All hotels in Chickasha, Oklahoma, United States of America
2101 S 4th Street, Chickasha, OK, 73018, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

2.9
    2.3
Room smelled terrible. Air conditioner wasn't working properly and we had to have a fan running all night.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Maria
"Ok. Little over priced"
Room was clean. Hotel needs updated seriously bad. Tv was the only updated thing in the room. Breakfast was ok it was hot and a several options
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Just ok"
The sofa bed was broken so we weren't able to use it. Probably wo t stay here again.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Belynda
"stay here when in town"
I like it here the prove is reasonable and what a great breakfast
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Valerie
"Great room & service"
This place was great. Great location. Fair price. We usually stay in anadarko ok. But your place was way better! The maid service was the greatest. We go to Oklahoma at least once a year. We hope to stay at your place again. In the same room. Or one just like it with 2 beds. Thank you so much for a great vacation. & convenient to visit family in different towns & cities in ok. My 6 year old liked it too. Thank you. The Johnson's
5 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"attending a family event"
Hotel in need of update. Good location. Hotel smelled . Bar area a little ruff. Staff friendly.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
k
"Nice to have a restaurant and lounge on site"
Nice service on check-in (no fumbles on reservations) cards were processed quickly and keys issued. Lone staffer was somewhat unenthused and seemed glad to see our backs. Rooms were fine very clean and well kept. The Rest and lounge were great as we didnt want to travel after a long day, service and staff were did a fine job and quality of food and drink was fine
1 night trip with friends May 11, 2013
Bill H
"Oldie but Goodie"
Straight out of the '70s. Loved my room opening to the large indoor pool area. Wish the AC had worked though. And remember, you can still smoke indoors in Oklahoma. Plan accordingly. I'd stay there again.
1 night trip May 8, 2013
"Well located"
We had three rooms for 2 nights. The AC didn't work in one, and although they tried many times to fix it, the equipment was old and it wasn't going to work. They gave us another room after we asked. Many of the rooms open to the enclosed pool area and while this is convenient it's loud. It's old and in need of a renovation, which we were told is in the works. Breakfast was fine, but tended to not be very hot because they use those covers that stay open. Front desk employees were very nice. Tthere's a McDonald's and Pizza Hut within 50 yards and Walmart is next door.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2013
KT
"Sleep in your car before staying in this outdated"
Terrible!!
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2013
Disappointed
"good overall"
I would use this hotell again and I would suggest it to others.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2013
"Bad Experience at this Hotel"
When arrving to the hotel and going in our room the bathroom sink was dirty there was also hair in the bathtub. The sink barely had any water pressure. We turned on the a/c and left for three hours to come back and find the room still hot, I picked up the phone to call the front desk and the phone didn't work. I walked downstairs and reported the a/c problem. A service man showed up shortly after and checked the filter and made sure I had the thermostat set correctly, he came back with a new filter and a fan and said he would be back that he had to check out the a/c unit after 1 1/2 hours we gave up and he never came back and upon checking out the front desk made no apologies. The lobby area when walking in to the hotel smelled of cigarette smoke, the hotel did not look like the pictures on the website. We were very unsatisified with this hotel.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Quality Inn

"Nasty!!"
07/13/15 Amanda L
My family and I were traveling from Illinois to Texas and this is where we decided to stop for the night. Upon arriving to the hotel there was a woman who identified herself as housekeeping sitting directly outside the front door smoking. I'm not a smoker so having to walk through her cigarette smoke to enter the hotel lobby was horribly disgusting. Check in went smooth and I asked for a room that I could park directly outside of and the clerk was super accommodating to my request. Entering the room is when all the fun started(insert sarcasm here) there was no light switch so I blindly walked through the room at 3 am trying to figure out how to turn the lamp on in order to see. Once the light was on I was immediately disappointed. The room was dirty and out dated. The carpet was dirty and there was a half drank bottle of water on the dresser. The bathroom floor was filthy. Hair and debris in all the corners and the shower had hairs all over it. I was scared to sleep in the beds for fear that they had not been cleaned properly like the rest of the room. We slept in our clothes on top of the comforter. The next morning we had to shower before getting back on the road so I laid a towel in the bottom of the shower to stand on because the shower was gross. I couldn't leave fast enough. It's pretty safe to say that I will not ever be returning to this location.
"Much better than expected"
05/16/15 Mary Gail U Lake Texoma
It's hard to get a room in Chickasha because the oilfield workers keep the hotels booked. This was my third choice, but after staying one night, I wouldn't hesitate to stay again. The room was very clean, the bed was firm and everything worked. The free breakfast had one of the best selections for freebies I've seen - bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, taquitoes, biscuits and gravy.
"I can find something wrong with every room in this hotel and I'm not a picky person!"
12/17/14 Jgod1
I stay here for work often 2-5 nights per month. Every room I get has issues which include uncleanliness, air conditioners/refrigerators not working, musty/smokey smells, stains on furniture/carpet/walls & ceilings, shower water fluctuates between freezing and scolding, John Wayne toilet paper, once I got a room with feces still on the toilet seat from the prior guest. I've gone home sick twice in the last month after staying here with cold like symptoms!!!
"Living on the road"
11/12/14 Leann_the_stylist10 Kyle
This hotel was very nice. The staff was very friendly and rooms were well kept. The gym was nice, they were redoing the carpet in there. It was really awesome having a Mexican restaurant inside the hotel as well. The pool was nice and very clean. I would stay here again for sure! We are constantly traveling for work and this is one of the nicest hotels we have been to. We normally stay at La Quinta hotels, but this was awesome.
"White trash heaven."
10/29/14 Chadwick_clark
Rooms are old and outdated. Found a few roaches. Cigarette but on the carpet. Carpet old and stained. Bathroom water leaked all night. A/c so loud, I had to keep it on low, but then I got hot all night. The staff hangs out by the rooms and smoke and conversate about other staff and people at the hotel. I had to wait to go into my room because they were "installing a cable box". Wires hanging from tv. I'm going to attempt to upload pics after I submit this review.
"there is nowhere better"
08/11/14 Michael G chickasha, United States
the staff here is unbelieveable,ive been staying here for three years on business,they are my second family,but don't tell my wife,she would be made at me,lmao.hope I stay working in this area for a long time,because this is where I stay on week days.
"Affordable, Nice Quality"
08/01/14 Lauren W
This was by far the most affordable hotel to stay in, especially for an extended stay since they offer weekly rates. It even beat the nasty drug hotel America's Best Value Inn down the road. The room was clean, well maintained, had a great TV, desk and fridge (although the fridge froze all the drinks). For the price I couldn't have asked for a better hotel. Not everything is new but it's decent and clean and the staff was very friendly. Be cautious though because in order to get free breakfast you have to make sure your rate is $50 + tax or you don't get free breakfast, which they don't tell you. The breakfast is a hot, country buffet so it's worth it. I'd recommend this hotel for family who come to visit.
"A good Motel"
08/01/14 Robert Dale B Oklahoma, United States
For the past several years I have been traveling all over the country, Stayed in several different motels and each time I plan a trip I look for a Best Western to stay in. Very good rooms and service is excellent.
"Average..."
07/12/14 James S Chickasha, United States
Overall, I would rate this hotel as average. The price was very reasonable, but the room left a lot to be desired. The A/C did not cool the room very well, so I had to purchase a fan from Wal-Mart to help cool off the room at night. The shower was definitely very powerful (it would peel the paint off of your car). Overall, average quality room, but probably worth the lower price...
"working on the road"
07/10/14 Michael G chickasha, United States
ive been staying here for 2 1/2 years,on the road staying at best western,its my second home,cant say that to my wife ,but I like the location and the people at best western,they make my stay very stress free