All hotels in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
200 W Grange Avenue, Milwaukee, WI, 53207, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"My return visit was very good"
This was a return stay at this hotel. I do like the location in comparison to the airport and the ease of getting to and from the airport in the early morning and in rush hour. It has a very good hot breakfast. Overall I enjoy the hotel and I plan to stay there during my business visits to Milwaukee.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Leon
"Hyatt Place - A Great Place"
Clean,comfortable,large,well-appointed room. Great buffet breakfast:plenty of tasty food available. Friendly,helpful staff. Definitely would return if I need a hotel near the Milwaukee airport.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
Gerald
"Great place to stay!"
Front desk very friendly! Hotel very clean.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Betra
It was very nice would recomend to friends
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
michael
"close to airport but dated"
The hotel was a great location because it was so close to the airport. The room was dated but clean. However, the crib I ask for was very dirty. I'm glad I had a way to clean it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It worked for our purposes but I may look else where in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"Great for airport access"
Very easy to get to the airport and there is 24hr full dining.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"Perfect convinience for airport"
Very confortable hotel in vicinity of airport
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Weekend visit"
Everything was very nice. Had a great time.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
It was a good place to stay for a weekend. Very clean and very friendly!
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
"Naked or snowsuit? How do we dress for bed?"
We were there prior to m Dad's funeral the following morning. We were all hoping to get a good night's sleep. We were roasting in there at the lowest heat setting. We started out by turning off the heat entirely - or so we thought. It continued to heat us. In fact, even though it actually snowed that night and the wind was blowing at 40-45 miles per hour, we put the air conditioner on, turning off the heat entirely. Unfortunately, there must be some malfunction because the entire night, we went from comfortable with all our blankets on, to miserably hot and throwing our blankets off. So instead of being well rested and being able to handle my father's funeral, the three of us were exhausted. This was very unexpected as Hyatt is usually our go-to hotel. I'll now open it up to hotels in the city rather than HYATT when we travel.
1 night family trip Oct 30, 2014
Patti
"Very Nice! Would stay here again."
Just overnight to visit my daughter in college.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
Stacy
"A great place to stay!"
Enjotable!
1 night trip Oct 16, 2014
Was pleased to not smell cigarette smoke, but did have a strong perfume or freshener smell.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"nice stay"
A one night stay. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was delicious. The room was clean, well-equipped and spacious. A great experience for us. We will definitely come back.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
Cindy
"Good deal for the price"
Other than the AC not working as well as I would have hoped it was a pleasant stay. The staff is polite and helpful and the room was comfortable.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
"Clean, comfortable and cozy"
For the price, this hotel rocked! Clean and comfortable, good breakfast. Staff was nice. Great location if you're flying out, and easy access to any point in Milwaukee.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
"Excellent!"
I spent the weekend here for a wedding and the service was excellent!! The front desk receptionists were very friendly and flexible. Continental breakfast was delicious. Everyone working there pitched in to help. The rooms were nice and spacious. Very clean. I would definitely stay here again!!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Gaby
It was great. The room was amazing and the staff was very helpful and nice.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
Wonderful, healthy breakfasts! The room was very comfortable and clean. Staff very helpful, especially Beatrice, Cordilla, Jordana, Jordan, and Anna. We booked for 3 days, extended 2, then came back for 3 more nights! The pool was very accommodating and free of children's toys. Overall, a wonderful stay!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Carole
"Beautiful and friendly"
The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms were spacious and clean and the very reasonable rate.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Fabulous!"
Our room was clean, large, and peaceful. The breakfast was very fresh and made onsite, and the selection was good. The pool was very nice and good for adult swimmers. We enjoyed our stay so much, we booked 3 more nights!
3 night business trip Aug 29, 2014
Carole
Hotel was very nice,we enjoyed our stay there. Housekeeping was excellent,very hard working group. Staff very friendly. :)))
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Very nice hotel,I enjoyed my stay.Staff were very friendly,housekeeping did an excellent job.They are very hard working group of girls. Thanks :)))
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Next to Airport"
Too brief for all the amenities offered. Breakfast looked great. Had to leave before it was served due to airplane reservations. Front desk staff very accommodating.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Doug
"Great stay very good breakfast"
Very good service and very clean. Super comfortable beds! Amazing breakfast! Would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Lee
"High quality high value at the airport"
It is an excellent business concept--only the minimum amenities needed by business travellers, but delivered in a very high quality way as the Hyatt brand demands. Outstanding value as a result. Next to airport so was the easy choice with an early flight out.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
dwdkc
"Clean, Convenient and Good Value"
Hotel was excellent for the money and convenient to the airport. We had two problems during our stay and the front desk was quick to respond and in one case moved us to a new room right away. Rooms were clean and the cleaning staff was not intrusive at all. The breakfast was good with a variety of items. I would definitely stay here again.
6 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Needs some attention"
Nice layout of room. Comfortable and quiet. Refrigerator not cleaned. Toilet needed to be cleaned better. Lots of dings that needed to be painted. I'd stay here again though.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Bruce
The hotel staff was courteous and helpful. The cleaning staff was as well however the room was not cleaned to the expected standards. Food was good as well as a bar was available in the lobby. The pool was clean as well. This was a family vacation so it worked out well for our needs.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Tiffany
"Could not sleep due to partying teens surrounding"
My mother, sister, friend and 9 mo old daughter stayed here last weekend for a quick girls' weekend. Both Friday and Saturday night we had loud guests above us and also the rooms surrounding us keeping us (and my daughter) awake. Finally, Saturday night we called the front desk and complained which did nothing, so finally well after midnight went to the front desk to complain in person and finally about an hour or so later the noise quieted. The hotel (finally after calling yesterday) gave us 1 night free for enduring the noise and sleepless nights. The hotel itself was very nice - great next to the airport, but the construction surrounding was obnoxious (but not loud). It was a bit far (10 minutes) from any grocery stores or Walgreens). I would probably try staying downtown next time and also ask for a quiet floor.
2 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2014
"Overnight stay before heading to Door County"
Very quiet considering how close the hotel is to the airport. Room was very large and comfortable
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Very nice hotel. Was just passing through on way to door county but would definitely recommend.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great airport hotel!!"
This property is perfect for people that need a place close to the airport without allot of airport noise. All Hyatt Place properties are nicely layed out and this is no exception. Not allot of restaurants within walking distance but many great restaurants within 10 minutes driving distance.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
azicebowl
"was not worth the money"
For what we paid it was not as nice as some of the other hotels we stayed and it was the most expensive. W stayed 2 nights and the maids never cleaned up our room or brought us clean towels and more coffee. Breakfast area very good. They had a small bar which was very nice. Parking could be better. I would have given it a better rating had a maid come in and picked up room and left clean towels. We wont stay here again. We come every year at the same time and have been in 4 different hotel chains. This was the most expensive and had worst maid service.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Not sure it's worth the extra money"
I've stayed in cheaper hotels that were just as nice....not bad, but not great either. Staff was very nice, rooms had nice beds, nice fixtures, breakfast was okay.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"excellent hotel"
Large room and staff was always around available.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Very nice"
This is one of the classiest hotels I've stayed at. Clean and quiet. I will absolutely stay here again if I have a chance.
5 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"If you have an early flight, this is the place!"
quiet, friendly, clean
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
We had five people in our room and we were all quite comfortable because of the layout of the room. Breakfast was awesome too!
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
"Work Experience"
I have never had an issue with a hotel triple charging my card! I checked on on August 3rd and I am still trying to get things straighten out with my bank. This hotel overcharged my cards for over $700. The General manager, Kelly was a big help. However, the rest of the front desk people need some more training. I will never book with this hotel again!
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
We stayed two nights while attending a water ski tournament In Milwaukee. Very satisfied with accommodations and the breakfast is superior to most. The lobby area is a bit noisy in the evening as it serves as both the bar and restaurant.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Very nice hotel!"
Comfortable, clean and the free breakfast was very nice.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Jenifer C
"Great amenities!!! Great Price!!!"
We were pleasantly surprised to see that the bathroom was different than other Hyatts we have stayed in. I loved the fact that you didn't have to straddle the toilet in order to close the door. The breakfast was also very surprising. I believe Hyatt offers above and beyond options for complimentary breakfast, but the scrambled eggs, sausage links, and french toast were a great addition. Hotel location was great for those needing quick interstate access or need to be near the airport. The room was wonderfully quiet and the bed was extraordinarily comfortable!!! This is my hotel choice for the Milwaukee area!!!
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Erin
"Awesome Staff"
I was coming from an early morning flight and even though the hotel was completely booked the night before, they let me check my bags and even gave me options for things to do while I waited for a room to open up. The breakfast was delightful and more on the gourmet side than I expected. The room was really nice and the amenities were great.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2014
Desiree Leslie
"4 minutes to Airport Ticketing"
Room was clean,neat and very livable. The snack bar in the lobby was stocked and clean. The breakfast was more than adequate and the area was clean including the tables after each use by visitors.The employees were helpful and friendly.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"Great deal!"
Close to airport and access to major highways. Rooms were clean and employees were helpful and friendly.
2 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
I would stay there again. It is nicer than some resort hotels in famous places at which we have stayed and the staff is certainly more cordial.
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Dr. Bowtie
"Nice hotel minutes from Miller stadium"
I love Hyatt Place hotels. I have yet to have a bad experience/stay at any Hyatt Place I have ever visited. I now look for Hyatt Places whenever I am traveling. They have large rooms with comfortable couches and the beds are so comfy. To top it off they offer free breakfast! I would recommend to everyone, I especially love this hotel when traveling with my kids due to the spacious rooms.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Stacey
"Great format for a hotel"
A very pleasing room design with no nonsense amenities. The food was not very good for a vegetarian. Your hotel staff, while inexperienced and very young, made up for it in enthusiasm and courtesy.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Very nice"
I was very happy with this hotel. They allowed an early check in and were so kind and helpful. They offered good suggestions of places to eat and things to do!
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2014