All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here200 W Grange Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, 53207, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Fabulous!"
Our room was clean, large, and peaceful. The breakfast was very fresh and made onsite, and the selection was good. The pool was very nice and good for adult swimmers. We enjoyed our stay so much, we booked 3 more nights!
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Carole
Hotel was very nice,we enjoyed our stay there. Housekeeping was excellent,very hard working group. Staff very friendly. :)))
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Very nice hotel,I enjoyed my stay.Staff were very friendly,housekeeping did an excellent job.They are very hard working group of girls. Thanks :)))
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Next to Airport"
Too brief for all the amenities offered. Breakfast looked great. Had to leave before it was served due to airplane reservations. Front desk staff very accommodating.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Doug
"Great stay very good breakfast"
Very good service and very clean. Super comfortable beds! Amazing breakfast! Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Lee
"High quality high value at the airport"
It is an excellent business concept--only the minimum amenities needed by business travellers, but delivered in a very high quality way as the Hyatt brand demands. Outstanding value as a result. Next to airport so was the easy choice with an early flight out.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
dwdkc
"Clean, Convenient and Good Value"
Hotel was excellent for the money and convenient to the airport. We had two problems during our stay and the front desk was quick to respond and in one case moved us to a new room right away. Rooms were clean and the cleaning staff was not intrusive at all. The breakfast was good with a variety of items. I would definitely stay here again.
6 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Needs some attention"
Nice layout of room. Comfortable and quiet. Refrigerator not cleaned. Toilet needed to be cleaned better. Lots of dings that needed to be painted. I'd stay here again though.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Bruce
The hotel staff was courteous and helpful. The cleaning staff was as well however the room was not cleaned to the expected standards. Food was good as well as a bar was available in the lobby. The pool was clean as well. This was a family vacation so it worked out well for our needs.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Tiffany
"Could not sleep due to partying teens surrounding"
My mother, sister, friend and 9 mo old daughter stayed here last weekend for a quick girls' weekend. Both Friday and Saturday night we had loud guests above us and also the rooms surrounding us keeping us (and my daughter) awake. Finally, Saturday night we called the front desk and complained which did nothing, so finally well after midnight went to the front desk to complain in person and finally about an hour or so later the noise quieted. The hotel (finally after calling yesterday) gave us 1 night free for enduring the noise and sleepless nights. The hotel itself was very nice - great next to the airport, but the construction surrounding was obnoxious (but not loud). It was a bit far (10 minutes) from any grocery stores or Walgreens). I would probably try staying downtown next time and also ask for a quiet floor.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Overnight stay before heading to Door County"
Very quiet considering how close the hotel is to the airport. Room was very large and comfortable
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Very nice hotel. Was just passing through on way to door county but would definitely recommend.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great airport hotel!!"
This property is perfect for people that need a place close to the airport without allot of airport noise. All Hyatt Place properties are nicely layed out and this is no exception. Not allot of restaurants within walking distance but many great restaurants within 10 minutes driving distance.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
azicebowl
"was not worth the money"
For what we paid it was not as nice as some of the other hotels we stayed and it was the most expensive. W stayed 2 nights and the maids never cleaned up our room or brought us clean towels and more coffee. Breakfast area very good. They had a small bar which was very nice. Parking could be better. I would have given it a better rating had a maid come in and picked up room and left clean towels. We wont stay here again. We come every year at the same time and have been in 4 different hotel chains. This was the most expensive and had worst maid service.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Not sure it's worth the extra money"
I've stayed in cheaper hotels that were just as nice....not bad, but not great either. Staff was very nice, rooms had nice beds, nice fixtures, breakfast was okay.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"excellent hotel"
Large room and staff was always around available.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Very nice"
This is one of the classiest hotels I've stayed at. Clean and quiet. I will absolutely stay here again if I have a chance.
5 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"If you have an early flight, this is the place!"
quiet, friendly, clean
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
We had five people in our room and we were all quite comfortable because of the layout of the room. Breakfast was awesome too!
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Work Experience"
I have never had an issue with a hotel triple charging my card! I checked on on August 3rd and I am still trying to get things straighten out with my bank. This hotel overcharged my cards for over $700. The General manager, Kelly was a big help. However, the rest of the front desk people need some more training. I will never book with this hotel again!
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
We stayed two nights while attending a water ski tournament In Milwaukee. Very satisfied with accommodations and the breakfast is superior to most. The lobby area is a bit noisy in the evening as it serves as both the bar and restaurant.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Very nice hotel!"
Comfortable, clean and the free breakfast was very nice.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Jenifer C
"Great amenities!!! Great Price!!!"
We were pleasantly surprised to see that the bathroom was different than other Hyatts we have stayed in. I loved the fact that you didn't have to straddle the toilet in order to close the door. The breakfast was also very surprising. I believe Hyatt offers above and beyond options for complimentary breakfast, but the scrambled eggs, sausage links, and french toast were a great addition. Hotel location was great for those needing quick interstate access or need to be near the airport. The room was wonderfully quiet and the bed was extraordinarily comfortable!!! This is my hotel choice for the Milwaukee area!!!
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Erin
"Awesome Staff"
I was coming from an early morning flight and even though the hotel was completely booked the night before, they let me check my bags and even gave me options for things to do while I waited for a room to open up. The breakfast was delightful and more on the gourmet side than I expected. The room was really nice and the amenities were great.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
Desiree Leslie
"4 minutes to Airport Ticketing"
Room was clean,neat and very livable. The snack bar in the lobby was stocked and clean. The breakfast was more than adequate and the area was clean including the tables after each use by visitors.The employees were helpful and friendly.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Great deal!"
Close to airport and access to major highways. Rooms were clean and employees were helpful and friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
I would stay there again. It is nicer than some resort hotels in famous places at which we have stayed and the staff is certainly more cordial.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Dr. Bowtie
"Nice hotel minutes from Miller stadium"
I love Hyatt Place hotels. I have yet to have a bad experience/stay at any Hyatt Place I have ever visited. I now look for Hyatt Places whenever I am traveling. They have large rooms with comfortable couches and the beds are so comfy. To top it off they offer free breakfast! I would recommend to everyone, I especially love this hotel when traveling with my kids due to the spacious rooms.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Stacey
"Great format for a hotel"
A very pleasing room design with no nonsense amenities. The food was not very good for a vegetarian. Your hotel staff, while inexperienced and very young, made up for it in enthusiasm and courtesy.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Very nice"
I was very happy with this hotel. They allowed an early check in and were so kind and helpful. They offered good suggestions of places to eat and things to do!
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014
Frieda
"Nice Hotel near the Airport"
We were looking for a place close to Miller Park. This place was only about 6 miles away. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and clean. Even though next to the airport did not here the planes. The morning breakfast was not bad either. I would not hesitate to stay here again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"Pleasently Suprised over and over"
I was second guessing my choice to stay at the Hyatt, after being disappointed from Hyatt in another state. The Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport was very nice, and the 5 of us were all pleasantly surprised. We booked a queen, double room for all of us. There was plenty of room for us. We never felt cramped in the clean room. The lobby, hallways, and room were all clean, and not musty smelling. The pool water did not feel slimy. The water was a nice temperature, that was refreshing and fun for all of us. The staff was on top of there game. They noticed us and would stop what they were doing to make us feel that we were their priority. I wish I had a upcoming reason to go back to the Hyatt Place Milwaukee Airport. It was a GREAT time, and VERY NICE place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2014
Everyone loved their rooms. Great place to stay.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Too many problems"
Locked out of our room at 11:30 pm the first night due to the lock malfunctioning... Second night rented a movie and the streaming quality was awful!!! I wouldn't recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Brooke
"Great quiet hotel near the airport"
My boyfriend and I had a comfortable weekend visit to Milwaukee. We wanted a nice room to make it special without going too far from home (Chicago). We thought about going to Summerfest, but mainly just spent time with friends. We loved the comfortable bed and the suite-like room and found the hotel to be quiet--no airplane noise, neighbor noise, or elevator dinging to speak of. It was lovely!
Anna
"Hyatt Place - very good deal!"
Nice rooms, quiet even though booked up.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Holly
"Great Place - Decent Price - Very nice stay"
Staff was excellent, the hotel was beautiful, clean, and the room was very well laid out. Bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast was very nice, clean, great variety of food, and good coffee. Will certainly stay here again when I visit Milwaukee
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"close to airport and downtown"
pleasent experience staff was friendly room was clean and comfortable. very nice would def return
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
We enjoyed it. The breakfast was great, the pool was clean, staff was helpful and the location was good for our purposes.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Sue
"Convenient, Clean, but needs a little maintenance"
Great for a one night stay. Centrally located, great breakfast, and a clean room that could fit 5 comfortably. A little worn, but good value.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
"The staff was awesome."
The snack bar was perfect for a cup of coffee and the kids to have a glass of milk and a treat. The staff was great and the breakfast was hot and unique. Loved it.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"2 night stay 16th year Anniversary Getaway"
We reserved a Room with a king size bed and we were pleasantly suprised how roomy it was with a large tv area with sofa and we loved it!! Hotel was Quiet. We were welcomed by 2 fun young friendly front desk staff. Breakfast was amazing!!! Right next to the airport and never really heard the planes. Elevator was nice for getting all our things to the 4th floor (which is the quietest floor) We opened our room door and could't believe the room we had! Never bumped into anything and plenty of space for our luggage and cooler. Bed was a little too soft for us causing us to wake up with back pain & no microwave which we thought was funny considering it had EVERYthing else but would definitely recommend staying here.*******
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Fosters
"Great hotel and customer service!"
The hotel was very nice, the rooms were comfortable and clean, the food was great and the free breakfast was really good. Every hotel employee that we interacted with was friendly, professional and very interested in being sure our needs were being met. That was very refreshing.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
LJH
"Comfy Hotel"
Comfortable accommodations with hot breakfast included. Love the room's separate seating area and the large flat screen TV!
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
tlw136
"Close to Airport but not your typical Hyatt Place"
This hotel was acceptable but I have come to expect good things from Hyatt Place Hotels. This was obviously a different hotel and it was renovated to be a Hyatt Place. If you are going to put your name on the hotel, you better ensure it meets your customers expectations. My room was clean and comfortable but the hotel service was definitely below average. I actually felt like I was causing inconvenience when I was checking in. The area around the airport is full of construction and confusion but if you need to get some rest before an early am flight, this hotel will fit the bill. Just don't expect to be impressed.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2014
Wayne Sharp
"Closest to MKE airport"
This is a standard new Hyatt place hotel which includes the bar and small dining capabilities. It should be the closest good quality hotel to the airport. Around 5 minutes with the hotel shuttle which runs 24 hours.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Chindele
"Great overnight airport hotel"
You cannot ask for more in an airport hotel, especially for business travelers. A two minute drive to the airport of use the complimentary shuttle. Great rooms, friendly staff, good rates. Good restaurants down Howell Street again just minutes from the hotel.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
azicebowl
"A Pleasant Change"
I switched here with very little notice after encountering a significant problem at another hotel. The people here were SO pleasant and accommodating, it changed a miserable afternoon into one of gratitude and amazement that there are still people interested in solving problems and making people feel welcome. Excellent front desk staff!
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
AJ
"Nice hotel, close to airport"
This was my first time being in Milwaukee. Originally picked this hotel bc they offered a hot breakfast versus the typical continental breakfast. I only stayed one nite with my 5 yr old daughter. The staff was very friendly. Jordana was our shuttle driver & she also checked us in. She didn't charge us for early check-in because we arrived one hr early. After we checked in, she gave us a tour of the hotel & all it's amenities. I'll definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Jamie
"Great overnight stay"
I stayed here overnight with my husband and we were very impressed with this hotel! It was very clean, staff was friendly, and the rooms were comfortable and up to date. The breakfast was also a really nice touch! We would definitely stay here again
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2014