All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
200 W Grange Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, 53207, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

• Value
    Rather comfortable
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
Great hotel and staff. I thought that it was a new hotel but it's several years old. Great peanut butter cookie that you can buy.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2016
Patrick
"very pleasant and convenient to airport"
very pleasant and convenient to airport
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
Ferdinand
"Milwaukee Greenbay get away"
Excellent stay with my wife. Everything was great; all staff, breakfast, location, room space,and hot food bar at the check in desk.
6 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
michael
"Good for a morning flight."
the staff was very nice (Olivia at the front desk) but it kinda went down hill at 4:30am when they couldn't find the van keys to get us to the airport for our 5:30 am flight! Cost us an extra $15.00 to get to the airport. The walls/floors are quite "thin" and we spent the night listening the person above us stomping around until 11:00 and then up again at 3:30am!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Jill
I enjoyed my stay. Everything was good up until I asked housekeeping to come back in an hour...and when I returned that evening my room didn't get cleaned.
3 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
"Great Place To Stay"
I was in town with my family visiting friends for Christmas, it was the perfect location, priced right and excellent accommodations. Thank You for the great service!!
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Great place to stay if you are visiting Milwaukee. It's close to the airport and easy to find. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel/rooms were a little dated but clean. The bed was comfy, and the sitting area in the King room was a nice place to relax other than the bed. The breakfast buffet had a great selection for everyone, not just cereal. The had a variety of teas, along with the coffee
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Codye
"Great hotel not so great check in"
The stay was great. Super comfortable beds and pillows. The only problem I had was when I arrived to the hotel. I had been on flights all day and I got there at midnight. I wanted to get checked in and just go to bed. When I got there the older man and young woman working were both very rude. They were not welcoming at all and told me it would be awhile because they were doing an audit. Then the man rudely told me he could help me at another computer as if I was suppose to know he was trying to help me and not doing the audit as I was told. These two were the only staff that was rude and I had a problem with. Everyone else was very nice and checkout was very smooth. I hope in the future they do not treat guests like that. Especially ones that get in late and obviously are ready for a bed.
2 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"MKE"
Clean hotel with very friendly staff....perfect location for those with a vehicle. Literally across the street from airport. Plenty of places to each within ten minute drive of hotel. 15 min drive to downtown Milwaukee..
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Edward
"Airport stay"
1 night stay for pleasure. Was flying out next morning and needed to drop off rental car. Perfect spot to stay. Easy shuttle to airport!
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
Very clean and comfortable. Breakfast had several choices, scrambled eggs, french toast, sausages, oatmeal, fruit, juices, etc.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Quality - As Expected"
I have stayed at other Hyatt Place locations, all have provided exceptional quality and value. This was no exception!!
2 night business trip Dec 5, 2015
"I would definitely stay again...."
Very relaxing, especially the evening before an early flight....
1 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Jean
"Comfort away from home"
WiFi was temporarily down
2 night trip Nov 19, 2015
"Lack of WiFi"
The hotel was very nice, however their WiFi was not working on all our first day. The hotel staff told us to call their WiFi support staff rather than pursuing the problem themselves. Very disappointing!
3 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2015
It was great for getting to the airport for an early flight, it's clean and easy
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Friendly staff.
1 night family trip Nov 18, 2015
"Family visit"
Great place, friendly staff, a top notch property!
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"The best"
Was very good , the lady (staff) olivia, I will recommended for the best person, working non stop, everything the you askin, you got inmidiatly, w the smile, it's grate hotel
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Gabriel
We were in town to visit family. We had two kids and the hotel staff were very accommodating and friendly toward our family. This hotel was across the highway from an airport and we never heard a thing. Slept like babies! The only complaint we had was the breakfast. We have had better breakfast selections at less popular hotel brands.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
mia
"Return customer, we love this hotel."
We return to this hotel every time we go to MILWAUKEE WI because they do everything right here. Great service, clean comfortable room, and clean inviting pool.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Edith
"Well Kept and Clean"
The hotel and grounds are well kept and clean. Super friendly, helpful staff members made the stay very nice. Mitchell field is right across the street, so it's a convenient place to stay when traveling. I will stay at this property again.
2 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Bruce
Location was nasty. Very close to the street no good size window
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Christopher
"treated like liars for complaining"
there were two faces of this, first one very pleasant everybody very attentive, but on our third and last night my wife was bitten by fleas throughout her arms and face ,neither I or our baby were bitten . We changed to another room and next day the real nightmare began , despite the hotel administrator covering the night coming up capturing two fleas , next day everything was pushed under the rug, it never happen , we must have imagined it , the administrator is gone and he says he did not capture anything, a cleaning lady doing the infested bed was really not there to clean the room I must have imagined it too, the lack of integrity and empathy of Anna was incredible, it was not about being sorry is about not being any proof , she was "following the protocol" and she said that we should put ourselves in her shoes , not the other way around. This is not about the money , there is no ulterior motive , I have never complained of something. like this and we were treated as if it was not true . What lack of integrity , what inability of the administrator to scale down the situation , how wrong she read our intentions , I make over 200,000 a year , this is not about the money, is about fairness, we did recieve a refund from hotels.com who were very gracious and professional in handling the situation
3 night family trip Oct 4, 2015
Juan
Excellent choice for the money. Very quiet considering its right at the airport.
2 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
sandy
"On the go-last minute plans"
The hotel was refreshing to the soul. We were greeted in the lobby with a big smile and pleasant atmosphere. Clean ready to go room because we arrived early. Breakfast was great!
2 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
Chester
"You can do worse by a lot."
best of what I have found near this airport.
1 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
Collin
"Highly Recommend!"
GREAT staff and service; shuttle service was prompt and efficient. Very convenient to airport. Free breakfast was also a cut above. Traveling alone, this hotel had a safe feel. Based upon this experience, would not hesitate to try another Hyatt Place location.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2015
"Business trip"
Nice value for the comfort level.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
Hotel was nice. We got there early so had to wait to check in...food n drink was a little pricey but very good.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
What a wonderful surprise. I did not expect something this nice on the grounds of the airport.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
kay
"Hyatt Place, Milwaukee Airport"
Nice hotel, comfortable, quiet in spite of being right at the airport. Would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Would recommend and definitely stay here again"
Really great room. Close to the airport. Parking was a bit funky. But overall I was very happy with my stay.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2015
Meredith
"Will definitely return!"
Great room! Great accommodations!
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
April
"Very comfortable and accomodating"
Clean, comfy, good hot b4eakfast. This survey is extremely annoying. Stop demanding so much info, it will not work in your favor. If it now requests more information for the fifth time, I will crush this survey with negative feed back. Good bye.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
"Great hotel and convenient."
Great hotel close to the airport. Great staff good drinks ad breakfast exceeded expectations
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
"Airport Hotel"
This is a very pleasant hotel, very near the airport with convenient shuttle service to accomodate very early flights. It is very close to the airport so easy to quickly get to your flight. The pillows were lovely which made for a comfortable night sleep.
Other trip Sep 3, 2015
"Super Quiet"
Even though it is "next door" to the airport, you'd never know it unless standing outside. This was one of the quietest overnight stays, ever! This hotel should be rated a Four Star. Free breakfast was fantastic! Nothing but superlatives for Hyatt Place!
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
H NEIL
"Nice hotel/not the best location"
Stayed at this hotel for four nights. Would definitely stay there again. Staff was friendly. Hotel was clean. Room was good size. Breakfast was awesome! Not your typical continental breakfast. Really good choices and all free! Asked about a laundry room and they had one and to my surprise laundry soap and fabric softener was also complimentary. Had an indoor pool which I did not use but can only assume would come in handy in the cooler months. Only issue ( and not really the fault of the hotel) but there is NOTHING around this place. Its located close to the airport in an industrial park area and there are no nearby restaurants. Had to drive everywhere. Parking is free too and easy to access so coming and going wasn't that bad. Great stay!
4 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Catherine
"great overnight for airport"
great overnight, good desk for work, nice sofa and comfy bed, 5 minutes to airport just down the street, perfect
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
GARY
"I will stay again"
We weren't in the room very much but if I wish they were real good
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
James E.
"Milwaukee Hyatt Place"
Although next to the airport, I never heard a plane. Quiet, comfortable, convenient, good breakfast.
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2015
"It's all good."
Everything was just great. I have zero complaints.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Leonidas
"Very good staff , nice and clean room"
Stayed one night, bed are comfortable , room was clean
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
AJ
"Nice, comfortable rooms"
Breakfast staff had a hard time keeping coffee and food available. Room was pretty clean and nice, very spacious. Fridge, couch.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Timothy
Staff was great, room was clean I felt safe and cared for!
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"close to airport"
only bad part was the pool so noisy and chlorine level very high
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Pat
"Great Place to stay!!"
Eric at the front desk was so helpful it was excellent...
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"Staff can use some customer service training!"
We were there for a few nights and everything was fine until we tried to book another night there. The front desk had told us there was 2 more rooms available, so we went to get our credit card from room and when we came back down she said the rooms were no longer available. So, everyone on our business trip had to sleep in one room.
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2015