys and concierge were pretty good. The time share presentation is like a CIA interrogation so if you can avoid that do!!! One night there was a wedding rigt outside our balcony and a party at the hotel next door, this went on till 11 and we were trying to sleep cause we like to enjoy the sun not the night, it was so LOUD couldnt get any sleep. The only real problem was we paid for an upgraded room that was supposed to include a safe, and it did, but you have to pay 2$ a day more to use it. We had a great time but honestly we wouldn't go back to this hotel. It has potential if they got rid of the time share deal, made a quite side for people to enjoy the vacation how they want, and and got rid of the "hawkers" on the beach...
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
Spec4
"Great hotel in Nuevo Vallarta."
Clean rooms, great location, nice pools. Great drinks and food.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"Friendly place"
The kids club was excellent. My kids (ages 6 and 4) were at the kids club everyday. The staff had plenty of things for them to do and they loved it.
Other trip Nov 28, 2012
"proximity to destination"
Very nice, comfortable, satisfied.
1 night trip Nov 14, 2012
Terry
"All about the timeshare sell - stay away!"
The pools are nice, food is decent, rooms are clean and comfortable (though nothing fancy) but I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone, and would definitely not stay here again. Right from when you check in, they start pushing the timeshare on you. The person who shows you the hotel map, gives you the all-inclusive bracelet, etc., tries to sell you on a timeshare presentation. Even if you say you aren't interested, they offer you free massages, say "it's only 90 minutes and we'll do it during your breakfast, and you have to eat anyway," various guilt trips, etc. If you say no, for the duration of your trip, you will receive flyers under your door, and whenever passing through the main lobby or high-traffic areas, they will try to pressure you again. After finally giving in, the session took 3 hours instead of the promised 1.5, was very high-pressure sales, and impossible to leave. They pass you from one person to the next, each time promising it's the last person you'll talk to. I mentioned to one employee that I would be giving a bad review and he said, "But the timeshare staff isn't the hotel staff. That isn't fair." That may be true, but the timeshare staff is everywhere, permeating your entire hotel experience. I came on vacation to be relaxed and have fun, not to be annoyed and guilt-tripped.
Other trip Nov 18, 2012
"Buyer beware"
We booked an "oceanfront suite with a kingsized bed". When we arrived they gave us a view of the pool with the ocean in front and two double beds. They considered this room ocean front.They said that a kingsized bed would not be available for a couple of days.We downgraded to regular room with a better ocean view. Cheaper can sometimes be better.
Other trip Nov 14, 2012
Stuart
"Family-oriented"
We've stayed here two years in a row. The service is excellent; the atmosphere is fun. It can get loud and crazy in the pool area with "fun and games," but there is a quiet pool (no activities# and the ocean waves are right there as an alternative. The beach vendors are constant but not pushy--you can easily wave them away. Beware of weekend weddings...wherever they set up the poolside reception it will interrupt the slumber of pool view rooms until midnight #sometimes revelers go even later). We saw lots of Mexican families vacationing here, so it's not one that only caters to American & Canadian tourists. Be sure to make reservations ahead for the specialty restaurants! Special tip: a turtle conservation site is only a 1/2 mile up the beach. They let you release baby turtles at sunset for a small gov't fee. Don't miss that once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Other trip Nov 13, 2012
""Great place for family reunions""
The view from my hotel room was superb. The food was great and very tasty. The only concern was that there was too many children running and making too much noise by the pool. The adult pool did not have a bar but a waiter would have helped with drinks. Thanks Rose
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
Rose
"Great food, great place, but mildew smell"
Ocean is wonderful, beach is very good, food is outstanding, staff is courteous and accommodating. Unfortunately, the room smells of mildew.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"Family Oriented Hotel but Great Fun for Adults."
Stayed at the hotel in mid September, it is low season so it was not crowded. They have themed nights for the menu. They have a nice variety of food, the food was good, did not care for the orange juice as it was from a machine and was very water down. The alcoholic drinks were good and plenty. They have activities for the kids in the pool and outside of the pool. There is plenty of things to do. They keep all areas of the hotel very clean, the rooms, pool, restaurants, gardens, etc. Overall we enjoyed our stay very much. It is a family oriented hotel but they have an adult only pool. The only negative is the sales pitch but once you say no they will leave you alone.
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
AV Halls
"Dreadful Hotel"
Dreadful stay, the rooms were full of humidity, the floors were therefore slippery, rooms were smelly of humidity. Food subpar. Staff was pleasant. I wouldn't rate this hotel more than 2-3 stars. Eventually we had to move to a different hotel from the same chain (Marival Residences) this was the real 5 stars Marival Hotel in town.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012