All hotels in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States of America
300 Atlantic Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA, 23451, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Poor vibe
    Bad amenities
    Bad breakfast
Very unpleasant , not clean and not an oceanfront hotel
gaby
"Typical beach hotel/motel"
Needed a place for one night just to crash and this place was good for that. Definitely would not want to have an extended vacation here.
Brook
"Watch out for bugs!"
I had an encounter with roaches. Under no condition should any person have to come into contact with this issue. Not only me, but others on my floor had a bug issue.
Noel
"Needs Hotels Impossible!!!"
This place is extremely due for some maintenance work both inside the rooms and out. We had water dripping from the ceiling and the balcony was 12 inches wide. This place was scary.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
"Very dirty and small, not much parking,"
Very bad wanted to leave as soon as i saw the hotel and room, old run down hotel, dirty , roaches etc.. Should not be listed on Expedia.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
gaby
"Close to beach"
The room was very dirty and the whole hotel is need of a goid cleaning and remoldling
Other trip Jul 23, 2014
If you're not planning on staying in your hotel room very long, it's fine. The mold smell is overwhelming. Also, in our room, which was an efficiency, we had a microwave and a mini fridge - no stove top. The pool needed to be cleaned (there were "adult toys" in the water). The bed was comfortable but after seeing the state of everything else, I was wary of the cleanliness. We won't be staying again.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Reasonable price and close to the beach"
It was a great price and a stones through away from the beach. Not too shabby!!!! :)
1 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2014
Nice location! Could see ocean from the window! Walking distance to the beach! Could leave the car on parking lot after check out time.front desk is friendly.it was the cheapest place could find not far from the beach.but bathrooms need some maintainance.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
Amazonka
"Room was very dirty."
Very dirty!!! We could not use the microwave or refrigerator due to the god awful smell. There were bugs in the bathroom and stains on the furniture and bedding. NONE of the ice machines in the building work. Very disappointed for the price.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Not the best, but adequate"
The hotel definitely needs some TLC, but in the height of the summer season, it was a great deal. The room was clean, had two double beds, a pull out sofa, a small refrigerator, and a microwave. It was right across the street from the beach, and located in the quiet part of Atlantic Avenue. I would have preferred a nice balcony--couldn't sit, just stand. Good for a one night stay at a decent price. Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2014
Sylvia
"We only stayed 1 night and had to be moved 3 times"
In our first room there was hair in the bed, the floor was dirty and we had to kill a huge bug in the bathroom and one that was crawling up the side of the bed and the room they moved us too next had a broken air conditioner
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Lita B.
"Terrible hotel"
I promise you wouldn't want to stay in this hotel. There are roaches in your room, housekeeping NEVER came to clean the room. It was overall a dirty hotel. The room smelled bad as well as the lobby. I suggest no one to stay here. It's not worth the price
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
christina
"Decent place on a budget"
Just a walk across the street to the beach at the calm quiet end. A/c and fridge took awhile to work well upon arrival and balconies are super tiny, only big enough to stand not sit. Clean though and nice enough to stay for the $100/night expedia deal.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Schooler
"Location Is Great."
The rooms needs to be cleaned properly, blinds were dirty and the rooms had a musty smell. There was roaches in our 3 rooms , all due to cleaning. Hotel needs to be updated. Clean towels was a problem, you have to return the dirty ones and then you get two towels back. Wifi doesn't work. There were two different pictures of the pool.
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
Zara
"Sucks"
First and last time I ever will stay there the place is dirty n it sucks
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
"Not as bad as we were expecting..."
We booked this hotel the morning of our stay during a holiday weekend, so we didn't have a lot of beachfront choices. We were a little worried after reading previous reviews, but our experience wasn't bad at all. Yes, the hotel is a little run-down. But our room was cleaner than other hotels we've stayed at in VA Beach. The carpets didn't turn our feet black, the sheets were clean, and the beds were comfortable. There was a working tv, microwave, and fridge. The bathroom was outdated, and the warm water knob in the shower didn't work well, but seeing as we were there one night, it wasn't a big concern to us. The only thing to note is that I wouldn't consider this hotel to be "beachfront." There is actually another hotel across the street ON the beach, but it didn't block the beach view from our balcony. All we had to do was walk across the street to the beach versus other beachfront hotels where you step out onto the boardwalk.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
My experience was great I didn't have any issues staff was very helpful
Al
"I may only recommend it to students."
Stuff are friend and helpful. Location is good, right by Broad Walk, but not direct water front. Parking is easy. Room is clean but the facility is very old, i can only give one star.
roy
"Don't judge a book by it's cover!!!"
For a vacation that was spare of the moment this was a good hotel. You tell they had done renovations to make the rooms real nice a little work needs to be done but you can't complain for the price and still get the amenities as if you were staying on the beach. Had a Great time and will stay again.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
BeachMom
We had 2 rooms. One was acceptable, the other not so much. Found rotten apple behind bed-yuck!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Hotel at the beach"
I stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights with the kids, the room was clean, but there was a lot of details that showed that it needs better care ( like broken shower head). We really enjoyed the pool, it was very clean
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
olesia
Very very dirty and run down did not feel comfortable staying there because it was so dirty. Location is good though and staff was nice.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2014
Room was not the cleanest it could have been, but the linens and towels were fresh.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
The accommodations were not good all. People don't ask you anything. The whole inside apperience were old and nasty
"Close to the beach"
Room had no AC thank god it was a nice and breeze outside. The bed had bed bugs No Iron just the iron board
mike
"Great view, Terrible Hotel!"
When my family first arrived the hotel was nothing like it looked online. The elevator was small and had a musky smell, two of the rooms we reserved was outdated and old, my room was up to date and nice except for the patio door that was stuck and only opened half way! They cleaning crew acted as if it wasnt there job to clean the rooms when and only dumped the trash and gave new towels and washcloths. They didn't change the sheets,that didn't even fit the beds anyway I also was overcharged and when I told them nothing was done. The best thing is the great view of the ocean and close to boardwalk. Overall I will never stay here again!
LadyT
"Good location; good convenience"
One block from the beach. We could see the ocean from our balcony view. The room was rather "clean enough," but not renovated/updated in quite some time. Front desk was super-quick and had what we needed all put together before we arrived. Parking is alongside the hotel, in a location where parking is otherwise at a premium. Coffee in the lobby was ... brown. Haha.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Great price and good location"
Not the best hotel but for the price and location can't complain.
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"The worst hotel in VA beach"
I booked the hotel on hotel.com and it was not as described it looked like a night mare when we drove up. We didn't check in because it smell bad and the hotel doesn't have a balcony or patio it's a window that open up and you can stand in a Buliding blocked the view of the beach as it is in center of the street. The owner is nasty and has bad manners .. The worst ever !!
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
"old roach motel"
This place needs to be torned down, the evelvater is slow, had roaches in the room, had a kitchen but not one dish to use, pass this place up
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
ramblingman
I arrived for a late check in. The attendent seemed bothered to come down even though I told them what time I would be there. The room was bad. No carpet. The laminate was in poor condition. The vent in the bath was disgusting. There was also holes in the walls. Location was great.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
Marshall
"So so"
The hotel is old with dated decor. The rooms, furniture, and bathrooms are worn and need replacement. However, the room was reasonably clean and easy walk to the beaches and board walk. For what they have, the price was reasonable.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Roger
"Good price for a reason"
Awesome location, but super sketchy. The "patio" is not even a foot big.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
brittney
"All you need"
From what we saw this is all you need in a beach hotel. Its not luxury. Youre not paying for luxury, nor does the hotel appear to be 4 star from the exterior, so im unsure as to why there are so many reviews expecting this hotel to be something its so obviously not. Our room on the second floor was clean and appeared to be recently updated. Bathroom was clean and everything was in working order. Balconies are very small and sliding door was very sticky, but given the location youre not going to be spending a lot of time out there gazing at the ocean. Beds were more than adequate. Theres some work going on here so it seems that improvements are an ongoing process. The bad... You're right at the end of the strip, so if theres any sort of event going on in the south end youre going to get a lot of traffic and noise. The parking lot is laughable. Its tiny and when full is barely passable in anything but a motorcycle. The lot at the hotel couldnt possibly be large enough to accomodate all guests, so im not sure what happens when all spots are taken. This hotel is for people who are on a bit of a budget and dont rely on their accomodations to entertain them. If you plan on being out all day and need a comfortable place to rest this is your place. If you're accustomed to having a spa on-site you should probably keep looking.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Walking distance to the beach"
Only spent one night at this hotel and it served it's purpose. Affordable and in close walking distance to the beach. The only complaint that I really had was that the facility is a little outdated.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Oceanside-not inn"
Can't even see ocean... It was on its own "island" of a median in between Atlantic avenue where it splits... Room smelled like formaldehyde... Loud tv in next room, no sounproofing, obvious dirt on throw pillows and duvet... And a cockroach was our goodbye send off party as it crawled over the doorway (in the room) as we left at 11 in the morning.... Very bad... Blame Expedia as well!!!
Other trip May 22, 2014
rva kat
"Horrible"
There were people above us at 2 am screaming and fighting, the sheets were dirty and stained as well at the tub. The blow dryer did not work. The iron did not work only one plug in the whole entire room worked.
Other trip May 18, 2014
"Great price! Close to beach!"
Hotel is situated block from the beach, easy access to all the boardwalk has to offer. Great price, nice pool. Seems to be in the process of renovations. Our room was nice and comfy, big bathroom, elevator was a little shoddy. Nice views, Would stay here again.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
Jill
"I will not recommend."
The view was nice & the beds were comfy. My GF and I went out on a date to Captain George's, when we came back THERE WAS NO PARKING!! Front desk was closed even though they provide "24hr service" & when staff was coming in all hours of the night, they were dodging us and sneaking into the "employees only" section of the place. We had to wake up every 3 hours to pay the meter because NOBODY left. This was by far the worst place I have ever stayed at. Next time we go to VA beach, we'll be staying at a different location.
Vana
"The staff were very nice. :)"
Ok hotel- nice staff. Not on the beach, but the room was clean.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Not a great experience, No coffee maker in room. Not what I expected for the cost of room.
"Not a quiet place"
After the booming party on Saturday night and realizing you can even hear buses stop outside, it made for a poor nights sleep. The staff was nice and they were undergoing renovations. Had a roach in the bathroom on Sunday. Most likely will not come back.
2 night trip May 3, 2014
"Worst Hotel I have every been in!!"
My room smelled, cable was not working, internet did not work either. I called the front desk, and was told they would come up and look at it. No one ever showed up. I checked out at 10:30 pm and drove 3 hours to get back home. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Annie Roach
"Awesome view from this hotel"
I had an awesome time at va beach. The hotel was comfy but smelled like paint from being newly renovated. Wasn't bad if you kept balcony door open. Right across the street from the beach awesome view!
Other trip Apr 30, 2014
Far from the the main partif the boardwalk no wifi no balcony more like a window seal but they are very friendly. Good for last minute options.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Ebony
"not the best hotel but cheap"
the wooden floors were sticky, the lights didnt work , there isn't any wifi & they have bugs .
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"An ok Hotel close to the beach"
All in all it was not a bad experience but a few simple things could work wonders for this place. The OLD televisions got to go; it took me a while to readjust to the CRT screens. The WIFI service was slow plus I had to visit the front desk couple times for the CORRECT password. There seems to be a lack of simple maintenance. Some quick fixes such as elev panels, shower head are left undone. If those simple things are done; this place could be very good.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Horrible"
It was the worst hotel I have ever stayed in during a trip. I would not reccommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
Coty Frye
"Very disappointed....Dirty conditions"
In and out of the room very quickly.....halls filled with trash and never cleaned, rooms not cleaned, no trash containers available and toilet would not properly flush.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014